Page 61 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,281 of 2757

Thread: Cine a mai murit?

Reputatie
    Robin Williams a fost gasit spanzurat si cu incheietura mainii crestata

Primele anchete privind moartea lui Robin Williams privilegiaza teza sinuciderii, a anuntat politia, care a precizat ca actorul a fost gasit spanzurat cu o curea si avea incheietura mainii crestata, scrie AFP.

Aceste taiaturi de la incheietura nu sunt insa cauza principala a decesului, atribuita "in principal" unei "sinucideri generata de asfixia din cauza unei spanzurari", a declarat locotenentul Keith Boyd, intr-o conferinta de presa, notand ca nu au fost observate "urme de lupta", dar ancheta continua.
    P$D iti vrea binele...nu-l lasa sa ti-l ia!

Reputatie
    O mare pierdere pt cinematografia mondiala , un actor extrem de versatil si talentat, comediant de geniu, stia sa faca oamenii sa rada dar si sa planga... Raman memorabile rolurile din "Cercul poetilor disparuti", "Doamna Doubtfire", "Regele pescar" si "Good Will Hunting"
    "Că ai căzut nu are importanță deoarece numai modul în care te ridici contează" Nelson Mandela

"Figure skating needs to be aesthetic" Stephane Lambiel
    Echipa de Gimnastică a României-Simply the best

Reputatie
    Oare ce-o fi fost in sufletul lui? Dumnezeu sa-l ierte!
    "In muzică există ceva care te poate atinge unde nu o poate face nici cel mai profund gând." Sergiu Celibidache

Reputatie
    A avut multe probleme in ultima vreme. Pacat, merita o soarta mai buna.

Robin Williams had money woes and health problems Will Pavia The Times

He had bills to pay, he was battling severe depression, and though he had been working frenetically on six new films, half of them lacked an American distributor. The television show that he had hoped would prove a steady job and a reliable source of income had been cancelled in May and in July he had spent a stint in a rehabilitation clinic in Minnesota to help him to stay sober.

As tributes to Robin Williams rolled in from around the world yesterday, a picture emerged of his troubled final months before he was found dead in his home on a peninsula that juts into the San Francisco Bay.

He had amassed vast wealth through film roles and comedy tours, but two costly divorces and a lawsuit with a mistress who accused him of infecting her with herpes had shrunk his bank balance. “My life has downsized,” he said in an interview last year. “I’m selling the ranch in Napa. I can’t afford it any more.”

He was last seen alive at 10pm on Sunday. The next morning he was found dead by a personal assistant in the home he shared with his third wife, Susan Schneider. A coroner’s report issued last night stated that he had hanged himself and was found seated.

Neighbours recalled a quiet, shy man who was good with children. Williams himself had spoken of devoting hours to computer games, getting his “arse kicked by a ten-year-old” and saying that the thrill was “cheaper than doing cocaine”, though he joked that he would soon need to check himself in to “the cyber wing at Betty Ford” — a reference to the rehabilitation clinic.

Williams had stopped using cocaine after the death of his friend, the comedian John Belushi, in 1982, and with the birth of the first of his three children, but he had a longer struggle with alcoholism. “I felt so good about the first AA meeting I attended that I went out and drank the next day,” he said last year.

He stayed sober for two decades but relapsed in 2003 while shooting a film in Alaska. “I was in a small town where it’s not the edge of the world, but you can see it from there, and then I thought . . . hey, maybe drinking will help,” he said in an interview in 2010. “Because I felt alone and afraid. It was that thing of working so much, and going f**k, maybe that will help. And it was the worst thing in the world.”

He recalled a Thanksgiving celebration “when I was so drunk they had to carry me upstairs”. His family issued an ultimatum: he returned to rehab in 2006 and said he had remained sober since.

He was divorced from his second wife in 2008. Had he lost all of his money in his two divorces, a reporter for Parade magazine asked him last year. “Not all, lost enough,” he replied.

He had remarried in 2011 and returned to television last year, appearing in a comedy, The Crazy Ones. “The idea of having a steady job is appealing,” he said. The alternative was stand-up tours or performing in small independent films. “A lot of times they don’t even have distribution,” he said.

Williams had joked that the ranch in Napa, which he was forced to sell was, in any case, an odd property for a recovering alcoholic. “I grow grapes, which is a little bit like Gandhi having a delicatessen,” he said, in the summer of 2010.

A spokeswoman at the Minnesota rehabilitation clinic said he was staying “to fine tune and focus on his continued commitment” to remain sober, after working on “back-to-back projects”.

Williams himself had said the busy work schedule was born of necessity. “There are bills to pay,” he said last year.

Some have suggested that Williams had made himself poorer by paying the medical bills for Christopher Reeve, after the Superman actor was paralysed in a horse riding accident. The two had been friends since their student days at Juilliard School in New York.

Williams denied paying his medical expenses. “It’s not true, and a good lie does not make it better than a bad lie,” he said in a television interview.

The actor’s final post on his Twitter page was to his beloved daughter, Zelda Rae Williams. “Quarter of a century old today but always my baby girl,” he wrote, posting a picture of his daughter as a baby and himself in happier times.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/arts/f...cle4174735.ece
    "The minority is sometimes right, the majority always wrong." - A Progres...sive Thinker

"If you support a team that fails to win the league for years, it does feel like a kind of cult'." - Salman Rushdie

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by ice_girl View Post
    O mare pierdere pt cinematografia mondiala , un actor extrem de versatil si talentat, comediant de geniu, stia sa faca oamenii sa rada dar si sa planga... Raman memorabile rolurile din "Cercul poetilor disparuti", "Doamna Doubtfire", "Regele pescar" si "Good Will Hunting"
    "Bicentennial Man" si "What Dreams May Come", doua din favoritele mele! Acum ma uit si la cele doua Comedy Central-uri cu el pe care nu le-am mai vazut pana acum "Live on Broadway" si "Weapons of Self Destruction"! Absolut genial! Mare, mare pacat...

Stiu ca era si un fan anime, intelegea f bine genialitatea indubitabila a peliculelor desenate ce n-o gasesti altundeva, cu-atat mai rau imi pare.
    Ca dovada numele ficei lui, Zelda, e un personaj dintr-un anime, nu mai stiu exact care dar imi suna foarte familiar, l-am mai auzit inainte.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 13th August 2014 at 09:11.
    The difference between a good and an awesome diplomat is the ability to reconcile the arrogant assholes with the scardy whiners, it's almost an art really!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny D View Post
    "Bicentennial Man" si "What Dreams May Come", doua din favoritele mele! Acum ma uit si la cele doua Comedy Central-uri cu el pe care nu le-am mai vazut pana acum "Live on Broadway" si "Weapons of Self Destruction"! Absolut genial! Mare, mare pacat...

Stiu ca era si un fan anime, intelegea f bine genialitatea indubitabila a peliculelor desenate ce n-o gasesti altundeva, cu-atat mai rau imi pare.
    Ca dovada numele ficei lui, Zelda, e un personaj dintr-un anime, nu mai stiu exact care dar imi suna foarte familiar, l-am mai auzit inainte.
    Zelda este personajul principal dintr-o serie de jocuri pe calculator produse de Nitendo. Cred ca despre asta este vorba.
    "The minority is sometimes right, the majority always wrong." - A Progres...sive Thinker

"If you support a team that fails to win the league for years, it does feel like a kind of cult'." - Salman Rushdie

Reputatie
    Zelda era sotia lui Scott Fitzgerald.
    FCSB este acronimul Pușcariei în sportul românesc. Patronul, managerul, precum și cel mai reprezentativ suporter sunt oameni certați cu legea, infractori de drept comun. Cei care susțin această echipă par și ei alcătuiți din aceeași plămadă.

Reputatie
    Lauren Bacall
    Колко нощи аз не спах Колко друми извървях — Да се върна. Колко песни аз изпях, Колко мъка изживях — Да се върна.

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post
    Lauren Bacall
    Una din cele mai frumoase si mai elegante actrite din perioada de aur a Hollywood-ului
    "Că ai căzut nu are importanță deoarece numai modul în care te ridici contează" Nelson Mandela

"Figure skating needs to be aesthetic" Stephane Lambiel
    Echipa de Gimnastică a României-Simply the best

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Zelda era sotia lui Scott Fitzgerald.
    Robin Williams, an obsessive gamer, had many fans but few friends, writes John Harlow

Lonely end of a cyberjunkie

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...cle1447657.ece

Reputatie
    zelda , legends of zelda.
    era un joc pe nintendo , al dracu de greu.
    retired.

Reputatie
    Am toate simulatoarele de jocuri pana in play station. Stai ca-l scot! Macar era fain?

PS: Nu-l mai scot, caut altceva!
    The difference between a good and an awesome diplomat is the ability to reconcile the arrogant assholes with the scardy whiners, it's almost an art really!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Nu-l plange nimeni pe dinu? N-a fost un mare om, un geniu al afacerilor, adrianul paunescu al rompetrolului?
    [I]În timp ce Luceafărul brânzei își revarsă lumina hepatică la televizor, Steaua se stinge ca o lumânare, în cel mai tragic priveghi public pe care l-a cunoscut sportul românesc[/I]

Reputatie
    s-a stins pixelu` albastru.
    rusine, dinu patriciu!
    P$D iti vrea binele...nu-l lasa sa ti-l ia!

Reputatie
    Dumnezeu sa-l ierte!

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Nu-l plange nimeni pe dinu? N-a fost un mare om, un geniu al afacerilor, adrianul paunescu al rompetrolului?
    Despre morti numai de bine. RIP!

Reputatie
    Da. Sau nu...Hitler, Stalin, Ted Bundy au murit si ei. Nu l-as pune pe Patriciu la acelasi nivel, desigur, dar asa ca idee.
    FCSB este acronimul Pușcariei în sportul românesc. Patronul, managerul, precum și cel mai reprezentativ suporter sunt oameni certați cu legea, infractori de drept comun. Cei care susțin această echipă par și ei alcătuiți din aceeași plămadă.

Reputatie
    E vorba sa respectam topicul si daca nu ne place de...morti sa ne abtinem. Asa-i mai civilizat.

Reputatie
    Dan Haulica. RIP!

Reputatie
    Dinu Patriciu R.I.P

Dan Haulica Dumnezeu sa-l ierte
    Dinamo , Manchester United , Bayern Munchen , Borussia Dortmund , Juventus , FC Barcelona

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by miril View Post
    E vorba sa respectam topicul si daca nu ne place de...morti sa ne abtinem. Asa-i mai civilizat.
    Atunci D-zeu sa-l ierte (ca-s multe de iertat).