Reputatie

2. 5th May 2010, 22:19

Reputatie
    Jerome K Jerome ? Nu am auzit de el.
    Laura, maailman kaunein tyttö

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by ricochet4 View Post
    Jerome K Jerome ? Nu am auzit de el.
    Jerome K Jerome este de fapt Jerome Klapka Jerome, un scriitor britanic.
    Noul partener al Mariei este Jerome Blanchard, un patinator francez care incearca de cativa ani sa concureze pentru Rusia, dar Federatia Franceza de Patinaj nu ii permite.

Reputatie
    L-am vazut patinand pentru Franta acum cativa ani si nu mi-a placut.
    Puiule de om, tu când visezi
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Stârnești, de vrei, păsări de foc și zmei
    Și zâmbetul tău, curat și el
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    nu l-am vazut pe Jerome in competitii, dar programul asta de la "Star Ice" cand a participat si Gwendal Peizerat e printre preferatele mele chiar daca nu e foarte complicat . Plus celelalte programe ale lui cu Yulia Savicheva sunt dragute, imi plac cel mai mult din concurs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAHVxaC2Y2M
    [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]~He's a maniac, maniac on the ice floor
    And he's skating like he never did before~[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Reputatie
    Badita federatia asta franceza, dupa cate se vede. Mai intai cu Contesti, acum cu Jerome.

Reputatie
    Nu stiu cine e baiatul, nu l-am mai vazut patinand pana acum, sau cel putin nu l-am remarcat si daca l-am vazut, insa din filmuletele de la "Star Ice" nu imi lasa o impresie prea buna. Adica, nu ma refer ca mi-ar fi antipatic sau ceva, ca nu e dragut sau altceva, ci doar ca eu sa fiu in locul Mariei nu mi-ar inspira incredere. Nu cred sa ajunga nici macar in primii zece perechea lor. Dar cine site, poate ma insel, poate Oleg stie ce-a ales...
    18 feb 2010 in Vancouver is: "The night they killed figure skating" - Elvis Stojko

9. 7th May 2010, 15:47

Reputatie
    "Că ai căzut nu are importanță deoarece numai modul în care te ridici contează" Nelson Mandela

"Figure skating needs to be aesthetic" Stephane Lambiel
    Echipa de Gimnastică a României-Simply the best

Reputatie
    si noi ce intelegem de aici ?

tipa aia, Yulia Savicheva, canta bine. imi place de ea. am o melodie de-a ei care-mi place mult. nu-mi dau seama, s-ar putea sa fie tot aia, dar varianta lenta. si e si ea draguta
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGGLWxReJrE
    Last edited by praf_de_stele; 7th May 2010 at 23:56.
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Ade, incearca cu Google translate, am incercat sa pun inteviul in engleza dar nu am reusit, sorry!
    "Că ai căzut nu are importanță deoarece numai modul în care te ridici contează" Nelson Mandela

Reputatie

Reputatie
    Jérôme Blanchard
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jérôme Blanchard Personal information
    Country represented: Russia
    Former country(ies) represented: France
    Date of birth: July 20, 1981 (1981-07-20) (age 28)
    Place of birth: Lyon
    Height: 186 cm (6.10 ft)
    Partner: Maria Mukhortova (on topic)
    Former partner: Valeria Vorobieva
    Sabrina Lefrancois
    Rinata Araslanova
    Coach: Oleg Vasiliev
    Skating club: Ange Lyon

Jérôme Blanchard (born July 20, 1981 in Lyon) is a French pair skater. With partner Sabrina Lefrancois, he won the gold medal at the 2004 French Figure Skating Championships. He later trained with Rinata Araslanova, and, after that, with Valeria Vorobieva. The French skating federation was reluctant to release him but after a long battle (of course, n.p.) he was free to skate with Vorobieva for Russia. However, they did not compete in any international events and their partnernship dissolved. Blanchard then skated in Russian ice shows. He was partnered with singer Yulia Savicheva for the Star Ice show. In May 2010, Blanchard teamed up with Maria Mukhortova to compete for Russia.

N-a mai fost in competitii din 2004!
    Din pdv al experientei competitionale, clar Tatiana Volosozhar/Maxim Trankov sunt mai acasa.
    Last edited by Tracoromana; 18th May 2010 at 19:15.
    "Cand simt nevoia de maretie, la Yagudin ma intorc."

Reputatie
    Hm, sunt sceptic in legatura cu baiatul asta, sa vedem daca poate ajunge la nivelul Mariei...
    Zbor pana la stele.

Reputatie
    Lasa ca nici Maria nu era asa mare scula. Adesea cadea si ea.

Reputatie

Reputatie
    O sa-mi fie greu sa ma obisnuiesc. Si asa imi vine greu sa o vad pe Nora Hoffman cu noul partener. Mare pacat.

Reputatie
    Ma gandeam acum cand am vazut ca sunt noutati pe threadu-ul asta, cum o sa facem....o sa vb aici despre fiecare cu noul/a partener/a sau le facem separat fiecaruia...chiar ca e ciudat ! Si daca ne gandim ca noua partenera a lui Maksim e Tatiana e si mai complicat si mai ciudat !!!
    Si chiar ca e greu sa te obisnuiesti cu asa ceva...mai ales ca nu sunt niste anonimi nici unii din ei, iar asta inseamna ca deja ne obisnuiseram cu ei intr-un anume format...
    18 feb 2010 in Vancouver is: "The night they killed figure skating" - Elvis Stojko

Reputatie
    Eu am crezut ca Maxim cu Tatiana vor patina pentru Ukraina. Dar vad ca dintr-o pereche ruseasca s-au facut doua perechi rusesti.

Reputatie
    http://ptichkafs.livejournal.com/2010/05/06/

Maxim Trankov: “I was constantly put down”

<<Maria Mukhortova and Maxim Trankov parted ways immediately after the Olympic season. Their break-up has already sprouted many rumors. Sports.ru decided to find out the truth and chatted with skater Trankov who hasn’t talked to journalists for two months. He does have things to tell – about betrayals, banquet talks, “bad” practices and his new partnership with Tatiana Volosozhar, who suits him better in character in temperament.

Maxim, everyone wants to know – why did your partnership with Maria Mukhortova break up despite all its potential? Coach Oleg Vasiliev said you arranged with the federation president Valentine Piseev during Russian nationals to partner up with someone else…

No. That’s not true. There was a banquet following Russian nationals. We sat at different tables – I was with my friends, and Masha and Oleg Kimovich were with coaches and judges. Then, Vasiliev went to talk to Piseev. Sometime later, he came back, went up to my table, and said, “Come outside, Valentine Nikolayevich is waiting to speak to you”. I went outside, and Piseev said, “Oleg Kimovich is complaining that you practiced poorly, and didn’t prepare well for the Russian nationals.” I told him this was true and explain the reasons.

Why did you practice poorly?

This had to do with relationships in our team. At times, I wasn’t treated well. For example, this year our federation conducted an all-team camp in Sochi, and Valentine Nikolayevich ordered me and my partner to be there. Masha wrote a letter that her grandmother in Lipetsk was sick and that she needed to visit her. She got a waiver. I, though, wasn’t allowed to visit my parents. It was in spring, while my father suffered a heart attack in the winter. I couldn’t visit him. I went to the camp and practiced alone. Then, I immediately left for Chicago, not having any vacation at all.

That’s just a preamble. Two weeks before the Russian Nationals, I was submitting our passports for the Estonian visa. It turned out, Masha and Oleg Kimovich vacationed in the Dominican during the Sochi camp! I was angry, and it affected my practices. I told all this to Piseev when he asked. I tried to talk to the coach to understand why Masha and he did that. He shot back, “Because that’s what Masha wanted”. My opinion wasn’t considered, and my interests didn’t figure in decision-making. I want to emphasize that I have no problem with Masha as a partner and Oleg Kimovich as a coach, but I do have a problem with how I was treated. I no longer wanted this subordination. This led me to decide to part ways after the Olympics.

There were plenty of other unsavory examples. This fall, at the start of the season, the federation was discussing the plans. I was made to look like some alcoholic, and just smeared all over. There was no basis for this! Everyone was at the meeting can corroborate this. I then had a nervous breakdown because I didn’t expect such a betrayal from my team.

Now, people say Maxim is a traitor, he betrayed his partner. But let’s go back to what happened after the Goteborg world championships. My neck was broken. It was unclear if I’d ever skate again, and Masha tried out with a Frenchman. Later on, I took the ice and we continued to work together as if nothing happened. You see, I had to put up with those things all the time. Too much has built up for me to forgive.

Why do you think the coach treated you like that?

We got off to a bad start. Sometimes, two people just don’t mash together. I’ll admit that I was often wrong. However, you can always find a compromise; you should never lower yourself to personal insults. Can you believe it – Oleg Kimovich called my father a loser! He said I’d be a loser just like my father! How long was I supposed to put up with it?

Rumors say you’ve arranged to skate with the Ukrainian skater Tatiana Volosozhar ahead of time?

No, that’s a lie. We didn’t talk until recently. Volosozhar and I teamed up because we were both done. We met after World championships. We haven’t even decided if we’ll be competitive. Perhaps, we will just perform together in shows. You see, I would’ve broken up with Masha even if there was no Volosozhar. I guess God decided it was too early for me to quit, and sent me Tanya.

Have you started to skate with Tatiana.

No. We just have an agreement. She’ll skate in a show with Stas Morozov through the end of April. I hope to begin and try out some elements before the summer. Then we’ll see.

If you compete, which country will you represent?

Only Russia.

Did Piseev take part in your negotiations?

No. I just now that late last season Tanya and Stas saw Valentin Piseev to ask if he’d support Tanya skating for Russia. He said he’d be all for it. That’s the extent of his involvement.

Will there be problems with the Ukrainian federation?

I don’t know. However, I think that if they (I mean Volosozhar and Morozov) are approaching this seriously, they must know what they’re doing.

Who’ll be your coach? Morozov?

I think Morozov will be a part of the team. We haven’t discussed the rest yet.

Is Volosozhar a better partner than Mukhortova?

I think Tanya’s character and temperament suits me better. We’ve known each other a long time, and talked to her is much easier for me than talking to Masha. When people are friends, it’s much easier for them to work together. Professionally, I think Masha is better in some things and Tanya in others. It’s hard to judge.

What’s your current relationship with Mukhortova?

It’s non-existent. I knew we’d other have no relations at all or have really bad ones. Masha wanted to continue skating with me through the Sochi Olympics. I am very grateful to her for the seven years we’ve skated together and the results we’ve achieved. She’ll always be in my heart, and I’ll always think warmly of her. Unfortunately, though, people sometimes have to make tough decisions. This is sport. I think a partner change will be good for her as well.>>

Reputatie
    Wwwooowww.... foarte, foarte interesant. Multumim Flavia !
    Astfel se explica multe, pe unele le banuiam...dar oricum ar fi, e cam trista toata chestia asta si imi pare tare rau de ei. Ca erau chiar faini impreuna si se potriveau.

Si nu stiu, poate am eu mintea bolnava dar mie imi suna a romance, here...un fel de dragoste neimpartasita si asta il cam face furios si foarte suparat pe Maxim. Pe durata intregului interviu se simte un fel de frustrare, dar ultima intrebare si raspunsul ei spune totul. Sau cel putin asta vad eu...
    Oricum...dupa cum spuneam, foarte interesant articolul.

Reputatie
    Si mie mi se pare cam fel, din interviu razbate o anumita frustare, furie chiar, gelozie fata de Oleg Vasiliev.
    Oricum mie va parea mereu rau ca ei doi s-au despartit:huhu:,erau perechea mea preferata dupa Aliona si Robin, erau frumosi si le statea atat de bine impreuna. Rau a facut Maria ca nu l-a ales pe Maxim!