moama, ce frumoasa e!
    Short on money,
    But long on time,
    Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
    And i'm running late,
    And i don't need an excuse,
    'cause i'm wearing my brand new shoes.

Reputatie
    sorry, unele poze nu se vad.... cel putin la mine. si da, e Superba cu S mare

un articol...kre e :
    Summer student Kiira Korpi melted professor Mishin

Aleksei Mishin is perhaps the most well known figure skating coach in the world, and nobody wants to be the target of his glance after a failed performance.
    - She’s gifted and good mannered. She’s a person with good soul and she wakes up my man in me, Mishin babbles about Korpi.

Kiira Korpi is spending three weeks this summer under the guidance of Mishin in Tartu. A 25 minute session under the eyes of Mishin costs 75 euros, but skaters around the world swear that every minute is worth it. Mishin has turned the teaching of triple and quad jumps into a science. He has studied biomechanics and the techical details of the jumps for years. Kiira notes that that the benefits Mishin can give are the small details his trained eye can pick up from every execution.
    - He concentrates on one thing at a time, Korpi says.

Mishin doesn’t demand huge leaps forward from his stundents. Important is that the movement is steady and goes forward. Work has to be taken seriously and it must be done right, or then don’t do it at all. On thursday Mishin didn’t let Korpi off the ice because she couldn’t find enough height to the jumps, so she continued practicing along with the zamboni resurfacing the ice.

Last summer Mishin and Korpi started a slow but impressive project, the triple axel.
    - First we just planned to see how the landing feels, but Kiira was talented and soon we were trying the jump itself, Mishin says.
    In Tartu the duo is not going to continue with the jump because Korpi has been sick, so making the history has to wait.

A well started training camp took a nasty twist at the end of the first week when a bad abdominal pain stroke the skater.
    - Sadly it spoiled several training days, but better this than a broken leg, Kiira said.
    She was able to return on the ice on tuesday after four days and several visits to the health center.
    - Legs are still spaghetti, but the appetite is back, Kiira says.

Before getting sick Korpi created a step-sequence for the new short program with Russian Aleksei Vasilevski. Also training in Tartu with Kiira are her clubmate Niina Laksola from Tappara and Laura Lepistö and Jenni Vähämaa from the Finnish A-team.

Aamulehti / Elina Paasonen
    Last edited by flying_dreamz; 16th August 2007 at 00:33.
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]When you leave, my colors fade to grey, Every word of love I used to say, now I paint it everyday....[/COLOR][/FONT]

Reputatie
    Doamne, ce frumoasa e! Gizaz!
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    She’s a person with good soul and she wakes up my man in me
    Mishin e un distrus, geeezas
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][FONT="Georgia"][B]I want to be European Champion, World Champion and Olympic Champion~ Brian Joubert[/B][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Green"]2 out of 3 ![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER]

Reputatie
    oh my.... cum sa zica asa ceva...
    oh, the conotations
    Dean Winchester: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there is no such thing as unicorns?

Reputatie
    vad ca nu s'a mai scris p'aici...acum ca urmeaza europenele tin sa'i urez succes si s'o invinga pe caro si ea si sarah

uitati aici poze...nu's prea noi, dar sunt frumoase
    http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...orpi&src=quick
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Kiira..desi nu prea cred.
    Multumim Ade!
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    so pretty..
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    ce haioasa era cu rujul pe dinti tot frumoasa ramane

Reputatie
    http://www.kiira-korpi.net/modules/w...a_il_joulu.jpg

un mic art din 1.08.2007

Summer student Kiira Korpi melted professor Mishin

Aleksei Mishin is perhaps the most well known figure skating coach in the world, and nobody wants to be the target of his glance after a failed performance.
    - She’s gifted and good mannered. She’s a person with good soul and she wakes up my man in me, Mishin babbles about Korpi.

Kiira Korpi is spending three weeks this summer under the guidance of Mishin in Tartu. A 25 minute session under the eyes of Mishin costs 75 euros, but skaters around the world swear that every minute is worth it. Mishin has turned the teaching of triple and quad jumps into a science. He has studied biomechanics and the techical details of the jumps for years. Kiira notes that that the benefits Mishin can give are the small details his trained eye can pick up from every execution.
    - He concentrates on one thing at a time, Korpi says.

Mishin doesn’t demand huge leaps forward from his stundents. Important is that the movement is steady and goes forward. Work has to be taken seriously and it must be done right, or then don’t do it at all. On thursday Mishin didn’t let Korpi off the ice because she couldn’t find enough height to the jumps, so she continued practicing along with the zamboni resurfacing the ice.

Last summer Mishin and Korpi started a slow but impressive project, the triple axel.
    - First we just planned to see how the landing feels, but Kiira was talented and soon we were trying the jump itself, Mishin says.
    In Tartu the duo is not going to continue with the jump because Korpi has been sick, so making the history has to wait.

A well started training camp took a nasty twist at the end of the first week when a bad abdominal pain stroke the skater.
    - Sadly it spoiled several training days, but better this than a broken leg, Kiira said.
    She was able to return on the ice on tuesday after four days and several visits to the health center.
    - Legs are still spaghetti, but the appetite is back, Kiira says.

Before getting sick Korpi created a step-sequence for the new short program with Russian Aleksei Vasilevski. Also training in Tartu with Kiira are her clubmate Niina Laksola from Tappara and Laura Lepistö and Jenni Vähämaa from the Finnish A-team.
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    nu'mi place culoarea d p unghii
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Lol!cate pretentii mai ai...

Reputatie
    da a fost super cute cand s-a paucat sa se stearga pe dinti!!!

go kiira!!!!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie

Reputatie
    din nou mi'a placut ffff mult tinuta...superba...dar pacat ca n'a fost si prog la fel doar locul 5

Reputatie

Reputatie
    De fiecare data cand o vad pe Oana Andoni(prezentatoarea blonda astirilor PROTV) imi aduc aminte de aceasta minunata patinatoare...Kira....parca ar semana putin nu?

Reputatie
    da, seamana cu oana andoni, am remarcat si eu asta

incepator
    Reputatie
    HI..I'm Gianluca from Milano-Italy
    I'm a big fan of Kiira..my angel
    Any one knows when will Kiira get training in Tampere?
    In June..is she at home?
    thanks

Reputatie
    Welcome here Gianluca!
    Sorry but i can't help you...
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014