Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisuke Takahashi

Reputatie
    I've just saw your post :oops:
    Thanks for the info umiki!
    Hope Dai-chan wish will became realitty Hope for better result at NHK and nationals
    btw: Glad to see that he cut his hair :p I saw him in some pictures from a gala and he had his hair a little to long or at list that was my believed.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Last edited by whisper; 28th September 2008 at 23:22.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    da` cati ani are de`i zici chan ?

prima poza nu`mi place, restul da
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Pai e mai mic ca mine oricum
    Caut si iti zic

LE: in '86 e nascut pe 16 martie
    http://i32.servimg.com/u/f32/11/72/9...h/img_0710.jpg click on it for larger
    Last edited by whisper; 29th September 2008 at 22:19.

Reputatie
    decat 22 de ani ??? eu credeam ca`i mai mare
    pe 16 martie...misto...eu`s pe 17
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Stiam ca tu esti pe 17 de aia am
    Doar 22 de ani are. Pare mai mare?
    Nu mi se pare

Reputatie
    mie asa mi se pare nu vreau sa`l fac batran, da`...
    pare mai tanar tomita
    sau poate de dai nu m`am interesat eu asa de mult

Reputatie
    Intr-un interviu acordat presei japoneze: http://sports.nikkei.co.jp/index.asp...434%2008092008 (daca intelegeti ceva imi spuneti si mie) Daisuke a spus ca isi doreste sa castige pentru a 3a oara NHK Trophy si ca de abia asteapta sa participe alaturi de Nobunari Oda(si sa il bata). Pregateste pentru programul scurt o combinatie 4-3.

Reputatie
    vrea sa devina un killer

Reputatie
    mai eu am vazut programul lui oda de la nebelhorn si a fost fain. parca a mai si crescut un pic oda
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    vrea sa devina un killer
    Tot de muste?

@Irina: DA? La varsta lui mai poate sa creasca?!? Cu cati centimetri
    Nu ma supar sa isi fi imbunatatit stilul de patinaj..dar sa nu ii vina in gand sa il bata pe Dai-chan

^_^_^_^_^_^
    Cateva montaje si programe cu Daisuke(din pacate calitate lasa de dorit):

Daisuke Takahashi montage "tango"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdWxH...eature=related

Daisuke Takahashi montage " In the end"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrVVD...eature=related
    Imi place melodia aleasa

Daisuke Takahashi montage "Carry on"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHn9C...eature=related

Daisuke Takahashi - 2008 4CC SP - Swan Lake (2-13-2008)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJG4o...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=594l-...eature=related

高橋大輔(ISU FOUR CONTINENTS)in Korea gala show & encore
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTkn3...eature=related
    Last edited by whisper; 5th October 2008 at 23:37.

Reputatie
    ade, asa mi s-a parut mie. dar cum nu l-am masurat nu am cum sa stiu. poate era o iluzie optica. macar ii venea bine costumul il facea sa para asa mai demn de luat in seama
    eu nu stiam ce varsta are
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Cred ca se naste o rivalitate intre Daisuke si Nobunari asemanatoare cu cea Plushy-Yags. benefica pt patinaj.
    "Cand simt nevoia de maretie, la Yagudin ma intorc."

Reputatie
    Nu e asa mare...doar 21.

Asa sa fie cum zici u Flavia. Sunt de partea lui Daisuke oricum^_^

Reputatie
    Daisuke s-a retras de la Cup of China:
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20081104...s-6e81073.html
    TOKYO - Japanese figure skater Daisuke Takahashi has pulled out of this week's Cup of China because of a knee injury, the Japan Skating Federation said Tuesday.
    Takahashi, the 2007 world silver medalist, injured his right knee in practice on Friday and will be forced to sit out the Nov. 6-9 Cup of China, which would have been his first Grand Prix event of the season.

Takahashi finished eighth at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, Italy. He became the first Japanese man to win a silver medal at the world championships when Tokyo hosted the event in 2007.

The 22-year-old is also scheduled to compete in the Nov. 27-30 NHK Trophy, the sixth event in the Grand Prix series, in Tokyo.

Reputatie
    aici nu sunt vesti prea bune. e probabil sa nu mai participe tot sezonul
    http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

Reputatie
    ((((((( Sper sa nu fie asa...dar daca e vorba de sanatate atunci mai bine sa piarda sezonul decat sa se simta mai rau.
    Get well soon , Daisuke!

Multumesc pentru stire Irina!

Reputatie
    acum am vz si eu. eu zic sa faca astia ceva descanteca sa chema vrajitoare ceva ca sezonul asta nu e de bine

Reputatie
    Prea multe accidentari alte chestii urate anul asta, ai dreptate. Nu stiu ce se intampla.

Reputatie
    Alte stiri despre el:
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
    The former world silver medalist sustained the injury while attempting a triple axel in practice at the end of last month and sat out his first Grand Prix event of the season at the Cup of China to have a detailed examination on the knee.

Takahashi was also scheduled to compete in the NHK Trophy, the sixth event in the Grand Prix series, in Tokyo starting Nov. 26 but is expected to be replaced by Yasuharu Nanri.

Takahashi, who is expected to be in medal contention in Vancouver, finished eighth at the 2006 Turin Olympic Games and became the first Japanese man to win a sliver medal at the worlds when Tokyo hosted the 2007 event.

He could only manage fourth place at the worlds in Sweden in March. The injury also means Japan will be without its top men's figure skater at the world championships in Los Angeles in March next year where it will be competing for Olympic berths.
    http://www.japantoday.com/category/s...-short-program
    Figure skater Takahashi to miss season with injured knee
    Tuesday 18th November, 03:06 AM JST

TOKYO —
    Men’s figure skater Daisuke Takahashi will sit out this season in order to undergo surgery on his right knee, several skating sources said Monday. Takahashi, 22, will have an operation to repair ligament damage as well as his right meniscus, forcing him to miss the season prior to the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.

The former world silver medalist sustained the injury while attempting a triple axel in practice at the end of last month and sat out his first Grand Prix event of the season at the Cup of China to have a detailed examination on the knee. Takahashi was also scheduled to compete in the NHK Trophy, the sixth event in the Grand Prix series, in Tokyo starting Nov 26 but is expected to be replaced by Yasuharu Nanri.
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20081118...y-6e81073.html
    I've decided to have surgery," Takahashi wrote. "I will sit out this season and it will take time to return to my best condition. It's very disappointing but just as an athlete needs courage to make progress, he also needs courage to know when to take time off."
    Takahashi, Japan's top hope for a medal in men's figure skating at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, will have an operation to repair ligament damage as well as his right meniscus.

Takahashi injured his right knee in practice last month and sat out the Cup of China.

The 22-year-old finished eighth at the 2006 Turin Olympics. He became the first Japanese man to win a silver medal at the world championships when Tokyo hosted the event in 2007.

The injury also means Japan could be without its top men's figure skater at the world championships next March in Los Angeles, where it will be competing for Olympic berths

Reputatie
    Daisuke left the hospital on Dec 24

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
    Daisuke was discharged from hospital in Kyoto city on Dec. 24, revealed a perspective training at full range is to resume on May, next year.
    He is going to continue getting rehabilitation by going to hospital, and expects to start skating next Feburary to March,
    said "I think I will be able to make the competitions early next season."
    Today, he has come to the state of no need for crutches, now he is able to walk by himself.
    He spoke his mind with a smile "I'm glad I'm free from hospital. Cheers like "We'll wait for you" from the related persons and fans
    encouraged me most" being handed a bouquet from nurses.
    Si un interviu :

Q: How do you feel to be discharged from hospital?
    D: I'm glad to be out of hospital and be free.

Q: How is your knee going?
    D: The rehab is going well. But only one month has passed so what to do from now would be important.

Q: Did you see any competitions this season?
    A: I watched competitions of others after a long time. However I felt a bit impatience with the fact that newcomers or upcomers got medals, I can concentrate on skating once again. I feel I just have to do it.

Q: For the future?
    A: Only skating, it will be another 3-4 months (after the surgery). The full-training will start after a half year.

Q: You still remain as a cantidate for Worlds.
    A: Definitely I won't be able to go. I'm sorry that I won't be able to contribute to gain Olympic spot. I hope them good luck and that they can gain many.

Q: Toward Olympics.
    A: Gold medal is my goal. Nothing has changed on that. I want to compete with neutral mind (without thinking) as a challenger or a rookie
    He had a transplanting surgery on Nov 26. Generally a(one) tendon is transplanted (on this surgery), but considering a heavy
    knee load on landing, he had two tendon transplanted.
    For the first time after his injury, he officially appeared in front of the press and explained the reason he had a surgery.
    "I will have the least time (to prepare), but I will be able to be recovered until Olympics even if I get the surgey.
    I wanted to target medals with my 100% ability." then he expressed his feeling.
    "By not having been able to skate, I found it blessing that I could skate ordinarily. Now I really want to skate."
    Quote Originally Posted by ="Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum"
    While Oda won his national title in Figure Skating, his rival Takahashi is working hard on rehab. Takahashi injured his right knee while practicing triple axcel at the end of October and underwent surgery. With Vancourver Olympics coming up in 2010, it was a nightmare for the Japanese ace. But on the 24th in front of the press, he said "in a way the injury was a good thing" with a determined expression on his face. There were some changes in his perspectives.

"Please look at this." Takahashi showed his legs before cameras. When compared, the right calf musle is smaller then the left and the right knee had braces. His landing (right) leg's thigh and calf muscles used to be much bigger than the left. "The left leg also got smaller, but this size... the muscles are gone and they look totally different it's almost not like my legs."

However, not all are negative after all. The time at hopital brought some change in his thinking (and feelings).

"Before injury, I was always trying to choose what to do, like, maybe I'd better do this or do that." He was confused and felt lost at times while he was trying to improve everything. But after the injury, "I have just one thing to do (to make a comeback), and feel more focused."

Also, as he watched Mao Asada, Nobunari Oda, Takahiko Kozuka and the likes compete on TV, he felt his passion (wanting to compete) became stronger. "I realized I was blessed to be able to just skate. Now I have this feeling that I really want to skate more."

The operation - which was his first ever in his life - before Olympics was risky. But Takahashi decided to take it calmly. "I would still be able to train in time - though it's not so much time. I need my 100% to win the Olympic title, and I want to be at 100% and shoot for a medal." His knee still hurts when stretched completely or bent deeply, but during his hospitalization he continued on 7 & 1/2 hours of rehab a day.

His full-out training will probably start in May 2009. He said "As a challenger for a medal, I will treasure each competition." He'll continue on his road to Olympic Gold, step by step
    Si un clip: http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=LoDMdPEjtJ0
    Attached Images Attached Images