Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Anime

Banned
    Reputatie
    Tangerines (2013), The Accountant (2016), Suburra (2015), Allied (2016), Sully (2016), Black Mass (2015), Southpaw (2015).

N-o sa-ti para rau .

Reputatie
    Accountant si Southpaw le-am vazut, Southpaw e cacaretza spatziala pe langa ce ti-am dat eu acolo!
    It's the human urge to light up the dark corners for answers in other people… but at the end of the day, there are no answers there. Just more lives as sad and singular as your own.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Reputatie
    Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler 2017 8.5/10

Dau un copy-paste cu treaba de pe un forum anime unde postez, n-am chef sa rescriu tradus:

It's basically about girls that have a fetish to gamble, at least the leader character does, as well as a near eidetic memory and an over 150 IQ from what I gather! I am a gambler too, not anywhere near that insane but insane enough to love it! The animation is well made, the girls crazy, what more can you wish for!?
    I finished all of it pretty fast - 1st season 12 eps. I presume this was just the 1st season! One can hope. This is a song inserted in middle ep 9, that's something that happens seldom in an anime, and such a good song also! Rare would be an understatement!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg__GaFkbxI
    Considering they wore dueling for their lives before and a little after this song one against the other, I think they performed quite well! I especially enjoy how those 2 girls enjoy their own innocence as much as it is left while they can, otherwise the betting shakes it and scatters it severely.

It goes straight to my top 20 anime list, with an 8.5/10 mark, deserved. And after just 12 eps. that says something.
    Well, I am a gambler after all and it's understandable why I might be inclined to like this more rather than less.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 2nd November 2017 at 09:23.
    It's the human urge to light up the dark corners for answers in other people… but at the end of the day, there are no answers there. Just more lives as sad and singular as your own.

Reputatie
    Uite, si un scurt rezumat! Pe care-l adaug in listea mea de anime!

Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler 8.5/10 - It's basically about girls with a fetish to gamble, addicted, crazy and nasty, at least that's 100% true for the main character that has a near eidetic memory and a very high IQ! In a world where strength is measured by your ability to win in a gamble, despite cheating or being cheated on, everything is ultimately governed by mental strength, intelligence, well planning and luck.