Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeffrey Buttle *Peter Pan*

Reputatie
    aha. dar ar trebui sa participe macar la nationalele de anul viitor, nu?

ps: sper ca nu face e-man un come back.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by irinaidu View Post
    ps: sper ca nu face e-man un come back.
    Mai bine nu mai bine Patrick Chan, daca ar fi dupa mine
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    Eh...daca asa a hotarat: Drum bun pe mai departe! Succes!(in ce o vrea el sa se implice).

Eu cred ca a intervenit ceva...poate si-a dat seama ca nu va putea face fata competitiei de anul acesta si decat sa aiba parte de un rezultat slab mai bine se retrage......e de apreciat ca stie cand sa se retraga.
    Cu chestia asta sunt sunt de acord - desi ar putea fi luata ca o lipsa de curaj din partea lui sau a oricui face asta, dar il inteleg.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    mie chiar imi pare rau pt el, in primul rand pentru ca era un patinator bun care te facea sa sari de pe canapaea .
    bine ca s-a retras in glorie macar
    si-n plus, dupa 18 ani probabil o fi asteptat omul apogeul si cum l-a atins , poate i s-o fi acrit de rutina . asa as vedea eu situatia.
    "cand aduci un stadion de oameni pana in punctul de a-si rupe traheea cantand ..atunci esti un artist adevarat. de neuitat din primul rand"
    KC :dance:

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by irinaidu View Post
    aha. dar ar trebui sa participe macar la nationalele de anul viitor, nu?
    Da....in urma nationaleor isi desemneaza reprezentantii
    www.fangymnastics.com

Reputatie
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    iulia, dar articolul nu e?
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    cum sa nu fie?
    da click pe imaginea cu titlu Jeffery Buttle Makes a gracefull exit
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    aha. nu ma prinsesem. acum l-am citit dar dupa ce mi l-ai dat pe mess

Reputatie
    Frumoase pozele (indeosebi ultima ) si dragutz articolul!Merci
    btw, pe tatal lui il cheama Peter, acuma stim de unde vine Peter Pan
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    fun program chiar daca camasa e cam dubioasa.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7TKd...e=channel_page

Reputatie
    s`a inspirat de la sandhu
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...ory/WBGoFigure

Buttle busy, even in retirement

Since reigning world figure skating champion Jeff Buttle quit the competitive life, he's had no shortage of skaters seeking him out to choreograph their routines.

Buttle will design the routines for at least five skaters, including Tommy Steenberg, a 20-year-old who finished tenth at the U.S. championships this year behind Jeremy Abbott (after being seventh in the long program).

Buttle has been busy on skating tours since early January and will try to squeeze some of the work in between tours. He's currently in the midst of the U.S. tour of Stars on Ice. When it finishes, he'll be a headliner in the 12-stop Canadian arm of the tour, which starts April 23 in Halifax and finishes in Vancouver on May 12.

He's also signed up to do programs for Edbert Khong, one of the stars of the Junior Nationals in Calgary last month. Khong finished second in pre-novice men, and won the ice dancing event at the same level with his sister Edrea.

He also skated in a Japanese arm of the tour, which caused him to miss the Canadian championships in Saskatoon in January.

"It felt really weird not being at Four Continents or nationals,'' he said on Thursday, in Toronto to sign autographs at a Sears store. "In Japan, it was tough for me even to see videos on the internet.''

But he doesn't regret his decision to retire from competitive skating, even after winning his world title in spectacular fashion in Gothenburg, Sweden in 2008. "I'm having the time of my life,'' he said. "I knew right from the get-go that I'm doing what I want to be doing.''

On the Stars on Ice tour, he opens with a fun, disco number that he hopes will attract U.S. fans. He has skated seldom in the United States.

He then follows up with what was meant to be his long program this season, before he decided to retire. Performing it under spotlights, he said, is "magical.''

He says he pulls out all the stops in the long routine and performs six triple jumps. Because he's breaking in new skaters, he won't do triple Axels in the program until later in the tour. It's difficult, he says, adjusting to different ice surfaces at every pause. In Detroit, he found the ice was hockey-hard, and had to adjust his technique in the pre-event warmup.

Buttle has been living out of a suitcase this season, and hasn't been home to his Toronto loft more than 10 days in the past six months. If he has time to spare, he visits his parents in Barrie, Ont.

He says he doesn't mind being on the road, but, like everyone else on tour, gets weary of wearing the same clothes, week after week. "None of us is really impressed by any of our wardrobes any more,'' he said.

Reputatie
    Jeffrey Buttle: Loving the Pro Life
    http://www.ifsmagazine.com/forum/ind...showtopic=1789

Reputatie
    Sa stergem praful de pe acest topic!
    Jeffrey Buttle se insoara..sau marita..de fapt se casatoreste pe 16 august va avea loc nunta! Norocosul va fi un anume Justin
    http://www.theknot.com/wedding/Jeffr...59723/43343448

Felicitari ambilor! Sper ca mariajul sa tina ceva mai mult decat cel al lui Johnny!
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014