Page 661 of 692 FirstFirst ... 161561611651659660661662663671 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,881 of 14521

Thread: Filme pe care le-am vazut in ultima vreme

Reputatie
    I am mother e un sf corect, un colãjel de idei si accesorii din filmele de gen. Nu insist aici Se cam labageste spre final, cand cele 3 personaje termina benzina si, fara zvac, trec linia de finish. Daca il judeci la inceput, apoi la mijloc, e ok. Insa per total livreaza cam putin si pe cai batatorite deja. 6/10. Daca tii cont ce grad de infestare cu fecale au filmele netflix, e chiar de 8/10.

Reputatie
    Shazam! 2019 7/10 - A aparut ieri varianta apropiata de DVD, de cand tot asteptam.... Pana la urma a fost un mare fas, n-a fost chiar rau dar nici nu stiu ce. Faza cu berea a fost misto, si cum i-au facut pe mutalaii aia de 7 pacate, seamana cu Apostolii din Berserk manga, asta mi-a placut, de-aia i-am si dat 1p daca nu mai mult in plus, ca altfel, ar fi fost doar usor peste mediocru.
    The difference between a good and an awesome diplomat is the ability to reconcile the arrogant assholes with the scardy whiners, it's almost an art really!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Am vazut Greenbook, mi-a placut.
    Bine facut, scenariu solid, bine regizat de Peter Farrelly, haios, nu stiam ca este pe baza unui caz real.
    Admirabil ca un pianist de culoare si-a asumat intentionat un turneu in statele sudiste in anii '60, pe cand segregatia rasiala era inca in floare in SUA.
    Din cate stiu a fost incitat de experienta altora asemenea lui, in mod remarcabil Nat King Cole care dealtfel a si fost batut pe scena de catre KKK men.
    Vigo e excelent in rol, nu l-as fi vazut un actor asa de versatil dupa performanta sa din LOTR, dar m-a convins in multe alte filme.
    Insa tot castingul e foarte bun.

Am vazut si celalalt film similar de la Oscarurile de anul asta si regizat de Spike Lee, respectiv BlacKkKlansman.
    Si asta e misto, bine facut, super-haios dar parca exagereaza cam mult in final.

Am vazut si The Favourite care insa nu mi-a spus nimic.
    E bine jucat, bine filmat, o adaptare modernizata pe alocuri.
    Dar e plat si cu un subiect la care cred ca putini rezoneaza: batalia extrema intre doua bagaboante pentru a ramane / a deveni favorita reginei Anne.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is: infinite." William Blake

Reputatie
    Metre, din ce spui, Greenbook pare un Driving Miss Daisy reloaded. Care e smecheria, filmul asta a mai fost premiat in anii 90, l-au resapat din nou? Un antirasism dulce, care iti gadila intr-un mod placut lindi...copleul. Sa ma duc sa urinez in chiuveta de emotie? As prefera in lift, ca in zilele de glorie...

Reputatie
    Sefu', nu stiu la ce film din anii '90 te referi dar e posibil sa ai dreptate, filme despre rasism in America sunt tone.
    Greenbook nu e nici pe departe capodopera, nu e memorabil, nu stiu daca iti creaza emotii asa de puternice , dar e entertaining si e un film de larg consum bine facut.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is: infinite." William Blake

Reputatie
    Brexit 2019 6.5/10 - Politics. Meh, the ending saved it a bit. Although I don't understand if the means to reach the Brexit was legal or not. From where I'm standing, they're still out so must have been legal, just barely.
    The Man With The Iron Heart 2017 6/10 - History. Not bad but not rememberable.
    I Am Mother 2019 7/10 - SF. It was more than decent, one can enjoy.
    The Dark Horse 2014 7.5/10 - Biographyc. Inspired from real events. The best of the lot, something missed from being great but it was a nice journey next to Genesis (Cliff Curtis) who is portraying the role of a gentile mentally challenged black-man who in his day was a chess champion and his struggles in a bad community.
    What stands out was this dialog in the beginning of the movie that sets the pace for all of it:
    Gang member addressing Genesis's nephew: Go on, boy. Get us a beer, boy.
    Gang member addressing Genesis: You all right there, bro?
    *Genesis stares at him*
    Gang member addressing Genesis: You keep staring, cuz, you're gonna lose those fuckin' eyes in a sec.
    Genesis: Better me than a little kid, eh, bro?
    The most heartbreaking moment came more towards the beginning rather than the end, I could even call it the 1st boiling point of sorts when he got out of the mental institute and received 1000 dollars from his gang boss brother to get him on his way, he
      Spoiler: {option} 
    bought chess requisits for those children from poor families he was teaching chess to, keeping barely enough money to eat and none for housing, so he was living in a park, sleeping next to a statue at night. And instead of receiving at least some appreciations if not more, he was barated: "How can a measly, dangerous homeless man teach our children?"
    , I mean that was... fuck.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 27th June 2019 at 10:25.
    The difference between a good and an awesome diplomat is the ability to reconcile the arrogant assholes with the scardy whiners, it's almost an art really!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    You Don't Know Jack 2010 8/10 - Biographic. Someone was surprised once because I said that I hate the law! Well, I think I never hated the law and law's little midgets like this particular retarded judge as I did at the end of this movie! The law's utility is that it prevents chaos and enforces order, and it's formed out of most peoples condensed moralities or beliefs. Actually it's not, it's actually formed out of politicians condensed interests, which is poison, as they are poison and should be extinct. There's no need for politicians in 21st century where you can cast your vote directly through the internet, no need for representation at the center, so they are totally useless, except if they wouldn't be poisonous. The law is enforced by useless people, useless for anything good, but totally useful for bad - poisonous people that put their poison next to the constitution making it rotten instead of improving it! That's why I hate the law in it's current form - regulated by poisonous people, regardless of it's ability to ensure order into chaos. Now I understand The Joker for hating it much more than I do. If you wanna hate the law and retarded people that are ensured to be in power by today's laws that allow them to be, watch this movie.
    Spectral 2016 5.5/10 - Some netflix SF that gets lost into mediocrity.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 28th June 2019 at 17:23.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Beasts of No Nation 2015 6/10 - It has a much higher rating on IMDB but for me, it didn't do it. Even though I watched about 4-5 times the scene when the lil boy (the protagonist) threw that machete into that poor guys skull! That was something new to see, lol. But the whole movie just isn't that spectacular. I'm fed up with the atrocities of war by now, I even consider them boring (yes people are made of flesh and blood - showing this to me all the time doesn't impress me anymore), thus the lower rate for this one from me. What impresses me is that a defenceless man is afraid and nobody gives a shit, later on showing me his entrails doesn't impress me in the slightest, opposed to your nearly total ignorance to his fear before you made him shish kebab. And you're supposed to be better than him? *scoffs* Sometimes I think this sort of movies actually do more harm than good, because they really can make me think that only african, asian, latino (mexicans) and muslim/islamic people use machetes/knives to mass execute people, caucasians would never be that sadistic, meaning caucasians really are a morally superior race! And that is dangerous!

The Normal Heart 2014 7/10 - Drama. This movie is about a horrible virus unleashed into the gay community in USA. Maybe unleashed is the wrong word, more like a virus appears that only affects the gay community. This movie has some nice scenes that are a pleasure to watch. Especially how they feel they are completely ignored and let to die by the state officials, which seems to be the truth here.

The Professor and The Madman 2019 7.5/10 - Biography. When you see Mel Gibson and Sean Penn in a distribution, you know it's gonna be good. This is made after real events and Penn's performance is nothing short of worthy of an award. This is a delightful drama that again shows how some people smart or not can have miserable lives, but still, through just a bit of compassion from others, their lives can have a modicum of comfort.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Shadow 2018 7/10 - Chinese movie. Some original martial arts here but the spinning blades umbrella, I'm afraid although spectacular, not real. After you spin like 80 times, you won't know down from up, let alone successfully shoot at targets! But the ending was... surprising. lol
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Academia Rapid infiintata de catre generalul de securitate Vasile Malureanu supranumit €žtatucul politiei politice ceausiste

Reputatie
    N-am vazut un arc in mana ei!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Brimstone 2016 7.5/10 - Legit child-rape with Bible in hand - Mohammed would approve! In western times this movie shows you how a man can legit fuck his wife, his daughter and even get close on doing it to his grand daughter, all within the boundaries of The Bible! Cool! I wish I lived in those times people could interpret The Bible so retarded. But not as a girl, nope. (I didn't think the daughter could pull a Vin Diesel at the end, but she did do it!) Jon Snow was here, not too bright though.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 3rd August 2019 at 10:03.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    Searching 2018 9/10 - This movie is like no other, it happens more than 80% on a computer screen, but it's simply brilliant! Through it's simplicity and truth of human nature, SOOOOO aplicable to our day and age! The writing is truly good, the actors are exactly what's needed, you feel like this happening to your neighboor, it's THAT real! Unmissable!

Avengers: Endgame 2019 8/10 - Not as good as Infinity War, but a respectfully well enough made conclusion to the story... bla bla, whatevs, just watch Searching!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

sport legend
    Reputatie
    Once Upon A Time In Hollywood - Tarantino e un geniu. nu mi s-a parut neaparat cel mai bun film al lui Tarantino (Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs and Inglourious Basterds might be better), dar a fost de departe cel mai pretentios proiect al lui si cu cel mai grandios si spectaculos final nu doar din toate filmele lui, ci din toate filmele in general. Experienta de la cinema s-ar putea sa-mi influenteze nota, dar aia e. 10/10 nu am reusit sa notez un film mai jos de 9 de la Tarantino, chiar si Death Proof mi s-a parut excelent.
    [SIZE="2"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Chestia haioasa la aceasta semnatura este ca, in momentul in care realizezi ca acest text este fara sens, este prea tarziu pentru a te opri din citit[/SIZE][/FONT].

Reputatie
    Ti s-o fi parand tie, si altora, dar mie personal Inglorious Basterds mi s-a parut o porcarie, 6/10 maxim i-as da.
    In opinia mea, toti au cate un film prost, cel putin unul, nu exista exceptie. Poate James Cameron.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    My Hero Academia: Two Heroes 2018 9/10 I forgot since when I've seen an anime movie better than the anime itself, but this was it! The original anime is very good but they somehow made this movie better, I needed to do some business today morning but I couldn't, fuck you business, I need to finish this movie since I've started it, not expecting to be quite this good! It has pretty much everything anyone needs, action, tears, free stuff, cagey stuff, cool scenery on and off combat and a full blown ending! I mean, they
      Spoiler: {option} 
    beat Magneto on steroids here, for Christs sake!
    Magneto disliked this movie! ROFL (Watch the after credis too, some anime makers reward you for that, also the case here!

E film, deci l-am postat aici! Nu va strica si voua sa vedeti ceva ce-n filme nu vedeti niciodata. Daca n-ati fi niste ciungi mental cu carpe pe neuroni. Ma rog.

Si inca un film bun, e animat doar in cazul fetelor personajelor, restu e facut prin CGI si arata bine:
    Blame! (2017) 8/10 - SF cu megastructura de orase, actiunea se petrece intr-un megaoras de genul asta, multe sute de ani in viitorul omenirii. Aceste megaorase erau conduse de oameni cu anumita programare genetica, dar acesti oameni nu mai exista, asadar toti oamenii care mai traiesc in ele sunt vazuti drept straini si atacati imediat de sistemele de siguranta ale orasului. E misto, ce sa mai, l-am vazut de 2 ori scurt si chiar am inceput a 3-a oara asa de dragu melodiei de start cand copiii incearca sa gaseasca de mancare fugind pe-acolo in costume de protectie, asa cum incepe filmul.
    Last edited by Johnny D; 26th August 2019 at 09:10.
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    am vazut Escape room, un thriller cu o idee foarte interesanta la baza si realizat decent.
    Bineinteles ca este vorba despre un grup de cetateni atent selectati care participa la un Escape room mai altfel.
    Finalul lasa loc de continuare sau iti da de inteles ca jocul poate continua la scara mai mare.
    Destul de asemanator cu mai vechiul Cube.
    Nu e capodopera dar merge.

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny D View Post
    Brimstone 2016 7.5/10 - Legit child-rape with Bible in hand - Mohammed would approve! In western times this movie shows you how a man can legit fuck his wife, his daughter and even get close on doing it to his grand daughter, all within the boundaries of The Bible! Cool! I wish I lived in those times people could interpret The Bible so retarded. But not as a girl, nope. (I didn't think the daughter could pull a Vin Diesel at the end, but she did do it!) Jon Snow was here, not too bright though.
    E greu acum, ca dulciurile sunt scumpe si copii din Romania tot mai informati, nu?
    Iancu si FC Timisoara, prima grupare mafiota care a primit o mica pedeapsa. FRF-DNA 1-0.
    OTELUL GALATI SUPERCAMPIOANA 2010-2011!!!
    Aici este criza economica a Romaniei: http://www.porcisme.ro/

Reputatie
    Ia la el, ce dume de Cipel rasuflat si-a tras!
    I know because I'M BOTH!

Reputatie
    ... Ai un nume, si-un renume,
    Forta, forta, Ionel....
    P$D iti vrea binele...nu-l lasa sa ti-l ia!

Reputatie
    Ce se-aseamana, se-aduna.
    I know because I'M BOTH!