http://cappellini-lanotte.ice-dance.com/img/sm_al.jpg

Anna CAPPELLINI
    http://cappellini-lanotte.ice-dance....sc/AnnaOD1.jpg
    Date of birth: 19.02.1987
    Place of birth: Como
    Height: 165 cm
    Home town: Como
    Profession: student
    Hobbies: Hanging out with friends or family, also watching ballet, reading and surfing the net. School and skating keep Anna quite busy so she doesn't have much free time.
    Favorite rhythms: quick step and foxtrot
    Role models: Torvill and Dean, Grishuk and Platov, and Fusar-Poli and Margaglio
    Start sk. / Club: 1990 / Fiamme Azzurre
    Club: Ice Academy
    Former Partners Frederico Bassi, Luca Lombardi, Matteo Zanni

Anna Cappellini started skating when she was 3 years old. Her parents used to take her to the rink on Sundays when she was a little girl because they loved ice skating. Although they never pushed her to become a skater, she slowly realized that it was her passion. Anna has been taking ballet classes since she was 8 years old.

Luca LANOTTE
    http://cappellini-lanotte.ice-dance....sc/AnnaOD2.jpg
    Date of birth: 30.07.1985
    Place of birth: Milano
    Height: 177 cm
    Home town: Milano
    Profession: full-time athlete
    Hobbies: Hanging out with friends and going around with his new (and very first) car
    Favorite rhythms: latin rhythms
    Role models: Duchesnays, Klimova and Ponomarenko, Bestemianova and Bukin
    Start sk. / Club: 1992 / Fiamme Azzurre
    Club: Ice Academy
    Former Partners Arianna Jovino, Camilla Spelta, Camilla Pisterello

Luca LaNotte started skating age 7. He lived close to a rink and was jealous because his older sister who was skater on a synchro team. His older sister convinced him that ice dancing was better than competing in singles. Luca enjoys ice dancing because of it's similarities to ballroom dancing.

Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte
    2008-2009 Season

Grand Prix - Cup of Russia - 4th
    Grand Prix - Cup of China - 4th

2007-2008 Season

World Championships - 10th
    Grand Prix - Skate Canada - 2nd
    Grand Prix - Trophee Eric Bompard - 5th
    European Championships - 7th

2006-2007 Season

Grand Prix - Trophee Eric Bompard - 5th
    Grand Prix - Cup of Russia - 8th
    Winter Universiade - 1st
    European Championships - 8th
    World Championships - 13th

2005-2006 Season

Junior Grand Prix - Skate Slovakia, Bratislava - 2nd
    Junior Grand Prix - Sofia Cup, Sofia, Bulgaria - 2nd
    Junior Grand Prix Final - 3rd
    World Junior Championships - 4th

Training
    Coaches: Roberto Pelizzola and Barbara Riboldi
    Choreographer: Liudmila Vlassova, Giovanni & Eleonora Scandifflo
    Ballet Teacher: Corrado Giordani
    Ballroom Instructor: Stefano Ubaldi
    Training town: Milan

Music Short Program / Original Dance as of season 2008/2009
    Bei mir bist du schoen by Sholom Secunda
    Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season 2008/2009
    Love Story (soundtrack) by Francis Lai, performed by Nana Mouskouri

2007-2008 Season

Original dance: "Bubamara" by Goran Bregovic (Serbian Folk Dance)

Free dance: "La Traviata" by Guiseppe Verdi

2006-2007 Season

Original dance: "Tango Oblivion" and "Violentango"

Free dance: "I've Got Rhythm"

2005-2006 Season

Original dance: "Historia de un Amour" (rhumba) and "Chupacapra" (samba)

Free dance: "This is a Man's World" by James Brown and "Wring That Neck" by Deep Purple

Exhibition: "Still Loving You" by the Scorpions

Personal Best Total Score 179.03 21.03.2008 World Championships 2008
    Personal Best Score Compulsory Dance 35.39 30.09.2005 ISU JGP Sofia Cup 2005
    Personal Best Score Original Dance 57.05 20.03.2008 World Championships 2008
    Personal Best Score Free Dance 90.46 21.03.2008 World Championships 2008
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Italian Ice Dancers Rising Quickly
    Anna Cappellini and Luca Lanotte

http://www.goldenskate.com/articles/...DS20800162.jpg
    February 17, 2008
    Article and Photo by Barry Mittan

Italy's Anna Cappellini, who turns 21 on February 19, and Luca Lanotte, 22, had a very successful debut season in senior dance during the 2006-07 season. The couple won the Winter Universiade, finished eighth at the European Figure Skating Championships, and placed 13th at the 2007 World Figure Skating Championships.

"We didn't expect to get eighth at Europeans," Lanotte said. "We skated good at the Winter Universiade in Torino, but we weren't sure how we would be treated at Europeans. The second couple never gets the marks. And a new couple never gets eighth at Europeans on their first try. We had a huge party after Europeans because all of the Italians were in the top ten. That was the first time that ever happened for us."

Cappellini and Lanotte were fourth at the World Junior Figure Skating Championships and third at the ISU Junior Grand Prix Final during the 2005-06 season. That was their only season together as juniors.

Cappellini started skating when she was three and switched to dance at 12, while Lanotte began at seven and went into dance at ten. Both of the dancers had three prior partners. Cappellini skated with Federico Bassi, Luca Lombardi and Matteo Zanni, reaching fifth at Junior Worlds with Zanni. Lanotte previously partnered with Adriana Jovino, Camilla Spelta, and Camilla Pistorello, placing ninth at Junior Worlds with Pistorello. Cappellini and Lanotte first started skating together in May of 2005.

"We don't have as much experience as some of the other couples," Cappellini acknowledged. "It's only our third year and we still have different styles. We have to work even more on our unison."

"We have different learning processes and ways of approaching situations," she continued. "Luca just goes for it, but I have to understand what we're doing first, so sometimes it's frustrating for him."

"Anna's a pure talent and a good person and I'm very lucky to skate with her," Lanotte said. "She's a beautiful skater, very precise, everything I'm not." "I used to have a partner whose personality was just like mine," Cappellini noted. "We fought a lot. Luca and I have known each other for five years now and it seems like forever. Our friendship just keeps getting deeper."

The dancers hope to continue for two more Olympics. "This year, we had no judge at Europeans and we have no judge at Worlds, so we don't know," Lanotte said. "We'd like to jump up in placements, but we're enjoying the process. We hope for a long successful career but it's a slow process. We got so much last year."

Their success did not come easily. "I didn't like the hip-hop," Lanotte said. "It was very intricate and the rhythm kept changing." "We did well at Europeans but we wanted to do our best at Worlds," Cappellini said. "But we had problems with my boots and my shoulder at Worlds. My boots broke down at practice less than a week before Worlds and the new boots were much harder than my old ones. I had to skate a lot of hours to make them soft enough."

"I had to change boots and blades again in the summer," she added. "The ones I had were not right for me and I'm very sensitive about them. It took 20 days to get used to the new ones."

"I had also hurt my shoulder before Worlds," Cappellini continued. "I missed a few days of training and was on painkillers the whole time I was there. I had a torn labrum in my left shoulder and it hurt so much in the Biellmann spin that I could barely hold on. Then we fell on the upside down lift in the free dance. I had some minimal surgery in the summer, but I'll probably have to go in after Worlds and have the cartilage repaired. I don't want it to be with me for my whole life. I'll have to take a month off to recover."

The dancers started strongly again this season, winning a silver medal at Skate Canada and placing fourth at Trophee Eric Bompard Cachemire before moving up a spot to seventh at the European Championships. Their best previous finish in the Grand Prix was fifth at the French Grand Prix last season.

"Skate Canada was lucky for us," Cappellini said. "Denkova and Staviski didn't come and Gregory and Petukhov weren't ready. We thought the French team would get a lot of support in Quebec, so we were happy to win second by a few points. We were very happy with our finish at Europeans. It was a small step up on a long road."

"We had to make some changes in our dances after Skate Canada," Cappellini noted. "Our free program worked well but we want to be even better for Worlds. Some people said one of the lifts might be illegal so we tried to lower it a little and changed the position of my free leg."

"After Paris, we changed the entry and exit of our lifts to get a higher GOE (Grade of Execution)," Lanotte continued. "Last year we got level 4 on all our lifts but we need to make them more spectacular. We're also trying to change the serpentine lift at the end of the program to make it more dramatic. We'll see if something better comes up." "Lifts aren't our thing," Cappellini noted. "Interpretation is our thing."

Roberto Pelizzola and Barbara Riboldi coach the dancers, who train in Milan. "Every summer, we go to different arenas in the mountains to train," Lanotte said. "There are only about ten arenas in the cities and 40 in the mountains. It's something that mountain people like. The arenas in the cities are closed all summer so we spend one or two months in the mountains."

They spend about four and a half hours a day on ice six days a week and another one or two hours off ice five days a week. "Roberto is very precise," Cappellini said. "We worked a lot last summer on edges. He said they could be cleaner so we worked on that. My back was too upright on spins so I've been trying to get lower on my spins."

Ludmila Vlasova and Giovanna Franzoni choreographed the couple's dances for this season. "We've worked with Ludmila forever," Cappellini said. "She was the choreographer for Barbara (Fusar-Poli) and Maurizio (Margaglio). We considered going to Delaware to see what others were doing, but the federation didn't have any money to send us there. So we went to Russia for two weeks with Gorshkov's group to see what it was like there and see what Domnina and Shabalin were doing."

For the country/folk original dance, the dancers are using a Serbian folk dance, Bubamara by Goran Bregovic. "We tried an Italian folk dance first," Lanotte said. "We had gotten the music from another couple who had used it before and were starting to build it, but it was just not a good idea. When our judges came in July, they told us it was not entertaining, even boring."

"Some other Italian dancers had used Bubamara six or seven years ago, but I remembered it," Cappellini added. "Roberto found the second part online. He's a computer geek too."

The dancers are using the classic Italian opera La Traviata by Guiseppe Verdi for their free dance. "We listened to a lot of stuff, but we wanted something with some more class," Cappellini said. "Krylova and Ovsiannikov skated to La Traviata before, but they only used a little part. We wanted to transfer the opera to the ice and do the complete story, from the beginning to the ball to their night together and death."

"The beginning is like a flashback," Lanotte continued. "We start from the end. We are a very passionate team and I think we can transfer the love and passion of the opera to the ice." "We had dated so we did have some chemistry," Cappellini revealed.

They are using E Luciean Le Stelle by Luciano Pavarotti from La Traviata for their gala program. "We didn't spend too much time on a gala program," Lanotte said. "Maybe we'll build something funny for exhibitions next summer."

Cappellini is in her first year of university studies in foreign languages and literature. "School is going much slower than it should be, but when I'm done, I'll have something to hang on to," she said. "I want to teach in high school. It's not a big career, but I had a teacher who inspired me and taught me about life and I want to do that. Sometimes I think I'd like to run a bakery. I like to cook things and bring them to Luca in the morning."

Lanotte is also studying in his third year at university. "It's something like public relations," he said. "It's something special that we have it Italy called languages of the media. I studied economics for my first few years but then I decided to change courses. I want to be a journalist or do something in a sports-related job."

In their free time, both skaters like to drive the new cars that they received from one of their sponsors, Lancia. "Anna's is a light brown color that changes to gray with the weather," Lanotte said. "Mine's a dark blue. But she has a sunroof and I don't."

Both of the dancers also like to spend time on the Internet. Lanotte loves computers and downloads lots of videos and information about figure skating, including all the latest gossip. "I'm into IM and Facebook," Cappellini said, "but only late at night. That's the only time I have for socializing." On her day off, she helps her only sister and her fiancée build furniture and helps plan their wedding. "My sister was a skater and I was jealous of her," Cappellini said. "That's why I first started."
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Cappellini and Lanotte: "Ice Dancing would not be a sport without the Compulsories"
    http://www.absoluteskating.com/
    Written by: Maria Bagdasarova
    Photos by: Kristina Korolyova and Maria Bagdasarova

Over the last three years Anna Cappellini (21) and Luca Lanotte (23) from Italy have proved to be one of the most promising young ice dancing teams. Their results speak for themselves – the couple finished 8th at their first senior European championships in 2007, won silver at Skate Canada several months later and made the top ten at the last Worlds in Gothenburg, Sweden. Cappellini/Lanotte managed to capture the hearts of numerous fans across the world with their incredible musicality, passion and expressiveness of their skating. AS had a chance to catch up with Anna and Luca after their 4th place finish at Cup of Russia which took place in Moscow in the end of November.

Could you please sum up your Cup of Russia experience this year?

Anna: We definitely could have made a better competition. We didn't skate badly. Surely we lost a couple of points here and there and that overall cost us the place because we finished only 1,5 points behind Meryl Davis and Charlie White who were clearly behind us in the Original Dance because they had such a bad performance, but we could have used it if we hadn't had so many mistakes. Obviously it's a bit of a disappointment, but overall we skated like in China where we had such a good time. If you look at it compared to the other teams, it was definitely worst here, but if you consider what we did it's pretty much the same.

Luca: We could have done better in the Free. We were a little bit nervous when we took the ice. The result seems correct to me.

Coming into the FD, did you feel any pressure? With almost 7 point margin you had a very good chance to medal here.

Anna: We didn't feel that much of the pressure because we thought if we had skated a clean Free, we would have probably kept the place. We just wanted to go and perform well like we had already done in China. The difference was that this time we could not afford mistakes. In China, if we had done one or two mistakes we wouldn't have lost the place, here it happened. We didn't expect Meryl and Charlie to pull up like that. They are really great, obviously better than us at the moment; we just didn't expect they could get so many points. True is that there is a lot to work on. Maybe this is a good result. It's going to make us think a lot. Probably if we had kept the third place we would have thought too much of ourselves and we wouldn't work like we definitely are going now. We were so close to the medal and it really hurts to lose it just because of a couple of mistakes. We think we need to feel stronger on the ice and put up a bigger fight. It feels like whenever we take the ice we want to do our job and get out of there. That will come with the experience, but we need to work on that.

The Grand Prix series is over for you. Are you happy with the way it went?

Anna: We didn't expect these results, top 4 at both events. We are happy we got closer to the top teams, because last year we were just above average. This year our skating skills have improved a bit, although we haven't been able to prove it so much like it really is in practice. I think we can learn a lot from what happened today. So that's not such a bad experience. We are just behind the top teams and we're ready to take their spots when they'll be gone and to attack some of them like it happened in China. If the others make mistakes, we are ready; we're right after them, not ages away. We're pleased with the Grand Prix this year.

Could you tell us about your summer preparation? We know you went to Lyon to practice the basic skills with Muriel Zazoui and Romain Hagenauer.

Luca: The school of Lyon is one of the best in terms of basic skills. So we decided to go there this summer. We already knew Muriel, because two years ago we were in Lyon for a week and had a good time. Usually we work with our coach, Roberto Pelizzolla, who is a great technician, but we wanted to improve some other things. Besides, a fresh eye always helps.

Whose idea was to pick Love Story as your Free Dance music?

Anna: It was Luca's. We had always known we would skate Love Story someday. We love the music, we love Sale/Pelletier's program. We thought we may have kept it for the moment we would reach higher level. Among all the music we could think of after Worlds, it just felt to be the best one. We would have wasted a good option. We wanted to try to build a program that would be different from last years's one, we wanted to skate a lot more and put interpretation on a smaller space and to try to be better skaters and feel the program with transitions. Yesterday we got asked at the press conference what was wrong with our interpretation mark. Last year we were a couple who could interpret, but couldn't do anything else. This year we feel although interpretation may have suffered a bit, we are much closer to the others. We found a balance.

Did Sale/Pelletier's program also inspire your costumes? Or at least put the idea of a colour?

Anna: I originally had a pink costume, but at the first Italian competition everybody said it was awful. I had tears in my eyes, but went to the designer to change it, spending an awful lot of money. So originally it wasn't meant to be grey, just Luca's was, but you know, guy's costumes are never that important. We wanted our costumes to be like a college suit, so that it would recall the movie. So I went with the same fabric that Luca's costumes were made of and it turned up grey. Like everything else, I didn't want to rely so much on the appearance; I wanted to show more what we're able to do. You see others wear easier costumes and still make a great impression, like Oksana Domnina's Spartacus costume which looked fantastic even without a single stone on it. I just wanted to do something simple and sweet, but it turned out a bad idea. So now I have a grey costume with numerous stones.

What impact does your longtime choreographer Liudmila Vlassova have on your skating?

Luca: We have been working with Liudmila for a long time. She makes our programs full of power and energy. We work as well with other choreographers like it was at the beginning of this season when we worked a lot with Corrado Giordani. We didn't work a lot with Liudmila on the programs we skate this season, but we'll do that before Europeans and Worlds.

Anna: We've been with Liudmila for ten years, but this year we had some organizational programs, because she lives in Moscow and also does choreography for Massimo and Federica who now train abroad and only come back to Italy shortly before competitions. This time we had some timing troubles. But we're definitely going to work with Liudmila in the future. We were sorry we couldn't do that this year.

Liudmila, being a former Bolshoy Theatre ballerina, has a classical balletic approach. Can you think that at some point you may try something different in your programs, less conservative?

Anna: I think one always needs the ballet as a basis. I don't think how that can become a problem. When we have to deal with something like this year's Original Dance – lindy hop, we hire other choreographers, ballroom dancers, who teach us that particular style. Liudmila is great at taking care of every single detail. She is a great classical choreographer who is very good for the ice. I don't see her classical style ever becoming a problem.

How can you describe the coaching style of your main coach – Roberto Pelizzola?

Luca: Very British.

Anna: Well, skating six hours a day with Roberto is a little bit hard to cope with. He's really precise and blunt and he would always tell you that something is wrong. Psychologically it's quite hard to take.

Luca: He's a perfectionist. He wants to see our performance always at the highest level. With Roberto you risk to go crazy.

Anna: Some couples in our ice rink do have problems with him. After a while you can feel you can't take it anymore, but you can't change him, you can only change your attitude. You must find the strength in yourself to see that he's not doing you any harm, he just tells the truth. You just have to work on what he's saying. You don't have to feel bad about that; you just have to accept because that was true.

Luca: It's not so easy to satisfy such a good coach. But we like Roberto's style, he's very precise. We want the coach to be true, to point out all wrong things. In out opinion it's not correct when your coach says everything is ok when in reality it isn't. With Roberto we know when he says something was good, it really was perfect. It rarely happens, but it gives us big satisfaction.

Anna: It was easier, when we were juniors and were coached by both Roberto Pelizzola and Paola Mezzadri, who was a different, more psychological type of coach. Having them both and practicing a lot less, we didn't feel that training with Roberto was hard. But if you survive it, it makes you stronger.

What are your plans and expectations for the rest of the season?

Anna: Now it's more about the performance. At the Europeans and Worlds we want to go out there, feel strong and show what we can do, what we haven't managed to do so far. We would love do deliver confident performances.

When you first appeared in the senior circuit two years ago it felt like you could seriously challenge Faiella/Scali or even overtake them before 2010 Olympics. As far as we know you have your own view on this issue.

Anna: In our first senior season Federica and Massimo had a really bad year. They had a terrible fall at the Europeans and made a lot of mistakes at Worlds. We didn't even skate fantastic, because for example we both fell at Europeans and Worlds. It was really a matter of them having a bad season while judges were pushing us in our first senior year. I think Massimo and Federica felt a bit uncomfortable with that because they thought we were getting so much closer. They are 27 and 29 years old, so if everything goes naturally, if we both improve I don't see us overtaking them before they retire from competitive skating. But you can never tell, because everything can happen in the sport. Anyway we're really happy they have found their way now. It's just natural when the first team goes up and the second follows them. If they go badly like it was in Tokyo 2007, that's not good for us anyway, because we're the second couple and we will always suffer a little bit from that. Anyway, we have to improve so much and that is what we're worried about.

When we compete at Nationals, we feel that the judges are trying to show us that we're the second couple. I think they're under marking us a lot. At last year's Nationals the margin after the Compulsory Dance was already 10 points and it went into 50 overall. It's really weird when you compete in your country because I think they should try to put you up. They definitely try to send us a message. After the first Italian competition this season we felt really bad and not because of the way we skated, but because we thought: "God, we haven't improved a bit because we're still so much behind them". We are totally fine with being the second couple, we want just to get closer and we want a word for the work we're doing.

Anna, when you sit in the Kiss'n'Cry you seem to never be satisfied with the scores.

Anna: (laughing) Actually, Luca is the "score guy". He always knows what we got last time. I listen more to the comments and can't realize right on the spot how low or high the scores are. Maybe that's my natural face, I don't know.

This year ISU made changes in ice dance rules. Was it difficult to you to adjust your programs to the new requirements?

Anna: It really was, especially for the OD. We picked the music and got very enthusiastic about it. We started to build the program while Roberto suggested putting elements first being afraid that we would not find time and place to put the transitions and simply all required elements. We didn't pay attention to him at the beginning, because we were so excited about the music and the ballrooms dancer we worked with. After a while we felt that something was not right. We sat down in front of the computer with music and element and tried to place them like a puzzle. We had to place the twizzles right at the end of the program just because we had no other place to put them.

Most couples place twizzles right at the beginning of the program, apparently to get rid of this element as soon as possible.

Anna: That's a matter of the concentration. Twizzles are not that hard to do, you just have to be focused. Sometimes when you start off the program you don't feel confident enough and you need a minute to feel good. That's what I think happened to Charlie White. He didn't feel good enough and had to do the twizzles and messed up at the beginning. Probably if he had had something easier he would have got better into the program.

How do you feel about the elimination of the Compulsory Dance which is no more going to be a part of the ice dance competition after Vancouver?

Luca: I'm strongly against that. Ice dance is not going to be dance anymore without the compulsory.

Anna: I think ISU can try to make some other adjustments. If the CD doesn't get enough TV ratings, why just don't show it. Let's do it at the practice arena, but keep it. They have to make the way around, because they are going to destroy the ice dance, people will not be able to do all the dance stuff anymore. It's basics, you can't take it away. We will be more like single skaters doing something together. Compulsory creates a very nice feeling and teaches you the real ice dancing technique. Once it was all about the technique, now it's all about the show. We get that people like show, but we need keep the compulsory for the sport. It won't be a sport anymore without it. We risk to get kicked out of the Olympics.

Are you scheduled to do any shows before the Europeans?

Luca: Yes, in December we have a show in the north of Italy and in January we're scheduled to participate in a show in Milano.

Reputatie
    sunt draguti dar inca nu m-au impresionat cu ceva in mod deosebit.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Site-ul lor http://cappellini-lanotte.ice-dance.com

Pe mine m-au impresionat cu Fd-ul "Love Story" de anul acesta de la Cup of China
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C_4YWW0T_A

Reputatie
    Cei doi si-au schimbat antrenorii, trecand sub comanda lui Muriel Zazoui in Franta, urmand sa se antreneze alaturi de Isa si Oli si Carron si Jost
    http://archiviostorico.gazzetta.it/2...90410091.shtml

Reputatie
    1a Gara Nazionale Danza 2009-2010 - Cappellini/Lanotte - FD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MrF-W2Jnfw

Reputatie
    In urma rezultatelor proaste din ultima vreme Anna si Luca s-au despartit de antrenorii lor Muriel Zazoui si Romain Haguenauer. S-au reintors in Italia unde vor pregati un nou program liber. De asemenea s-au retras si de la Skate America.
    http://yfrog.com/f/0igazzetta5novcappellinij/ (fsuniverse)

Reputatie
    http://translate.googleusercontent.c...0YgzRkIBae7-Pg
    Eu sper ca aceasta schimbare sa fie de bun augur cu toate ca pe Morozov nu-l vad ca un antrenor pt dans ci mai degraba pt probele individuale
    "Că ai căzut nu are importanță deoarece numai modul în care te ridici contează" Nelson Mandela

"Figure skating needs to be aesthetic" Stephane Lambiel
    Echipa de Gimnastică a României-Simply the best

sport legend
    Reputatie
    Hmm, sunt sceptica la adresa lui Morozov. Nu ma omor dupa programele coregrafiate de el(cu exceptia programului lui Javier Fernandez, cel cu piratii, care mi se pare extraordinar). Sper din suflet sa ma insel, imi plac mult cei doi italieni

Reputatie
    Abia acum am vazut ca Anna si Luca au thread si le-am mai deschis si eu un thread: , cateodata sunt tare neatenta asa ca rog un moderator sa stearga threadul deschis de mine
    "Că ai căzut nu are importanță deoarece numai modul în care te ridici contează" Nelson Mandela

Reputatie

Reputatie
    dar de ce sunt 2 threaduri cu ei?
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    La Art on ice 2013.Foarte frumosi si foarte buna filmarea HD, parca as fi acolo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySpIZL5FoVQ#t=172

Reputatie

Reputatie
    Luca Lanotte va fi supus unei operatii de hernie inghinala.
    http://isuprod.blob.core.windows.net...ment_final.pdf
    "Cand simt nevoia de maretie, la Yagudin ma intorc."

Reputatie
    O veste minunata: LUCA a devenit tatic!!
    http://66.media.tumblr.com/af83bcc13...f675o2_540.jpg

Numele sau este Giacomo (James). Felicitari fericitilor parinti Luca Lanotte si Eve Bentley!
    http://66.media.tumblr.com/719ece65d...675o1_1280.jpg
    "Cand simt nevoia de maretie, la Yagudin ma intorc."