Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kristoffer Berntsson

Reputatie
    Am mai gasit niste poze dragute cu el dar nu pot sa le pun pe toate intr-un singur post
    http://www.absoluteskating.com/inter...20204_0470.jpg

asta e mai veche,de cand era brunet, dar parca blond arata mai bine

http://www.svd.se/multimedia/dynamic...er_283551b.jpg

asta e frumoasa rau

http://mobil.svt.se/content/1/c8/01/...vmtrio_411.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Iulya; 1st February 2009 at 19:08.

Reputatie
    Am rezolvat pb ...

Super pozele multumim mult
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    si eu iti multumesc iulia

Irina eu am inteles ca se face in functie de rezultatele tarii respective in anii trecuti la mondiale. Si anul asta Canada poate trimite 3 baieti in concurs(pentru ca a luat Jeff aurul) si Franta cu altele 2. Va las un link, si vedeti ca este un tabel cu numarul de locuri permis fiecarei tari
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_F..._Championships
    cu toate ca nu inteleg un lucru: daca pentru a avea 3 patinatori din partea unei tari trebuie sa fie unul in primii 2(locurile 1 sau 2) de ce Franta are voie doar cu 2 (cand Brian a iesit al 2-lea) si SUA 3. Poate fiindca SUA e tara gazda si anul trecut a fost permis sa fie 2 patinatori suedezi pentru ca s-a tinut in Suedia...who knows...
    scuze ca am avut un mesaj asa lung...cand imi dau eu drumul...

Reputatie
    mersi de poze, ioana
    dar ca de obicei, nelipsita caro

intr`adevar, lui criss ii sta mult mai bine blond
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    ms de poze ioana.....lui Cris ii sta mai bine blond,clar!
    poza 3 din primul rand(cu Tomy si Cris) e pur si simplu :X:X

Reputatie
    kris e mult mai fain blond. dar e amuzant ca e un suedez care are nevoie sa se vopseasca ca sa fie blond
    dar trebuie sa spun ca cel mai fain suedez pe care l-am vz eu in goteborg era saten.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    nu i`ai facut o poza, ceva ?
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    lil ade, chiar mi-as fi dorit. dar era tipul de la receptie pe care l-am rugat sa caute camera roxanei luca sa ii dau cadoul de la noi, iti dai seama ca daca ma apucam sa ii fac poze zicea ca m-am tacanit. oricum recomand cu caldura sa faceti o plimbare in goteborg. eu una imi adunam maselele de jos tot din 5 in 5 metri. am avut senzatia ca raspunsul la intrebarea pe care mi-o pun mergand pe strada in romania " oare unde sunt toti baietii frumosi " are un raspuns - in suedia. si nu a fost doar parerea mea ci si a celor 2 colege de camera marta si malgosia.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Kristoffer Berntsson tells his impressions about ECH 2009 in Helsinki.

“Well, this week I had some problems with triple axel during practices in ECH, sometimes I did good ones, sometimes I did really bad ones. Then in short I wanted to skate very well, started pretty good and then my triple axel was ok, but I was a bit slow in the landing, so there was a little mistake and it cost me some points, my flip was not great, but the rest of the program went well, the steps and spins were at good level, so it felt ok, not satisfied, but not disappointed much. So I was 7th in short program. I received about 68 points, though I know I could skate much better and receive easily about 5 points more. Then I just forgot about SP and focused on my free skating, that is the most important thing. I felt pretty good going to FP, I skated right after Ponsero, who showed very good result and atmosphere in the rink was fantastic and I thought I was going to do my best. At the start I did triple Lutz and triple Toe, but then somehow I did some not good landings and I also did big single axel and lost a lot of points. Then I got myself together and tried to do some good elements in my program. I mean anyway the feeling during program was good, I think I skated better than in previous competitions this season, I had better speed. The mistakes I did were few, but anyway in the future I will work on them and it will become much better. I just have to continue practicing more and more and everything will be fine then. What can I say about my impressions of other skaters? Well, I hoped Tomas Verner would skate well in FP and would win, but it did not happen. Brian Joubert won, but I don’t think it was his best skating. I guess he must skate better, if he wants to win Worlds this year. Contesti was great, I know that he is talented skater, but sometimes he does pretty badly in competitions. But in free program this time he did very well, showed high level of skating. Unfortunately, I can’t comment about other Swedish skaters, because I did not see Alexander’s and Adrian’s skating, but I know they are disappointed.
    Next my competition is Winter Universiade, unfortunately I won’t go to Nordics, because at that time I already I have to go to Universiade in China. I’ve never participated in this competition, so I think it will be exciting."
    http://www.scandinavianskating.net/content/view/59/1/

Europeans

Monday, February 2, 2009

My 10th Europeans is over. I can’t believe it’s been that many! Well, it was a good one. Helsinki is really nice and the arena was great. I had pretty high hopes going into the competition as the training the weeks before went well, even though my back was bothering me. The week before I had to take two days off because of it, but that helped pretty much and during the competition the back actually felt better than in a long time.

The practices in Helsinki went well, but I had to fight a little with the axel. Short started out very well with a good lutz-toe combination, but then i stepped out on the axel, stupidly since it was a good jump... Then I got a little bit more trouble with the flip which I stepped out as well. The rest of the program went well though, and I was in seventh place going into the long program.

The long had it’s ups and downs, some good things and some bad things, but I felt pretty good skating it and that’s important for the future. Finishing 8th is one down from last year but still top ten. I didn’t have the best season or preparations, but it turned out ok. I know I can skate both programs much better though Now I have two more competitions before Worlds to show it.
    http://www.landvetterkk.com/Kristoff...Europeans.html

site-ul lui Kriss: http://www.landvetterkk.com/Kristoffer/Welcome.html
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    The Mystery - Kristoffer Berntsson

http://www.absoluteskating.com/inter...n/IMG_0337.jpg
    By Olga Shinkarenko
    Photos © Kristina Korolyova

Kristoffer appeared to be quite shy and reserved off the ice. He spoke at an even, steady pace - you would never suspect this is the same extrovert, crazy guy one sees on the ice. When we approached him, Kristoffer was ready to talk only about skating. Skating, skating, skating, but we had questions not about Berntsson-the-skater but about Berntsson-the-person.

"You ask such hard questions just after the performance. Let`s talk tomorrow!"
    No problem.
    The next day we had cafè, tea and talks. First of all - about skating.

- What age did you begin to skate?
    At age 5.

Do you remember that moment?
    Oh, I just remember some parts of my first year, I started skating in Gothenburg and still skate at the same ice-rink.
    http://www.absoluteskating.com/inter...n/IMG_2047.jpg
    Do you have friends who skated with you?
    Of all of those who started, I think none of them are skating today. We rarely keep in touch with one another.

Who was your role-model in skating?

Well, I don`t really have many role-models. When I grew up I watched the videos of the best. For example Kurt Browning and Ilia Kulik.

Which program do you prefer the most - the short or the long one?

Oh, difficult question. They are so different. I like them both. I enjoy my short and also like my new free.

Do you have a favourite program from the past?
    All of them are special, but looking back I should say - that`s my free from Tokyo. That was one of the greatest feelings in my skating career. And also skating in Gothenburg.

Did you feel any special pressure there?
    I thought that I really-really wanted to do the best ever. You see - when you want something that much you use so much power.

What do you think is the marker of your skating?
    I always make something new. I don`t want to do the same thing again. I think people see my efforts.

You`ve been skating for a long time, so you`ve made a lot of programs and had a lot of costumes. If it`s not a secret - what do you do with the costumes?
    I keep them in a wardrobe.

Do you discuss your costume design with someone?
    Well, I`m not so good in making costumes so I usually let my costume designer do most of the work.

And what about music? Do you choose music yourself?

We do it together with my coach and choreographer.

Do you cut the pieces of music yourself?

Oh, I used to, but from last year I got the help of a professional, but I`m still pretty good in making music.
    http://www.absoluteskating.com/inter...n/IMG_2097.jpg
    He laughs and we understand that it`s time to begin speaking about him as a person.

Imagine that you skate in pairs - who would you choose to skate with?
    I don`t know. You see - pair skating is not for me.

OK. Forget about skating. Imagine that you can make a movie - what movie would you make?
    I don`t know if I`m a good actor obviously. Still it would be great fun to make an action movie. With Kristian Bale. I also like Tim Burton - he makes such funny movies.

Oh, I see. Well, cinema is interesting but what else? Imagine you are not a skater, what would you do?
    I think I would finish my school and work as an engineer. I find it interesting.

You travel so much - what is your dream-country? Which one would you like to visit or return to?
    I`ve never been to the Caribbean. It would be really cool I think. And I would return to Japan. It`s funny. It was very unusual in Tokyo.

What music do you listen to?
    I listen mainly to rock. I even thought about making a program to such music. It was when I was younger, but now I don`t think it`s good for figure skating.

If you could play in a music band and any instrument - what would that be?
    Actually I play the guitar. When I was younger we even had a band. We played some funk-rock. If I could play in a band, I`d play guitar or maybe drums. I like them too. I like rhythm.

Let`s return to figure skating. What will you do after you quit with competing?
    I won`t stay in figure skating I guess. I am studying at the university and will work as an engineer.

http://www.absoluteskating.com/inter...n/IMG_2140.jpg

On the ice he is so very lively, so it was very unusual that in our talk he seemed silent and spoke slowly, but then I realised - there were four girls listening and taking pictures of him. I guess I`d be even more uncommunicative in that situation. Still - he is a mystery for me. The mindbending secret on ice - Kristoffer Berntsson.

http://www.absoluteskating.com/inter...9berntsson.htm

Reputatie
    me like suedezii kris pare un dragut. si e tare simpatic in pozele astea imbracat in alb.

Reputatie
    Kriss despre mondiale

WORLDS 2009

I was really looking forward to the World Championships in Los Angeles. I had trained well, and I was ready to go. I knew I didn’t have the best season behind me and that I still had some problems with my body, but this was all history. Now I only had me skating fantastic on my mind.

The preparations in LA went well, we came a little earlier than usual to adjust to the different time (there was an eight hour time difference when we came to LA). I really liked the big competition arena, good ice and a great atmosphere. The rinks in North America are usually very tight with the audience close to the ice, something I really like. Then the nice spring weather in LA didn’t make things worse, coming from a cold Sweden

Skating wise I could have done much better, short was ok but not more. Free was less than ok, missing both my tripple axels... 20th place overall is far from my best from two years ago when I finished 9th. I don’t have anything to blame it on, I just messed up.

Now that I’m back I have a strong feeling of revenge, and that I want to give it all this season as it might be my last...
    http://www.landvetterkk.com/Kristoff...rlds_2009.html

Reputatie
    saracututl. ce nasol trebuie sa fie sa te simti pregatit si sa o dai in bara si nici sa nu stii de ce. sper ca sezonul care vine sa fie unul bun pt kris pt ca nu cred ca o sa mai patineze mult dupa.

Reputatie
    Exact cum ma asteptam, e cu gandul la retragere... Imi place de el fiindca e realist si obiectiv. Si ma bucur sa il vad ca si-a asumat infrangerea cu demnitate. A avut o atitudine cu adevarat potrivita pentru un sportiv.

Reputatie
    nu e deloc in forma,programul liber a fost un dezastru....imi doream sa il vad si pe el in gala!

Reputatie
    Imi pare rau ca s-a retras.Nu o sa fie tinut minte de multi fiindca nu a avut medalii la competitii ,,mari", insa mie or sa imi lipseasca programele si galele lui spectaculoase. Pentru ca asta a oferit, spectacol.Imi cer scuze daca sunt putin patetica, dar astazi cand am vazut gala laureatilor de la JO am ramas cu un gust amar in gura. Multe melodii lente, plictisitoare, programe facute parca in sila, ca sa scape de ele si mai putin show. Tomas si Kristoffer ofereau tocmai ce astazi a lipsit. Noroc ca au fost cativa care au salvat seara.

Reputatie
    ioana, sunt perfect de acord cu tine
    eu o sa-l tin minte pe kris toata viata, cu siguranta. mi-a placut mult de el, de-abia asteptam sa intre pe gheata la ce programe avea. pana si-n competitii facea show respect!
    pacat ca munca asta nu se rasplateste cumva! dar ramane in inimile noastre

Reputatie
    Un interviu mai vechi - septembrie 2010
    http://absoluteskating.com/index.php...offerberntsson

I wasn’t good at presentation and artistry in the beginning. But later in my career I’ve worked a lot on those parts.
    sa il credem! oricum acum e foarte bun!
    Last edited by whisper; 31st January 2011 at 23:00.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014