Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Anime

Banned
    Reputatie
    Tangerines (2013), The Accountant (2016), Suburra (2015), Allied (2016), Sully (2016), Black Mass (2015), Southpaw (2015).

N-o sa-ti para rau .

Reputatie
    Accountant si Southpaw le-am vazut, Southpaw e cacaretza spatziala pe langa ce ti-am dat eu acolo!
    The difference between a good and an awesome diplomat is the ability to reconcile the arrogant assholes with the scardy whiners, it's almost an art really!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler 2017 8.5/10

Dau un copy-paste cu treaba de pe un forum anime unde postez, n-am chef sa rescriu tradus:

It's basically about girls that have a fetish to gamble, at least the leader character does, as well as a near eidetic memory and an over 150 IQ from what I gather! I am a gambler too, not anywhere near that insane but insane enough to love it! The animation is well made, the girls crazy, what more can you wish for!?
    I finished all of it pretty fast - 1st season 12 eps. I presume this was just the 1st season! One can hope. This is a song inserted in middle ep 9, that's something that happens seldom in an anime, and such a good song also! Rare would be an understatement!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg__GaFkbxI
    Considering they wore dueling for their lives before and a little after this song one against the other, I think they performed quite well! I especially enjoy how those 2 girls enjoy their own innocence as much as it is left while they can, otherwise the betting shakes it and scatters it severely.

It goes straight to my top 20 anime list, with an 8.5/10 mark, deserved. And after just 12 eps. that says something.
    Well, I am a gambler after all and it's understandable why I might be inclined to like this more rather than less.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 2nd November 2017 at 09:23.
    The difference between a good and an awesome diplomat is the ability to reconcile the arrogant assholes with the scardy whiners, it's almost an art really!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Uite, si un scurt rezumat! Pe care-l adaug in listea mea de anime!

Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler 8.5/10 - It's basically about girls with a fetish to gamble, addicted, crazy and nasty, at least that's 100% true for the main character that has a near eidetic memory and a very high IQ! In a world where strength is measured by your ability to win in a gamble, despite cheating or being cheated on, everything is ultimately governed by mental strength, intelligence, well planning and luck.

I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Bakuman 8.5/10 - I've seen a season in a day, non-stop watching about 10-11 hours. I'm well into 2nd season now! It's the kind of anime for girls mostly (I think!) but it really makes you appreciate how hard the life of a mangaka (person that tries to work/live through creating manga) can be. It's not sensational, but it's definitely impressive.
    A brilliant bit: "A Dream is not something which someone tells you to go, it's something you fulfill your own!"

LE: Finished season 2 yesterday, started season 3. I think I am giving this 9/10, felt real good the end of the 2nd season! There are a multitude of authors and even more manga stories well composed both story and character wise. Can't give this a low mark! All in all this anime feels very real, uncomfortable real even. So real that you can despise the overblown work ethics and reward system that's not always fair for everybody that this story reveals (and this is despite everyone's best efforts to be fair, which in reality I'm guessing hardly ever happens). I prefer my anime to not be so real if possible, it's feels too heavy in some respects, which is as much a quality as it is a drag!

(I hated how they treated that fat support artist/manga assistant, I mean sure it was obvious no girl likes him for everyone aside from him, and he was wrong at one time to demand the author female he liked to go out with him in exchange for his help in the manga creation, but the punishment was too extreme! Although they tried somewhat to repair it when he departed, he was inconsolable in the end. Which felt as real as money. Still, that guy had no girlfriend all his life (I'm guessing), they could have been a little more understanding with a sole mistake he's done, it's not like he's been anything but kind aside from that mistake. --- What can I say, it's part of the charm of this anime, sometimes you feel like shit watching it, other times as good as gold. More or less like in real life events when shit's going down!)

In really helps this anime that despite it's spreading over more seasons, it doesn't have any fillers! ZIP! That always underlines the quality!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Cele mai bune anime-uri aparute in 2018 pe care le-am vazut eu.
    In ordine aleatorie:

Kokkoku
    Violet Evergarden
    Hinamatsuri
    Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou
    Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu
    Goblin Slayer

Fantastice, fiecare dintre ele!
    Academia Rapid infiintata de catre generalul de securitate Vasile Malureanu supranumit €˛tatucul politiei politice ceausiste

Reputatie
    Am uitat de lista anime-urilor care sunt la al doilea sau la al treilea sezon.
    Alte anime-uri exceptionale din 2018:

Overlord II
    Overlord III
    Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3
    Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season
    Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen
    Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu

Nu stiu cum am putut sa uit de astea... mai ales de Overlord si Shingeki no Kyojin.

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken - a inceput anul trecut si este on-going.
    Academia Rapid infiintata de catre generalul de securitate Vasile Malureanu supranumit €˛tatucul politiei politice ceausiste

Reputatie
    Academia si Overlord sunt on going sezoanele 4 si respectiv 3, astept sa se termine pana sa le vad. Pe restul nu le cunosc. Apropos, zi-i naibii Doctorului Satan ca habar n-are ce vorbeste acolo pe filme, el zice ca Claymore e naspa, ce glumet habarnist!

Ia, penultima pagina:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Satan View Post
    Am incercat Claymore, dar n-a mers.

Iar in ceea ce priveste X-Men, mie-mi plac personajele originale si vreau sa le vad si-n animatie, nu pe niste japonezi.
    Seria animata originala a fost perfecta.
    Ai vazut X-Men, cum dracu sa fie de japonezi? A fost pastrat cam 70% din americania lui, doar vreo 30% maxim l-au animat in stil japonez, eu zic ca destul de bine. Dar n-ai cu cine...
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Academia si Overlord au incheiat sezoanele. Or sa mai apara, dar nu sunt on-going in momentul asta.
    Shingeki no Kyojin poate il stii ca Attack on Titan. Eu nu pot sa cred ca nu ai auzit de el.

La fel si Nanatsu no Taizai (aka The Seven Deadly Sins).

Valabil si pentru Goblin Slayer. Daca n-ai auzit de astea trei, ai trait sub o piatra.

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevilla86 View Post
    La fel si Nanatsu no Taizai (aka The Seven Deadly Sins).

Valabil si pentru Goblin Slayer. Daca n-ai auzit de astea trei, ai trait sub o piatra.
    Am si uitat de tine si recomandarile tale, am citit p-aici cand eram in greva si nu putui raspunde, nu, astea 2 inca nu le-am vazut. Attack on Titan mi-a dat teapa ca n-a terminat sezonu 3, l-au politicizat si cand sa-nceapa actiunea l-au oprit. Eu credeam ca-s gata cu el. Fir-ar mama lor sa fie!

Ma uit la seriale dar printre ele am vazut Akagi, a fost ok, dar mai bun Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji de acelasi autor, si acuma ma uit la Black Clover. E bun, e un fel de corcitura intre Fairy Tail si Naruto, chiar daca nu chiar la nivelul celor doua dar bun! Pentru unii cel mai bun, ca de-acolo am recomandarea!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Stai sa ajungi la episodul 63 la Black Clover. Sa vezi ce mizerie de fight scene.
    Poate cea mai varza scena din ultimii ani.

Pune mana si uita-te la Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari (The Rising of the Shield Hero). E cel mai bun anime al sezonului.

Goblin Slayer a fost cel mai bun anime al sezonului trecut.

Reputatie
    Tocmai am vazut lupta cu gorila aia nebuna Mystic Beast Maho (Magic), super-tare pana pe la ep 50!

Asa i-ar trebui trasa si pe fata si pe dos o pwla de dinozaur lu femeia aia care umbla in costum de baie non-stop de nu-i adevarat, sa-nvete dracu sa puna niste haine pe ea, nu umblii intr-un castel plin cu barbati cu sechele aproape goala pusca mereu!

Nu e rau deloc mah Black Clover, doar pt ca ai vazut tu vreo 2-3 episoade mai slabe pe care o sa le vad si eu nu-nseamna ca inainte n-a fost cool, sau pe urma n-o sa fie cool. E on going si totul e posibil.

Bak(Asta) saracu tot scoate el acolo sabioace antimagie, deja am numarat 3 feluri. Abia astept sa scoata el o data si un arc din ala rustic de acolo din Grimoire-ul lui negru, sa vezi tu numa atunci ce rotunzi s-or mai da capitanii aia cu supermagiile lor cu tot! Sa nu scoata cumva o mitraliera!
    Last edited by Johnny D; 1st April 2019 at 12:44.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    E ok, dar nu e memorabil. Episoadele ca 63-ul il trag in jos. Episodul ala chiar e jenant de prost.
    Daca o tine asa d.p.d.v. calitativ, nu va ajunge ca Bleach sau Naruto, sa se ulte lumea si dupa 10 ani.

Va fi dat uitarii pentru ca sunt alte 20 de anime-uri lungi mai bune decat el.

Reputatie
    Pai n-am zis c-a fost intre ele mai bune, Fairy Tail cu acelasi subiect imi place mai mult.
    Cu Naruto, Bleach sau One Piece n-are cum se compara deocamdata, dar e bun.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Continui Fairy Tail dupa aproape 2 ani, s-au strans destule episoade. Sunt la sezonul intermediar inainte de ultimul sezon - sezonu 3. Desi dracu stie cum le-mpart astia pe sezoane, in unele locuri sunt 8, altele 3, altele sunt fara sezoane si doar numeroteaza episoadele. In orice caz e unul din top 10 anime-uri facute vreodata, fara doar si poate. Acum la final de sezon intermediar numit Fairy Tail Zero mi-au curs mucii-n gura un pic. Frumos final, desi stii tu ceva, te loveste pe neasteptate in crestetul capului. Biata Mavis, acum am aflat de ce mereu arata ca si cum ar avea 13 ani. Imi aminteste de fata aia din filmul Interviu cu un Vampir, doar ca diferenta de caracter intre cele doua n-ar putea fi mai contrastanta.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    So I've downloaded the 2nd season of One Punch Man on saturday and I finished it sunday. Yes 12 episodes and all. Garo is the best character out of this 2nd season, hands down! I didn't like how it began,
      Spoiler: {option} 
    he may have killed those heroes but after, he behaved perfectly! He didn't kill anyone,
    just beat them to a pulp, and honestly, most of them had it coming! They too stupid with their hero shit. Except for Mumen Rider the only hero I felt sorry for, and he is the only true hero out of the bunch. He genuinely risks his life almost every time.

If you think about it, Garo just done once to heroes what heroes do to villains all the time, including Saitama: splash their organs all over the place and just think that's justice. A taste of your own medicine and... complaining much, beatch!? I agree with Garo, that hero shit starts to stink. It's one thing protecting innocent civilians, another thing altogether monster genocide just for the fuck of it. It must be a balance, and many heroes can't seem to notice where that balance is, either because they are just too full of themselves, or by sheer sadistic nature like nr. 1 A ranked Whatever Mask with a gay name hero. I just feel bad Garo didn't meet that stupid ass, he would have rearranged his so called cute face into a more suitable form to match with his inner character. But I have high hopes for the next season!

I also liked the simple but brutal truth about this anime world, about the real world, about any world, that is depictured here as Garo's part of his youth, some of the school years he's been forced to live under terror: one man's opinion against many. The heroes are nothing else than concepts and concepts can be trivialized like the kids in his class did, when actually they became the villains making Garo actually think for a very good reason heroes can be villains. The same in the crab story, the crab just protecting it's eggs against 3 heroes bound to overpower it, the same in the classroom where everyone's opinion was against Garo making him the bad guy, regardless of what he did or what was done against him. So what Garo did, trained for about 10 years to become strong was very admirable, and realistic, opposed to the beginning of this anime when Saitama traied for 3 years and became virtually untouchable, even if an atomic bomb would expolde in his eyes, his vision would still not be impaired or scathed in the slightest. What I mean is that Garo although depicted by everyone, even by himself as a monster, is the truest hero of this season, aside from Mumen Rider who would literally jump like Captain America on a grenade to save a life, giving his own.

Damn, after the way it ended, I'm not sure I can wait more than a year for the next season. I might just read the manga, I hear it's way more advanced. I hope I can, it's better with voices and color. We don't even know what happened to Sonic dude once he
    ate that cooked demon cell, did he change into super S or just didn't have any effect at all!?

I gave the 1st season a 9/10 last year, but the 2nd season even though less spectacular maybe, Saitama didn't fight here against ultraGodAlien whatever, I felt it had much more complexity and truth to the themes (including the King, Hell Blizzard and Marital Arts tournament little arcs). Even though we didn't see Saitama and the upper ranks of the S class here fight much, I still give 10/10 to this season because of the sheer emotion it lays down that you may not expect from an anime like this, then I rise the overall rank of the anime to 9.5/10 because of the unexpected and welcomed contradiction between the 2 seasons, while both equally being quality.

Keep them coming author! They is goooooooood!
    Last edited by Johnny D; 21st August 2019 at 14:53.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Kimetsu no Yaiba 2019 8/10 (pana acum) - Am vazut ieri 10 episoade. Cand unu cu experienta mea in anime-uri (mai ales cele de top) se uita la 10 la rand din ceva, acel ceva e clar cel putin bun. Si nu e chiar senzational dar e intr-adevar bun. Mai am 10 episoade pe stick pe care le vad azi, si apoi ar mai fi 6 care trebuie sa apara din primul sezon, in total 26. M-a facut sa uit de amarul infrangerii Rapidului si a CFR-ului, ce-i drept la Rapid am suferit, la CFR suferind pentru Rapid m-am uitat asa distant, parca din avion. Anime-ul insa a sters totul cu buretele cum un film nu poate s-o faca aproape niciodata! Fara discutie: recomandat!

PS: Episodu 19 cica e scula de scula, te tine in varful scaunului! Sa-l vedem daraca, zic!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Hai merci, eu sunt la episodul 20

Reputatie
    Uratule!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Kimetsu no Yaiba, Vinland Saga si Enen no Shouboutai mi se par cele mai interesante ale sezonului.

Reputatie
    Pe Vinland Saga il tot vad ca apare cand dai Kimetsu no Yaiba acolo pe IMDB.

Kimetsu no Yaiba again, we finally meet The Hashira - supersword experts in killing demons for those unfamiliar to the term (kinda like Captains in Bleach), next episode should be nice! They so stupid, everyone attacks demons before they know anything about them. They need to learn some manners! This ep 21 was the perfect example when the 2 hashira sent there met again: Giyu Tomioka and the girl - I didn't get her name. And she just attacks from like nowhere then asks "Why do you defend demons?" and when he hesitated to answer she just piled on "That's why you're not popwlar! Didn't you know that? :o", my answer would have been "What a stupid question! Because I don't like to backstab my wins, obviously! Only cowards do that. A fair fight should be face to face, demon or otherwise. If someone hides, sleeps or just isn't able to fight, you don't just attack like a retard. Some stupid shait you just don't do! Like my answer? Or maybe just, it's not popwlar enough!?" But he chose not to say anything, not to upset his fellow hashira, although his fellow hashira did everything to upset him!
    What it's a little inconsistent about the girl hashira is that just like 10 minutes before that, she inspected really carefully some girl demon before doing the deed, and now she just throws all of that away to backstab 1st, ask questions later! In my opinion she just toyed with the demon girl, was gonna killer her no matter what she would have said or done, no forgiveness on the table - just teasers. She just kinky that way.
    All in all I'm a raise though the merit of this anime to 8.5/10. It deserves it, it's attractive points are high.

Fairy Tail - Erm... that is how it's gonna finish!? Bit anticlimactic. Nothing was gonna top The Magic Games arc anywho. Acknologia is really not acknowledging much! I mean, there's like a
    big hole in the sky there that you should probably stay clear of and you don't even care, and then... Oh my God, it kills me!
    rofl.
    I know because I'M BOTH!