Page 653 of 653 FirstFirst ... 153553603643651652653
Results 13,693 to 13,703 of 13703

Thread: Filme pe care le-am vazut in ultima vreme

Reputatie
    Pusher 1996 7.5/10 - Quite a well made movie. Made in Denmark with the guy that played Hannibal, although he isn't the main dog here. It's about his friend Frank that plays a superb role. And it's more or less about what happens when you owe money you can't pay back in the lower and middle rankings of the drug distribution networks. The dialogue is not great but the action makes up for it! Shit just got real in this movie, after 15-20 minutes in, you can't even tell that it's a movie and not real! I recommend it, undoubtedly enjoyable.
    Pusher 2 2004 6/10 - This sequel is not all that well made, but I guess it's watchable.
    Pusher 3 2005 7/10 - Hmm... this one is about the middle raking operations boss from the 1st movie, he is in real shit himself for a change. The best scene of the movie is when he is forced to play fetch for a night to his supplier because he owned him, but his supplier to very much his surprise does not deal only in drugs but also in flesh trafficking which is a whole other ball game. And in this night he is without his knowledge attendant to the needs of some of his heroin suppliers henchmen that want to sell an under-aged scared shit-less girl. This scene(s) alone is worth to brand this movie as good, as he partially sees in that young to be flesh traded girl, his own daughter. As he is a little drug king pin in his own right, known to own the dope distribution in those parts, his suppliers henchmen never suspect he may still have a heart!
    It's the human urge to light up the dark corners for answers in other people… but at the end of the day, there are no answers there. Just more lives as sad and singular as your own.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Reputatie
    A Quiet Place - 6/10
    Din trailer ma asteptam la altceva, dar s-a dovedit a fi un SF horror.
    N-a fost rau, dar ma asteptam sa fie mai horror si mai mult in stilul care sa nu arate ce-i macelareste.
    Cu toate ca sunt fan horror, nota a scazut datorita faptului ca
      Spoiler: {option} 
    supravietuiesc prea multi si extrem de putinele scene de macel sunt cenzurate. Si fazele lacrimogene m-au terminat. Adica WTF! Am venit la horror sau la romance?
    Un horror bun are scene mai dure, mai multe si nu-i cu happy-ending.
    Iancu si FC Timisoara, prima grupare mafiota care a primit o mica pedeapsa. FRF-DNA 1-0.
    OTELUL GALATI SUPERCAMPIOANA 2010-2011!!!
    Aici este criza economica a Romaniei: http://www.porcisme.ro/

Reputatie
    Howl's Moving Castle 2004 8.5/10 - One of the greatest cartoons/anime movies I have ever seen. Oddly missed, up until this night! :unsure: Most definitely better than Grave of the Fireflies that just makes one choke at times, better than Akira, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away or such. Not by much, but by enough distance to be said for certain.

Short story: a young girl unsatisfied with her looks has the misfortune to fall under a bad witch's heartless spell turning her into a 90 year old granny. After she quickly understands there's nothing more to lose as not only the little beauty she possessed has left her but also her health, she learns that what little self remains can make one much happier if put in the service of others rather than herself. That and a lot of magic happening alongside her troubles.

I didn't expect it to be such a good one especially since the character art seems old and cartoonish, but in the end it was a sort of anime meets Disney and it worked out great. The art was considerably worse than Frozen that everyone is hype about in this last some years, but the story makes up for it, and if you look at the big picture of it all, in the end, Frozen's got nothing on this! (Except better music and character graphic, as this one was not a musical.) If the character art would be decent, this would be a solid 9.

This cartoon/anime movie has reminded me of Ultear from Fairy Tail for obvious reasons and also of my favorite drama Little Princess Sara that makes me feel the ecstasy of pain every time I watch it, as the character graphics are similar, although 20 years apart. HA! A true gem! I needed to watch about 25 so called glorified movies lately to get to this one, and from all of those only another 2 or 3 maybe worth diagnosing, which I may do later as they wore good movies indeed.

Out of that 25, I have left the only animated one at the end as I figured it's gonna be the most boring and unsatisfying one. HA! Turns out it was the best one! Just life!
    It's the human urge to light up the dark corners for answers in other people… but at the end of the day, there are no answers there. Just more lives as sad and singular as your own.

Reputatie
    Iar te-ai murdarit la gura, Ioane! Ma, engleza asta nu e cum spunea cineva intr-un banc, adica iei cuvinte de la ei si le pui in locul alor noastre

Den of thieves, slabanovici si plictisescovici. 5/10 pt cateva impuscaturi corecte, in rest am stat pe telefon si-am facut sudoku.
    Iar noi, fiul meu, cuvinte mari si interese marunte.

Reputatie
    Lasa ca-nvata si ei stilul romanesc de-a vorbi, nothing wrong with that!
    Tu in afara de porcarii, te mai uiti la ceva?

Reputatie
    The beach - 8/10
    Mi-a placut acest rol al lui Di Caprio, iar filmul a avut coerenta, mai putin la faza aia cu binoclul care batea la distanta enorma.

The darkness - 6/10
    Aveam asteptari mai mari de la el, dar au fost doar vreo 2 scene mai reusite. Din trailer ma asteptam la ceva mai original.
    Iancu si FC Timisoara, prima grupare mafiota care a primit o mica pedeapsa. FRF-DNA 1-0.

Reputatie
    Black Panther 2008 6.5/10 - In the end it was acceptable compared to average movies but that's not really what we want, we want a good movie and this barely classifies. Fighting scenes mediocre, story like poor, characters mediocre... I was about to give it a 5.5/10 because it's MARVEL and you can't not pass MARVEL! But the ending where they played with their vibratium toys a little more saved it a point. It's a pity I can't watch Infinity War yet as I hear good things about it, but in about 2 months I will, this was probably weak shit compared to that.

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Satan View Post
    The beach - 8/10
    Mi-a placut acest rol al lui Di Caprio, iar filmul a avut coerenta, mai putin la faza aia cu binoclul care batea la distanta enorma.
    The beach e super misto.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is: infinite." William Blake

Reputatie
    Avengers Infinity war - 7/10
    Bunicel, dar finalul i-a saltat mult nota. Mi s-a parut ca a avut cam multe lipsuri.
    Cel mai tare m-a suparat faza ca Vision, din acea fiinta superioara foarte puternica, a ajuns sa-l faca aia ca pe o carpa. Deci pana si Black Widow, fara super-puteri ii era superioara.
    Apoi, Spider Man era cam retardat.

Reputatie
    Am avut niste zboruri ceva mai lungi in ultima saptamana, si am vazut asa:
    Blade Runner 2049: 8/10 pentru ca mi-a placut povestea si primul.
    de ce il omoara pe Harrison Ford in toate sequelurile?

Jumanji 2: 7/10 dragut, usor, amuzant. O continuare care reuseste sa depaseasca originalul.
    Black Panther: 4/10 in general nu ma omor dupa Marvel sau DC Comics, dar filmul asta e prost in mod special.
    Darkest Hour: 9/10 Cand il pui pe Gary Oldman sa recite probabil cele mai celebre discursuri din istorie, nu poate sa iasa ceva rau. In opinia mea, foarte bine jucat de Gary Oldman, iar nevasta-sa (Kristin Scott Thomas) si Halifax (Stannis din GoT) nu sunt nici ei rai deloc. Mi s-a parut si foarte bine filmat, murdar, aproape alb-negru, redand senzatia epocii.
    The Foreigner: 8/10 Mai bun decat ma asteptam, atat Jackie Chan cat si Pierce Brosnan au reusit sa ma surprinda prin prestatia avuta. Un thriller serios, clasic, fara floricele tehnologice. Mi-a adus un pic aminte de Heat.
    The Babysitter: 7/10. O comedie horror, o mixtura intre Scary Movie si Stiu ce-ai facut asta vara... care mi-a placut la nebunie.
    Star Wars the Last Jedi: 8/10 La fel de bun ca episodul 7.

Reputatie
    Tu ce varianta de Blade Runner ai vazut? A trecut ceva vreme, dar sunt destul de sigur ca n-o mierleste.

Deadpool 2 - 10/10
    Cea mai buna comedie pe care am vazut-o vreodata. Am ras cu lacrimi.
    Prima parte a fost reusita, dar acesta a fost cu mult peste.
    Rar vezi un film care sa fie plin de actiune si comedie.