Page 654 of 654 FirstFirst ... 154554604644652653654
Results 13,714 to 13,719 of 13719

Thread: Filme pe care le-am vazut in ultima vreme

Reputatie
    Ready Player One 2018 7/10 - It's sort of Matrix meets Sword Art Online stuff, just overly forced. This movie is a great effort made by 4 or 5 movie companies conjoined in an titanic effort. I can't say it's no good after all that work. But it is pretty stupid, in the same time it has a lot of CGI and things worth watching. I recommend it for just one view, I think not many people would like to go on a ride on this more than once; as it is a good ride indeed, it's as much shallow(combining way too many show characters from movies and anime) and overthought at times(the way to get to the keys is cheesy and dumb) - trying too combine too fast many of the deepest human themes that can't be combined like that, fast and gamely. But all in all it's entertaining(even if lamo in enough regards to make an adult yawn), that's what kids want, right?

What made me give it a good mark is the high probability for this movie to become reality in a short while.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 14th July 2018 at 22:18.
    It's the human urge to light up the dark corners for answers in other people… but at the end of the day, there are no answers there. Just more lives as sad and singular as your own.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Reputatie
    Sex is Zero 2007 2/10 - Intamplator am aflat ca s-a facut partea a 2-a si prima fiind superba am zis sa-ncerc. O porcarie totala, eu nu ma uit la filme de la 4/10 in jos, si aici fu exceptie putin ca jumate din film l-am vazut tot sarind cate 10 secunde din telecomanda incercand sa gasesc ceva interesant. Aproape jumate din film e copie cu faze mai naspa din prima parte, restul e o porcarie iesita din comun. L-au facut doar pt ca trebuia dupa ce prima parte fu atat de buna.
    It's the human urge to light up the dark corners for answers in other people… but at the end of the day, there are no answers there. Just more lives as sad and singular as your own.

Reputatie
    Mission Impossbile - 8/10
    Mission Impossible 2 - 8/10
    Mission Impossible 3 - 8/10
    Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol - 9/10
    Mission Impossible Rogue Nation - 9/10
    Mission Impossible Fallout - 9/10

Ultimele trei filme reprezinta un upgrade al seriei in ceea ce priveste actiunea si plot twist. 2 si 3 mi se par cam underrated, avand in vedere notele de pe imdb. Fallout probabil e preferatul meu, ajutat foarte mult de experienta din cinema.
    [SIZE="2"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Chestia haioasa la aceasta semnatura este ca, in momentul in care realizezi ca acest text este fara sens, este prea tarziu pentru a te opri din citit[/SIZE][/FONT].

Reputatie
    Mda, o sa-l vad si eu... peste 6 luni ca si Infinity War pe care tocmai l-am vazut.

The Machine 2013 6.5/10 - This movie is plainly mediocre at best except for her body, her body construct and design, when they activated her and filled her with blood, or whatever liquid her systems needed that looked like blood, awesome! For that reason alone I upped this movie's mark with nearly 2 points! It's a damn shame they made her so cool and for pretty much nothing after.

Avengers: Infinity War 2018 8.5/10 Although it may well be the best special effects - superhero fight movie ever made, I mean the made up guys looked as real as you and me - THAT IS CGI at it's best - Jungle Book level, it still felt like this movie missed something. Dunno what, main story was good, scenes were nothing short of entertaining, the multiple stories fit well together, characters as humane as possible, still... Maybe that was it, a tad too humane, we are used with them a little less vulnerable and a little more kick-ass, but knowing who they faced, it may be understandable.

Long story short, very good movie, seen it twice in 2 days, and 2nd time I've seen it I extracted 10 points:
    1. As far as universe level destroyer supervillians go, Thanos may be Marvel's best, but I still like DC's Darkseid better - nothing tops dirigible laser beams shot from the eyes.
    2. Thor's hair can withstand the heat and radiation of a neutron star, being much tougher than his skin and his metal fibred muscles. Of coarse, you can't have a bald Thor for half a movie!
    3. Ebony Maw is an hyper telekinetic supervililan to which Ironman's powers are inconsequential, but can't use it on himself.
    4. All words are made up.
    5. If you're making a blockbuster fantasy this days, you must have Tyrion in it.
    6. Why can't you just force people to make 1 child at most per family instead of random killing half of everyone? I mean the chinese made it work and I think people would gladly agree to that considering the alternative. ???
    7. Dwarfs have moved up in the world, from inside the earth to outer space. Good for them! Spacedwarfs, why not!?
    8. Thanos had a father, A'lars. Must be foster parent.
    9. Drax is brilliant, his lines are just pure joy.
    10. This main story needs a continuation. I hope nobody will spoil it if it's from the comics.

Reputatie
    Totusi, ideea lui Thanos are o eroare de calcul in ceea ce priveste oamenii.
    Cu cat sunt mai mari pierderile de vieti intr-un conflict, cu atat oamenii sunt mai motivati sa se inmulteasca. Dupa WW2 popu-latia lumii a revenit la numarul din 1939 in 3 ani si-n 35 de ani s-a dublat fata de 1945.
    Deci el a facut un lucru mai rau, a stimulat cresterea si consumul de resurse.
    La fel ca mustaciosul cu freza pe stanga, Thanos a abordat problema frontal si a facut mai mult rau, cu toate ca era bine intentionat.
    Last edited by Doctor_Satan; 8th August 2018 at 17:03.
    Iancu si FC Timisoara, prima grupare mafiota care a primit o mica pedeapsa. FRF-DNA 1-0.
    OTELUL GALATI SUPERCAMPIOANA 2010-2011!!!
    Aici este criza economica a Romaniei: http://www.porcisme.ro/

Reputatie
    Ce prostii de filme scoate Marvel...am vazut conjunctural Dr Strange, in ciuda unei distributii f bune filmul a stupid.
    Dar se pare ca publicul cere si iese profit.
    Insa la cat au scemut tema supereroilor as paria ca in 1-2 ani o sa o treaca pentru o vreme la arhiva.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is: infinite." William Blake