Thread: Juniori promitatori - viitoarele staruri si campioni

Reputatie

Juniori promitatori - viitoarele staruri si campioni

Aici vom discuta despre juniorii cu potential de a se impune pe viitor si la seniori.
    Eu as propune cateva nume:

Canada:
    Elladj BALDE

Cehia:
    Michal BREZINA

Franta:
    Florent AMODIO

Rusia:
    Alexander NIKOLAEV
    Nikita MIKHAILOV
    Artur GACHINSKI
    Stanislav KOVALEV
    Ivan BARIEV

SUA:
    Armin MAHBANOOZADEH
    Daniel O'SHEA
    Alexander JOHNSON
    Keegan MESSING
    Richard DORNBUSH

Kazakhstan:
    Denis TEN

Japonia
    Daisuke Murakami

China:
    He Zhang

Mentionez si juniorii romani:
    Vlad IONESCU
    Zolt KOSZ
    Catalin Dimitrescu
    Gratiano Dinu
    Daniel Patriche
    Gabriel COCONU
    Octavian Boromia

Daca mai stiti si alte nume adaugati
    Last edited by Iulya; 12th March 2010 at 14:27.
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    singurul pe care l-am urmarit si ale carui programe mi-au atras atentia e florent amodio. imi place in special senzatia ca intr-adevar patineaza pe muzica.
    o sa caut programe si cu cei mentioanti de tine iulia.
    stiu ca brezina a impresionat deja pe unii dar mie nu mi-a placut. ceea ce nu are legatura cu succesul ca mie nu mi-a placut nici plushy.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Richard Dornbush
    http://web.icenetwork.com/images/200...7/vMEzXWVn.jpg
    Born:August 27, 1991
    Birthplace:Corona, CA
    Height:5' 7"
    Level:Junior
    Hometown:Corona, CA
    Training Town:Riverside, CA
    Club: All Year FSC
    Coach:Tammy Gambill
    Choreographer:Braden Overett

Dornbush started skating at age 7 to fill a physical education requirement for school ... Has three siblings ... His parents, Richard and Shelley, are self-employed ... Attends Christian Heritage School ... Hobbies include reading, music and playing the guitar and violin ... Favorite foreign city he has traveled to is Venice, Italy ... Has a passion for music ... Suffered from back problems at the novice level and a broken leg at the beginning of March 2008.

Favorite TV show: House
    Favorite movie: Ocean's 13
    Favorite charity: Invisible Children
    Favorite celebrity: Chuck Norris
    Favorite book: Dresden Files
    Favorite web site: www.chucknorris.com
    Favorite food: Panda Express: Chow mein, orange chicken and wontons
    Favorite drink: Monster

2008 Season Notes
    SP Music: "La Virgen de la Macarena" performed by Genaro Nuñez
    FS Music: Selections from the Backdraft soundtrack by Hans Zimmer

Costumes designed by Shelley Dornbush
    2007 Season Notes
    SP Music: "La Virgen de la Macarena" performed by Genaro Nuñez
    FS Music: Celtic medley

Costumes designed by Shelley Dornbush.
    Goal for the season is to make it to the Junior Grand Prix Final.

2008 - Junior Grand Prix Final, Goyang City - 3rd
    2008 - Junior Grand Prix (South Africa) - 1st
    2008 - Junior Grand Prix (Mexico) - 1st
    2008 - U.S. Figure Skating Championships, Junior - 4th
    2008 - Pacific Coast Sectional, Junior - 3rd
    2008 - Southwest Pacific Regional, Junior - 1st
    2007 - Junior Grand Prix (Austria) - 6th
    2007 - Gardena Spring Trophy, Junior - 1st
    2007 - State Farm U.S. Championships, Junior - 8th
    2007 - Pacific Coast Sectional, Junior - 3rd
    2007 - Southwest Pacific Regional, Junior - 3rd
    2006 - North American Challenge Skate, Junior - 3rd
    2006 - State Farm U.S. Championships, Novice - 6th
    2006 - Pacific Coast Sectional, Novice - 1st
    2006 - Southwest Pacific Regional, Novice - 1st
    2005 - State Farm U.S. Championships, Novice - 5th
    2005 - Pacific Coast Sectional, Novice - 2nd
    2005 - Southwest Pacific Regional, Novice - 1st
    2004 - U.S. Junior Championships, Intermediate - 5th
    2004 - Southwest Pacific Regional, Intermediate - 1st
    2003 - U.S. Junior Championships, Juvenile - 1st
    2003 - Southwest Pacific Regional, Juvenile - 1st
    2002 - U.S. Junior Championships, Juvenile - 11th
    2002 - Southwest Pacific Regional, Juvenile - 2nd

Dornbush reaches podium in first JGP Final
    After strong JGP Series, California native looks towards nationals

(12/17/2008) - American Richard Dornbush has been making a splash lately in the junior men's division. The 17-year-old, who finished fourth at that level at the 2008 U.S. Figure Skating Championships, won two Junior Grand Prix events this fall -- in Mexico City and South Africa -- to qualify for the SBS ISU Junior Grand Prix Final in South Korea. He won the bronze medal in his first appearance at the event.
    "I was really excited, because I've never been here before, and it's in a foreign country," he said. "It's a big event, combined with the Senior Grand Prix Final, so all I felt was excitement going in. I've competed well at all my Junior Grand Prix events this year.
    "My main goal for the year was to get to the Final. I always have different goals for different competitions, but placement is always second to how well I skate. I'd like to skate two clean programs at nationals and next year move up to seniors."
    Dornbush started skating when he was six. "I started because I had to fulfill a physical education requirement for school, and my three older sisters were doing it," Dornbush related. "One of them is a coach now."
    But it soon became more than just something to complete school requirements.
    "At first I was just there," he noted. "But then I got to be more and more comfortable and started to enjoy it."
    Tammy Gambill has coached Dornbush for his entire career. He trains for three hours a day, six days a week in Riverside, Calif.
    "I'm mostly working on my second mark now," he said. "It still needs a lot of improvement. There's always something to work on."
    He only does a few hours a week in off-ice training.
    Dornbush had landed a triple Salchow by the age of 12 and landed his first triple Axel last spring. He started training on a quad toe loop but was deterred by injury.
    "I broke my right fibula on a triple Axel in practice on March 1," he said. "I was off the ice for five weeks. I'm working on getting my triple Axel into my short program, but it's not consistent enough now."
    Dornbush uses a triple flip-triple toe loop combination in the short program with a double Axel and triple Lutz.
    For the long, he includes a triple flip-triple toe, triple Salchow-double toe and triple Lutz-double toe-double loop combinations. His solo jumps are a double and triple Axel, triple flip, triple loop and triple Lutz.
    Braden Overett has choreographed Dornbush's programs for the last two years. This season, he used the same music for his short program as last year -- "La Virgen de la Macarena" by Genaro Nunez.
    "Braden actually used to skate to it and thought it would be great if I did, and he thought that I would do well with it," Dornbush explained.
    His new long program was to selections from the Backdraft motion picture soundtrack.
    "I'm constantly looking for music," he said. "I first heard it a few years ago, but I wasn't ready for it and saved it for later. I bought the soundtrack because I saw that it had been composed by Hanz Zimmer, and I like some of his works."
    For an exhibition program, Dornbush skates to "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk. He choreographed the program with Overett.
    His mother, Shelley, designs his costumes.
    "I like to vary my music and show different sides of my skating," Dornbush stated. "I don't want to restrict myself."
    Music is also an off-ice passion. "I listen to all sorts of music -- rock, classic rock, a few modern bands. I've been taking violin lessons for the last five years and am just learning the acoustic guitar. That helps me with my timing, and I can pay attention to the nuances in the music better for my programs."
    Dornbush is home schooled through the Christian Heritage School, where he is a junior. "I like all my classes, but I plan to study business in college," he said. "There's several different directions I could go, but that's all in the future."
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Yuzuru Hanyu, 14 ani:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyrKPs9U-Zs

Shoma Uno 9 sau 10 ani:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F6kDm1foMs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_ULhhnIPjw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFWQW0u3Gkw

Si vid cu juniori deja mentionati:

Artur Gachinsky 2009 Russian nationals long program
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pICGOicSuY
    2008 JGP ESP Artur Gachinsky EX
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb3pN1zYNJA

SSG 2008 - Florent Amodio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMSUcqmI1Ac
    2008 Grand Prix Florent Amorio LP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn6DohrqRIA
    Florent Amorio LP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI77yoY9vqo
    Florent Amodio SP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMhiI9CBcDo'

Richard DORNBUSH SP finale
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlbjW81vZRs
    Richard DORNBUSH FP finale
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmcZXwRVKhU

JGPF 2008 men single montage
    Richard DORNBUSH, Armin MAHBANOOZADEH,Alexander JOHNSON, Florent AMODIO, Ivan BARIEV, Denis TEN, Elladj BALDE, Artur GACHINSKI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvwEA6EpoGc

Reputatie
    Balde seeking redemption in Sofia
    Junior worlds contender as determined as they come

http://web.icenetwork.com/images/200...4/4lXLUDd7.jpg

(02/24/2009) - Elladj Balde is one of those skaters who enjoys an immediate connection with the crowd. The Canadian's sense of showmanship is innate. He lives to perform.

"It's the thing I love most about figure skating -- performing. I know that I'm a big showman. I always loved doing shows. I love being in front of people, showing what I can I do," said Balde.

The 18-year-old, who also performs with a hip-hop dance group in Montreal-area schools, brought the crowd to its feet with his entertaining and technically impressive short program at the 2009 Canadian Figure Skating Championships in January. Balde returned the love, blowing kisses back at them.

His long program was less spectacular, but his 10th-place result at nationals, combined with a seventh-place finish at December's ISU Junior Grand Prix Final, was good enough to earn Balde a return trip to this week's 2009 World Junior Championships.

In Sofia, Bulgaria, Balde will be looking for redemption after the disappointing 21st-place finish he recorded last year in the global meet after winning the Canadian junior crown.

"My goal was just to perform really good, but after having really, really good -- excellent -- practices there, I started thinking 'Oh, my god, I could be on the podium. I could be on top.' So, maybe I put too much pressure on myself to do good performances," said Balde, who claimed a silver and bronze medal this season on the junior GP circuit.

"This year, I'm going into junior worlds just wanting to perform well, do what I can do. I've been training really well -- really, really hard. I know that hard training pays off, so I just want to go and be the best that I can," he added. "Being in the top five would be good."

Also competing for Canada in the men's event is Kevin Reynolds, who is making his fourth appearance at the junior worlds. Team Canada also includes junior ladies skaters Diane Szmiett and Kathryn Kang, pairs teams Paige Lawrence and Rudi Swiegers and Maddison Bird and Raymond Schultz and the ice dance teams of Kharis Ralph and Asher Hill, Karen Routhier and Eric Saucke-Lacelle and Tarrah Harvey and Keith Gagnon.

Balde, whose mother was born in Russia and father in the west African country of Guinea, stands apart from the crowd with his mane of shoulder-length curly hair.

"I don't want to be like every singles skater. I want to be different. You've got to stick with your own style and do your own stuff. That's what I'm doing," explained Balde.

Last week, though, he did cut about three inches off his long locks but is still wearing his hair in a pony tail.

"When it gets really long, it's heavy, and I have to brush it every day. There's a lot of things you have to do when you have long hair. Cut a couple of inches, it's easier," he suggested.

Balde, who speaks English, French and Russian, moved to Canada when he was just two. His parents met and married in Moscow where his father had gone to attend university. His mother had been a figure skater as a young girl in Russia, but her career was cut short when her family moved to small village where there was no ice rink. Balde's father's native tongue is Peule and Balde was anxious to learn to speak that, too. His father, however, considered it too difficult a language to learn unless you are living in the country where it is spoken.

When Balde was an infant, his seven-year-old sister was diagnosed with leukemia, and the family moved to Germany seeking treatment. Unfortunately, his sister died shortly after. In 1992, Balde and his parents moved to Canada. His mother works in a school, and his father, previously employed in the computer industry, is now a long-distance truck driver.

"He goes to the United States and Mexico. He's gone for a month and comes back for three days, then leaves again. We don't really see him that much. It's not fun, but that's what he has to do because [my parents] are paying for my skating, and it's really, really expensive," said Balde, who is in search of a sponsor to help pay his bills.

When he first took up figure skating at age seven, Balde reports he "hated, hated it", although he's not sure why. "I used to do gymnastics, and I loved it. Then my mom suddenly decided that I should go into figure skating. I had to stop gymnastics. I hid my skates in the closet and told her I couldn't find them. She would find them and tell me I had to go skate. Around age 10, I landed my double Axel and starting to land a couple of triples. That's when I started really liking skating. Now, I just can't live without figure skating."

Balde has the cat-like ability to land on his feet no matter how precarious his air position might be. However, just like his good friend and role model, Canadian champ Patrick Chan, the triple Axel gave Balde big problems early on this season. However, he and Chan landed their Axels in both the short and long programs at Canadians.

"Being with [Chan] at the Grand Prix Final really helped me a lot. We had lots of discussions, and he showed me that everybody has problems. It's normal. He helped me get my confidence up," Balde said, predicting that Chan will be on the podium at the2009 ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Los Angeles.

"I would think that he'd even be world champion this year. I would be really, really happy for him. To be world champion at 18 would be unbelievable," said Balde, who hopes to be on the Olympic team with Chan a year from now.

"I'm going to do everything I need to do to be on that Olympic team. Ev-ery-thing."

Everything includes having the best choreography -- possibly working with Kurt Browning or Alexander Zhulin -- making his jumps bigger and better and having more emotion in his performances.

"Since I began skating, my big issue was my choreography, posture, all this second-mark thing. Two years, I've been working really, really hard on choreography, but it's still not enough to be where I want to be. I'm going to work really hard on posture and edges, on all the second-mark things," said Balde, noting that he will also begin working on a quadruple toe loop after junior worlds.

Going from 10th-ranked nationally to snagging an Olympic team berth next season is a tall order. But knowing that Balde willingly repeated his Grade 10 courses when he found out his marks would not be high enough to pursue his dream of studying architecture in university, it is evident that he has the determination to make it happen.

Reputatie
    avem ceva vid cu blade asta? ca eu cand aud de canadieni lately nu ma sentimente curate.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie

Reputatie
    Denis Ten
    http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...dy1lz/610x.jpg

Date of birth: 13.06.1993
    Place of birth: Almaty
    Height: 162 cm
    Home town: Moscow and Almaty
    Profession: pupil
    Hobbies: music, movies, reading, being with friends
    Start sk. / Club: 1998 / Kiyal Almaty
    Coach: Elena Buianova
    Choreographer: Tatiana Tarasova,Irina Tagaeva

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...zieLh/610x.jpg

Practice low season: 28 h / week at Sotchi and Moscow/RUS
    Practice high season: 19 h / week at Moscow/RUS

Music Short Program of season 2008/2009

Flamenco
    Once Upon a Time in Mexico (soundtrack)
    Music Free Skating of season 2008/2009
    Piano Concerto No. 2 by Sergei Rachmaninov

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...mI4UJ/610x.jpg
    Personal Best Total Score 211.43 26.03.2009 World Championships 2009
    Personal Best Score Short Program 68.54 25.03.2009 World Championships 2009
    Personal Best Score Free Skating 142.89 26.03.2009 World Championships 20

Denis Ten (Kazakh: Денис Тен, born June 13, 1993) is a Kazakhstani figure skater. He is the 2006 Kazakhstan national champion. At the 2008-2009 ISU Junior Grand Prix event in Belarus, he became the first skater from Kazakhstan to win an International Skating Union competition.

Personal life

Denis Ten was born in Almaty, Kazakhstan and is a member of the Korean minority in Kazakhstan. He is of partial Korean descent; an ancestor, Min Keung-Ho, was a Korean general during the time of the Korean Empire.

While still a junior skater, he moved to Moscow, Russia to train. He also trains in Sochi, Russia.

Career

Ten began competing internationally in the 2006-2007 season at the age of 13, which was the first year he was age-eligible for International Skating Union (ISU) junior-level competition. On October 5, 2006, he debuted on the ISU Junior Grand Prix at the 2006-2007 ISU Junior Grand Prix event in The Hague, Netherlands. Ten placed 14th in the short program and 7th in the free skate to place 10th overall. In November of that year, he competed at the Coupe Internationale de la Ville de Nice in Nice, France on the novice level. He won the event by 4.18 ahead of silver medalist Artur Gachinskiy.

In February 2007, Ten competed at the Dragon Trophy in Ljubljana, Slovenia. He won the junior men's event by 34.36 points over silver medalist Jason Thompson. Later that month, Ten competed at the 2007 World Junior Figure Skating Championships in Oberstdorf, Germany. He placed 26th in the short program and did not make the cut to advance to the free skating portion of the event. He had placed 0.44 points below the final qualifier. Ten finished the season at the Haabersti Cup in Tallinn, Estonia, where he won the junior men's event by 16.34 points ahead of silver medalist Viktor Romanenkov.

Ten began the 2007-2008 season on the 2007-2008 ISU Junior Grand Prix circuit. In September, 2007, he competed at the ISU Junior Grand Prix event in Miercurea Ciuc, Romania. He placed 3rd in the short program, 2.42 behind second place finisher Ivan Bariev and 2.22 ahead of fourth place finisher Andrew Lum. In the free skate, Ten placed 6th, and finished the event in 6th place overall, 5.09 points behind bronze medalist Takahito Mura. At Ten's second event two weeks later in Tallinn, he placed 10th in the short program and 10th in the free skate to place 10th overall. He finished the ISU Junior Grand Prix in 31st place to qualify for the Junior Grand Prix Final.

In November, Ten competed at the NRW Trophy on the junior level. He won both segments of the competition to win the gold medal by 22.59 points over silver medalist Gordey Gorshkov.
    In February, 2008, Ten competed at the 2008 World Junior Figure Skating Championships. He placed 8th in the short program, 3.36 points behind third place finisher Brandon Mroz and 9.35 points behind first place finisher Adam Rippon. In the short program, Ten was credited with a triple lutz-triple toe loop combination and received a level 4 on his change foot combination spin. In the free skate, Ten placed 19th after falling twice, once on a triple axel attempt, and the second time on his triple lutz. However, he was credited with rotating the triple axel. He placed 16th overall. Because of his placement at the World Junior Championships, Ten earned Kazakhstan the ability to send one men's entry to every Junior Grand Prix event for the following season.

Ten began the 2008-2008 season on the 2008-2009 ISU Junior Grand Prix. At his first event in Courchevel, France, he placed 5th in the short program and in the free skate to place 4th overall, placing 7.82 behind bronze medalist Florent Amodio. In his free skate, Ten landed a clean triple axel.. By placing 4th in his first event, Ten entered into contention to potentially qualify for the Junior Grand Prix Final.

A month later, Ten competed at his second Junior Grand Prix event, the event in Gomel, Belarus. In the short program, Ten landed four triples, including a triple axel, to win the short program by a 5.19 point margin of victory over second place finisher Stanislav Kovalev. In the free skate, Ten landed six triple jumpsto place 2nd in that segment of the competition by 3.88 points behind Yang Chao. Ten won the competition by 4.60 total points ahead of silver medalist Yang. By winning this comeptition, Ten simultaneously became the first skater from Kazakhstan to medal at an ISU competition and to win an ISU competition. Following the eighth and final Junior Grand Prix event, Ten became the first skater from Kazakhstan to qualify for the ISU Junior Grand Prix Final, for which he was the 7th qualifier.

Ten was originally scheduled to make his senior international debut at the 2008 Ondrej Nepela Memorial in late November 2008. However, he officially withdrew following the short program draw and did not compete.

Ten competed at the 2008-2009 ISU Junior Grand Prix Final in Seoul, South Korea, in December 2008. In the short program, he landed a triple axel, but fell on his combination jump and did not complete the combination to place 7th in that segment of the competition. In the free skating segment, Ten landed a triple axel-double toe loop combination and six other triple jumps[25] to place 3rd in that segment of the competition. He placed 5th overall, 0.31 points behind 4th place finisher Ivan Bariev, and 3.59 points behind bronze medalist Richard Dornbush.

In February 2009, Ten made his senior international debut at the 2009 Four Continents Figure Skating Championships in Vancouver, Canada at the age of 15, the first year for which he was age-eligible for senior ISU championships. He placed 10th in the short program after landing a triple axel and a triple lutz, but missing his triple flip combination. He placed 8th in the free skate[30] after landing six triples, including a triple axel-tripel toe loop combination, but popping a solo triple axel and a triple flip. He placed 9th overall.

Two weeks later, Ten competed at the 2009 World Junior Figure Skating Championships. He placed 5th in the short program after being downgraded on the second jump in his triple-triple combination. In the free skate, Ten was credited with six triple jumps, including two triple axels, and received another downgrade on the second jump of his triple-triple combination. He placed 4th in that segment of the competition, placing 0.32 points behind third place finisher Artem Grigoriev in that segment of the competition. Ten placed 4th overall, ending the competition 0.63 points behind bronze medalist Grigoriev.

Reputatie
    Ma induioseaza patinatorul acesta de profesie "pupil" cu descendenta dintr-un general coreean. Sa ai un Personal Best Total Score de 211.43 la 16 ani, e ceva.
    "Cand simt nevoia de maretie, la Yagudin ma intorc."

Reputatie
    sper din tot sufletul ca tara din care provine sa nu ii puna bete in roate si sa poata sa isi dezvolte talentul. fara accidentari si fara probleme psihice cu un personal best de 211,43 la 16 ani , nu poate decat sa devina minunat.

Reputatie
    E foarte bun pustiu si cu o antrenoare ca Tarasova poate ajunge sus.
    De ce sa ii puna bete in roate? Nu le-ar conveni sa aibe un medaliat european, poate si mondial? Daca ii vor pune piedici ar trebui sa plece si ia alta cetatenie.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    dar lui elene g de ce i-au tras-o georgienii ca sa ma exprim plastic? pt ca tarile mici si fara bani merg din cand in cand dupa ideea ca daca s-ar putea performanta fara bani ar fi superb.

Reputatie
    Dap cam ai dreptate... sper sa nu i se intample asta.
    Last edited by whisper; 14th October 2009 at 02:15.

Reputatie
    O speranta a Chinei:
    He Zhang - 12 ani:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNSrtTRBRJI

Reputatie
    Yuzuru Hanyu
    Junior skaters Kanako Murakami and Yuzuru Hanyu won their second Junior Grand Prix titles of the season at the JGP in Zagreb last weekend.

Hanyu, also 14, won the men's title by a five-point margin over American Ross Miner.

The victories will install both Murakami and Hanyu as the favorites at the Junior Grand Prix Final to be contested in Tokyo in December
    http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-b...0091014it.html

Daisuke Murakami - Finlandia Trophy:
    http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-b...0091014it.html
    Daisuke Murakami, who was fifth after the short program, placed seventh

Reputatie
    Medaliatii de la Campionatul mondial de juniori

1 Yuzuru HANYU JPN 216.10
    2 Nan SONG CHN 205.25
    3 Artur GACHINSKI RUS 199.19

Yuzuru Hanyu - 2010 Junior Worlds SP

Yuzuru Hanyu - 2009 JGPF FS

Nan SONG SP Junior Grand Prix Final 2009

Artur Gachinski FR Russian Nat 2010.wmv

Reputatie
    Nathan Chen
    Chen focuses on improvement
    http://www.goldenskate.com/articles/2010/081510.shtml

Reputatie
    "Că ai căzut nu are importanță deoarece numai modul în care te ridici contează" Nelson Mandela

"Figure skating needs to be aesthetic" Stephane Lambiel
    Echipa de Gimnastică a României-Simply the best

Reputatie
    Rusul Maxim Belyavsky de 12 ani a sarit quintuplu - adica o saritura cu 5 rotatii (5T), nu chiar singur, ci cu ajutorul hamului. Dar mai e mult pana departe....
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BwpYVeZI...eo_watch_again
    http://tass.com/sport/1055688
    "Cand simt nevoia de maretie, la Yagudin ma intorc."