Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Albena & Maxim-bulgarii de aur!

Reputatie
    Oaaau!Ft frumoase, Whisper!
    Imi place al doilea cel mai mult: simplu, dar frumos; si ultimul, desigur!
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    Ma bucur ,ma intreb cum or fi facute ?

Reputatie
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    frumosi mai sunt!!!!!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

sport legend
    Reputatie
    Maxim Staviski a omorat duminica un om in timp ce conducea beat masina. In clasicul stil balcanic probabil va scapa basma curata

Reputatie
    de unde ai aflat??
    Dean Winchester: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there is no such thing as unicorns?

Reputatie
    OMG!nu pot sa cred..!!

Reputatie
    Asta e articolul:

The World Figure skating champion Maxim Staviski has caused a severe car accident near Bulgarian Black sea resort of Primorsko. One person is dead and a girl is in coma in a critical condition, announced BGNES.

Maxim, who was driving a Hummer has entered the opposite roadway. The alcohol test that has been made, showed 1,2 permille in the blood. The blood tests are expected later.

Staviski was not injured and he did not need a medical help.

The other two cars in the accident are Audi and Honda Civic. The Honda driver, a 24-year old male and his female fellow-traveler were taken to the hospital, where later the man has died. The girl is in coma. The other two people, who were also in the Honda, are also in the hospital but without grave injuries.
    Dean Winchester: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there is no such thing as unicorns?

Reputatie
    Oh dear...
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][FONT="Georgia"][B]I want to be European Champion, World Champion and Olympic Champion~ Brian Joubert[/B][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Green"]2 out of 3 ![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER]

sport legend
    Reputatie
    Merita 20 de ani in puscarie. Acolo ii e locul

Reputatie
    ((((( Imi pare asa rau sa aud asta...((((

Reputatie
    eu sunt f socata. am citit deja pe bjdg. nu am cuvinte si sunt convinsa ca va primi pedeapsa meritata.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Imi pare foarte rau pentru el..dar ar trebui ca legea sa fie respectata..indiferent despre cine e vorba....deci cred ca se vor retrage dupa asta sigur

Reputatie
    OMG, nu-mi vine sa cred, am auzit ca vreo 10 ani ar fi pedeapsa daca e gasit vinovat. imi pare rau pentru familiile victimelor... si poor Albena
    Short on money,
    But long on time,
    Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
    And i'm running late,
    And i don't need an excuse,
    'cause i'm wearing my brand new shoes.

Reputatie
    Imi pare foarte rau.. Nu mi-a venit sa cred cand am auzit. Ce inconstienta din partea lui.
    [I]Friendship brings a smile where love left a tear.[/I]

Reputatie
    tocmai am vazut un montaj despre intamplarile cu maxim si albena. e pe fsvids. montajul lui vivika : something personal ". eu am plans.
    http://www.fsvids.net/forums/index.p...ic=1983&st=140

Reputatie
    Multumesc Irina!
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Foarte emotionant montajul. Multumesc, Irina! OMG, cum eu n-am mai dat pe aici in ultima vreme nu aveam habar de ce s-a intamplat. Nu-mi vine sa cred Stie cineva cum au evoluat lucrurile? S-a fixat data procesului?

Reputatie
    procesul e in desfasurare acum. au fost ceva probleme, nu a fost bine facuta incadrarea legala a procesului si acum o iau de la capat sau asa ceva.

Reputatie
    Se reia procesul?!? Doamne pai dupa ce ca trec prin ce trec acum ...o iau iar prin tribunale
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    A letter from Natalia Linichuk and Genady Karponosov in "24 Hours" from 30 oct.

"The Olympic Champions in special Letter;
    We've know Maxim since 1996.
    Since we've first met him at one international competition we have been nicely suppressed that in the world of figure skating where we have such
    a cruel rivalry appeared a boy for whom the postulates of the big sport were mutual aid,goodness and willingness to help,honesty in the game.Those are not magniloquent words but standards of live behavior.

No matter what is the competition even when it was difficult for himself ,Maxim always tried to find the right words of support,encouragement and sometimes jokes for everybody.At the competitions he always has been a pitchfork of good mood for all other sportsmens. Of course,you cannot play this as a role "especially " if you don't have those abilities in the real life .Once we had the chance to know him closer we were convinced that he really is a human being with a capital letter.Real men although this meaning is old fashion.Honest,manly,stable and at the same time sensitive ,helpful,good and never remember the badness .
    When we started to work with him we realized that he is a real professional at the highest level. He posses unique talent but he always remembered that only talent without hard work won't give high results.He was able to work for hours until full exhaustion to make programs perfect for the completions .There was a time when we would start the training at 6 in the morning or at midnight ,Maxim was always ready for a productive work from the very first minute. And if the coach asked to repeat again and again and again ...even when everybody was at the limit of their strength and nerves ,Maxim would do it without complaining. He together with his partner won highest sport tittles and became World Champions twice.
    The last program of Albena and Maxim is the highest standard in ice dancing which i doubt it will be exceeded soon.Maybe only Albena and Maxim will be able /if they have a chance to come back /to bring gold medal from Olympic games."
    An article from 7dni sport.An interview with Vasko Vasilev

The tittle is "Maxim deserves a second chance"
    /We are equal before the law ,we just have different gifts and talents/

London
    Vasko Vasilev
    violinist
    I had known Maxim for several years as a very good,responsible and dignified human being,with extremely strong believe in justice. In profesional aspect i was and am still impressed by his talent ,potential and his ideas not only as a sportsman but as a creator with complete conception about the development of figure skating as an art and form for entertainment.
    About the road accident from this summer I,ll try to give my position only as a citizen.I myself am a driver and i know that nobody is insured and everyone could make mistakes.I have my own life story about losing a family member as a result of similar accident and sadly but i know very well this pain.

I know after some time that life continues but everyone has to take and carry their cross and to learn to live no matter what.

I believe Maxim is strong enough to accept the truth with dignity.
    I am sure we will feel again his bravery that we all as Bulgarians used to admire
    It is a fact that we are equal before the law but we are different as a person and human being ,granted with some gifts and talents.
    The history and the life itself give us every day examples about how some people inspire and give a strength to other people
    Maxim is a born leader and that is why i think he deserves to be punished not with effective sentence but with effective second chance, so he can become an example again not only on the ice but also in life as an ordinary person who did a mistake.
    Last edited by whisper; 5th November 2007 at 21:23.