Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *Newbie Topic* Buna, eu sunt....

Reputatie
    Buna madalina! bine ai venit printre noi! am vazut k ai postat mult, te asteptam in continuare sa postezi! doar vin si campionatele ...

Reputatie
    Buna Madalinaaaaaa! Bienvenue!!
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by madalina18 View Post
    Eu sunt Madalina,am 18 ani si sunt din Turda,jud Cluj!
    eu ti'am mai urat o data "bun venit" ...o mai fac inca o data
    bine ai venit si sa postezi mult
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Bine ai venit, Madalina(desi ti-am mai zis)!
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Bine ai venit, Madalina! Am vazut ca ai sosit pusa pe treaba(la cat ai postat)

Reputatie
    ms mult de primire.....bine v-am gasit!
    de abia astept si eu sa inceapa campionatul sa putem dezbate totul pe forum!

incepator
    Reputatie
    Salut tuturor fanilor patinajului artistic. M-am alaturat de mult voua dar din pacate nu am asa de mult tmp sa scriu pe forum.Pasiunea pentru patinaj o am de cand eram mica si toata lumea stie de acest lucru. In ianuarie si martie cand sunt campionatele europene si mondiale imi iau tot timpul concediu sa vad si programele scurte, dar anul asta nu prea am reusit sa vad pentru ca am avut mult de lucru. Astept cu nerabdare un campionat european ca mai aproape de Romania. DIn cauza programului infernal nu am reusit sa ajung la Zagreb asa cum imi propusesem.Sotul meu mi-a promis ca a doua noastra luna de miere va i la un campionat de Patinaj.El nu este asa fan ca mine dar l-am stresat sufiient cat sa ne uitam impreuna cand e acasa.

Reputatie
    Bine ai revenit Stefania! ne bucuram ca si tu impartasesti visul de a vedea live un campionat de patinaj! si e de admirat sotul tau sa compare un campionat de patinaj cu o luna de miere ! si Doamne ajuta sa se faca astfel de campionate in apropiere romaniei sau , de ce nu, la noi in tara

Reputatie
    bine ai revenit !
    My only opponent is myself !

ex-tRipLe aXeL

Reputatie
    buna, stefania te mai asteptam, cand ai tu timp, cu pareri despre patinaj

ade de ce ai sters posturile mele si ale lu` lala de la inceputul threadului? alea cu patinatorii favoriti ne`am spus si noi parerea doar sau daca le`ai mutat, unde le`ai mutat?
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    ade (whisper) cand intrii pe mess? ca vreau sa vb ceva . esti din buzau, nu? si nu ai fost la patinoar ? ca daca ai fost sigur ne-am vazut la cat de des am fost eu
    My only opponent is myself !

ex-tRipLe aXeL

Reputatie
    Bine ai venit/revenit Stefania!
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    hi everyone!

my name's Stefania [but i prefer to be called stefy ^^ ] i'm 16 [and a half ] and from Italy!
    Whisper told me about this forum!
    I'm a truly fan of Steph and i LOVE figure skating! my fav girl skater is Mao Asada! maybe coz she's as old as me [ok 1 year older ]
    i skate to but with rollerskates and also in a show group.. don't know if you know about this spaciality in roller skating..
    i like also.. ok love absolutely Japan! and i'm attending a linguistic high school, studying Italian [of course], Latin [unlucky], German, Spanish, English and French..at the Uni i'll study Japanese and Korean xD
    oh, and i'm a fan addicted to Harry Potter! *ç*i guess that's all... in the case ask me whatever you want! ^^
    Sorry for the LITTLE presentation

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry92 View Post
    hi everyone!

my name's Stefania [but i prefer to be called stefy ^^ ] i'm 16 [and a half ] and from Italy!
    Whisper told me about this forum!
    I'm a truly fan of Steph and i LOVE figure skating! my fav girl skater is Mao Asada! maybe coz she's as old as me [ok 1 year older ]
    i skate to but with rollerskates and also in a show group.. don't know if you know about this spaciality in roller skating..
    i like also.. ok love absolutely Japan! and i'm attending a linguistic high school, studying Italian [of course], Latin [unlucky], German, Spanish, English and French..at the Uni i'll study Japanese and Korean xD
    oh, and i'm a fan addicted to Harry Potter! *ç*i guess that's all... in the case ask me whatever you want! ^^

we have the same tastes! i roller skate (but do not practice it as a sport to go to shows or something), love mao asada, i like harry potter.
    but i`m not that into asia and i do not like carolina kostner (sorry). but valentina marchei and karel zelenka are super

hope you`ll visit us more often
    "cand aduci un stadion de oameni pana in punctul de a-si rupe traheea cantand ..atunci esti un artist adevarat. de neuitat din primul rand"
    KC :dance:

Reputatie
    hi !!! welcome stefy!!! we`re glad to have another lambiel fan here...
    i`m 16 too
    you can visite all our topics about figure skating and we`ll speak english for you
    i know carolina kostner is your compatriot, but do you like her? what do you think about her? what`s your opinion?
    i observe that you like to learn new languages...so good luck
    i`ll hope you`ll chat with us often

Reputatie
    Don't worry we like you presentation
    Welcome on board! Yokoso!

at the Uni i'll study Japanese and Korean xD
    Great! And Korean too...that's really hard...wish you "Good luck!" on learning them Ganbatte Kudasai!...

Reputatie
    i support japan in men`s artistic gymnastics

Reputatie
    ^_^ It's good enogh, Ade!

Reputatie
    thank you!! i'm glad to know all of you!
    ahahah...well, i'm not really a fan of Carolina.. But for other reason xD i admire her for her results, but other skaters are still my favourites!

we have the same tastes! i roller skate (but do not practice it as a sport to go to shows or something), love mao asada, i like harry potter.
    but i`m not that into asia and i do not like carolina kostner (sorry). but valentina marchei and karel zelenka are super

hope you`ll visit us more often
    oh i forgot him!!! i like a lot also Karel!! and Adrian Schultheiss, Jhonny Weir, sarah meier, daisuke takahashi, miki ando, shizuka arakawa, yuna kim, and then i don't remember!
    i'm happy to meet you! ^^

hi !!! welcome stefy!!! we`re glad to have another lambiel fan here...
    i`m 16 too
    you can visite all our topics about figure skating and we`ll speak english for you
    i know carolina kostner is your compatriot, but do you like her? what do you think about her? what`s your opinion?
    i observe that you like to learn new languages...so good luck
    i`ll hope you`ll chat with us often
    thaanx! *ç*
    about her... ehm... what to say? i guess she's nice and a very good skater and i can say she's like me for many things... i can't stand people who say bad things about her because of Torino 2006 and i usually defend her.. but she's not one of my favourites! i sincerally prefer Mao and Sarah.. people say she's elegant but in my opinio sarah is eleganter than her
    i hope to be here as more as possible! ^^

Great! And Korean too...that's really hard...wish you "Good luck!" on learning them Ganbatte Kudasai!...
    ahah thank you!

i support japan in men`s artistic gymnastics
    unfortunately the TV here doesn't broadcast Gymnastic, so i can't watch it...

thank you again for your warm welcome!

Reputatie
    oh i forgot him!!! i like a lot also Karel!! and Adrian Schultheiss, Jhonny Weir, sarah meier, daisuke takahashi, miki ando, shizuka arakawa, yuna kim, and then i don't remember!
    Also we like all of them! I like more: Karel, Dai-chan, Miki , Sarah.But I likethe others too

About Caro: First I didn't liked her..but this year I can say that cheer for her

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry92 View Post
    thaanx! *ç*
    about her... ehm... what to say? i guess she's nice and a very good skater and i can say she's like me for many things... i can't stand people who say bad things about her because of Torino 2006 and i usually defend her.. but she's not one of my favourites! i sincerally prefer Mao and Sarah.. people say she's elegant but in my opinio sarah is eleganter than her
    i hope to be here as more as possible!
    yes, i understand you for defending caro, but unfortunately on this forum nobody loves carolina i hope you won`t be angry if we talk bad about her...actually, we`re joking

and i like the skaters enumerated by you too...