Page 680 of 692 FirstFirst ... 180580630670678679680681682690 ... LastLast
Results 14,260 to 14,280 of 14521

Thread: Filme pe care le-am vazut in ultima vreme

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by delaparis View Post
    La cinema. Pai asa zi.
    Ca alalalt a aparut si deja l-am vazut pe plasma, gratis.

Daca tot te-ai dus la cinema pacat ca nu te-ai dus si la Demon Slayer - Mugen Train, ca tot japonezu de calitate. Acolo sa vezi film bun, nu semi animatiile astea CGI. Ci una super bestiala de la cap la coada.

Ca norocu, daca ai plasma acasa, il poti scoate de pe net.
    https://www.1337xx.to/torrent/485157...with-Subtitle/

Quote Originally Posted by Hingherul View Post
    A vazut varianta in Braille
    Nu pe toate le vede ca pe Paul.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 14th November 2021 at 15:51.
    The difference between a good and an awesome diplomat is the ability to reconcile the arrogant assholes with the scardy whiners, it's almost an art really!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    the croods. 8/10. am ras cu lacrimi.
    Pun multe virgule, fara sens!
    Doar sa'ntrebe semidoctul, crescut, de, Google, de, ce!

Reputatie
    Si te gandesti sa vezi si partea a 2-a?
    The difference between a good and an awesome diplomat is the ability to reconcile the arrogant assholes with the scardy whiners, it's almost an art really!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Super Moderator
    Reputatie
    Vreti un film cu adevarat tare?
    L-am vazut de zece ori si de fiecare data ma prinde din primele minute.
    Conviction_2010_film.jpg
    Sportul darama barierele rasismului !!!
    Cel care cade dar se ridica este mai puternic decat cel care nu a cazut niciodata.

Reputatie
    Mersi, pare bun. Il vad maine.
    Tu ai vazut Dangal 2016? L-am vazut de peste 5 ori, f bun!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

6. 2nd December 2021, 17:24
    Reason
    wrong place

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by delaparis View Post
    Vreti un film cu adevarat tare?
    L-am vazut de zece ori si de fiecare data ma prinde din primele minute.
    intr-adevar misto, si eu l-am vazut de vreo trei ori.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is: infinite." William Blake

Reputatie
    Conviction 2010 8/10 - This is why I hate the law. 1st ballot famous hall of fame example this movie. If you're unlucky, you can drift just below reasonable doubt into bit of unreasonable doubt and if you're luck is even worse then all of the jury will fall into that trap and give you life or kill you, depending on the retarded degree of the permanence of a sentence under the law. I think I saw this before, this must have been the 2nd time. The last scene "Even if it would've taken you another 20 years, I'd have been ok. I mean, you know... Knowing you're out here, working so hard for me... Thanks for loving me that much!" Epic. Aproape cat il iubeste Unghierul pe Paul, exceptional om, cata iubire poate nutri in sufletul lui ala mare cat 3 planete!

Venom 2: Let There Be Carnage 2021 7/10 - I literally searched for it like a week ago and given up when I didn't find only the filmed in cinema version. Thanks to Tiff, I searched again and there it was. It's a mediocre script but those visuals are not getting worse so it's entertaining if nothing else. The ending, stupid, but as I said, script was bit mediocre. A lot.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 2nd December 2021 at 23:50.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Inca un film cu un handicapat acuzat pe nedrept si sor'sa care se lupta ca o leoaica sa il scoata din maroneala?

Nu stiu, nu recomandati nimic cu Iisus din Nazaret? Nu s-a facut nimic manga pe tema asta? Nu e problema, il vedem p-ala vechi.

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitanu.Burcea View Post
    Inca un film cu un handicapat acuzat pe nedrept si sor'sa care se lupta ca o leoaica sa il scoata din maroneala?

Nu stiu, nu recomandati nimic cu Iisus din Nazaret? Nu s-a facut nimic manga pe tema asta? Nu e problema, il vedem p-ala vechi.
    ba da! isus de nazareth2. the return. ii ceva sefeu, ca se va intampla in viitor!

rupture (2007) - 8/10 - preferam pe altcineva in locul lui gosling, da' la tzara mere si asa...
    invasion - (2007 - 6/10 - un fel de zombie movie tembel, dar cu tri bani mai destept. ma rog... mai placut decat sa mergi la cimitir...

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitanu.Burcea View Post
    Baga Claymore HD, e free pe youtube, varianta SUB.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Mannequin 1987 5/10 - I must have seen it like 22 years ago, I remember it vaguely. It's about as average movie as movies go, but it's funny to see one of the best actors James Spader in his youth, play an obnoxious dumbass. If you wanna see why Spader is one of the best actors to ever exist, watch last season of The Practice and Boston Legal, they are chronologically consecutive and of the same narrative.

The Hate U Give 2018 7.5/10 - Black or white, what's the difference? Well, this movie solves the enigma. At least for this time and place - USA. Made after real events. (No months. What? No trial even, yes. What? American justice.)

Fruitvale Station 2013 6/10 - Another lesson why black lives (don't) matter. Also made after real events, even closer to reality. Quite boring aside from the ending. (11 months!? Dafuk... I guess better than no trial.)

After I've seen these last 2 movies, I've looked up the trial of Larry Nassar, the USA Gymnastics/Olympics doctor/gynecologist who got multiple life sentences for fingering young girls outside his job boundaries (more than he should have and with different intent). Murderers get 11 months in prison for shooting 22 years old black guy in the back or no trial for executing black teens in the street next to their childhood friend, while sexual abuser who didn't rape anyone gets multiple lives in prison. What can I say? God bless America!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Simetrie pe netflix.

Vomă cu căcat, 0,5/10

Reputatie
    Asa da.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    My Sassy Girl 2001 6.5/10 - Was ok, some silly jokes and female on male torture, but not really my type of stuff. For a romance, it was very good, but romances are not my idea of a good time. They bring me somewhat the idea of why erotic love is something exclusivist, just for some people, and that's kinda annoying. I prefer movies where other types of love are underlined, they make me feel a whole lot better. Or erotic love but not as a main theme, but as a piece in a pond of important stuff.

The Croods 2013 9//10 - Some gave it an 8 so I wanted to know what was that all about. And I must say it's risen to the expectations. It's probably the best CGI animated story I have ever seen after Wall-E. Yes, better than How to Ride Your Dragon, Up!, Moana, Shrek or even Frozen. Or Blame! the anime movie. These cave people are something else, caveman humor rofl, never seen this brute shit before but it's fun. And not at any point boring or annoying, which is rare for CGI animations or even most movies. Also some drama for good measure thrown in there to complete the cocktail. Gonna watch the sequel from 2020, no doubt.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    don't look up! - 8/10, un idiocracy din zilele noastre, cu final ne-hollywoodian. recomand.
    Last edited by Ess; 26th December 2021 at 19:14.

Reputatie
    Stiam, ala si Matrix 4 abia le asteptam, dar pla ca n-au aparat varianta vizionabila, daca nici macar Eternals n-a aparut... Nu stiu daca nu s-a deschis kktu ala de cinematograf o data, ca din primavara l-au terminat dar nu sunt in stare sa semneze niste acte!

L-am gasit pe filelist, mai bine nu-l gaseam.

Matrix 4 Resurrections 2021 6.5/10 - Nothing that you wouldn't expect. It was decent but way more disappointing than rewarding. The "legendary" dude from How I Met Your Mother plays the main villain so it's hard to take him seriously, while agent Smith looks like his kid, not at all the same Smith we are used to hate. I don't think you get bored watching it but one can be forgiven for yawning every now and again. I guess ever trilogy must be ruined by a 4th movie somebody is tricked into thinking the script is brilliant, when in fact it's decent at best.

Don't Look Up 2021 9/10 - As an entertaining factor, this movie is about a 7.5/10 but the rest point and a half for me are the ridiculously relevant lessons this movie easily conveys to the viewer about our 21st century society, on all fronts but especially the american front. It's one of the best satirical works I have ever seen to date. It satirizes the political class, nepotism in political class, political lack of scientific awareness, women in leading positions, the high class cinematic and music artistic worlds, phone apps and social algorithms, the power of the scientific argument in relation with the power of perception, the mass media, even the internet and how it transformed us into idiots that need to either abide or oppose someone just because of how that someone appears to be, or expresses himself or herself, regardless of the arguments or science behind his or her words. THIS MOVIE IS A WORK OF ART IN WHAT SATIRES ARE CONCERNED, NO LESS. It's shallow, it's deep, it's well acted, it's dumb, it's fun, it's smart, it's everything you need it to be in order to say: we're fucked, I think only luck and God can protect us, because we as a whole are a laughable stock. Now, as for the good scenes, this movie is not without some, from which one stands out. DiCaprio is simply insanely good when he needs to be. If you don't expect it, it can make your whole body shiver, and I did not see it coming, perfection. Not withstanding he plays to perfection from top to bottom, from left to right, from up to down this character of the high intellectual gentleman, stressed out by social and work problems and difficulties. This movie should win some awards, no kidding! Absolutely recommended.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 28th December 2021 at 11:12.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Super Moderator
    Reputatie
    Don't Look Up si eu.

Ce nota? 7/10 .
    Actorii salveaza scenariul si realizarea. Este un film cu vocatie stream deci people milliards. Sa nu va asteptati la altceva ca anii '90 sau chiar '80.
    Dar merita vazut.
    Cel care cade dar se ridica este mai puternic decat cel care nu a cazut niciodata.

Reputatie
    don't lookup e ok, merita vazut -> trump este foarte prezent (joaca ''accidental'' in fusta si rochii dar el este; nu dispar atat de repede traumele procate de imbecil) la fel cum si jumatatea tembelizata (de bani&socialmedia) a Americii este ridiculizata excelent asadar zece din zece din pdv-ul meu

zic sa aruncati un ochi pe Death in 2021 cu vizionarea prelabila a Death to 2020

dap, iarasi o sa va plangeti de *****uri gen ''actorii consacrati salveaza ..'' offf, ce ne-am face fara ei

ba! Diane Morgan rupe baraca! in filmuletzele astea doua
    Last edited by Novac; 30th December 2021 at 00:04.

Jessica Ellen Cornish brilliant performance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaBAFRMwSgE

Super Moderator
    Reputatie
    Desigur ca un scenariu in care un meteorit ne amaninta planeta este cat se poate de original.
    In schimb Meryl Streep (3 Oscar), DiCaprio (1 Oscar) si Jennifer Lawrence (1 Oscar) nici macar nu-i remarci in filmul ala ...

Reputatie
    vorbim aici despre neste comedioare ieftine ce vin (ca si) gratis pe teava netflix sau prime sau plm/ ti-a placut sau nu? aia este intrebarea ...

Jessica Ellen Cornish brilliant performance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaBAFRMwSgE

Reputatie
    Pentru prima data
    Novacelul +1
    Delaparius 0
    I know because I'M BOTH!