Thread: Fan-Fiction, povesti si carti despre patinaj

Reputatie

Fan-Fiction, povesti si carti despre patinaj

Last edited by Iulya; 18th March 2013 at 02:48.
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    o, nu, nu. am cazut in capcana cititului de fan fiction o data si no more, ca e addictive.
    carti despre patinaj , asta da.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    da si eu as vrea sa citesc cartii despre patinaj.
    hmm...nu am citit nici un fanfic....

poate Claudia se va gandi sa scrie si ceva figure skating related
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Nu cred ca e chiar fan -fiction'

Pe site-ul skatefic.com gasiti :

On the Edge: A Figure Skating Melodrama
    http://www.skatefic.com/serials/ote/index.php
    Russian-American pairs figure skater Elayne Smith has no hope of her Olympic dreams coming true. With no partner and no future, all she has left is her passion for figure skating and her determination to be the best.
    Bad boy Alexandr "Sasha" Klukov came to America seeking gold, Olympic gold in mens figure skating. But when he goes to a 4 A.M. practice, looking for something dirty... He gets far more than he bargained for.
    Latvian pairs figure skating legend Alexi Stanachev is 27—and desperate. His violent temper cost him 12 partners. To have a prayer of Olympic glory, number 13 must be the one.

On the Edge: A Figure Skating Melodrama debuted in April of 1998. More than a thousand people followed On the Edge: A Figure Skating Melodrama making it the most po****r piece of modern, mainstream, figure skating fiction on the Internet.
    The Strong and the Sequined: A Figure Skating Soap Opera - For ages 16 and up.
    http://www.skatefic.com/serials/tsts/
    Leroy Donahue has every medal a story book figure skating champion could desire, but his life's a mess. Leroy's stuck in a bad marriage. Every day, he lives a lie. Leroy has a secret the fans must never know.
    Larissa Lubovsky is lucky to be alive after years of sexual abuse by her figure skating coach and self-abuse after she defected from the old Soviet Union. She's finally at peace. Will Larissa find true love with Mia, the young Israeli beauty?
    Igor is a bad man with a bad reputation. After years of womanizing and destroying his marriage and figure skating partnership, Igor is ready for a change—but is everybody else ready for Igor to change?
    Seven year old Brittania Donahue has talent. She adores Leroy, her step-father. But her mother Cassandra, a former figure skating champion, hates everything about figure skating--and she's determined about one thing; Brittania will not be a figure skater!
    Whispers on the Ice: a Serialized Figure Skating Novel
    http://www.skatefic.com/serials/woti/
    She's the Ice Queen...
    Jordan Jamison is locked on target: the Olympic Gold in pairs figure skating. She's all business. Until her figure skating partner dumps her for someone warmer. She'll try anything. Her figure skating coach has a crazy idea...
    He's too hot to handle...
    World and Olympic Figure Skating Champion Aleksei Rocmanov has everything. He's the world's favorite athlete. He has the Midas touch. Except he's injured and his singles figure skating days are over. Aleksei's figure skating coach is ready to quit—unless Aleksei does exactly as he's told...
    Fire and Ice
    When their figure skating coaches team them together, "playing with fire" takes on a whole new meaning. Instead of the magical and unique pair they expected, it's an inferno.

Everyone knows fire and ice can't survive together...
    Classic Figure Skating Ficton:
    http://www.skatefic.com/classic/

Figure Skating Short Story, Essay, Humor, and Poetry
    http://www.skatefic.com/figure-skating-ssph/
    Last edited by Iulya; 22nd October 2009 at 13:21.
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Tocmai mi-a dat Iulia link-ul...
    Deci...
    1. The Strong And The Sequined - am citit-o, din pacate nu e terminata, si nici nu pare ca va fi, se incheie destul de abrupt. Dar e interesanta. Trateaza probleme ca homosexualitatea, abuzul, parca si probleme de nutritie ...
    2. On The Edge - e updatata cam o data la 2 saptamani. O urmaresc, of course. Insa se concentreaza mai mult pe vietile personajelor si mai putin pe patinaj in sine.
    3. Whispers On The Ice - Mi-a placut atat de mult incat am rugat-o pe matusa mea din SUA sa imi faca rost de ea. Now it's mine.

De celelalte site-uri nu stiam, but I'll take a look. Merci Iulia!

Ade, poate o sa incerc, dar acum am prea multe incepute si am zis ca nu ma mai apuc de nimic pana nu termin macar una. Dar ... am o eroina care e patinatoare de perechi, insa nici eu nu ma axez pe patinaj in sine ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Puiule de om, tu când visezi
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Stârnești, de vrei, păsări de foc și zmei
    Și zâmbetul tău, curat și el
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    Si zici ca e buna cartea aia? "whispers on the ice" ?

ei macar e patinatoare Poate cand o termini ne-o arati si noua
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    e si pe site ... daca vreti sa o cititi

Reputatie
    E cam tear jerker asa. Eu am bazait un pic si cand am citit-o a doua oara desi stiam cum se termina. Are un pic de Cutting Edge si un pic de Gordeeva Grinkov ...
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    @Iulya: multumesc...nu prea imi place sa citesc cartile online..le prefer pe cele reale...sa le zic asa

@Claudia: Nu stiu Cutting Edge...dar daca zisesi de G&G atunci cred ca e frumoasa, merita citita

cum nu cred ca voi avea ocazia sa o citesc altfel decat online ...o sa incerc asa

Reputatie
    Hmmm ... The Cutting Edge 1, 2 si 3... filmele ... Parca am vorbit pe topicul cu filme despre ele ...
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    Stiu..stiu..dar nu l-am vazut

Reputatie
    Mie mi-ar placea sa citesc cartile Ekaterinei Gordeeva, My Sergei si A Letter For Daria (cred) ...
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    Sorry, nu-mi da voie sa editez.

Tocmai am descoperit ca exista o continuare la Whispers On The Ice, se numeste Destiny's Whisper. Hmmm ... got to get my hands on that, too!
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    La mine mosu a venit de vineri ...
    Am gasit in Viena o carte: Dreams of Gold de Maynard F. Thomson
    aici un review:
    http://www.theromancereader.com/thompson-dreams.html

O sa scriu mai multe dupa ce o si citesc

Reputatie
    Iulya, cand ai timp, trebuie editat primul mesaj, skatefic.com nu mai exista. Sau cel putin eu nu-l mai gasesc ...
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_k View Post
    Iulya, cand ai timp, trebuie editat primul mesaj, skatefic.com nu mai exista. Sau cel putin eu nu-l mai gasesc ...
    Gata, am sters. Mersi de update

Reputatie
    Cu placere.

Eu am vrut sa intru azi si nu am mai gasit site-ul si mi-am adus aminte de thread-ul asta.
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Are paradis în el.