Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jana Khokhlova/Sergei Novitski

Reputatie

Jana Khokhlova/Sergei Novitski

Stiu ca si au castigat destui fanii pe forum , asa ca merita un topic al lor
    JANA KHOKHLOVA/SERGEI NOVITSKI
    http://www.epochtimes.com.ua/rus/ima...t/va032002.jpg

Jana Vadimovna Khokhlova (Russian: Яна Вадимовна Хохлова) (born 7 October 1985 in Moscow) is a Russian ice dancer. She teamed up with partner Sergei Novitski in 2001. Together they are the 2008 European bronze medalists and 2008 Russian Champions.

She previously competed with Andrei Maximishin.

Sergei Nikolayevich Novitski (Russian: Сергей Николаевич Новицкий) (born May 16, 1981 in Moscow) is a Russian ice dancer. He teamed up with partner Jana Khokhlova in 2001. Together they are the 2008 European bronze medalists and 2008 Russian Champions.

Novitski was previously a singles skater. He switched to dance after failing to get his triple jumps.
    Last edited by whisper; 27th January 2008 at 23:23.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Frumos programul lor liber, dupa parerea mea ar fi meritat argintul, dupa Domnina/Shabalin.

Reputatie
    clar merita un thread!!! cred ca am vazut deja de 10 ori fd-ul lor!!!!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    imi place mult energia lor!
    sper sa ia o medalie la CM!

Reputatie
    si eu mi-as dori ,dar nu cred ca este posibil

Reputatie
    Si eu sper sa ia o medalie, mai ales daca vor face mai multe ridicari spectaculoase ca la CE

Reputatie
    Eu zic ca pot spera la bronz...desi e foarte greu la mondiale, vor fi si canadienii, americanii sa nu mai vorbin de Isa/Oli si Oksana/Maxim toti se gandesc la podium si mai ales la medalia de aur.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Imi place FD ul lor, coregrafia, muzica.... Altfel insa, nu ma omor dupa ei.
    "Cand simt nevoia de maretie, la Yagudin ma intorc."

Reputatie
    meritau sa fie pe 2 la CD,nu stiu de ce au fost preferati canadienii

Reputatie
    mda....sper sa ia o medalie,cat mai stralucitoare posibil!

Reputatie
    Mie nu mi-au placut niciodata canadienii, si nici francezii. Nu stiu de ce dar nu pot sa ii suport...Imi place la nebunie cuplul rus Jana Khokhlova/Sergei Novitski. Se poate intelege atipatia mea ptr francezi din moment ce imi plac atat de mult rusii. Programul lor e dramatic. E ca si cum ai fi la opera sau la teatru. Interpretarea e de nota 10 si coregrafi e lucrata pana in cel mai mic amanunt. Oricum..si francezii au avut anul asta un program care mi-a placut. Cred k e primul al lor care imi place. F sensibila ideea cu limbajul surdo-mut. Rusii..au fost la inaltime, cu toate ca nu au castigat.

Reputatie
    pacat ca in gala nu au avut un program antrenant,dar oricum mi-au placut!

Reputatie
    Si eu as fi vrut sa se prezinte cu cel de la europene...dar nici asta nu a fost rau deloc..mai ales ca mie imi place melodia "Stop"

Reputatie

Reputatie
    N-am vazut poze cu ei de cand erau mai tineri
    "In muzică există ceva care te poate atinge unde nu o poate face nici cel mai profund gând." Sergiu Celibidache

Reputatie
    par mai....hmmmm...cum sa zic....ingrijiti ....

Reputatie
    ce simpatici sunt asa tinerei
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    28 February 2008 @ 03:43 pm
    Interview with Khokhlova & Novitski
    The explosive and the emotional
    Sergei Novitksi and Yana Khokhlova are the only army duo at the upcoming world figure skating championships. They won the bronze at a recent European championship. After the emotions died down a bit, the CSKA.ru journalist talked to the athletes not about some skating intricacies, but about what matters most.
    How it all started

Yana, Sergei, I’ll start with a question I’m sure you’ve heard many times. Nonetheless – how did you come to skate?
    Sergei: My grandmother brought me to the skating classes when I was 4. I think the classes were a part of the Dinamo School, but I can’t be sure as it was such a long time ago… Nobody thought it would come to be so important for me. Honestly, I didn’t like the ice training at first, but with time I got used to it, got into it, and even started enjoying it.
    Yana: I started skating at around the same age, at the “Dimano” rink. I got into ice dancing at 13; prior to that I skated in the ice theater. By the way, Serega first skated as a single.

So your parents did not go through the arduous process of finding the perfect classes for you, you didn’t switch sports like many kids do?
    Yana: No, I only skated.
    Sergei: I also sang in a chorus! (laughs) No, I was also lucky, I didn’t waste my efforts on different things, and didn’t cheat on figure skating. Of course, I had to drop the chorus because even during childhood there wasn’t enough time, and I had to choose – singing or the sport. Seating in one place for three hours to sing – sorry, that wasn’t for me. Though I even liked it when I was little.

But you personally – did you ever want to try yourself in another sport, even in your dreams?
    Yana: If there were no ice, I’d certainly still tie myself to dancing. I really like it. Or perhaps it would have been ballet or rhythmic gymnastics. Watching it is pure joy, at least. In other words, I’d choose art in motion.

A very feminine choice.
    Sergei: I never thought seriously about it. However, I am an ardent fan, and love to follow other sports.

Which teams do you root for?
    Sergei: CSKA, of course! Soccer above all, then hockey, then basketball – for everyone, in a word.

Do you come to the matches?
    Sergei: Alas, I only get to see it on TV. If that.

Did you ever want to just give up the sport altogether?
    Sergei: There was something like that one time. It was around ’93 or ’94. The country was having a very hard time, athletic schools were closing, and nobody had any money. The school where I trained at the time was also closing. I was a “single” back then, but I was frankly a poor jumper. So I considered giving it up. Quite by accident, I was offered to try out in a dance duo. So I tried. That was that.
    Yana: Luckily, I never considered it. Everything goes through hard times. It’s not just the sport. Sooner or later, the tough times end. You just have to be patient.

Science fiction, Tolstoy, and “DDT”

What do you like to do when you’re free from practice and competition? What interests you?
    Yana: I like active rest! Going bowling, playing pool, or walking around central Moscow. Anything but loosing time in front of the TV!
    Sergei: I like to read, or go to the movies.

What do you read?
    Yana: Lately, I’ve been rediscovering the Russian classics. “Anna Karenina”, “War and Peace” – all the stuff I didn’t have the patience for in school. Maybe it’s for the best. The understanding of it is very different, even though only five years have passed. Understanding Tolstoy at 16 or after 20 is very different.
    Sergei: I love science fiction. I used to read it indiscriminately, but now I gravitate toward the Russian one. I won’t say no to a quality mystery either.

What was the last thing you read?
    Sergei: I’ve gotten addicted to a science fiction writer Levadny. At least I have enough time for reading. It’s something you can do when you’re traveling. Though not behind the wheel…

Lately, audio books have become quite po****r. Have you tried to listen to them in a car?
    Sergei: I tried it. I don’t like it. I like the process of reading. I guess I’m a visual person, and process things with my eyes best. Also, it’s nice to just hold a good book in your hands, even rustling the pages a bit.

What movies do you like?
    Sergei: I like interesting movies. That says it all. I am no picky about the genre, the director, or the actors. The last film I saw in a theater was “I Am Legend”. I was happy. That’s more than I can say of “Alien vs. Predator”, which was the previous film I saw. That was just disgusting!
    Yana: I am not very picky or discriminating in this. I just want the movie to be good.

What music do you like?
    Sergei: Well, it’s hard to just name one thing. I like rock, bard music; in the car lately I’ve been listening to the classics – it’s quite relaxing.

I suppose there is no time to go to the concerts.
    Sergei: Right. I’ve only been to a couple of concerts in my whole life.

Suppose, tomorrow all your practices are canceled, as are all your planned things to do, and you are told that you can choose any perform and visit their concert. Whom would you choose?
    Sergei: “DDT” (Russian rock group - Ptichka), I guess.

“I spent my first money on clothes”

Let’s go back to your childhood and adolescence. Do you remember your first serious victory? How did you spend the prize money?
    Sergei: I don’t remember how I spent the money, but I remember the crazy emotions after Yanka and I had our first major win. It was the 2002 Universiad in Italy. Universiad is like the Olympics for the students. No one expected such a result from us, especially since we won with a good margin. It was, actually, our first international competition. I was just shocked.
    Yana: Yes, but they don’t award money in the Universiad. I can say with certainty, that my first prize money, however small, I surely spent on clothes!

Or make-up?
    Yana: Precisely! As a woman, you do understand! (laughs) When you’re young, you so want the expensive make-up. The more the better. It only goes away with it.

What do you prefer clothing-wise?
    Yana: I like to look good. Of course, I always wear hills, even in the car. I get enough of athletic gear at practices. Though some of the sportswear they make lately is so nice, it’s hard not to fall in love with it. The only thing I don’t like is the classic look.

Yana, one more “woman” question for you. It was obviously very important in your sport for the girl to be light. Do you have to limit yourself to stay in shape?
    Yana: No, I never follow any diets. I general, I don’t burden my body with food too much. During competitive season, I try to eat healthy and nutritional food. I generally don’t like meat. Sometimes, I’ll have chicken. I really like the lighter foods, especially vegetables.

Do you cook?
    Yana: Of course! Especially on the weekends; we only have one practice session on Saturday, and don’t even have that on Sunday. That’s when I can fry and steam myself all the vegetables I want, make myself a nice salad. I like the salty, like adding spices.
    Sergei: Me, I like the meat. I can do shish-kebab. Especially on a dacha, with friends – it’s our favorite food. The aroma alone is priceless. By the way, I also have no weight issues. At 27 years of age, I weigh 68 kg (150 pounds – Ptichka), and during competitions I always loose a couple of kilograms, so I need the meat to restore myself.

Any favorite drinks?
    Sergei: I don’t favor alcohol much. I drink juices, really like punches. Having a beer is rather a rarity for me.
    Yana: I mostly drink tea or coffee. I love fresh-squeezed carrot juice with cream. Delicious! Though few agree with me on it.

Where do you prefer to spend your vacations?
    Sergei: Our last vacation was in Turkey with friends; it was essentially our first vacation abroad, usually we only go there for competitions, so we don’t have much to compare it to. But it was very nice.
    Yana: We went on tours, including yacht tours, raced cars, and even did some rafting.

“Mom doesn’t watch my performances on TV”

Talk a little about your relationships with friends and parents. How do they support you during competitions?
    Yana: My mom takes it all so close to heart, and worries so much, that she never even watches live recordings. She doesn’t worry as much when she just watches it pre-recorded. I guess the only time she attended an event was last year at the Russian Nationals in Mytyshi. However, the tension at the Nationals is nothing to the tension at Europeans. Last time she did not even watch it on TV. It’s nice to receive SMS messages before competitions from school teachers, grandparents, friends, or former classmates.
    Sergei: I don’t have many friends, and only a few in Russia. Most of them are athletes, so they’re scattered around the world. For example, I have a good friend who always supports me, but he is in a show in London. The parents, of course, put their heart and soul into it.

Sergei, Yana, how do you see yourselves after your athletic career is over? Have you even thought about it?
    Sergei: I’d like to try myself as an entrepreneur. I know business is not an easy task, but I’d like to try it. At least that’s what interests me now. If it weren’t for the sport, this is where I’d put all my energy.
    Yana: I haven’t seriously considered it; for now, it’s important for me to achieve all I can in what I love, and I have found what I love. I don’t like to think ahead, especially to something like the end of career, as it’s too unpredictable. An injury can take anyone out of contention at any time.

Of getting up early and of personal weaknesses

Can you describe your average day?
    Sergei: Today, I got up at six, left home at 6:35, and had the first two-hour practice session at 7:45. Then there’s time to eat, relax, and even nap a bit. After lunch, there’s another two-hour session, and now it’s seven PM, and I’m sitting in traffic, dreaming of getting home.
    Yana: Serezha, you forgot to add that we also have choreography lessons separately from regular practice sessions; we sometimes do it off-ice. If I’m not too tired, I can meet up with friends in the evening. By the way, after the success at Europeans, we often meet with journalists, and have had invitations to TV and radio.

Wrapping up this nice conversation, can you distinguish the main fortes and weaknesses in yourself and your partner?
    Sergei: Yana has many fortes, but the first one that comes to mind is being very goal-oriented. She is a good person and a good friend, so it’s hard to think of specific weaknesses, except for, perhaps, being over-emotional. I am a Taurus on the zodiac, so I am stubborn in a good sense, but have many weaknesses. The main one is having a temper.
    Yana: I guess having a temper is Sergei’s main weakness. The main forte is his kindness. I am very emotional myself; I am impatient, so I want everything right away. Though I understand that you can’t get far in life without hard work. As for my fortes – let others judge those.

Sergei and Yana have been a team for the past 7 years; probably, that’s what made them give such similar answers to the last questions. After all, they were giving their answers from the opposite ends of town.
    Ahead of the young and talented ice dancers is the World championship that will take place between March 17 and 23 in the Swedish city of Göteborg. Up until then, the army skaters will do nothing but train, since this is the first time in a while that they have more than a week and a half between competitions.

Author: Umamat Msusalayeva
    Phote: Yuri Kuzmin

Original: http://cska.ru/beseda.php?unit=6098

Reputatie
    Multumim Roxana (asa te cheama, nu?) . Sunt de treaba si simpatici Jana si Sergei. Interesant interviul
    "In muzică există ceva care te poate atinge unde nu o poate face nici cel mai profund gând." Sergiu Celibidache

Reputatie
    Dap, that`s my name. You`re welcome!