Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnny Weir *Tinkerbell*

Reputatie
    dece am impresia tot timpul ca Johnny e dat cu rimel la ochi?
    foarte dragute pozele
    Dean Winchester: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there is no such thing as unicorns?

Reputatie
    pt ca asa e.
    nu stiu de ce am avut asa un chef sa pun un progr cu johnny si am incarcat spul de la mondiale.
    http://en.swoopshare.com/file/4be9f0...9k%26c&lang=en
    Last edited by irinaidu; 3rd April 2007 at 17:06.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    opsie...si eu care credeam ca e doar o coincidenta, sau ca e lumina de vina , oricum e un patinator valoros

Reputatie
    ati vazut Fluff-ul acela de la WC'06(cred ca l-am pus pe threadul lui Chiper La sfarsit zice ceva de "one and only Johnny Weir" sau asa ceva:ras-plans:
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    wow flying dreamz faci patinaj artistic? ce frumos... iti urez mult succes! atunci cred ca pot sa-ti pun o intrebare : ce trebuie sa fac sa-mi mentin lamele in stare buna pana la iarna? trebuie sa le dau cu ceva sau un loc ferit de umezeala e de-ajuns?

Reputatie
    eu fac patinaj de placere, mai invat si eu una alta......nu cred sa existe vreo chestie pentru lame, dar pentru a fi mai siguri o sa intreb si iti spun. ok?
    Last edited by flying_dreamz; 3rd April 2007 at 23:04.
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]When you leave, my colors fade to grey, Every word of love I used to say, now I paint it everyday....[/COLOR][/FONT]

Reputatie
    adelina ce fluff cu the one and only johnny weir. eu stiu altul cu o introducere simpatica : he's here, he's weir.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    am incarcat un montaj care nu mai stiu de unde l-am luat. dar e cu momentele din K&C ale lui johnny. e f dragut!!!
    http://www.divshare.com/download/726810-ebd
    ok, am gresit , nu era aici faza cu imnul!!!

offf, mai caut iulia!!!!
    Last edited by irinaidu; 24th May 2007 at 23:13.

Reputatie
    de data asta, sper ca am uploadat montajul corect si pare fza cu imnul!!! e tot un montaj de pe fsvids!!!
    http://www.divshare.com/download/737269-28f

Reputatie
    Short on money,
    But long on time,
    Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
    And i'm running late,
    And i don't need an excuse,
    'cause i'm wearing my brand new shoes.

Reputatie
    ala din bratele negrului e johnny??? OMG!
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]When you leave, my colors fade to grey, Every word of love I used to say, now I paint it everyday....[/COLOR][/FONT]

incepator
    Reputatie
    ioana: poti incerca sa le dai cu vasilina.eu asa faceam pt k asa mi sa zis k e bine pt lame. personal nu stiu dak a avut vreo importanta k leam dat. poti incerca oricum

Reputatie
    mersi, kido_vc !voi lua in considerare sfatul tau!
    Short on money,
    But long on time,
    Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
    And i'm running late,
    And i don't need an excuse,
    'cause i'm wearing my brand new shoes.

Reputatie

Reputatie
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    ce privire patrunzatoare are in a 2-a poza

Reputatie
    @irina s-a confirmat :

Johnny si-a schimbat antrenoru' :http://www.figureskatersonline.com/johnnyweir/news.html
    '
    New Coach For Johnny Weir
    Three-Time U.S. Men’s Champion to Train With Galina Zmievskaya

By Kathleen Bangs

As part of a long-term plan to be in podium contention for the upcoming Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games, reigning U.S. men’s bronze medalist Johnny Weir has left longtime coach Priscilla Hill, the woman credited with bringing him to three U.S. national championship victories.

Next month Weir will begin training with Ukrainian Galina Zmievskaya, at the Ice Vault rink in Wayne, N.J. Zmievskaya is best known for her coaching success with 1992 Olympic champion Victor Petrenko, now married to her daughter Nina, and 1994 Olympic ladies champion Oksana Baiul. Japanese champion Takeshi Honda is among Zmievskaya’s former high-profile students; an elite group that also included American Scott Davis.

Reached for comment from Japan where he’s performing with Champions on Ice, Weir said, “I’m excited for the new outlook and direction that I’ll get from skating with Galina Zmievskaya and her group. I have been thinking about this change for some time, and as much as it hurts to leave Priscilla (Hill), my mother figure for the last 10 years, it is something I had to do.”

Throughout a tough season that included losing his national crown to rival Evan Lysacek and an eighth-place finish at the 2007 World Championships, Weir, who spent previous summers getting additional training from Russia’s legendary coach Tatiana Tarasova, felt a major change was necessary to advance his results.

“Priscilla (Hill) understands my need for a change, because she did it herself in her own skating career when she moved to train with Carlo Fassi,” Weir said. “She’s given so much to my career, and I will miss seeing her everyday. The coaching switch was prompted because we grew too close. It’s hard to train under your ‘mother’ and we had learned to push each other’s buttons and work each other’s nerves. She is an amazing person and we parted mutually, on good terms. There was no drama, no huge falling out. It was just time for a change.”

After returning from Japan next week, Weir will attend a mandatory U.S. Figure Skating camp. In July he begins the process of moving from his home in Delaware, and will resume training on the ice for the first time in over a decade without Hill as his full-time coach. Weir still refers to Hill as the “best coach in America,” and said that he will always consider her a close friend to call in time of need. “I’m going to Galina Zmievskaya in hopes that she will light a fire under me, make me train better,” Weir said, “and help me be the best skater I can be.”

http://www.ifsmagazine.com/forum/ind...&st=0?entry612
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    da iulia am vazut si eu zilele astea. mersi !!! pup!!!!

Reputatie
    Fanii lui Johnny nu prea sunt incantati de schimbare..Vom vedea ce-o fi...
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][FONT="Georgia"][B]I want to be European Champion, World Champion and Olympic Champion~ Brian Joubert[/B][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Green"]2 out of 3 ![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER]

Reputatie
    pai si mie mi se pare cam stranie mutarea. sunt curioasa intr-adevar. sper sa fie de bine pt ca nu cred ca saracutul de el o sa reziste la inca un sezon dezastros.

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by irinaidu View Post
    pai si mie mi se pare cam stranie mutarea. sunt curioasa intr-adevar. sper sa fie de bine pt ca nu cred ca saracutul de el o sa reziste la inca un sezon dezastros.
    Si nici eu...
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][FONT="Georgia"][B]I want to be European Champion, World Champion and Olympic Champion~ Brian Joubert[/B][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Green"]2 out of 3 ![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER]