Page 152 of 154 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 LastLast
Results 3,172 to 3,192 of 3218

Thread: Offtopic

Reputatie
    Locuiesc in acelasi cartier. Alaturi de Willie McGinest si Keyshawn Johnson.
    This is a flower ...

Reputatie
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...erbacks/23213/

Un ziarist a luat la puricat emisiunea Top 10 Clutch QBs de pe NFL Network
    Dupa 5 ani updateaza topul...radical.
    This is a flower ...

Reputatie
    A aparut o noua versiune a jocului online Goal Line Blitz
    http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/
    This is a flower ...

Reputatie
    Nu are rost sa facem spam pe celalalt thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishMafia View Post
    Stii tu sigur ca asa s-ar intampla?De unde? Esti ceva director la digisport sau dolce?Sau ai citit in stele sau in cafea?
    Am gresit o data, nu se mai repeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    S-ar putea sa fie chiar invers.Cunosc destule persoane care considera acest sport interesant.Pana si profa mea de psihologie il are pe Tom Brady la sportivi favoriti pe facebook Acum,vorbind mai serios,cred ca daca s-ar face putina promovare ar prinde la publicavand in vedere ca avem si noi cateva echipe in tara.E un sport spectaculos si multi s-au saturat deja de mizeria asta de fotbal romanesc.
    Asta e problema. Lumea nu s-a plictisit de fotbalul romanesc. Audientele sunt foarte mari, chiar si la talk-showrile de dinainte sau de dupa meci + meciurile din Spania si Italia/Franta si s-au ocupat canalele Digi pt meciurile de la 8 si de la 11 din NFL.
    La Dolce ar exista o posibilitate, ei au transmis Miami-SA duminica de la 8 in direct insa meciul de la 11 nu l-au mai dat ci au transmis un meci de fotbal din Grecia pe care l-ai fi putut vedea tot la ei cu cateva ore mai devreme. Plus ca baschetul este mai po****r decat fotbalul american la noi.
    Probabil ca daca ma uit, si la mine vreo 10 de prieteni au la jucatori sau echipe favorite pe FB un Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Green Bay Packers insa tot ei si alti 1000 ii au si pe Alex Bourceanu, Banel Nicolita, MM Stoica, Steaua Bucuresti, Messi.
    [B]Steaua Bucuresti--Rafael Nadal[/B]

Valencia C.F*New York Giants*Detroit Red Wings*Detroit Pistons*Valentino Rossi*Ronnie O'Sullivan*Bode Miller

Reputatie
    This is a flower ...

junior
    Reputatie

Reputatie
    Eu am fost surprins ca unde sunt eu nu toti sunt fani Patriots asa cum credeam eu. Am vazut multi fani ai echipelor din New York si al altora precum Cowboys, bineinteles din randul transplantatilor ca mine.
    Build The Monster

Reputatie
    unde sunt pe harta asta fanii Jets???

Reputatie
    Cica au un singur cartier. Brooklyn sau Long Island.... pe acolo pe undeva )
    This is a flower ...

Reputatie
    http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Madden_curse
    Interesant si dubios in acelasi timp
    [QUOTE]Remember the Titans![/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/fb3211a1f150c8052f0f74cc69c1588e/tumblr_muy7f1Bw0D1slbvrfo1_500.gif[/IMG]
    [B][I]"Satul de zdrente,de cocalari sinistri
    Satul de impotenti politici catalogati ministri"[/I][/B]

Reputatie
    Sa inceapa marea plictiseala
    Iar o sa raman singur pe aici cu inca alti 2-3
    This is a flower ...

Reputatie
    Asta e, e pauza intre sezoane. Pe de alta parte eu personal nu prea mai simt nevoia in ultimul timp sa scriu pe forum.
    Daca apare cineva cu un subiect foarte interesant si am ceva de spus atunci poate mai postez, daca nu, nu.
    Build The Monster

Reputatie
    This is a flower ...

Reputatie
    This is a flower ...

Reputatie

Tom Hanks:...)) She is sooooooooooo hot

Reputatie
    This is a flower ...

Reputatie

Reputatie

Reputatie

Reputatie
    Aaron Hernandez ambushed and shot to death two men after a chance encounter inside a Boston nightclub, prosecutors said Thursday as they announced new murder charges against the former NFL star, who was already awaiting trial in another shooting death.

The victims in the 2012 killing, Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado, were shot to death in a car as they waited at a red light on a July night in Boston's South End neighborhood.

Suffolk District Attorney Daniel Conley would not elaborate on what happened in the nightclub, other than saying that the encounter "triggered a series of events that ended in the murders." But he said that after the men left, Hernandez followed in an SUV, then pulled up alongside the vehicle and fired multiple shots from a .38-caliber revolver into the passenger's side, killing de Abreu and Furtado, and wounding a third man. Two other passengers in the car were uninjured.

Aaron Hernandez has been indicted on murder charges in a July 2012 double slaying in Boston.

Conley said there was no evidence that Hernandez knew the victims prior to that evening.

Weeks after the double shooting, Hernandez signed a five-year deal worth about $40 million with the New England Patriots and went on to play 12 games as a tight end that season. A spokesman for the Patriots said the team had no comment.

Hernandez is already awaiting trial in the June 2013 shooting death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd near Hernandez's North Attleborough home and is being held without bail after pleading not guilty to murder in Lloyd's death.

"Under our system of justice, Aaron Hernandez is innocent of these charges, and he looks forward to his day in court," said his lawyers, Charles Rankin and James Sultan, in a statement. Alluding to a news conference held by Conley to announce the charges, the attorneys said they would not try the case in the media.

Conley said the investigation of the Boston killings moved forward after the Lloyd case, which will be tried separately in another Massachusetts court. He noted the discovery in Bristol, Connecticut, of the car Hernandez was driving the night the men died and the recovery of the alleged murder weapon from an unnamed person with ties to Hernandez.

Conley declined to say whether authorities suspected any connection between the Boston and North Attleborough shootings.

Hernandez is charged with two counts of first-degree murder and three counts of armed assault with intent to murder, as well as unlawful possession of the gun used in the attack.

Conley said the notoriety surrounding the former NFL star played no role in the way the case was investigated.

"This was never about Aaron Hernandez. This case was about two victims who were stopped, ambushed and senselessly murdered on the streets they called home," he said.

Tanya Singleton, Hernandez's cousin, was charged with criminal contempt of court in the indictment returned by a Suffolk County grand jury. Singleton was given immunity to testify before the grand jury but refused, Conley said.

A message left with Singleton's lawyer was not immediately returned.

Families of the victims have filed civil lawsuits in February against Hernandez seeking $6 million for the wrongful deaths of the two men.

Hernandez was cut by the Patriots hours after his arrest in the Lloyd case, and head coach Bill Belichick later said he was "shocked and disappointed" upon learning of the criminal investigation.

Hernandez was expected to be arraigned on the new charges in Suffolk County Superior Court next week.

The indictment raises the possibility that Hernandez played the 2012 NFL season after killing the two men.

Six weeks after allegedly committing the murders in July 2012, Hernandez received the lucrative contract extension from the Patriots and talked about being inspired by his family to make smart decisions.

"I called [my family] and told them obviously what the contract was, and the basics about it," he said at the team's annual charity gala on Aug. 27, 2012. "They were all crying. I was crying right with them. This is probably one of the best days of my life. I'll remember this day forever. I just hope I keep going, doing the right things, making the right decisions so I can have a good life, and be there to live a good life with my family."

Upon receiving the deal, Hernandez donated $50,000 to a fund Patriots owner Robert Kraft set up to honor his late wife, Myra, and told reporters he would "live life as a Patriot."

"[Kraft] didn't need to give me the amount that he gave me, and knowing that he thinks I deserve that, he trusts me to make the right decisions, it means a lot," Hernandez said then. "It means he trusts my character, and the person I am, which means a lot, because my mother, that's how she wanted to raise me.

"They have to trust you to give you that money. I just feel a lot of respect and I owe it back to him. Not only is it $50,000 ... it's more, I have a lot more to give back, and all I can do is play my heart out for them, make the right decisions, and live life as a Patriot."
    http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...le-murder-2012

Reputatie
    De necrezut nu-i asa? Criminal in serie, "natural born killer"
    Build The Monster