Thread: European Championships WAG and MAG 2010

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reputatie
    [QUOTE=ioanavol;3018491]Firstly, thanks Serena and SriEa for writting also here...I was starting to think that there are no English-speaking fans here anymore, since everybody's trying to learn Romanian nowadays

Ha ha ha, Ioanavol - that is so funny. I am learning to speak Romanian but not fast enough so I surf between here and the Romanian speaking threads.

By the way, I want to share a link to a story written by a reporter who was lucky enough to see the Romanian juniors (WAG) at one of their training sessions. The article has great praise for our beloved juniors and this really makes me excited about the big showdown between Romania and Russia - like the glory old days (ha ha).

http://www.examiner.com/x-19152-Gymn...odium-training

Take a minute to read the article but a couple of things interesting...

- the reporter says the Romanian girls are not bad on UB which means she can see progress on UB

- Bulimar trained the most out of everyone and was doing the most repetitions

- Iordache great floor

- Solid stuck landings from Bulimar - she oozes CHARM

- Reporter was not sure of 2 of the girls on floor and asks "who are they?". If you read the article i think she is talking about Balea and beatrice margarit on floor.

Happy reading, I am happy to share stories in order to keep this thread updated.

I am more excited about this competition than I was for the 2008 Beijing games. Roll on the showdown!!
    Last edited by Serena2010; 27th April 2010 at 06:27. Reason: edit