Cati ani le-a trebuit sa-l depisteze pe Lance? Froome este un ciclist excelent, nu asta se contesta ci maniera in care castiga o etapa de munte ca cea de ieri, in mod repetitiv si care ii aduce castigarea celui mai redutabil turneu ciclist din lume, TdF. Desfida fiziologia umana.

"I’m no doper". "He has talked of his unusual physiology — a heart rate that never climbs above 168 even when powering up a steep mountain, a lung capacity of more than eight litres — but wants to unearth far more detail".

"The plan is to publish the findings, though whether that information will lessen the debate remains to be seen. Sky have been reluctant to release detailed information such as power data, claiming that it is open to misinterpretation".

""Emma O’Reilly, the former physiotherapist with US Postal who was one of the whistleblowers against Lance Armstrong, appears to be one of the sceptics. She tweeted: “The more things change, the more they stay the same!” Armstrong himself was more circumspect. “Clearly Froome/Porte/Sky are very strong,” he wrote. “Too strong to be clean? Don’t ask me, I have no clue.” ""

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/...cle4498121.ece