Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maria Sharapova, prinsă dopata!!!

Reputatie
    david troicki?
    [COLOR="Blue"]Diapers and politicians should be changed often.Both for the same reason.[/COLOR]

Reputatie
    Scuze,intr-adevar am gresit.

ViktorTroicki.Turneul de la Umag 22.07-28.07.2013.

25.07.A fost suspendat in nici 3 zile.A participat abia 1 an mai tarziu la urmatorul turneu.

Si Maria anunta acum? seems a pretty pathetic lie

surse

http://www.atpworldtour.com/players/...vity?year=2013

http://www.itftennis.com/antidoping/...r-troicki.aspx
    Last edited by Julio_Zane; 11th March 2016 at 12:10.

Reputatie
    Kristina Mladenovic: ´Sharapova is a cheater, it´s good that it´s finally out´

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Kristi...colo30952.html
    [COLOR="Blue"]Diapers and politicians should be changed often.Both for the same reason.[/COLOR]

Reputatie
    Ouch Banuiesc ca sunt mai multe care ar zice acelasi lucru, dar n-au sange

Reputatie
    ce post lung a pus Sharapova pe facebook ...

Reputatie
    Eugenie Bouchard declared 'disappointed' and 'shocked': 'She was an idol of mine growing up. To think of your childhood idol and wonder if it was a lie, it really affected me a lot.'

Kei Nishikori thinks she had to be more careful: 'I was surprised and very sad to hear that she was taking something that she shouldn't take. It's very sad for tennis, even men's tennis. I don't know many details, so I can't say much, but maybe she has to take care a little more with her team.'

Belinda Bencic is one of the fewer players that read emails: 'I opened that email [from WADA] at the end of December. We all got an email. ... I look at the list, especially when I'm feeling a little bit sickly, and check and look what is inside there and see if it's not forbidden.'

Tomas Berdych: 'If you are not taking anything, then you don't have to look at the list, right? So if I'm supposed to take any medicine, whatever it is, and it's new and that I haven't taken in the past, the No. 1 thing I'm going to do is check it 10 times, all the different sources, doctors, everywhere I can, before I start using. And then I will find out what's new with WADA and the list.'

Angelique Kerber: 'It's a combination of [me and the team]. At the end, I'm checking everything twice, or three times, to see if it's really on the list, because every player has a responsibility to yourself.'

Simona Halep is very frank about her relationship with Maria, who is said that is not much loved on the Tour because of her character: 'I didn’t speak with her before; there’s no reason to speak now'.

Victoria Azarenka thinks that this situation has created a “dark cloud” over game: 'Players are upset and disappointed, I hope it gets solved'

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Boucha...colo30929.html

Reputatie
    Et voila, ciorex fat ass si cu sor'sa se dopau cu binecuvintarea WADA, insa doar Sugarpova face tusa. Cum comentati ?

Reputatie
    Cum sa comentam, daca nu s-a nascut si Sharapova americanca, ce sa-i facem noi!?
    The difference between a good and an awesome diplomat is the ability to reconcile the arrogant assholes with the scardy whiners, it's almost an art really!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Si Kvitova lua ceva substante interzise cica. Nu ma mira, multi se dopeaza, dar nu sunt prinsi, sau mai bine zis nu se vrea sa fie prinsi.

Reputatie
    ^Super amuzant si ironic. Mai ales din cauza avatarului...
    De magicus Federerus...
    As falls Wichita/So falls Wichita Falls

Reputatie
    va reveni pe teren din aprilie 2017 dupa ce TAS i-a redus sanctiunea sau tatuca Putin din umbra , cum doriti e la libera alegere
    Dinamo , Manchester United , Bayern Munchen , Borussia Dortmund , Juventus , FC Barcelona