Page 662 of 662 FirstFirst ... 162562612652660661662
Results 13,882 to 13,892 of 13892

Thread: Filme pe care le-am vazut in ultima vreme

Reputatie
    ... Ai un nume, si-un renume,
    Forta, forta, Ionel....
    P$D iti vrea binele...nu-l lasa sa ti-l ia!

Reputatie
    Ce se-aseamana, se-aduna.
    N-am crezut vreodata ca o sa pot fi neutru cand joaca spurcaciunea dar... uite ca minunea s-a produs, s-a impartit in doua si se bate cu ea insasi!

Dubel, te astept cu berea la meci!

Reputatie
    As we are on the oldies but goodies chapter, The Abyss 1989 8.5/10, haven't seen it in more then a decade and you have to look at this masterpieces with adult eyes, they will reveal better aspects in some respects! This movie is overall well made with the exception of 2 scenes: one that may be the best resuscitation scene ever and the 2nd that's the epic ending. James Cameron simply can't do wrong in a movie, especially if he's also written the script.

Batman: The Killing Joke 2016 7.5/10 - Latest movie I've just seen out of the american animated cartoon series of Batman movies! For me it was nice, the dialog was well written and you generally felt entertained. There's no more intelligent and adrenaline pumping rivalry to my mind that this one between Batman and The Joker, so I'm always biased when judging it, and the last joke wasn't half bad.

Sphere 1998 7/10 - If you see The Abyss, you need to see more of it's kind like The Sphere. It's not that great, not that bad.
    N-am crezut vreodata ca o sa pot fi neutru cand joaca spurcaciunea dar... uite ca minunea s-a produs, s-a impartit in doua si se bate cu ea insasi!

Reputatie
    Pai si Mad Max?

Reputatie
    Niciodata n-am avut chef sa-l revad pe ala.

As prefera Lethal Weapon daca tot aduci vb de Mel Gibbon.

Reputatie
    Huoooo!

Plus ca si Fury Road e belea.

Reputatie
    Huooo!

In caz classic de oldies but goodies.

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Numero Dieci View Post
    Huoooo!

Plus ca si Fury Road e belea.
    Pai da, e cel mai bun din serie!

Quote Originally Posted by Numero Dieci View Post
    Huooo!

In caz classic de oldies but goodies.
    Da, dar aici scriu ce-am vazut. Daca nu ma uit la el, n-am cum sa-l scriu.

Reputatie
    IT cap 2 - 10/10
    A fost reusit, chiar daca a omis multe lucruri din carte. Multe faze realizate frumos, demne de tinut minte.
    Scena vizitei la batrana a fost una dintre cele mai bune.
    Totusi, au fost cateva mici scapari, cum ar fi spre exemplu
      Spoiler: {option} 
    faptul ca Bowers era intr-un institut de psihiatrie dar la camera n-avea gratii.

Iar sotul lui Bev avea un rol chiar important in carte dar aici nu i-au dat prea mult timp pe ecran.
    Iancu si FC Timisoara, prima grupare mafiota care a primit o mica pedeapsa. FRF-DNA 1-0.
    OTELUL GALATI SUPERCAMPIOANA 2010-2011!!!
    Aici este criza economica a Romaniei: http://www.porcisme.ro/

Reputatie
    Baga-mi-as pl-n toate filmele alea care nu exista pe net in format HD cel putin sa-mi bag, doctore!

Dark Phoenix 2019 7/10 - I don't agree with this and I'm sure many X-Men fans don't! It's completely off the rails with the original story. But the fights made up for it into a good, enjoyable movie.

Hellboy 2019 8/10 - Now I've been reticent in watching this but I like the general idea so I gave it a try. I'd enjoyed the original Ron Perlman's Hellboys saga, and I've read some reviews written by the fans of the original story and they didn't like this one. But you never know until you give it a try yourself! And it's been worth it! Just 2 things are below the quality of the original: the hand looks fake, looks like a glove and this actor doesn't have Perlman's charm but the rest is at least at the same lvl if not better! This Hellboy is far more graphic than the original, the script allows Hellboy to be even funnier (very good writing), he is much less invincible and the hell demons were cool, executing people on a roll in a fashion dedicated to their own curse/specialty. Didn't think Milla Jovovich would ever decay enough to play a good witch, but seems like she did.

A little copy dialog:
    Hellboy: You made me a goddamn weapon.
    Professor Broom: I just wanted to help you become the best you.
    Hellboy: If you, uh, loved me, maybe you could talk to some of your human friends that would want to see me dead, rather than unleashing me to slaughter my brothers and sisters! [demons and monsters]
    [he storms out the room]
    Professor Broom: What?
    Alice Monaghan: Just solid parenting.

Reputatie
    World Trade Center 2006 7/10 - Impressive, Cage(y) stuff. Almost 3k people dead in the infamous terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center 11.09.2001, the so called 9/11. From the nearly 3k people trapped under the buildings, only 20 were found and rescued. Definitely worth a looksie.

The Dead Zone 1983 8/10 - A classic I didn't hear about till yesterday - again: oldies but goodies! Probably the best Christopher Walken movie I have ever seen. And he's the good guy! I enjoyed how natural he seemed in this role, no forcing or overacting whatsoever. I think from this movie derived that famous question: "Would you kill Hitler if you could, before he came to power?", but there's an addendum people missed "Especially if it'll cost you everything, including your life." Now that's the complete question! Would you now?