Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Anime

Reputatie
    Shiki - 7/10 - An anime with shiki = vampires. It's not bad, but not all that good either. Not recommended. Although this anime's message is real: when it comes down to survival, it's hard to blame someone of doing whatever it takes to survive.

Jujutsu Kaisen 8.5/10 - Quite the cool costumer this anime. Cool graphics, cool fights. They have a sort of bankai called domain expansion. I like how anime these days cut straight to the chase/cheese, I hate when they prolong the introductions like in the so called "big series/top anime". Recommended!

I'm about to start Goblin Slayer, I'm hearing good things about it.
    The difference between a good and an awesome diplomat is the ability to reconcile the arrogant assholes with the scardy whiners, it's almost an art really!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevilla86 View Post
    Ia de aici lista cu anime-uri bune din ultimii ani:

Charlotte
    Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu
    Dorohedoro
    Gleipnir
    Munou na Nana

Banuiesc ca nu trebuie sa mentionez Goblin Slayer, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Jujutsu kaisen, Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation etc. Kimetsu stiu ca l-ai vazut, e imposibil sa nu fi auzit de astea. Au ajuns la statut de arhicunoscute deja.
    Si ma gandisem ca nici nu trebuie sa mentionez Goblin Slayer

Ionelule, tu le ce te uiti de le ratezi pe toate astea bune? Mai si activezi pe forum de anime...
    Academia Rapid infiintata de catre generalul de securitate Vasile Malureanu supranumit €˛tatucul politiei politice ceausiste

Reputatie
    Se uita la anime-uri cu gay
    P$D iti vrea binele...nu-l lasa sa ti-l ia!

Reputatie
    M-am uitat insistent dupa tine si nu te-am vazut acolo, probabil te-au taiat la extras.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevilla86 View Post
    Si ma gandisem ca nici nu trebuie sa mentionez Goblin Slayer

Ionelule, tu le ce te uiti de le ratezi pe toate astea bune? Mai si activezi pe forum de anime...
    Tu ai vazut Blame!, That Time I Reincarnated as a Slime, Golden Kamuy, Bungo Stray Dogs si Re zero? Dintre toate doar Blame! l-am vazut, e film, de 2 ori. Mi-a zis cineva de ele, mi le notez aici sa nu le uit.
    The difference between a good and an awesome diplomat is the ability to reconcile the arrogant assholes with the scardy whiners, it's almost an art really!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny D View Post
    Tu ai vazut Blame!, Golden Kamuy, Bungo Stray Dogs
    Nu. De Blame! nu stiu. Restul doua le-am incercat si nu am considerat ca merita sapierd timpul cu ele.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny D View Post
    That Time I Reincarnated as a Slime, Re zero
    Da. Le recomand pe ambele. Mai ales Slime, e foarte bun.
    Academia Rapid infiintata de catre generalul de securitate Vasile Malureanu supranumit €˛tatucul politiei politice ceausiste

Reputatie
    Attack on Titan
    Bleach
    Claymore
    Code Geass
    Death Note
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Goblin Slayer
    Magi
    Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation
    Naruto
    No Game No Life
    One Punch Man
    Overlord
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Youjo Senki

Asta ar fi topul meu 15, in ordine alfabetica. Exceptand filmele, nu le-am trecut.
    Daca e vreunul aici pe care nu l-ai vazut, lasa tot si apuca-te de el.
    Last edited by Sevilla86; 27th April 2021 at 10:03.

Reputatie
    Io zic sa-ncerci Blame!, l-am vazut de 2 ori si-l tin bine minte, e memorabil. Si are si doar vreo 90 de minute parca.

Ieri am inceput si terminat Goblin Slayer, 12 ep, mai am filmul, dar sincer mi s-a parut 8/10 sub The Rising of The Shield Hero 8.5/10, tot din categoria anime simulari de RPG. Log Horizon, aceeasi categorie, mi s-a parut cel putin la nivelul Goblin Slayer daca nu mai bun, dar astept sa-si termine sezonu 3 sa-l vad.

LE: Goblin Slayer 8/10 - Barely an 8. It's definitely under The Rising of The Shield Hero and slightly under Log Horizon, being of the same sort of RPG game anime. It's probably at the same quality of Sword Art Online 1st season, could've been epic, not the case, still nice. Why does the main hero always have to be wanted by all the girls even in this case where he seldom shows his face? I've much preferred if he would have been somewhat disfigured so with a good reason to wear the helmet protection nearly at all times. He's not The Mandalorian, forced by creed!
    There is one thing I found particularly upsetting: upper heroes thinking quests for trolls, thieves and dragons are more important because they are harder to defeat and give better rewards, when they don't do half the damage to human communities combined as goblins do alone. Idiots. And when they do finally get dragged into a difficult quest of goblin slaying, not one admits how stupid they've been and how demanding goblins can be in large numbers and opened field. Idiots x 2.

I forgot about Overlord, same RPG stuff. I would rank
    The Rising of The Shield Hero > Log Horizon > Overlord > Goblin Slayer > SAO.
    Haven't seen .hack or what's it's name yet, I tried before just couldn't find it.

PS: Mersi de recomandari, n-am vazut vreo 3.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 29th April 2021 at 08:06.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 8.5/10 - Much more than cute, meanwhile the cute has gotten a real kick in the but. I am up to date, towards the end of the 2nd season and I really can't say it can be better. It's as well as one could expect such a game world derived from 3-4 games like War of Warcraft, Diablo, Dungeons and Dragons and who knows what else. It's cute, it's well drawn, it's awesome at times, it's well written. The fights are cool, the story is as good as one could hope for in a game, and for once humanity is not at the center of things (even less than in Overlord), if anything, they are a hindrance and bad at that too, mostly no more than mere pawns. The 2nd season surpasses the 1st and it's not finished yet! I'm a put it on par with the best game anime I have seen thus far. Absolutely worth the recommendations people give it.

So update: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime = The Rising of The Shield Hero > Log Horizon = Overlord > Goblin Slayer > SAO. For game anime shows. Although it's hard to compare them, except Goblin Slayer and SAO which are good too, the rest are all excellent.

PS: Has anyone played Diablo? Now that was an awesome game with all sorts of uber-super-duper demons. Hah, it's possibly at the heart of this anime's creation. The author must have loved playing it.

Re Zero 8/10 - This is one sick anime. It's probably the most game-like out of the game type anime but it feels the least like that when you watch. It has a wade variety of sweet characters that live in a world of combined fascination and shit, dunno about the fascination part but there's so much shit here that it engulfs pretty much anyone and everyone. It's sickening and vile but also you can't stop watching it. This boy main character is trapped in a new world that he deems interesting, until he finds out he has no power whatsoever except dyeing and resetting the game from the closest setpoint, a survival game in which he is utterly defenceless, his only weapon: not giving up if one can. And there's a trick: he can't tell anyone about it, of course, if he does, he kills that person instantaneously (he should have done it to his enemies lol, unless they're beasts and can't comprehend language). I'm more than half through the 2nd season, it's an elaborated anime not just about the main character like others, it's about quite a few that leaves one wanting like Beatrice a doll-lolly girl with a frustrated attitude and a very cute voice - the library spirit, Rem and Ram 2 demon girls that surround the life of our main character with twists and turns both inside and outside, and our alter-protagonist Emilia which is a half human, half elf spirit user; a dweller of the game world. By rights this anime deserves recommendation but it takes some getting used to, 1st several episodes you tend to think it's nothing all that special but then it hits you like a disease until you feel helpless and sickened to the core.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    86 2021 9/10 - This is one sick anime. I doubt anyone that sees it can ever be racist again, if they ever were to begin with. It's too sick that I might recommend it to anyone below the age of 16, keeps you hoping until the very end,
      Spoiler: {option} 
    in vain.
    But it's definitely better than any Gundam I've ever seen. This really is children giving adults a lesson, the truest thing of what anime's supposed to be all about. The only shortcoming it has is that's too short and we don't get to see
      Spoiler: {option} 
    the end of the war.
    And maybe the beginning, that's not the best that ever was in terms of beginnings, but it's what needed to be.

If they won't continue the story that is!
    If they do, there's potential for 10/10 easy. And I do so seldom give a 10!

PS: "Alba" comes from my language, romanian, where "alb" translates as "white". ^^' But "alba" also exists, it's the feminine of "alb" which is masculine for white. Yes, in our language, adjectives also have genres, also numbers. Yes, complicated and stupid language. Don't ever learn it! Useless.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 31st July 2021 at 19:18.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Blade of The Immortal 2019 7/10 - After seeing the artistic movie, wanted to try the anime, it's goodish, not done with it yet. (future edit)

Blade Anime 2011 6.5/10 - Not so bad, quite mediocre. That girl hunter Makoto was hot, she upped the series a bit. Someone compared it with Spawn. Well, Spawn animation was back in 1997, and was revolutionary for that age on HBO - that's is a strong 8. This series wouldn't be even a 6 without a sacrificial lam girl there so save it a bit, but mainly being inconsequential to the end result of the story, thus it's mediocrity ranking.

Iron Man Anime 2010 - currently watching (future edit)

Wolverine Anime 2011 - currently watching (future edit)

X-Men Anime 2011 9/10 - The best series by far out of the 4. Seen it for the 3rd time, doesn't have a high rating on IMDB but it's cool, drunks and drug addicts under influence that couldn't make head or tails out of it probably voted there. No fan of animation should miss it. It's very well drawn from characters to monsters and fights. Story is gripping too.

Attack on Titan 2013 9.5/10 - Seen just 3 eps. out of season 4. Quite boring as until now! Ranking given is from the previous 3 seasons. (future edit)
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    A parut Kakegurui Twin, Ioane. E pe Netflix, e prequel.
    Azi a aparut, inca nu l-am vazut.

Reputatie
    Interesant. Desi acuma am mai multe care-s pe stand-by ca prefer sa ma uit la reactii Game of Thrones, Chernobyl, Bleach, Claymore, Demon Slayer, etc...

Cica sunt 2 anime-uri foarte bune: To Your Eternity - mai bun si Tiger and Bunny - cadecat.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Shumatsu no Valkyrie / Record of Ragnarok 2021 8/10 - An anime made for the sake of art and fighting. Gods vs. Men in a tournament for umanity's survival, something like Mortal Kombat only you lose even your soul as it's a competition to the death between souls, so worse than Mortal Kombat as if you lose, you cease to exist. For some reason I felt the fights a lot, to the point of tears, especially the middle one out of the 3 grouped in the 12 episodes that make the 1st season, with no 2nd season in sight. I enjoyed the anime more than it's Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Fate Stay Night series made mostly for the sake of muscles and shiny weapons. The expression on Brunhilde's face after the 3rd and last fight was epic. It's a shame there won't be a 2nd season as we had just 3 fights and were due for another 10 if we go for the maximum 1st to get to 7 victories out of 13 matches, wins.

Netflix and its desperation to try new series and then give them the axe if not godly received is starting to get on my nerves, slowly but surely.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 22nd November 2022 at 08:14.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Chainsaw Man cel mai bun anime pe care l-am vazut in ultime vreme. Nu e recomandat sa-l vizionezi in timp ce mananci.

Reputatie
    Am vazut multe reactii cu el pe youtube, adica notificari, dar inca nu m-am bagat.

Ia te uite ce avem, raritate, un Sevil.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Belle 2021 8/10 - I wanted to give it a 6 because may it well be well endowed visually, but story wise it still seemed like a weird digitalized japonese adaptation of Beauty and The Beast. Repetitive, slightly boring, seen it all before.
    But then we got into the 2nd hour which is the 2nd half of Belle and I must admit it was completely unexpected. Otherworldly, sad, impressive. An 8/10 fully deserved. Recommended.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 20th May 2023 at 23:50.
    I know because I'M BOTH!