Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat

Reputatie
    mie mi se par ambele perechi de francezi foarte originali. dar nathalie si fabian sunt mai frumosi ( in special fabian )
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    mie imi place (normal) natalie. tare tare draguta. si ti-ai gasit cu cine sa-i compari. delobel parca e o hangita, iar schoenfelder parca e barney ruble si parca a inghitit o matura.

Reputatie
    in ceea ce priveste aspectul fizic i-ai descris perfect pe isa si oli dar mie tot imi plac progr lor.
    free danceul de anul trecut al lui nathalie si fabian e una din marile mele iubiri!!!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    hahaha
    mai putin salopeta aia , nu, Irina? ca mie nu mi-a placut insa a fost original si prin asta, sa recunoastem...

Reputatie
    Ce descriere le-ai facut
    Si mie imi plac mai mult ca Isa/Oliver.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Pechalat, Bourzat to train with Zhulin
    French ice dance team leave coach, country
    By Jean-Christophe Berlot, special to icenetwork.com (07/16/2008)
    http://web.icenetwork.com/images/200...5/ybTclDWU.jpg

Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat, the up-and-coming French ice dance couple, have confirmed their decision to leave France and skate under the direction of Alexander Zhulin in Moscow.

Péchalat and Bourzat are the second-ranked dance couple in France, and are considered by many as major contenders for the European and world podiums this season. They placed fifth at Europeans and seventh at worlds in 2008.

The duo has shown fast progress in their last two seasons, with a skating style that is technical and fluid. Their programs tend to have a great emphasis on originality and speed. Péchalat and Bourzat have also become crowd favorites, with original programs such as the "madness" theme of their 2008 free dance.

Péchalat and Bourzat have skated in Lyon, France, for the last 10 years, alongside Marina Anissina and Gwendal Peizerat, who won the Olympic gold medal in Salt Lake City in 2002, and Isabelle Delobel and Olivier Schoenfelder, the 2008 world champions.

"The fact that Isabelle and Olivier have just decided to keep skating competitively for two more seasons has helped us make our decision," Péchalat stated.

Indeed, the two duos have been sharing the same coaches (Muriel Boucher-Zazoui and Romain Haguenauer) and the same ice in Lyon, and coaching two couples competing for the same podium has always proved a tough challenge for any given skating school.

"No split can be an easy one. Yet we do thank our coaches tremendously for having paired us and for all the work we have done together throughout those 10 years," Péchalat explained.

Péchalat and Bourzat quote the strong link that exists with Zhulin as the first reason for their move: "We have always had good professional contact with him last year, as we went to practice with him in Moscow for three weeks last summer and one more week between the European and world championships. He is now the coach who can best help us improve."

Zhulin has led his star pupils, Tatiana Navka and Roman Kostomarov, to the Olympic gold medal in Turin in 2006.

Péchalat and Bourzat's ambition is to reach the Olympic podium in Vancouver in 2010. "Our decision means many sacrifices for us, as we will have to study from abroad [both are university students in Lyon] and find our way in a new city and country. We however believe that this is the best way for us to reach our target."

Often considered as the "upcoming younger ones" to Delobel and Schoenfelder, Péchalat and Bourzat are now making a big step in their own lives, in order to be considered as a major ice dancing pair in their own right. In fact they already are, and there is little doubt that the originality they have developed in their skating, their technical skills and the way they appeal to audiences throughout the world will be a major assets for their success to come.

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by ricochet4 View Post
    mie imi place (normal) natalie. tare tare draguta. si ti-ai gasit cu cine sa-i compari. delobel parca e o hangita, iar schoenfelder parca e barney ruble si parca a inghitit o matura.
    tare descrierea........mama mea crede ca Oli seamana cu unchiul meu si tot imi zice:'iata unchiul tau patinanad'
    nu stie cineva cum se numeste melodia lui nat si fab de la gala?
    Adevaratul erou nu este perfect. Adevaratul test al unui campion nu este daca poate triumfa, ci daca poate trece obstacolele - preferabil cele create chiar de el - pentru a triumfa...

Reputatie

Pechalat, Bourzat start fresh in Moscow

French couple leaves home to work with Alexander Zhulin
    http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

(10/11/2008) - Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat are one of the fast-rising duos on the ice dancing planet. In just two seasons, they have climbed from 15th in the world (2006) to 12th (2007) to seventh in the current icenetwork.com World Figure Skater Rankings. One of their highlights from last season was qualifying for the Grand Prix Final for the first time in their careers. But, after the season, they were still looking to improve.

In the middle of this past summer, after skating some exhibitions in France and Japan, Pechalat and Bourzat announced that they were moving to the next stage of their skating life. After years of training with Muriel Boucher-Zazoui in Lyon, France, they decided to relocate permanently to Moscow in order to train with former world gold medalist Alexander Zhulin. How do they feel about their choice two months later?

"Nathalie and I like to renew ourselves regularly," Bourzat explained. "I have always moved every eight years or so. It was time for us to start again. In Moscow, we are completely focused on our skating. We are on the ice non-stop from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., and that helps to concentrate. Of course, it is much more demanding physically, and it is not easy to skate your whole free dance after four hours of intensive training. We may be completely exhausted. It is like, 'If ever you want to die in the middle of your program, please do it beautifully.' This is quite good for us, and we like it. We can already feel the difference."

"It is really nice to work with them," Zhulin confirmed. "They are hard workers; they do what I ask."

During the summer, for instance, a hockey team needed to train from morning to night on their rink, so there was no ice time left for them except between midnight and 5 a.m. Zhulin did not hesitate one second. He took it, and Pechalat and Bourzat adapted well.

"One other good thing is that our coaches teach each ice dancing team separately," Pechalat explained. "We are four senior pairs on the ice every morning, but each one gets its own teaching. There is no comparison between us, no lift or figure put in common, no mixing between us. Each one's personality is fully respected."

The French couple has also been very happy with what they've received from their new coaches. "We had built both our original and free dances prior to going to Moscow,", Pechalat recalled. "Sasha took it very nicely. He knows what we are looking for artistically and technically, which is great."

"He understands us and does not want to control everything," Bourzat added. "He does not want to make us look like him or turn into robots."

"They always do choreographic work with different choreographers. It is their style," Zhulin admitted. "They prepare it on the floor, but putting it on the ice is a different story. They listen to my advice. Actually, I really appreciate it. If they bring me ideas and music I like, I'll be more than happy. And yet, at the end, you will see my style anyway. This is a good process, because they look different. They are not just like Sasha Zhulin. I like this couple's style. They are very different from the others. I really think they are great skaters."

What Zhulin brings the couple is obvious at first glance. "He brings us the bases of ice dancing," Bourzat expressed right away.

"They are very strong in the original and free dance," Zhulin confirmed, "but they need to work on the basics."

What are those "basics" then? "Hold position, skate parallel, look the same way, push nice and smooth, increase speed, do exercise with parallel legs ... All those things," Zhulin explained. "Once they have them, their compulsories will improve for sure."

Setting up in Moscow was certainly not the easiest part. "Moscow's climate is cold, it is difficult to live there. Yet we are getting used to it," Bourzat said. "Also, we had one good surprise every day, and things are setting up into place little by little," Pechalat added. "We both have our apartment. Fabian shares an apartment with a German skater who can speak Russian."

"Yeah! He cooks every day, and I do the dishes, so it is cool!" Bourzat said.

Pechalat shares an apartment with a Russian jazz player. Both recognize it is good to be with someone who can speak Russian.

"This helps us a lot. Actually, Nathalie is learning Russian; she can already read some," Bourzat added.

A student at the Management School of Lyon, Pechalat has found some exchange students from her alma matter in Moscow. She is also doing an internship in marketing in a pharmaceutical laboratory two afternoons a week.

"I definitely need to see people," she said. "I can go out visiting with my friends and learn new things, like making a business plan through my job. Also, we have a motto: 'every weekend, one visit'. I must admit that we already know every shopping corner in the city!"

"Which is very important," Bourzat confirmed with laughter. "This way, when the weather is really cold, we know exactly where we need to go shopping for what we need!"

The collaboration with Zhulin might be a long one. "We work closely, and we trust each other," the coach said. "I really hope I can help them improve."

Actually, Zhulin is quick to point out that he likes to work with French skaters. "I worked with Laurent Tobel and Frederic Dambier before, now Nathalie and Fabian. They are all hard workers, so it is easy for me to work with them. Also, they always have nice creativity, and I enjoy that so much." He quickly added, "If I see creativity going a different way than I like, however, I will let them know, you can be sure!"

Pechalat and Bourzat have always aimed at improving in the sport they both love. Learning better edges will surely make them glide faster. It could also make them improve even faster.
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Bafta
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    fac putina reclama la site-ul lor.....
    imi place foarte mult!!!!
    pentru cei interesati : http://nathaliefabian.free.fr/
    Adevaratul erou nu este perfect. Adevaratul test al unui campion nu este daca poate triumfa, ci daca poate trece obstacolele - preferabil cele create chiar de el - pentru a triumfa...

Reputatie
    pai nu se putea decat un site frumos pt 2 frumosi !!!

Reputatie
    Multumim, Emi si mie imi place site-ul
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    Despre Nathalie si Fabian inaintea Campionatului European:

French ice dancers Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat are showing determination as they work their way to the top. They left their coaches, of ten years in Lyon, France to move to Moscow last summer, knowing that it wouldn't be easy to adapt to a foreign country. They couldn't speak the language and the lifestyle was quite different than that of their former home.

This season, the team placed third at Skate Canada and second at NHK Trophy, and narrowly missed qualifying for the Grand Prix Final. However, just before Christmas, they took their first national title at the senior level in the absence of the injured Isabelle Delobel and Olivier Schoenfelder, and are now aiming at a podium finish at the European Championship.

"At Europeans, our goal is to skate a good program with all we can do and to get a good score," said Bourzat. "The battle will be tough but a spot on the podium is something to envision."

Last year, the French felt they needed a major change in order to achieve their goals. "We've trained with Sasha (Zhulin) for three weeks in the summer (2007) and one week before Worlds last year," Pechalat recalled. "We realized that it worked very well for us because he really worked with us on our weaknesses. We felt he could help us to progress."

When Delobel and Schoenfelder decided they wanted to continue, Pechalat and Bourzat felt there was no room for them in Lyon. "We felt we couldn't progress anymore," said Pechalat, "and so we decided to leave for Moscow. The Olympic Games are not far away now and this was the time to go."

The team moved in in July, and the transition wasn't easy. "We had a lot of stress in June, July and in August," explained Pechalat. "We've been training with Muriel (Zazoui) and Romain (Haguenauer) for ten years and it was not easy to leave them. We had a good working relationship with them. But it is our career and we had to make a choice. We told ourselves we had to go."

The team realized the change wouldn't be easy. "When we did the summer practice with Sasha, we stayed in the outskirts (of Moscow)," recalled Pechalat. "The hotel was really bad, we knew nobody, and we had no friends."

Currently, Bourzat shares an apartment with German ice dancer Alexander Gazsi, who trains with them in the same group, while Pechalat rooms with a Russian artist who wants to study French. On top of the problems of daily life, the couple had to adapt to a different way of training. "We went from two and a half hours of practice in Lyon to easily five hours, including stretching and ballet," said Pechalat.

The skaters felt physically challenged with the change. "We asked ourselves if we could take it because we weren't used to it," said Pechalat. "All these changes happened at the same time. We had to digest all the organizational problems such as the visa and financial issues. The practice is much more expensive than in France. It is a big sacrifice on each level. It became slowly better in the beginning of September. Now we can physically deal with the practices and we know our limits."

The team now feels that their move has paid off. They train with the creative and innovative Alexander Zhulin, who coached Russia's Tatiana Nakva and Roman Kostomarov to Olympic gold in 2006, and with Oleg Volkov. Experienced skaters, such as World Champions Oleg Ovsiannikov and Maxim Staviski, are visiting the practices as well and give important advice.

"Every day when we leave the ice rink we know that we have learned something," observed Pechalat. "This feels really good and this is why we are happy that we went there. In Lyon we were under the impression that we had entered the dynamics of repetition. It was doing and redoing but not necessarily learning something new or going further. Maybe it was just the routine because we've been there for so long."

Bourzat also credits the frequent ballet lessons for their progress. "To have the opportunity to stretch your legs and to achieve more amplitude is very important for what we are doing on the ice, and I think it has improved our skating a lot in terms of width of movement, flow, and the finish of gestures."

Pechalat and Bourzat are the top team in a group of four international senior level couples from Russia, Germany and Bulgaria. "It's fun," said Pechalat. "The four senior couples represent four countries and we have the feeling that we are a real team. At the same time we are learning from each other. With the lifts for example, we've discussed a lot with Alex (Gazsi) to find solutions."

Bourzat agreed, adding, "In this group we all have our strengths and weaknesses and I think Sasha and Oleg know exactly what everybody is doing and what they need. We are also able to look at the other couples and find things to learn from them. So even if not everybody is competing at the same level, we still take something from them and the other way round. For example, there are Natalia (Mikhailova) and Arkadi (Sergeev) who have been working for years on the basic skills with Sasha, and have a way of gliding and a way of moving that we don't have yet. These are things we have to work on and that we learn from them every day."

The new French Champions have made a name for themselves thanks to their creative programs. Last year their theme was "Craziness", set to electronic music which told the story of succumbing to madness. The couple has been choosing their own music and ideas for programs for the past few years, and this season's circus-theme free dance is no exception.

"This dance started to come into being with the beginning of last year's free dance," revealed Pechalat. "The people really liked our dance last year, and they were saying that it is something different. But maybe it was too dark, too stratospheric, and so we were asking ourselves what can we do to change from this. We were looking for something more visual, more colorful, more fun, and we talked about it and suddenly thought of the circus as a theme."

The dancers put it together with Julien Cottereau, a clown who performed with the famous Cirque du Soleil. "I think we had the best week of our whole career! We had so much fun," she laughed. "The advantage was that we didn't work with a choreographer, but with a clown," added her partner.

However, the dancers were in for a big disappointment at Skate Canada, not only because they skated poorly and were ranked third, but also because they received rather low levels for their lifts. They obviously take pride in their lifts that are usually well received and get high scores. Now they had to change their new lifts.

"When we changed the lifts after Skate Canada, we had a difficult time to take back the old lifts that we used two years ago," sighed Pechalat. "There is no evolution when you have to go backwards." "We invested two, three months in the beginning of the season to work on lifts that are different and more difficult and take much more energy in the choreography," added Bourzat. "To come to competition and to get a level two, because the lift doesn't completely fit the criteria for a level four is really disappointing."

The French feel too restricted by the rules and are sometimes frustrated by the limits they set to creativity. "For us, this is a problem of ice dancing," said Pechalat. "What is expected from us technically and strategically doesn't really correspond with what we want to show with our skating and what the audience enjoys. There is always a lack of balance. The more years that pass, the more rules there are, and it becomes more and more difficult for us to find a balance. The choreography, the music, the costumes – this is our favorite part of ice dancing. For us, it's really about creativity from A to Z."

As for the costumes, they also have a lot of input and tell their costume designer what they want and need. For the free dance, they were looking for a "costume change" in the middle of the program to reflect the change of mood from the sad clown to the cheerful clown, and so Bourzat's brown jacket suddenly had yellow sleeves! "The sleeves (of the jacket) go inside," revealed Pechalat. "Even I, when I watched it on the video, had to think for a moment how they disappeared."

The French have been a couple on the ice for eight years now, ever since Muriel Zazoui put them together. Both skated in her group before with different partners, and both didn't like the idea of skating together too much in the beginning.

"When she told me that my new partner was Fabian, I said, 'No, that is the worst case', because we didn't like each other. We weren't friends at all," the dancer recalled with a smile. "But I told myself it is a chance to have a new partner and I should at least try it. So we skated together, but we didn't talk much. Slowly we became friends and spent a lot of time together."

"I've been even longer with Muriel," stated Bourzat. "I came to practice in her group during summer since about 15 years. After I finished school, I moved to Lyon and skated there with another partner for two years. Finally, Muriel put Nathalie and me together."

"I knew that she was a suitable partner after the tryouts we did," continued Bourzat. "The lines, the speed, the couple as a whole - everything was well matched. She was quite calm on the ice, so I told myself, 'Well, even if we don't get along too well, at least she will be calm on the ice and we can do our job'. She grew up. She has changed and from being in contact with Marina (Anissina) every day, she picked up something from her."

They competed in juniors until 2002 and then worked their way up into the senior ranks. Now the big goal is to do well at the 2010 Olympic Winter Games. "The real question is if we want to continue after that," said Pechalat. "A lot depends on the physical side and also on the development of the rules in ice dancing. I'm asking myself a lot of questions because of the rules. I am very frustrated. We'll see if we still can be creative and can put on a show, and if we are in good shape and still are motivated to keep going."

Sursa: http://www.goldenskate.com/articles/2008/011109.shtml
    www.fangymnastics.com

Reputatie
    pacat de programul lor frumos care merita o medalie!
    mi-ar fi placut sa ii vad pe podium,eventual in locul italienilor!

Reputatie

Reputatie
    superbe pozele....ce fericiti erau,pacat de deznodamant!
    ms de poze!

Reputatie
    niste frumosi !!!!

Reputatie
    In the absence of the French World champions, Isabel Delobel (in recovery after an operation in the shoulder) and Olivier Schoenfelder, present at Helsinki as captain of the team of France, Péchalat-Bourzat remain therefore at the foot of the podium (4th with 184,84 pts).

They however earned the small silver medal ISU for excel them free program, a ludicrous show on the theme of the circus and the public asked again for it.

“A very beautiful free program was made and with it we carried of level 2 (out of 4) one beats our best personal score of five points. One can thus still improve it and to skate it better ", analyzed Fabian Bourzat. “we had our hour of glory in Skate Canada (victory in the free one) where we skated like old shoes. Today we skated well and we're not on the podium. In two months, in Los angeles, we will skate better and if it is necessary to be ten times better than the others, then we will try to be ", he adds.

Nathalie Péchalat, very disappointed, going to burst into tears, did not drop a smile for the photograph to remember of the podium of the small medal. " Thank you definitely for the medal in chocolate. Me I wanted the true one ", she gives way really by telling satisfy " to have given pleasure to the public ".

E o traducere aproximativa -
    cine stie franceza sa verifice: http://fr.sports.yahoo.com/23012009/...danse-les.html

Reputatie
    Un articol mai vechi de prin 2007 insa foarte interesant - nu cred ca a fost postat

Pechalat and Bourzat Try Not to be Boring
    Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat

http://www.skatetoday.com/articles07...AT-BOURZAT.jpg
    March 5, 2007
    Article & Photo © J. Barry Mittan

France's second veteran senior dance team is that of Nathalie Pechalat (24) and Fabian Bourzat (27). The dancers won their third straight silver medal at French Nationals after winning the bronze the previous two years. They also won the French junior dance title twice. They couple has placed as high as sixth at the World Junior Figure Skating Championships in 2002, 11th at the Europeans Championships in 2005, 15th at Worlds in 2006, and 18th at the 2006 Winter Olympic Games. They also won bronze medals at the Winter Universiade in 2005 and Skate America in 2006. "We plan to go for one more Olympic Games," Bourzat stated. "For three, we would be too old and I want to have a family. And we both have something else to do after skating when we finish our studies."

Pechalat first tried ballet when she was six, then experimented with synchronized swimming. When she was seven, she started skating. "My mom liked to watch skating on television so she decided to take me and my two sisters ice skating one day. I liked it and started lessons. I liked jumping, but not falling so when a new coach for ice dancing came to our rink and told me it would be good for me to skate dance, I began dancing. I was eleven." Bourzat's memories of his beginnings are more vague. "I don't remember exactly but it was something about girl," he said. "I was about eight. My first coach found me a partner and told me it would be better for me, so I started dancing."

"I had five other partners before Nathalie but we became a team immediately," he added. "My partner had retired and there was another girl who wanted to skate with me, but Nathalie can express the music more than other girls." "My last partner had left and I was all alone," Pechalat recalled. "My coach told me he had a good partner for me and put me with Fabian. He is a most beautiful skater. He has great motivation and is a very hard worker. He's the best partner I could have." "We are a couple in each moment," Bourzat added.

The dancers have both worked with Muriel Zazoui and Romain Haguenauer for the last eight years. Four days a week, they spend four hours on ice, and for two days a week, they practice two hours. They only spend about an hour in off ice work during the season, mainly in dance classes. They only take ballet during the summer.

"I like the compulsory dances because it's like a game," Pechalat said. "Everybody does the same thing." "The hardest dances are my favorites, like the Tango Romantica," Bourzat added. "I hate classical music because everyone skates to it and it's not interesting," Pechalat said. "It's too boring. I want to do something with a new theme and new ideas. I like our free dances because of their originality."

Their free dances over the past few seasons have reflected the couple's spirit. "They are our coach's idea," Bourzat said. "She thought it would be better for us to try and express a story. In 2003-2004, their free dance portrayed the story of Che Guevara using music like "Dance of the Soldiers" by the Red Army Choir, "Hasta Siempre", and "Demasia da Corazon". The next season they portrayed scenes from "Cats" although they weren't allowed to use their masks except during exhibitions.

For the Olympic season, they danced to the French favorite, "Les Miserables". And for the 2006-07 season, they skated their free dance to "Four Seasons", composed and arranged for them by Assen Merzouki. Their original dance was to "Mi Buenos Aires Querido" by Carlos Libendinsky and "Escualo" by Astor Piazzolla. Laurie May choreographed their original dance, while Mourad Merzouki did the free. Off ice, Pechalat likes to listen to hip-hop, reggae, jive, and pop music. She likes karaoke and used to play the saxophone. Bourzat likes "any kind that is not boring."

"I like going out with my friends for shopping and going to French cinema and parties," Pechalat noted. "I also want to do road races." She thinks cooking is boring but has one specialty, chocolate cake. His hobbies include dancing and using his computer for music, games, email and surfing the Internet on the computer. He also reads crime stories and books by James Connelly and enjoys watching movies. "I like the movie where we understand it only at the end," he explained. As for other sports interests, he kite surfs while she dives. He used to swim and take judo, while she has also gone wall climbing. She used to collect miniature perfume bottles, while he collected beer coasters.

"I like to travel a lot," Bourzat said. "My favorite trip was to Chad in middle Africa." "I liked Istanbul, Quebec City, and Norway," Pechalat said. "I liked the history and the churches, the food and the ambience in Istanbul." In addition to French and English, she speaks a little Italian while he speaks some Spanish.

Pechalat has finished college in sports management, while Bourzat is nearing the end of university studies to become an osteopathic physician. "I want to be in general practice and perhaps work with children," he said.

http://www.skatetoday.com/articles07/030507.htm

Reputatie
    Pechalat & Bourzat EX
    http://www.trilulilu.ro/IulyaAna/27710f7397179d
    EC 2009 EX Pechalat Bourzat TVR2.avi
    http://www.myfile.ch/?d=D3A11E5A4

2008 Gala Courchevel
    Nathalie Pechalat / Fabian Bourzat Andy by Les Rita Mitsouko
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWqVMWb_FB8
    Nathalie Pechalat / Fabian Bourzat Cirque
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGvhdqVJzcY

FD CE 2009 Pechalat Bourzat'
    http://www.trilulilu.ro/IulyaAna/7b55523b64c362

Pechalat & Bourzat 2008 NHK OD
    http://www.trilulilu.ro/IulyaAna/52835f9f86af42

Pechalat&Bourat FD NHK 2008 Circus
    http://www.trilulilu.ro/IulyaAna/952a58abec16ed

Montage sur Nathalie Péchalat et Fabian Bourzat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ym_f5fOQc

Reputatie