Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mao Asada

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracoromana View Post
    Adevarul e ca Mao a avut un program foarte bun si din punct de vedere tehnic, cu coregrafie foarte frumoasa, totul a fost foarte intens si in viteza, muzica frumoasa, costum frumos, nimic de spus. E si genul de patinatoare care se poate concentra in concurs.
    e preferata mea!!! Ador programele ei, e atat de originala, f diferita de restul adversarelor sale.
    [B]Masculin[/B]:[B][COLOR="Red"]Rafa Nadal[/COLOR][/B],[COLOR="Magenta"][B]J.W.Tsonga[/B][/COLOR],[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Novak Djokovic[/COLOR],[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Thomas Berdych[/COLOR], J.M.Del Potro , Mikhail Youzhny, Andy Roddick,Ernest Gulbis,Milos Raonic
    [B][I] Feminin:Simona Halep si...cam atat!

Rafael Nadal No.1

Reputatie
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Mao will study ballet in Russia
    Mao will study ballet in Russia
    http://www.daily.co.jp/general/2009/...01841214.shtml

This article says Mao is going to go to to Russia to study ballet and polish her expression. Mao said, "Russia is the best place for ballet. I want to learn from Sensei [TAT, I think?] and also do ballet.
    Mao won't reveal her music choices until the last minute
    Mao won't reveal her music choices until the last minute
    http://www.sponichi.co.jp/olympic/ne.../04/20/12.html

According to this article, Mao is not going to reveal her music choices until the last minute, so as to not give Team Yu-Na any hints about what she's doing. A different article said that it would be after the skating training camp in Japan at the end of the summer - so sometime in August?
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Interviu cu Mao so Daisuke:
    http://maoasada.logu2.com/mao-chat-f...-t515.htm#9616

Imi place echipa Japoniei..par a fi asa apropiati si chiar prieteni. Am mai vazut o emisiune cu cei care au participat la World Team Trophy si in interviul asta ...cred ca e foarte frumos
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    Mao faces early test against Kim in Grand Prix opener
    http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-b...0091014it.html

It could have been a case of nerves while testing out her new program at the start of the season, but it is pretty clear that she is going to have to get her act together quickly if she doesn't want to be humiliated by Kim in France.

Reputatie
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    nu inteleg ce s-a intamplat cu ea, de a ratat asa sariturile, TAT parea f nervoasa in timpul programului, sunt sigura ca la LP se va descurca mai bine
    Adevaratul erou nu este perfect. Adevaratul test al unui campion nu este daca poate triumfa, ci daca poate trece obstacolele - preferabil cele create chiar de el - pentru a triumfa...

Reputatie
    Is Mao Asada looking at a coaching change?
    http://trueslant.com/jenniferkirk/20...aching-change/

Reputatie
    Triple axels not enough for Mao on difficult night
    Compiled from Kyodo, AP
    VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Mao Asada could not raise the bar in the free skate against world champion Kim Yu Na on Thursday night, settling for the silver medal against her chief rival at the Vancouver Olympics.

Silver medalist: Mao Asada waves to the crowd after receiving her medal for finishing second in the women's figure skating competition at the Vancouver Olympics on Thursday. KYODO PHOTO

Mao, who tallied 205.50 points, was more than 23 points behind Kim, and failed to follow in the footsteps of Shizuka Arakawa, who won the gold at the Turin Games.

"It was over in the blink of an eye. I am glad that I was able to land two triple axels but I had mistakes in other areas. So I am not satisfied with that part. I am not at all satisfied with my performance," Mao said.

American Mirai Nagasu (190.15), whose parents are both Japanese, finished fourth while Miki Ando (188.86), the 2007 world champion, placed fifth. Akiko Suzuki (181.44) was eighth.

"I completed my program without any major mistakes. I felt a lot of appreciation toward everyone. Four years ago, I was a wreck and ended self-content. I think I have grown," Ando said.

Trying to drown out the deafening roar of the crowd with headphones before taking to the ice after Kim's stellar performance, 19-year-old Mao landed both triple axels cleanly, only to under-rotate a triple flip and stumbled before stepping into her triple toe loop.

Finishing up her routine to Sergei Rachmaninoff's "Bells of Moscow," Mao was inconsolable as she broke down into tears in the interview area.

"I am disappointed but this was the best I could do today," she said.

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-b...0100227a2.html

Reputatie
    Felicitari Mao pt titlul mondial castigat azi,ma bucur tare mult pt ea, a demostrat ca e un adversar puternic si bine pregatit care o poate invinge chiar si pe Yu-Na.
    Bv Mao!
    "Că ai căzut nu are importanță deoarece numai modul în care te ridici contează" Nelson Mandela

"Figure skating needs to be aesthetic" Stephane Lambiel
    Echipa de Gimnastică a României-Simply the best

Reputatie

Reputatie
    felicitari lui mao !!! mie mi-au placut teribil de mult programele ei din sezonul asta.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Mie cel de la gala. Ce mai inchidea si deschidea evantaiul Muzica foarte faina. Dar nu cred ca era de Paganini. Poate o prelucrare moderna.
    Laura, maailman kaunein tyttö

Reputatie
    da, foarte frumoasa si gala.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Asada honored for Guinness World Record achievement
    http://home.kyodo.co.jp/modules/fstS...storyid=495202

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Iulya View Post
    Asada honored for Guinness World Record achievement
    http://home.kyodo.co.jp/modules/fstS...storyid=495202

Ma bucur ca mai exista inca patinatori care sa stabileasca recorduri, specie din ce in ce mai rara in ziua de astazi. Chiar de dimineata citeam pe forumul ISU postul unuia, nici macar nu am gasit cuvintele potrivite sa il descriu, care intreba daca Patrick Chan poate sa castige doar cu sarituri duble fiindca datorita coregrafiei, pasilor si tranzitiilor complexe triplele nu ii prea ies.

Reputatie
    Chan poate sa castige si daca sare doar sarituri simple pt ca reprezinta Canada si asta spune tot daca ar fi reprezentat Rusia, Franta, etc sau orice alta tara din Europa sigur n-ar fi in primii 5-7 patinatori ai lumii.
    Scuze pt off-topicul de pe threadul lui Mao dar cand vine vorba de Chan nu prea ma pot abtine sa nu scriu ceea ce gandesc.
    "Că ai căzut nu are importanță deoarece numai modul în care te ridici contează" Nelson Mandela

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo11 View Post
    Chan poate sa castige si daca sare doar sarituri simple pt ca reprezinta Canada si asta spune tot daca ar fi reprezentat Rusia, Franta, etc sau orice alta tara din Europa sigur n-ar fi in primii 5-7 patinatori ai lumii.
    Scuze pt off-topicul de pe threadul lui Mao dar cand vine vorba de Chan nu prea ma pot abtine sa nu scriu ceea ce gandesc.
    Aha!!!! Cred ca de fapt asta era ideea, dar eu ma prind mai greu...
    Dar cum e theadul lui Mao sa o mai felicitam o data!!!!!

Reputatie
    da, eu am uitat sa o felicit pe Mao, bv ei pt recordul stabilit, Chan& company au ce invata de ea!
    Bv Mao, tine-o tot asa!

Reputatie
    Puteam sa jur ca e Nichol, tipa e cu pile groase. Multi au spus ca daca o avea la Olimpiada treaba ar fi fost alta.