Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Albena & Maxim-bulgarii de aur!

Reputatie
    World ice dance champion Maxim Staviski said he was full of shame and ready to take any punishment after being involved in a car accident in August that killed one man and seriously injured a woman.

"I can't think about my career at the moment," said the Bulgarian at an emotional news conference on Thursday. "Many people said we should continue competing but I just can't see this happening.

"I'm ashamed to look people in the eye," he added on the brink of tears. "I'm ready to take any punishment."

Staviski has been charged over the death of 24-year-old Petar Petrov and could face up to 10 years in prison.

He and Albena Denkova claimed Bulgaria's first world title in Calgary in 2005 before successfully defending the crown in Tokyo last March.

"I don't feel like a champion," said Staviski. "I feel helpless."

The 29-year-old was over the legal alcohol limit when driving his Jeep as it crashed into two other vehicles near the Black Sea town of Primorsko.

"There was a negative reaction from many people but I can understand them," said Staviski. "I deserve such a reaction. I set a bad example for the whole of Bulgaria and I recognise I committed a crime."

"We can't recover from the shock," said Denkova. "For the moment we're living day by day, we can't think about our sporting career.

"It was so dramatic during the first days after the accident. We didn't go out of our room for more than two weeks. We even didn't go to the balcony. Life seemed to be over for us."
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    uff, ce nasol..
    Am gasit montajul acesta cu Albena si Maxim, mi s-a parut dragut
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LTjn...eature=related
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    (((( imi pare asa rau pentru ce au patit
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Am citit azi pe FS Universe ca procesul ar fi in ianuarie... Se mira lumea pe acolo de ce a declarat Albena intr-un interviu: ceea ce s-a intamplat nu ii afecteaza relatia cu Max si inca mai crede ca poate fi un sot si un tata bun.
    Nu au fost cuplul meu preferat (am fost 100% cu Navka si Kostomarov) dar mi-au placut totusi si imi pare rau de ce li s-a intamplat....
    Irina vreau si eu montajul ala, te rog. La mine nu merge link-ul....
    Puiule de om, tu când visezi
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Stârnești, de vrei, păsări de foc și zmei
    Și zâmbetul tău, curat și el
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    care montaj??? pune quote de la mesaj meu ca sa stii ce anume sa incarc. no problem!!!

pai si eu cred ca omul poate sa fie ok ca tata si ca sot, dar doar dupa ce ispaseste pedeapsa si dupa ce o sa se poata ierta pe el pt ce a facut. asta e cel mai greu. sa te ierti tu!!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by irinaidu View Post
    tocmai am vazut un montaj despre intamplarile cu maxim si albena. e pe fsvids. montajul lui vivika : something personal ". eu am plans.
    http://www.fsvids.net/forums/index.p...ic=1983&st=140
    Asta. Merci!
    Da, ai dreptate asta e cel mai greu... Normal ca va trebui sa ispaseasca pedeapsa, dar eu o admir pe Albena ca e alaturi de el.
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    din pacate si oamenii buni fac lucruri ingrozitoare. albena stie cum e maxim si de asta il iubeste in continuare.

hai ca ii dau acum upload. daca merge greu il pun maine.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Merci!
    Nu stiu de ce nu merge link-ul ala. De fapt am probleme cu site-ul in ultima vreme. Cu fsvids adica. Nu mai gasesc thread-ul cu montaje... Poate nu m-am uitat bine...
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    a, nu. e din cauza ca l-au trecut la restricted area. daca vrei acces trebuie sa uploadezi 3 vids si sa pui mesaj pe thread ca ai incarcat vids.

Reputatie
    Ma gandeam eu ca s-ar putea sa fie ceva de genul asta... O sa fac asta imediat ce descopar cum...
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    http://en.swoopshare.com/file/a5dfe7...titles&lang=en

iaca, sper sa mearga.
    ce nu stii sa faci??? sa incarci vids???

Reputatie
    Mda, nu stiu. Dar nici nu am incercat...Imi trebuie cont sau ceva pe swoopshare sau savefile ca sa pot sa incarc vids?
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    nu-ti trebuie cont. doar deschizxi pagina si si o sa vezi butonul pe care scrie browse, il apesi, alegi vidul pe care vrei sa-l incarci si spoi dai upload si gata. si dupa aia astepti pana se incarca.
    dar poti sa-ti faci si cont, pe savefile de ex si atunci o sa ai proiectele tale.
    sa-mi zici daca merge montajul!!!

Reputatie
    Da, merge. Multumesc mult! Si pentru montaj si pentru info.
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    Are dreptate Irina: si oameni buni si draguti pot sa faca o asemenea fapta...Maxim nu s-a gandit ce se poate intampla cand s-a urcat beat la volan...nu a fost din rautate. Eu ma bucur ca Albena e inca langa el, de ce nu ar fi...langa cei dragi trebuie sa fim alaturi si la bine si la rau
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    29.11.2007 Staviski's Coma Victim Wakes Up After Almost 4 months

fter 3 months and 22 days in coma, the 18 years-old Manuela Gorsova woke up.

The girl, crushed by the World Skate Champion Maxim Staviski, was moved from the reanimation of Military Hospital - Sofia to neurosurgery section, informed general Stoian Tonev, chief of the hospital last night.

Manuela is on her own breathing, but still not in complete consciousness. She is feeding alone.

Next step for the girl is long rehabilitation for recovery of movements' coordination. Experienced psychologist will also take part in Manuela's treatment.

All doctors believe that exist all necessary conditions for recovery. No one can say now how precisely has been injured the central nervous system of the girl.

We remind you that Manuela was victim ion the severed car accident on August 5.
    26.11.2007 After the Accident I Became 'Drunk Russian' - Staviski

How do you spend one day now?

I get up at 9.00 o‘clock. I have this knee injury in the moment, broken knee-cap, which unmoves me in addition and I must follow a diet. My daily activeness is quite decreased now, compared to before the accident. I go out rarely, it's hard for me to relax, to forget, to be like before...nothing is the same anymore, I feel when people stare at me, I haven't heard direct bad comments or something, I don't feel malice, but I can't stop wondering what the people think of me.

Do you believe that one day you will receive forgiveness?

It depends from who I ask for forgiveness. I don't expect it from the victims' relatives and close people.

Have you imagine, just for a second that you are going to prison?

Like every normal person, I don't want to think about that.

The famous Bulgarians always get away with it on the road. Is this means that the responsibility after that should be double?

I don't feel like I'll get away with it. I think that the responsibility shouldn't be double, but infinitely bigger.

Do you consider the media present your case objectively?

I realize that such an incident is a sensation. The lack of complete and detailed information unchains the media imagination and I can't accuse it. Almost all journalists called to us, asking for information, but we observed the prosecutor's demand for the investigation secret and refused to comment; in contrast to the prosecutor himself.

Do you feel more Russian or Bulgarian now?

I am Russian, but I have always being proud with my Bulgarian citizenship. I felt bad - when I win for Bulgaria I am Bulgarian Champion, after the incident, I turned into ‘drunk Russian'.
    18.10.2007 I Feel Ashamed to Look in People's Eyes - Maxim Staviski

Exactly two months after the tragic incident, in which the World Skate Champion Maxim Staviski caused severe car accident that ended with the death of 23 years-old Peter Petrov, Maxim gave a press conference in front of media.

Staviski confessed that in the tragic night he indeed had drink alcohol. He also added that always have been fan of extreme senses and high speeds, but always tried to control himself.

He insists that this fact has nothing in common with the accident.

I feel ashamed to look in people's eyes. I want to ask this strategy not to be politically speculated. I'll take the responsibility. I don't know if I will continue to compete, my friendsare telling me not to give up, said Staviski. I really had a drink, but it was just two-three gulps.

Probably the high score of permille was caused after the serious diet I was on before that, but I am positive that I was not drunk. I was in total awareness and I was thinking normally, revealed Staviski, cited by topsport.bg.
    http://international.ibox.bg

13.12.2007 Ice Skate Champions Albena and Maxim Dance on Moscow's Red Square

Two times figure skating champions Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski are invited to take part in the unique program ‘Ice show on two capitals'.

The event will take place in the Russian capital on December 19.

The project presents common show of Moscow and Sank Petersburg. The program will be performed on special ice skating ring with an area of 3,000 sq m. on the Red Square.

World's best figure skaters are invited to participate. Russian Figure Skating Federation is among the main organizers.

The cheapest ticket for the show costs 30 EUR.
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Multumesc Iulya pentru interviuri.
    Tocmai am revazut gala de la Tokyo..ce veseli erau, bucurosi ca luasera titlul pt a doua oara..si apoi sa pateasca asta Of de ce nu a fost si el atent..dar degeaba mai vorbesc acum, s-a intamplat si e drept sa plateasca.
    I am Russian, but I have always being proud with my Bulgarian citizenship. I felt bad - when I win for Bulgaria I am Bulgarian Champion, after the incident, I turned into ‘drunk Russian'
    Are si el dreptatea lui...
    Probably the high score of permille was caused after the serious diet I was on before that, but I am positive that I was not drunk.
    Si daca nu era beat...ce mai conteaza, beat sau nu..accidentul a avut loc...
    Last edited by whisper; 26th December 2007 at 23:43.

Reputatie
    ei au patinat la golden skate, gala din italia din 2007, nu? gala asta nu a fost dupa accident? europsortul nostru a dat-o pe 1 decembrie park .si in plus, pe ce melodie au aptinat a 2 a oara? nu mai tin minte, dar stiu k imi placuse. cumva carmina burana?

Reputatie
    Nu, ei, nu au fost...GSA a fost dupa accident

Reputatie
    Acum am descoperit acest thread si nu-mi vine sa cred ce s-a intamplat Eu credeam ca s-au retras ca asa au hotarat nu ca au avut parte de un asemenea incident, s-au ma bine zis Maxim a avut, dar a afectat-o implicit si pe Albena
    www.fangymnastics.com

Reputatie
    da mikeey si noi sunt f triste !!!!