Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: European Championships WAG and MAG 2010

Reputatie
    Oh, I see...I thought you saw her dismounting. How did you find out that she's still scared?
    And yes, she is absolutely amazing taking care of the other girls!
    [COLOR="DimGray"]~ [B]STELA NISTOR[/B] ~~~ [B]ALIN JIVAN[/B] ~[/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR="Red"]Game.[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]Set.[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Match.[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="DimGray"]ANDREI PAVEL
    Steaua [SIZE="3"]noastra[/SIZE], nu a [SIZE="1"]voastra[/SIZE]! [/COLOR][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TiUirrZ4nY#t=2m29s[/url]

junior
    Reputatie
    I asked Monica Micu about Cera and she explained why she didn't do bars. It's such a shame as she is so good on bars.

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole25 View Post
    I asked Monica Micu about Cera and she explained why she didn't do bars. It's such a shame as she is so good on bars.
    Let's hope that by the time the world championships come, she will be 100% healthy!
    [SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Reputatie
    I Want very much to go to the Worlds, But There aren't tickets for ef and aa, anyone know a site where you can buy besides the official website (They aren'ta on this site), Where can I buy, or maybe anyone Who Can Not Go
    sorry for some mistakes, But i learn English since September 2008