Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisuke Takahashi

Reputatie
    Ce aiurea...cum sa nu fi de acord cu tarasova....dupa parerea mea ea e cea mai buna. Morozov de la ea a furat meseria
    Cel mai elocvent exemplu e Elene Gedevanishvili...in 2006 a fost considerata una dintre surpizele anului ( antrenata de tarasova)...cand nu s-a mai antrenat alaturi de Tarasova a inceput sa scada de la un an la altul.
    Daisuke +Tarasova = aur la Vancouver ..desi nu prea imi place Daisuke, trebuie sa recunosc ca ar fi norocos sa o aibe pe Tarasova
    www.fangymnastics.com

Reputatie
    de fapt era unul singur..dar nu stiu de ce mi s-a parut mie ca erau mai multi

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...t=58777&page=3
    No way

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by allezfred
    Platov is an option I hadn't thought about. I was thinking more along the lines of Tarasova or Lori Nichol.

NOOOOOOO TAT
    Now She is bit boring....and Takahashi had worked with her 04-05 season.
    But it was a terrible season for him.
    I think Wilson will be great. I hope so
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Daisuke si-a updatat blogul
    http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/mes.../05/index.html
    Traducere:
    Everyone today!!
    Renewal of message lately there is no excuse!!!
    Going back a little, you renew to recently from world championship!!
    A little it becomes long, but…
    <World championship>
    First, world championship support thank you.
    To the locale the people who run to support, the picture tube dying the people supporting,
    Thank you!! Encouragement of everyone had reached properly!!!!
    That this time, your own agreement you do not go, you say, or became the wretched tournament…Sawayama
    Although you had supported from the people, being itself adjustment and insufficient, to be enormous it is regrettable not to be able to return to everyone with the medal.
    But, it could do to think! Sawayama's thing be able to experience the latest tournament, you reconfirmed the part where by yourself are weak and in addition, if study, you did not become strong, with! Still current by yourself for you to designate the designation, the greatest in the world as the hand, you think that those which are not enough is Sawayama.In addition, it comes and directs to the season gold medal and restarts!! Persevering it increases!!
    The japan opening>
    Without touching, it leaves…
    It is lie! Laughing
    well, the ↓ which this tournament after a long time becomes bomb ones very much excuse it was not, is…
    Well after the [a] and the world championship end say, to become the very wretched tournament, it became worst ones as a tightening in season.。。
    Truly, 'there is no excuse,' the ↓ which is only one word
    <Report>
    First, the opportunity which begins skating, Kurashiki well sun Pia Kurashiki where by your are brought up link, became closure…It is sad truly, is.Still, it is there is no reality, but this is actuality, don't you think?…
    After, already one…
    During university attending say that about 2 years continuance of the seaside sport center which you have taken care is dangerous,…
    The actuality that is sad truly, keeps there is no link to which by his relates is.
    But, above that, the children who now practice with the link hurt so heart very lovely.The children who had Sawayama's talent are in Japan.When you compare to the world, in spite even in very few skating po****tion, the champions of the world and the players who participate in the world are.As for this you think that it is truly enormous thing.You think that the child that is Sawayama, now, in Japan figure skating it becomes measure, would like to begin this sport.Link keeps decreasing nevetheless…How that it does not become, not to be, you ask.Perhaps, and to be greedy, but that the environment which can do Sawayama practice more and more increases, you ask.
    If, by himself does not persevere still even because of that, with it is the feeling which is said! Perhaps however, even then, by your own sufficient power only a little influence you are given truly, if that a little power, it influences, it perseveres and increases!! How everyone, asks assistance…If everyone it gets together a little, believing, that it becomes big ones, it increases!!
    You say that in the letter and message, it called in method of signing and around,
    message Sawayama it received!! Thank you.Both ice link, still there is desire!! We ask how do you do!!
    <Lastly>
    Perhaps, everyone knowing, but doing 3 annual coach, it became to leave with
    Nikolai [morozohu] which it receives.
    Sawayama it received the voice that it is worried, but the 髙 bridge is all right!!
    We assumed worry.
    You decided the latest thing, to with last by your.Because is, there is no regret!! Just it advances is next!!
    These 3 years you teach Sawayama's thing to [morozohu], truly,
    make experience and appreciate!! After all if he is not, by himself this [te] it is not to here! (When of course, long optical coach, family, friend, authorized personnel and everyone of fan, it counts and lists it is there is no paulownia but…)Even now you respect that and, we love, the shank!!
    In fact, it became to leave still, but to become the champion, you must experience in other things, thing is Sawayama, you think that it is.From God way with one moa lesson shank!
    Everyone!! Please, without worry!! Because it just continues the 髙 bridge to advance, you aim toward on the ↑↑, the ↑↑
    This time trust forming learns in Nikolai, but he comes and revives from season.Trust forming and the medal where it makes [morozohu] and have being, strong become we would like to do to dispute being, the shank!! In order not to be defeated to him, by your persevere and increases!!
    To persevere even in order to uplift the figure skating Japanese boy boundary because it increases,
    even from now on support the ↑↑↑↑
    From DAISUKE
    Seaside skating center
    Don't you think? it seems that becomes direction of continuance! Simply, with the conditionality certain it is like, but…
    So, it is delightful truly, is!
    Feeling of everyone was transmitted, it is with the shank.If you say that the impossibility became possible, perhaps, exaggerated is, but if you do not abandon, you realized that what can be caused.Because so, this had one one feeling of everyone, with the shank.
    The [a], it was good well truly.
    The rink which by himself practiced with Takatsuki collapsing, when having been troubled, accepting pleasantly,
    even now you appreciate in the people, and the teachers of the seaside.Therefore becoming truly this kind of result, it is delightful from heart, is.Still, it is the conditionality, but way you can go to link in everyone, and in order directly continuously to go, I keep persevering!
    And, also the children of the seaside aiming toward your own goal, appreciating in being link, steadily we want aiming toward on, is.
    Doing to borrow this place, deciding continuance, changing to the governor under the bridge, you say gratitude from heart.Thank you truly.
    It is like simply, my Kurashiki foam/home link is harsh…
    It means that something this should have produced effect but…
    Because so there is no reason there not to be desire yet, we would like to believe.
    From DAISUKE
    Stiu ca traducerea e cam ciudata dar atat a reusit translatorul online

Un interviu de la 4CC(sursa -Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum):
    Q1) In men single event, you won with world recording in total score 264.41.
    - Thank you. (Smile radiantly) Korean fan’s cheering helped me a lot.

Q2) This season’s short program is getting so much good reaction. There’s many fans open their eyes after watching your short program. It seems Swan Lake hip-hop version gives a good influence.
    - It’s also my pleasure that many fans enjoy it. Choreographer Nikolai Morozov takes charge of selecting music. He also chose Swan Lake hip-hop version. I didn’t hate hip-hop, but at first, I thought I dislike doing because of a feeling of unfamiliar. However I decided to believe and follow my coach. I hadn’t ever thought it gains so much good reaction like this as a result at all.

Q3) I heard you went to dance school in New York, USA.
    - After deciding my short program, I went to New York and attended hip-hop dance school. A sense of rhythm learned at that time helped me a lot for this choreography. From now on, I’m going to choose the music according to Morozov’s recommend.

Q4) You said you will choose the music according to Morozov’s recommend. I’m wondering what kind of music he will choose after Swan Lake hip-hop version.
    - Well, it’s difficult to answer definitely because I can’t know his thinking what kind of music he will select. Like you, I’m in a situation of just watching (laughing)

Q5) There’s much reputation that your figure skating style, and an attitude for the figure skater changed after you met Morozov coach.
    - This year, it’s third years after I have been together with him. During this time, it’s true that I changed extremely even in my opinion. Of course my skating ability also developed a lot.

Q6) I want to know concretely what Morozov affected you.
    - Before I met Morozov, I didn’t realize for myself why I have to do a skating, what I have to pursue and what I’m lacking. But after I met him, my viewpoint of watching skating is changed. He not only helped me to grow up in skating technical aspect, but also required me to exert myself in presentation and made me get a good result. I can’t skip a mental aspect, either.

Q7) You mean he affected you in mental aspect?
    - My former self wasn’t a skater who is full of confidence. Morozov emphasized that it is important to get a confidence for myself. Technique is also important but first of all, it seems he affected me a lot in confidence. He advised me a lot about how much it helps in doing events that believing in myself and a thinking of I’m a best skater.

Q8 ) As well as Miki Ando, you’re satisfied with Morozov’s training. What kind of coach he is?

- He isn’t a style that say ‘Do like this, do like that’. He teaches a skater with a body in order to thinking and practicing for oneself. He gives times so as to a skater could know first what was lacking in last training and fill with oneself. If I idle my time away sometimes, he gets angry at times. Each time I try to reform my mind myself and regain concentration. Now we’re became familiar with each other. Do well times or bad times, the thing that there’s a coach who always looking after me makes feel relieve in many respects.

Q9) You made a world record in this competition. What did you heard from Morozov?
    - With ‘You have done fine’, I just heard an advise that ‘Let’s try like this in next competition.’ Morozov teaches me to don’t satisfied with now and look at higher place.

Q10) I heard you learned a combative sport in order to build up mental power.
    - (With his eyes wide open) Combative sport? I didn’t learn it. I had never learned or practiced in apart so as to build up mental power. Where did you hear that? (When I told him I heard from Japanese reporters, he swing his hand mischievously) Indeed, I have never done like that at all.

Q11) What kind of image or tempo of music do you like?
    - At first, I prefer old music which has very gloomy feelings. But nowadays I became loving bright music, too. I think it would be fight I like all kind of music.

Q12) You’re famous for peculiar costume. I heard you’re superior to fashion sense in daily life, too. How much your opinion is reflected in?
    - There’s an expert designer out of Morozov’s acquaintance. He makes my costume. Morozov puts on 5-10 designs given by designer and consults with me, then decides the costume. There’s never case that my opinion is reflecting from the first.

Q13) Your hairstyle is unique the same. Do you also consult it with Morozov?
    - According to program’s contents, hairstyle is change, too. Different from other things, T change hairstyle freely. (Utako Nagamitsu said, “For Takahashi, hairstyle is himself. If hairstyle is strange, he doesn’t go out at home.)

Q14) In Japanese media and interview, you said Korean fans’ cheering gave you a moving force that could be better in the play. Please evaluate Korean fans’ cheering.
    - Would I express it was extremely intense? I felt (Korea is) immensely passionate country. Though there wasn’t much audience in the arena, the shouting and cheering was so amazing as to have an illusion that exorbitantly abundant audiences are watching. I was surprised but truly, I was glad and thankful. Together, I’m happy that I received a good estimation from judges and was able to recompense to fans’ shouting of encouragement.

Q15) Do you have a plan to participate in ice show or something that held in Korea?
    - Of course. I want to meet with Korean fans frequently if I have an opportunity. Korean foods are very delicious. There were no extra times I can travel this time, but I want to visit again Korea in the near time in order to sightseeing. Of course there’s many fans cheering me in Korea and I heard that my fan club has formed. (Hearing the news that fan club was formed) I thought I’ll have to come here again for certain.

Q16) How many have you ever visited Korea this time?
    - This is a second times. I visited Korea in 2005 in order to participate in Four Continents also. There were a lot of mountains (When I said that’s Gangneung, he smiled) Ah, it was Gangneung. I remember Gangneung was little far that here (Goyang).

Q17) In a few years, your jump consistency have raised greatly. I think there was something more different training ways or determination than others.
    - I felt extremely in convenience by the lack of 2006 Torino Olympics’ result. Over 2 years from then to this year, I exert myself in order to raise my jump consistency. Now I’m almost in step of acquire. Jump is important to success, but it’s also as much important to reduce mistakes. When there rising a critical mind ‘What I have to do well’ and if this consciousness became a target, it seems to change first from the attitude that came into the training.

Q18) Your sit-spin have improved conspicuously.
    - I have had a thinking from before that I’m lacking in spins. Even now, speeds slow down at sit-spin sometimes, so I try to beware of it. But I don’t intend to do training just in order to improve special technique. Considering an overall balance and harmony, I concentrate my effort on all of technical training. I think a way of training like this making me get a good result. From this season, the rule became more severe, so I have to do work harder.

Q19) You’re already promoted to world rank by steady quad toeloop. Nevertheless, I’m surprised that I heard you’re practicing a high-difficult quad jump, quad flip.
    - It’s over praise. I practice it at off-season at times, but in all respects, there’s no time to split up in quad jump during the season. Of course quad jump is very difficult technique.

Q20) A thing that I can’t exclude out of your strong point is steps. When I see your steps in short program, skates you put on make me feel light like your skates are made of a paper. On the contrary, in your powerful steps, I feel a power like you put on military shoes. I think you have a great pride.
    - A pride. I’m not in that extent. There’s many skaters show a wonderful steps. I love steps, but like I said in front, it’s not an extent that feels a pride or self-confidence. I think it’s just my specialty.

Q21) Your nickname is ‘Prince of passionate steps’, aren’t you?
    - (Laughing highly for a long time) That’s a nickname which is given by television of their free will. I dislike that nickname personally.

Q22) Then, what’s your favorite nickname?
    - I don’t have like that. I don’t need it, either. (Laugh)

Q23) If a skater superb in jump and steps like you, it seems there isn’t a target particularly.
    - (Shaking his head and with a firm voice) It’s just recent times I became do well at jumps. From now on, I have to endeavor to do jumps with no mistakes and be able to assure for myself. I want to do like that at any cost. About spins, I have a lot of lacking things as yet. Because of the points aren’t so high. It’s okay but then in practice times, when I get in the field, there’re still remaining some problems.

Q24) In 2005, following Takeshi Honda, you won secondly in Four Continents in Japanese men’s single. From then on, you’ve been acting to represent for Japanese men single. It seems you have too many things on your hand. (Takeshi Honda won at 1999 1st Four continents) [In 2005 Daisuke took 3rd, not 1st.]
    - I have no feeling of burden. I’m thinking like it’s glad that I became represent for Japan following a nice senior.

Q25) In Asian figure skating, men single made slow development compare to ladies single. There weren’t many Asian male skater participate in international competitions, either. In the past, you had many international competitions participating alone for Asian male skater. Didn’t you feel lonely or like that then?
    - In former times, I felt somewhat like that feeling, like a lonely. I had no confidence at then, either. Nowadays, also in Japan, many potential young skaters are training hard. I think it’s the best thing if they grow up and become a rival with me.

Q26) If your quad set in stability force, it seems your rivals get increase. What do you think?
    - First, rather that care about the being of rivals, my target is doing a best performance I can convince myself in World Championships. I took a silver medal last year, so I have a think about wish for put a medal in my neck continually. I’m strained because many skaters will come in various countries including Europe. Especially I have such a jinx to Stephane Lambiel. This time, I’m thinking that I’ll concentrate on my own performance in order to overcome that jinx.

Q27) How is your mind going into the World Championships in Sweden on March?
    - Even if it’ll not be an overwhelming gap of scores like in Four Continents, I want to make complete victory which doesn’t lose in both short and free program. A establishment of definite target like that motivate to make me strive for training.

Q28) You’re major in literature in Kansai University. Is there a reason to select a literature for your major?
    - Exactly speaking, I’m studying a physical exercise science, not a literature. There’s no special physical science part in Kansai University. It’s including of literature part.

Q29) Like Korea, figure skating is booming lately in Japan. Many junior skaters putting on skate follow the example of you.
    - Nice juniors are coming out. I’m in a mind that hoping them to work hard in order to carry on the present po****rity of figure skating.

Q30) To figure skaters, jumps are like a throw coins choose a heaven or hell. I wonder your feeling when success or failed.
    - I have an unsatisfied feeling at times when I failed in jumps however, while I’m immersed in the performance at the height, I have no time to feel like be disappoint or be angry with myself. I get to think just about how to continue my performance in order to good result.

Q31) They saying that when you failed at jumps and fall over the ice, you send your eyes to audience. Then if the audience didn’t meet his or hers eyes with you, I heard it makes you sad. Is it true?
    - (Laughing for a long time again) No. Who on earth goes on say such a thing. (With a blend smile when I said I also heard from Japanese reporters) During the performance, there’s a time to send my eyes in an appeal point. If audience didn’t take contact eyes then, I’m a bit…

Q32) It means you’re sad.
    - (In a quite tone) Yes.

Q33) You’re known for your daily training hours are long.
    - I skate three hours in a day. Other training hours like weight training and choreography are about 2-3 hours. It’s important to training how effectively in given times rather than training hours.

Q34) How do you spend your time mostly when you have no training?
    - I think it’s the same with other university students. Like going shopping and meeting friends. But I can’t arrange rest hours for long because I have to set in regular training hours.

Q35) I want to hear you about your dream.
    - First of all, my target is winning at 2010 Vanquber Winter Olympics. For now, I don’t thinking about anything except for that.

Q36) What is figure skating for you.
    - A stage and the object I can express myself best is just a figure skating. Figure skating inculcated me with self-confidence and extended a potential in order to go a various way. I’ll put on skate continually in the future.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

dazed&amp;amp;confused praf_de_stele's Avatar
    Reputatie
    ia uite ca eu n`am vazut ca ade i`a deschis thread lu` dai
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Da` tu esti in urma rau cu vestile
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    Chiar ca ai aflat cam tarziu..dar nu-i rau nici acum
    Sa nu ii deschid eu lu' musiu Takahashi thread

Reputatie
    pai eu nu frecventez threadurile, eu doar intru la user cp la notificari...asa ca n`am de unde sa stiu ca s`au facut threaduri noi...ieri m`am gandit sa mai vad si eu toate subiectele.
    ade a prins asa o dragoste mare pt japonia...de unde oare ?
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    da, Ade, ca tot iti place Japonia, citesti manga sau te uiti si la animeuri ?

Reputatie
    Ma uit la animeuri Sau ma uitam acum nu prea mai am la ce ..pe unele le-am vazut de cateva ori Mai imi placea "Death Note" dar s-a terminat si ala si mai sunt serialele japoneze..de fapt am vazut doar 2
    Last edited by whisper; 17th June 2008 at 19:37.

Reputatie
    De pe forumul lui Daisuke am aflat care va fi noul coregraf cel putin pentru LP:
    http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

Takahashi, however, thought differently. He announced his split with Morozov in May and has been training this summer at the Detroit Skating Club, working on new programs with Pasquale Camerlengo.

This is ice network article about Suguri Humie&Oda Nobunari.
    Article said he is working with Camerlengo
    Camerlengo is a former ice-dancer and is married to Anjelika Krylova, an ex-dancer as well. He's done a LOT choreo, mostly for European and North American ice dancers (Wester/ Barantsev, Delobel/ Schoenfelder, Lefebvre/ Markov, Routhier/ Saucke-Lacelle, Bosley/ Corona, Pechalat/ Bourzat, Kenji Miyamoto / the partner, etc).

He's currently coaching Faiella/ Scali.

Here's his routines for single skaters:
    Nanri:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=RcPw5AWrNiU
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=hVe8cKvBb_8

Steenberg:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=A2f4sAqHsGE
    Articol de pe blogul sau http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/mes...07/post_9.html
    It has been some time!

It has been some time. How have you all been?
    Thank you who came to PIW, DOI and FOI to cheer me and gave me presents, letters and flowers!
    And thank you for emails!

I skated this year's SP at DOI and FOI. How did it look to you?
    This music, I told Miyamoto Kenji-san that I would like to try coba-san's music without mentioning the name of it(I forgot the name. lol.) and then what Kenji-sensei brought for me was this "eye"!! I was truly surprised.
    It was like "Wow! That's it!!!".
    But it didn't sound good at first when we heard it on a rink. We thought about another option "Piano Lesson". When we listened again it wasn't bad so we picked "eye" in the end. The process of its making was really fun!
    We two could create it pleasantly arguing over one thing or another.
    There appear some steps which must be altered. We will enjoy doing it again arguing over one thing or another. (lol)
    In fact I've loooonged to do this music since I heard it for the first time when I was a senior in high school. At age 22, I finally got to it.

Friends was great fun, wasn't it!!!
    I was on a lot of times at this FOI. I was fulfil even though I felt like I had no rest from start to finish! The opening was fun and I enjoyed The Phantom of The Opera played by the original Friends (members). I felt great especially at the slsp which I could skated with the music of that time. It was like I hogged all the credit. Shi~chan, I'm sorry & thank you! Love!!(lol)
    The finale was the hardest ever in my life. I haven't done such finale for a long time so I was tensed up even at the rehearsals. Shae-Lynn said "Go Daisuke!!!" "Go Kenji!!!". All of them worked dripping with sweat but they looked happy and hustled.
    I sort of think I'd like to do such show tunes.
    Really enjoyed.
    It was so hard when I was in but after it was over I feel lonely.

(picture of FOI)

Hey.
    Recently I want to be a tennis player.

(picture of Dai-chan playing tennis)
    (picture of sky)

I'm in US now. The hotel has tennis courts and I play tennis almost everyday.(lol)
    I'm fairly serious.(lol)
    I'm not good at sports which use balls but I like sports which use rackets very much.
    Well, especially badminton.
    I love it pretty much.

So, I'd like to update soon.

.....maybe,(lol)
    Well everybody!!
    See you laterrr.

From Daisuke

Last edited by whisper; 25th July 2008 at 00:08.

Reputatie
    Original posted by Leode from Daisuke forum:
    From July 5th, 2008 news, Daisuke participated in "Friends on Ice" at Yokohama, Japan. He performed "eye" choreographed by Kenji Miyamoto who was a Ice Dancer. Daisuke asked Kenji to choreograph the short program by unknown song which was his favorite song from "coba" for 3 or 4 years and Kenji found the song as "eye" what Daisuke's looking for and choreographed.

Daisuke mentioned about SP "eye", "It's very hard to do continuous Straight Line Step and Circular Step, but they are difference type. Please look into my Circular Step which is very sexy and cute for each movements that I think.
    About a new Free Skating program, Daisuke will have plan to go to US and his new choreographer will make a Free Skating for him. He will do 2 quads in Free Skating program for getting a gold medal at Worlds. For new season, "I'd like to do 2 quads in FS and 1 quad in SP." he added "I also want to perform new quad. I heard the Sit spins technical points will be so heard to get high level. So I will improve my spins for getting Level 4."
    After the split with Nikolai Morozov, he does not make a decision for a new coach yet. Daisuke said "After it turned out, I don't know exactly what things goes on without a coach, but I only know that I'll keep a good shape for Worlds."
    Daca e asa cum zice..noul sezon se anunta super interesant

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...i-spo.view-000 ce bluzita dantelata are musiu Daisuke

Reputatie
    "I heard the Sit spins technical points will be so heard to get high level " ... steph le face bine si pe-astea, asa-i? nu ar tb sa fim ingrijorate, nu?

imi plac coregrafiile pechalat-bourzat si faiella-scalli... sunt deosebite, deci poate va face treaba buna cu dai.

Reputatie
    Sa speram

14. 31st July 2008, 23:58

Reputatie
    Nu stiu daca am scris pe undeva chestia asta:

I started skating at 8 years old, because a skating rink was built in my neighborhood.

I really wanted to go gymnastics, but the place was far away and it would have been hard to be dropped off and picked up there, so I couldn't do it.
    The skating rink Sunpia was about five minutes away from my house, so I went there. When I was little, I practiced jumps there at night with my dad, and it was scary.

From His talk show in Tokyo on June 23, 2007

(Translated by Calliope)
    Daca am scris-o...repetitia e mama invataturii, nu

Reputatie
    daca facea gimnastica, acum era vice-campion olimpic la beijing...japonia a castigat argintul azi dimineata...eu tineam cu ei...voiam sa ia aurul si sa`si pastreze titlul de la atena dar chinezii aia...
    ma rog, deci ar fi fost si campion olimpic

Reputatie
    Am vazut si eu: Ganbate Japan !
    Au luat locul 1 la Atena Nu am stiut ...atunci imi pare rau ca nu au reusit si azi

Reputatie
    da, erau campionii olimpici

ce inseamna "ganbate"?

Reputatie
    good luck
    "cand aduci un stadion de oameni pana in punctul de a-si rupe traheea cantand ..atunci esti un artist adevarat. de neuitat din primul rand"
    KC :dance:

Reputatie
    Da Ade inseamna Good luck(bine mie mi s-a parut ca ar trebui tradus prin "lupta", dar cine mi-a spus a zis ca se traduce "good luck")..or Ganbate Kudasai! -Please do your best!...sunt buni si la individual?

Reputatie
    da...maine tin cu germanul hambuchen si cu cei 2 japonezi, mai ales cu tomita bineinteles, ca`i tin pumnii si lui flavius

eu nu m`am gandit ca rocs mi`a spus mie ce inseamna "ganbate"...eu ma intrebam cui ii ureaza good luck

Reputatie
    Lu' Dai-chan evident
    L-am vazut pe Tomita si eu..dar era unul mai bun..ehe..da am uitat cum il cheama:p ceva cu "H " parca