Former Coach: Galina Kashina, Rafael Arutunian
    Practice low season: 22 h / week at St. Petersburg and in Sweden
    Practice high season: 26 h / week at St. Petersburg
    Music Short Program / Original Dance as of season 2007/2008
    Piano Concerto No. 2 by Sergei Rachmaninov
    Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season 2007/2008
    Tango Selection by Astor Piazzolla
    Personal Best Total Score 210.13 27.01.2008 European Championships 2008
    Personal Best Score Short Program 68.70 16.11.2007 Trophee Eric Bompard 2007
    Personal Best Score Free Skating 145.87 24.01.2008 European Championships 2008

Voronov started to skate when friends of his parents signed him up for figure skating classes, and he liked the sport immediately. His parents wanted him to stop when he broke his collarbone in skating accident two years later, but he insisted on continuing. Voronov moved to St. Petersburg in 2002 after coach Rafael Arutunian left Russia. Coach Alexei Urmanov is the 1994 Olympic Champion. Voronov missed Skate Canada 2007 due to injury.
    http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/...ro-varonov.jpg
    Last edited by Iulya; 27th January 2008 at 23:14.
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    i like him e tipic russian
    mi-a placut si in competitie foarte mult. cum ziceam, are potential.
    Dean Winchester: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there is no such thing as unicorns?

Reputatie
    mai mie nu prea mi-a placut. nu cum a patinat pt ca progr lui lung a fost super, dar ceva nu-mi place.
    sa-l tunda cineva pe baiatul asta!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    freza a fost prea a la plushy?

Reputatie
    yep, a little.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Aduce putin si cu Sasha Abt. Mie de el imi aduce aminte, mai ales ca patineaza pe muzica de Rachmaninov. Mie mi-a placut la CE e singurul care a sarit cvadrupla si la SP si la LP si cred ca e ambitios. Si apoi... e rus si eu am o slabiciune pt natia asta cand e vb de arta.
    "Cand simt nevoia de maretie, la Yagudin ma intorc."

Reputatie
    e un singur lucru care imi place sigur la voronov, urmanov!!!

Reputatie
    asa-i ca e neschimbat, urmanov?

Reputatie
    parca are o fata mai tristuta asa acum.
    dar programele lui tin minte ca imi mergeau la suflet. asa ca am impresia ca a invata ceva de la mishin in materie de antrenorat , plus sensibilitatea lui cu ambitia lui voronov, poate iese ceva de bine.

Reputatie
    Ce mi-a placut mie mult la Voronov..in afara lui Urmanov..e linia de pasi din programul prezentat la gala Mi-a amintit de Yags
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Imi place formularea ta, Ade. Si in cazul meu, Urmanov e una dintre chestiile care imi place la Voronov, printre altele
    Puiule de om, tu când visezi
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Stârnești, de vrei, păsări de foc și zmei
    Și zâmbetul tău, curat și el
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    de ce oare a debutat la europene atat de tarziu...?la 20 de ani,,,,,e cam mult....

Reputatie
    Probabil ca pana anul asta rezultatul de la Nationale nu i-a permis sa participe... In ultimii ani Rusia a avut dreptul doar la 2 patinatori si daca nu a fost campion sau vicecampion al Rusiei... In plus, cred ca concurat la juniori pana anul trecut.
    Puiule de om, tu când visezi
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Stârnești, de vrei, păsări de foc și zmei
    Și zâmbetul tău, curat și el
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    si el si lutai nu sunt chiar tinerei dar au parut totusi cam tarzior. sigur motivul e cel mentionat de lady k.

Reputatie
    pacat......poate acum ar fi fost mai sus in clasamente.....

junior
    Reputatie
    asa e whisper;si mie mi s-a parut ca aduce cu yagudin la acea secventa de pasi.

Reputatie
    de unde e secventa? sp,lp sau gala? nu i-am dat prea multa atentie sincer, k stiam k rusii s-au dat la fund, se pare k m-am inselat si am pierdut faza tare

Reputatie
    De la gala..a fost superba
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    ok, thx, o sa ma uit atent

Reputatie
    ma bucur ca i'ati facut thread...acum il vad si eu
    si mie'mi place voronov...patineaza frumos
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Interview with Sergei Voronov(destul de recent.08feb..nu stiu daca l-ati citit dar in caz ca va intereseaza

Read here my interview with Sergei Voronov, young, but very talented skater, who is already Russian Champion 2008. Good luck to him in Gothenburg!

V: First question is always usual, tell me how it all began with figure skating for you.

S: My mother’s friend suggested me to try to skate and I tried. I really liked it. But already in half year during having fun with one guy, I broke collar-bone and everybody thought that I would stop skating for sure. Honestly, I did not like to sit at home all the time, so I continued skating anyway and I’m still skating I was born in Moscow, so I started to skate there, changed many coaches. Last my coach was Rafael Arutyunyan, but he moved to America. I had not opportunity to go with him, I was about 12-13 years old at that moment. We took decision with my mum to move to Saint-Petersburg. At first I skated with the coach Kashina. I skated with her around 2 years, but then I got some injuries, I had some difficulties with my coach, so I changed the coach. My new coach became Alexei Urmanov ( 1994 Olympic Champion), and he is still my coach nowadays.

V: Was it hard for you psychologically to move from Moscow to Saint-Petersburg?
    S: Yes, it was quite hard period of time. Not everybody liked me. I have to prove all the time on the ice, in life, even in dressing room that I’m stronger.
    Now I try to communicate with only those people on the ice rink, whom I trust.

V: So most of your friends are not from figure skating?
    S: Yes, you can say that. I don’t talk with them about figure skating at all. But of course I have some friends who are skaters. For example, Alexander Uspenski, Ivan Bariev. By the way, Ivan won Russian Junior Championships and I’m very happy for him.

V: How is it going with your studies?
    S: Right now I don’t study anywhere, I was done with military service (sport army) in December. So maybe this summer I will try to enter to some University. I have not decided yet what I will study. For sure, I understand I will not study subjects, which take too much time and which can bother my figure skating practices.

V: What was your best competition?
    S: I had many good competitions and great moments, I can’t name only one. It happened several times, when I won, when I was in podium. For example, Russian Nationals 2008, World Junior Championships.

V: What do you do in free time?
    S: Well, there is not so much free time. But if I have some, I prefer to walk in the city, to go to the cinema, go to café or restaurant with my girlfriend. I don’t have time for night clubs, it takes much energy, so I don’t go there often. I wake up at 8 am, and then go to my first practice, after it I can go home or do something in the city, then evening practice, that’s my day schedule. I train about 20 hours, which includes on ice and off ice practices.

V: As you know, I’m from Scandinavian skating. I heard you had some camps in Sweden? I guess you know some Scandinavian skaters?
    S: I was in Sweden 3-4 times in camps. We were in Vindeln, 50 km from Umea. I liked it. To tell you the true, sometimes it was a bit boring there, in such cases we went to Umea and did some shopping in that city. What can I say about skaters? Of course, I want to mention Kristoffer Berntsson, I like his free program on disco music. I also know Adrian Schultheiss, I like his jumps. Alexander Majorov is pretty talented, I think.

V: How do you spend your summer usually?
    S: Half summer it’s usually summer camps. In the end of spring or in beginning of summer I can travel somewhere. I have not traveled much, but last April I went to Thailand, I really liked it. I don’t like Asia much, but that place is very nice, felt like I was in another world, completely different from Europe. In July I went for 7 days to Cyprus, which was also very nice.

Your favorite things:

Color: Red, black, blue
    Food: I like sweet things. And also food, which makes my mum.
    Drink: Coca-cola light
    Book: Historical books and books about countries, especially about Canada and USA
    Movie: Pearl-Harbor
    Place: Canada, island Victoria. But my dream is to go and live in San-Francisco.
    Music: Depends on my mood. I like Scorpions, Beatles
    Dream in life: To have good family
    Most important thing: To believe in good