Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Miki Ando

Reputatie
    thanks for the videos, umiki !!! yes, the SP is very beautiful
    and thanks for the information too i think bronze is OK, it`s just the begining...
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Kozuka is a shy boy but in Japan he is very nice and funny character
    That's what I thought. I think the japanese people are a little different than the europeans or americans.And that's why we/I thought that he is shy. ^_^

I'm sorry you couldn't find tickets!

Thanks for the clips and for the picture. I lover her costume!
    And like Ade-chan said this is just the begining

PS: BTW I want to ask you if you know/listen/like Arashi/KAT-TUN/NewS ?
    Last edited by whisper; 29th October 2008 at 22:40.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Why u laugh? I must ask about my favourite japanese bands
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    I'm sorry for not replying to you sooner.

ade-chan you're right!

Adelina
    Oh Do you like Japanese "Johnnys"??
    Of course I know them!
    In Japan, they are very po****r. especially among teenager.
    But my parents every week watch their TV program. haha
    Come to think of it, Fumie Suguri was invited to TV program of ARASHI.
    http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/vi...prgid=33268166
    But I didn't know they are loved even abroad.

Reputatie
    WOW! Even your parents like them That is so great
    Sure I like them(Well I'm not a teeneger anymore LOL!) Specially Arashi and KAT-TUN ...don't know so many songs of NewS.
    They are very well known in Europe , not so much here in Romania. But maybe this anime current(here are many fans of manga anime series) will bring the jpop too
    Wow! They had Fumie invited! That is great..and they like figure skating or didn't said nothing about that You are so lucky to live in Japan. U can see their show
    I know that KAT-TUN's has one too.

Back to figure skating
    I saw Miki's long program and I like it..such a pity that she was in the same competition with Yu-Na.
    I hope she will qualify for the GPF Don't know if she has enough points for that

Reputatie
    Japanese Nationals was finished.

Ladies
    1st Mao Asada
    2nd Fumie Sugri
    3rd Miki Ando

Men
    1st Nobunari Oda
    2nd Takahiko Kozuka
    3rd Takahito Mura

They are world teams in this season.

Yukari was 5th...She can't take part in the world championships.

And BAD news.

Miki hurt right leg.:huhu:
    Miki and Fumie crashed against each other in 6 min practice.
    Fumie was no injury. But unfortunately Miki's condition went bad after the crash.
    She couldn't try 4S, 3-3. But well done!
    Anyway, I'm very glad that Miki get a chance to wipe a bad memory of the Gothenburg.

http://photo.yomiuri.co.jp/photonews...1896214222.jpg

Reputatie
    thanks umiki...i`m so sorry for miki i hope she`ll get well soon ...
    and daisuke takahashi was not in the competition?

Reputatie
    Yes, Daisuke didn't participate in the National Championships.
    Because of knee injury.
    He finished an operation his knee and left the hospital just this week.
    I also hope Miki and Daisuke get well soon.

Reputatie
    thank you, umiki
    i hope the same thing

Reputatie
    :oops: I just saw this!
    thanks umiki for the news!
    I'm glad for Miki ..the third place is good too...at list it brings her the ticket to the Worlds!
    Hope it wasn't a bad injury!

PS:http://mikiando.darkbb.com/forum.htm
    Last edited by whisper; 31st December 2008 at 23:41.

incepator
    Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Hi, I'm SmileFan, the admin. of the new forum you mentioned! I hope you register soon! It is an english forum and I have invited many people from FSU, GS and other forums to register too. Enjoy and discuss Miki together!

PS: Even if you don't feel like posting a lot, you still show some support by registrating!

incepator
    Reputatie
    Oh, and I love Arashi! "Kanashimi, tatoedonna owari wo egaitemo...." :p

Reputatie
    Welcome SmileFan!!!
    I will join in...but I can't promise to be there so often! ^_^
    How did u find our forum?
    Hope you'll visit us soon
    And do u like Arashi?!? That's so great!!!!!!
    You are from Europe or Japan?

Reputatie
    Am zis ca nu vad bine. Ce ati patit ? De ce vorbiti in engleza ?
    Laura, maailman kaunein tyttö

Reputatie
    pai pt ca persoana care a postat nu e din romania.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

incepator
    Reputatie
    I'm sorry I can't speak your language. Yes, I love Arashi, especially Sho, Jun and Nino! Another member from the forum suggested this site to me I live in Norway, but I'm half Japanese, so I go there sometimes.

Reputatie
    welcome here smile fan. we love to get the opinion of people from all over the world.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    No problem we understand english
    Nice to see again here!
    Another member told you? And from where did she/he know about us
    AH! You are so lucky...I will like to visit Japan someday You'll go to the EC?
    I like Sakumoto toooo

Reputatie
    This is an article in “Yomiuri Shinbun” in Japan. 
    http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/sports/feat...0090223_01.htm

Translation into English.
    Whole Miki Ando; "As for the entry qualification of Japanese skaters to Vancouver Olympics, I would like to earn it by my own hand".
    February 23rd, 2009 (JST)

By Kaoru Miyazaki
    Miki Ando who has almost recovered her former form and has more grown, will challenge again to Worlds champion.

The season of the figure skating, too, approached its final stage. Miki Ando (Toyota Motor), too, participates to the Worlds (Los Angeles) of March which the number of entries of Japanese skater to Vancouver Olympics of next year rests on. I interviewed Miki Ando who shows indication of recovering compared with last season which she finished in a slump, to listen to her resolve about the performance of this season and about the Worlds.

The photo.
    Miki Ando who talks about an enthusiasm for Worlds.
    http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/sports/feat...90223_0101.htm

■ She wanted to retire from the eligible skater.

―― Did you feel the heavy pressure in last season (2007/2008) which you spent as the reigning Worlds champion?

Ando: Because the Tokyo Worlds (in 2007) finished to my victory as the result which I did not expect at all, I rather felt puzzlement very much. I could not find the way of treating my mind after that. My feeling did not go to skating and did not want to see even the rink.

―― In the Worlds which the championship for two seasons rests on, you withdrew on the way to it, didn't you?

Ando: After that, I went to see the coach to say "I think that I should retire from the eligible skater because I often suffer many injuries".
    But the coach said to me that we cannot finish it as it stands, because winning the most beautiful medal in Vancouver Olympics is our goal.

―― Did you be able to think so, too?

Ando: Because it was my goal, too, after Turin Olympics, and because there were many persons who are giving me cheer still though I had withdrawn, I could think that I must do my best once more.

―― As for this season, aren't there ups and downs so much in your condition?

Ando: As for my condition, there may not have been so much ups and downs like last season in this season, though it was not always 100% in all competitions. In such an aspect, I may have grown somewhat, mightn't I?

■ She doesn't have the one to lose.

―― You participated to Grand Prix Final, too, after an interval of two seasons, didn't you?

Ando: In GP Final, I thought that it is good if I myself can satisfy in the competition. I was 6th place in 6 contenders and the quad jump was judged as under-rotation, but I could satisfy to it and persons around me said to me that it had been splendid performance.

―― Is the reason why you could satisfy to your performance because you could challenge to the quad jump?

Ando: In addition, I could succeed the new combination jump, "a triple jump from double Axel jump".
    At first the coach said to me "Let's try only either of the quad jump or the combination, because the combination jump becomes the key for the victory". But because I had wanted to attempt both, we decided on attempting both by consulting.

―― What is the reason you thought that you would like to attempt the quad jump this time?

Ando: Because I thought that I don't have the one to lose and because I considered also about the media a little at that time. (lol).
    Namely, because I had already promised with the words that I want to attempt the quad jump if I can participate to the GP Final.

―― In the competition, is it difficult considerably to attempt the quad jump?

Ando: There are times when I must get necessarily the medal, too.
    And I do not want to suffer the injury, too. By entering the quad into program, the other elements often fall into confusion, too. I sometimes avoid also attempting the quad because I am in such a level still.

The photos.
    http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/sports/feat...90223_0102.htm

The explanation of the photo.
    (The upper Right)
    In 2003 Japan Nationals, she decorated her first victory with making the quad Salchow jump also succeed.
    (The upper left)
    In the 2008 Worlds which aimed at the successive victory of two seasons, she withdrew on the way of the free skating because she hurt the left calf.
    (The lower left)

■ She diverts herself by cooking.

―― What life are you doing in US which is your training base,?

Ando: The training is 2 hours in the morning and a little less than 2 hours in the afternoon. I am staying in the rink from the morning to the evening, and at noon I often go to eat the meal with a friend.

―― Are you cooking, too?

Ando: At night, I always cook by myself. The self-cooking is my best relaxation way. I am paying attention so as not to fatten, but I often make borscht because I am being captured to the Russian cooking..

―― Do you train together with Nobunari Oda (Kansai University), too?

Ando: When staying in US, we almost train with the same time schedule. His jump is amazing. Then, I, too, think that I must do my best like him.

―― For you, next event is Worlds. But, is it the event which you don't have the one which you lose? Or, is it the event which you go to win?

Ando: I would like to go to win. I don't want to leave all to other persons, this time. Because this is the event which the number of entries to Olympics for each country is decided by this result in, I would like to become the player who is said to be absolutely necessary for that.

―― You want to get by your hand the entry for you who participate to the Olympics, don't you?

Ando: Yes, it is merely as for spirit but I want to do so. (lol) At least, I would like to keep a spirit strongly.

She takes pains in a triple-triple combination jump.

There are six kinds of jumps, but whether or not it is the jump, which he/she is good at or which he/she is weak in, depends on the player.
    In the case of Ando, she can do the quad in Salchow, but as for Axel to take off to forward she cannot do the triple though she can do the double.
    As for the 4 kinds of jumps of the other, she can do the triple in competition, and as for Lutz and Flip, too, which have been judged severely from last season, she can use different edges securely.

On the other hand, Mao Asada (Chukyo University Chukyo High School) who has the triple Axel as the weapon is weak at triple Salchow which isn't so high in the degree of difficulty, and she began to use barely in the competition from this season. Yu-Na Kim (Korea) is weak at Loop and rarely puts it in her program.

In this season, both Ando and Asada are suffering with a triple-triple combination jump. Because there is a tendency of this season which judges "the lack of rotation" severely, it seems to become the key whic

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64914
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Am gasit un articol..mai vechi...in presa romaneasca:
    Miki Ando

Campioana mondială en titre o are de înfruntat la competiția care va avea loc la Göteborg, în Suedia, pe Mao Asada, compatrioata sa, care anul trecut s-a clasat la doar un punct în spatele ei. Dar Miki are un as în mînecă. Este singura competitoare din istoria patinajului care a realizat un salt cvadruplu într-o competiție.

Articol de: Ion Alexandru

S-a născut pe 18 decembrie 1987, în Japonia. Încă de mică, a făcut înot, ciclism și balet și a învățat să cînte la pian. În plus, Miki a devenit expertă în caligrafia niponă, denumită shodo (calea scrisului). A descoperit patinajul la nouă ani, iar doi ani mai tîrziu deja realiza un triplusalt perfect. În 2002, japo­neza a devenit prima și singura femeie din istoria patinajului care a reușit un cvadruplusalt într-o competiție. S-a în­tîm­plat la Grand Prix-ul de juniori din Olanda, iar Miki de-abia împli­nise 15 ani. A urmat o perioadă foarte bună pentru Miki. În 2004 și 2005, a devenit cam­pioană națională, iar tot în 2004 a cîștigat aurul la CM de juniori.

Drumul către succes
    În 2005, Miki a părăsit Japonia și a plecat în Statele Unite, în Cleve­land. Contactul cu școala din Japo­nia l-a păstrat cu ajutorul interne­tului. Elevă în anul trei de liceu, Miki frecventa cursurile on-line și își trimitea temele prin e-mail. Materiile preferate erau biologia și științele naturii, în schimb, ura matematica. În SUA, a început să lucreze alături de campioana olimpică din 1960 Carol Heiss-Jenkins. Sub îndrumarea ei, tînăra sportivă și-a redescoperit dragostea pentru patinaj, dar, deși a fost cooptată pentru prima oară în lotul național nipon pentru Olimpiadă, a fost dezamăgită de locul 15 de la Olim­piada de iarnă de la Torino, loc obținut după două căzături. Tot aceste căzături au ținut-o departe de CM, care a avut loc după numai o lună. Aceste eșecuri au determinat-o pe Miki Ando ca în 2006 să se întoarcă în Japonia, la fosta sa antrenoare, Yuko Monna. În plus, a început să lucreze cu Nikolai Morozov, care asigură coregrafia unor nume ca Michelle Kwan, Takeshi Honda și Brian Joubert. Decizia s-a dovedit una foarte bună, deoarece în 2007 a cucerit medalia de aur la Mondialele care au avut loc acasă, la Tokio. Atunci, Miki s-a plasat la doar un punct de Mao Asada, în prezent campioana Japoniei și principala rivală a sa la competiția din Suedia.

Îndrăgostită de Snoopy
    După ce a devenit campioană mondială, Miki a fost solicitată să apară din ce în ce mai des la emisiuni și în reviste. Deși este o persoană veselă, sportiva nu prea a agreat să fie în centrul atenției, deoarece este foarte timidă în preajma străinilor. Chiar și atunci cînd, după o prestație foarte bună pe gheață, primește flori și ca­douri, ea este stînjenită de aceste gesturi de admirație. Pentru că la nașterea ei spitalul i-a oferit drept cadou pe cățelușul Snoopy, un personaj de desene animate, Miki a îndrăgit foarte mult această jucărie. La fel și fanii săi, care îi oferă periodic, după programele sale, acest cățeluș. În afară de patinaj, Miki Ando mai este pasio­nată și de tenis, dans și fotografie. În plus, îi place să meargă la cumpărături și să colecționeze casete video cu desene animate japoneze și marca Walt Disney. Pentru că este o mare iubitoare de animale, Miki și-a luat un cîine și un papagal, pe care l-a învățat să spună “bună” și “vreau să mănînc” în japoneză.

Brian Joubert își apără titlul
    La Göteborg, Miki Ando va trebui să-și apere titlul în fața compatrioatei Mao Asada, coreencei Yu-na Kim, medaliată cu bronz anul trecut, și în fața campioanei mondiale din 2006, americanca Kimmie Meissner. La masculin, Brian Joubert, campionul mondial en titre trebuie să lupte cu Tomas Verner, campionul european din 2008, Stephane Lambiel, medaliat cu aur la CM din 2006, sau Daisuke Takahashi, campionul “Celor patru continente”. România va fi și ea prezentă la Göteborg prin campionii naționali Roxana Luca și Zoltan Kelemen, în probele individuale
    http://www.protvmagazin.ro/articole/...Miki-Ando.html

Poze:
    http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/graph...pionships2009/
    Last edited by whisper; 26th March 2009 at 03:26.