Page 242 of 242 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242
Results 5,062 to 5,072 of 5072

Thread: Seriale preferate

Reputatie
    Mersi de sugestie. Am început și eu The America și m-a prins repede.

Reputatie
    Am vazut si eu cateva episoade si ma cam plictiseste. Nu e rau dar nu e nici senzational deocamdata.
    N-am crezut vreodata ca o sa pot fi neutru cand joaca spurcaciunea dar... uite ca minunea s-a produs, s-a impartit in doua si se bate cu ea insasi!

Dubel, te astept cu berea la meci!

ex-FanSportRomania
    Reputatie
    A aparut pe Netflix sezonul 3 din Casa Del Papel. Am vazut primele 5 episoade, rupe in continuare

Reputatie
    Nu stiu ce e asa fain dar nu ma atrag papelii astia de vorbesc in spaniola, si trailer-ul arata gigolo din ala naspa, ca toti spaniolii ce cuvanteaza pe acest pamant.
    N-am crezut vreodata ca o sa pot fi neutru cand joaca spurcaciunea dar... uite ca minunea s-a produs, s-a impartit in doua si se bate cu ea insasi!

Reputatie
    The Boys

Un serial cu super-eroi mai altfel. Cum ar arata lumea lui Superman sau X Men dominata de capitalism, interese politice si egoism.
    Cateva momente comice geniale si actiune.

Abia a aparut de o luna primul sezon. Avem 8 episoade a aproximativ 60 de minute fiecare.
    Academia Rapid infiintata de catre generalul de securitate Vasile Malureanu supranumit €žtatucul politiei politice ceausiste

Reputatie
    Tocmai am vazut toate cele cinci serii din Luther. Mi-a placut, cei doi actori principali joaca bine, si fiind un serial BBC nu trebuie sa umple 20+ de episoade pe sezon, de unde nu prea au episoade de umplutura.

Reputatie
    Daredevil S03 9/10 for this season (I'm currently middle ep. 8)! There's been a 2 years pause between the last season and this one and I've remembered why I like it so much! Yes, it's the show with the best intro ever: a blind world that's only revealed in blood, it's how Daredevil "sees" while it rains only revealed in slow motion as blood is more viscous than water: from the 1st entry of the blind Goddess of Justice that holds in her left hand the scales of justice but is unable to see them and her right hand the sword of justice that cuts randomly, to the buildings covered in blood/murder that nobody can see but the angel at the end that weeps helpless, except for the Daredevil that isn't.

What makes a distinction about Daredevil from other Marvel/DC shows, is that he fights a powerful mafioso Wilson Fisk that has similar intelligence and resources with Lex Luthor but without Superman's powers or Batman's resources, just with 2 weapons: a good heart and better ears! And the actor is perfect for the role, in my opinion much more than that of Ben Affleck who did the movie some time before.

Reputatie
    Ash vs Evil Dead S03 9/10 - Ashy Slashy! 2 ani si aici de la sezonu 2, dar calitatea entertainment-ului n-a scazut deloc.

Reputatie
    Harlots - I've been watching it all weekend! I'm already at season 3, ep 2! Season 1 8/10, season 2 9.5/10. The 1st season is good but The 2nd season is a direct mindfuck, it's impossible not to enjoy it. Liv Tylor also stars with the 2nd season but that's not why it's so great. Short story: at the end of the 18th century, one in every five women worked as prostitutes to satisfy society's needs and their own. The way HULU presents it as A MONUMENTAL PRODUCTION is not an overstatement. HULU really hit the jackpot with this one! I recommend the 2nd season, it's mind numbing!

Just a little insight: Lydia Quingly - za old beatch, runs the best brothel in London, for high society. She uses little girls to be spoiled and used by the perverse nobility as they see fit - even kill them, locks the survivors up in her brothel until their tears dry out then tells them they are useless for anything else than prostitution and uses them to make herself rich. One of those girls was Margaret Wells that is the main character of the show and after she grew up, she broke free from the tyrant beatch Quingly and made a brothel of her own using her own daughters in the business and becoming competition.

A little taste dialog for you from ep 3 of the 2nd season, that happened on a party of high society:
    Lydia Quingly's high society hag-friend: "Little Maggie Wells!"
    Margaret Wells looking at Quingly: "Now there's a face I thought would be rotting in hell by now."
    Lydia Quingly's high society hag-friend: "How you've grown such lovely bosoms!"
    Lydia Quingly: "Little Maggie!
      Spoiler: {option} 
    Never knew when to keep quiet, did you? Blabbing to Hunt, slandering me for the murder of your whore! She was quiet as a mouse when she had a cock in her mouth!" *laughs*
    Lydia Quingly's high society hag-friend: "Do you still lick 'em like lollipops?"
    Lydia Quingly: "No, she gets her daughters to do it now!" *both Quingly beatch and her hag friend laugh loudly*
    "Margaret Wells dips one straight in Quingly's face that stumbles and falls on her ass*
    Margaret Wells: "Say one more word and I'll rip your fucking head off."

LE: Season 3 was a disappointment, it was a bit expected after the season 2's greatness, still watchable. Gauss Clock anyone? Those who are not familiar with the notion, are familiar with the "rebound" notion, after a great high, mostly follows a great fall. 7/10 for S03.
    So 8/10 overall for the whole show thus far.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 10th October 2019 at 08:04.

Reputatie
    unbreakable kimmy schmidt e de vazut. Very quoteble, iar Titus Andromedon e funny rau.

ex-FanSportRomania
    Reputatie
    Incercati Inside Bill's Brain de pe Netflix. 3 episoade despre baiatul ala cu o gramada de bani, se merita timpul.