Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sinead Kerr/John Kerr

Reputatie
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    imi place rochia ei
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Aham dar nici John nu arata rau
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    Superbe poze!
    Thanks Iulya!
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Last edited by Iulya; 27th October 2008 at 20:07.
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Imi place poza numarul 6 foarte mult
    Thanks for pics Iulya!
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    mie imi place aia cand il ridica ea pe el
    simpatic john in fustita si de ea imi place acum cum ii sta vopsita asa...inainte nu`mi placea deloc
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    ma bucur mult pt bronzul luat de ei....in general erau ghinionisti!

Reputatie
    in sfarsit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bravooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie

Reputatie
    Ce tare e ultima poza Multumim
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    da, e super funny
    thanks !!!!

Reputatie
    john e asa de frumos !!!!!!!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Oh, he is

Reputatie
    si ea e super draguta

Reputatie
    Super poze, sunt foarte simpatici.
    "Cand simt nevoia de maretie, la Yagudin ma intorc."

Reputatie
    sa nu uit, imi place mult cum e ea tunsa :X vreau si euuuuu

Reputatie
    Mie cel mai mult imi place la FD ca e atat de naturala! nu nu-stiu-ce coafura, nu machiaj strident..and I love it apropo, in penultima poza, ia uitati-va la expresia fetelor lor: nici n-ati zice ca-s frati, huh?

Reputatie
    si mie`mi place ca e naturala... inainte de a`si schimba lookul mi se parea urata

cu penultima poza, ai dreptate nu zici ca`s frati, zici ca`s veri

Reputatie
    EUROPEAN ICE DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS, HELSINKI
    Kerr siblings dance way to bronze
    http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...08833_kerr.jpg

Sinead and John Kerr claimed bronze for Britain's first medal in 15 years at the European ice dance championships in Helsinki, Finland.

The Scots pipped France's Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat to the podium to win their first major medal.

Russia's Jana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski won their maiden European title ahead of Italy's Federica Faiella and Massimo Scali.

"It was worth coming," said an emotional John Kerr.

Britain's last figure skating medal was won by Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean at the 1994 Euros.

The triumphant Russians amassed 196.91 points, more than 10 points ahead of Italians Faiella and Scali (186.17), with the Scottish pair scoring 185.20.

"This gold medal is only the beginning, but it was a big step for us," said Khoklova, who with Novitski was third in the European and world championships last year.

Khokhlova and Novitski dominated the competition - top-scoring in all three dances - in the absence of world champions Isabelle Delobel and Olivier Schoenfelder of France and last year's European champions Oxana Domnina and Maxim Shabalin of Russia.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/othe...ts/7848555.stm

Reputatie