Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Patinajul din Rusia

Reputatie
    [QUOTE=SimonaB;3077250]Ia uitati ce complex sportiv si-au tras baietii in St. Petersburg.
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2uzt45f.jpg

Vai,cat de superb poate fi patinoarul Oare o sa vedem si noi asa ceva la noi in tara? Ever?

Reputatie
    Eu zic ca: never ever...si nu neaparat pt ca nu am avea la un moment dat puterea sa facem ci pentru simplul fapt ca nu intereseaza pe nimeni sa faca asa ceva
    18 feb 2010 in Vancouver is: "The night they killed figure skating" - Elvis Stojko

Reputatie
    Asa o sa arate complexul din Sochi.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4376712...7624154225016/

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by iris_for_daria View Post
    Eu zic ca: never ever...si nu neaparat pt ca nu am avea la un moment dat puterea sa facem ci pentru simplul fapt ca nu intereseaza pe nimeni sa faca asa ceva
    mi pare rau sa zic asta dar 100% agree with you, Daria

P.S. Complexul de la Sochi e ceva de vis, Doamne Ajuta sa ajung si eu acolo in 2014
    "Că ai căzut nu are importanță deoarece numai modul în care te ridici contează" Nelson Mandela

"Figure skating needs to be aesthetic" Stephane Lambiel
    Echipa de Gimnastică a României-Simply the best

Reputatie
    "Că ai căzut nu are importanță deoarece numai modul în care te ridici contează" Nelson Mandela

Reputatie
    Interviu cu Yagudin despre patinajul din Rusia si alte lucruri. Nu stiu de ce e asa de pesimist baiatul asta...
    http://kirov.kp.ru/daily/24594/762433/

Aleksei Yagudin: “If a miracle does not happen, [Russia's] figure skating in Sochi will be a complete disaster.”

Olympic champion told us what he thinks about the current state of affairs in figure skating.

Yagudin appeared on the ice as suddenly as a free spot appeared in his tour schedule for this particular performance. Alexei had to make some changes to his plans in order to show respect to the vyatskaya school of figure skating and come to the opening of a new Ice Palace. The audience did not understand right away that it was Yagudin who appeared on ice during the performance of young figure skaters and hockey players. The solo performances of the Olympic champion received standing ovations, though the first one to the song “A Crane Flies Through the Sky” from the movie “Bumbarash” was not free from mistakes.

After the show Alexei Yagudin told us, how he lives now, after leaving amateur competitive skating.

“Someday I will have to say goodbye to my skates forever”
    Having exchanged amateur competitive skating for ice shows Yagudin understands that this will not go on forever and is already actively exploring new things.

- Sooner or later figure skating will have to end, - says Alexei. – One needs to stop at the right time. For me in sport there is no greater reward than the Olympic Gold. Now I want a different life, to learn something new. For now I continue to skate in the TV show “Ice and Flame.” Ilia Averbuhk invented and put together the musical on ice “Big City Lights.” Maybe we will come to Korovo-Chepetsk to perform with this musical. I understand that someday I will have to say goodbye to my skates forever. But I have found that door that I want to open and keep going further. That is artistry – movies, theater and music. Recently I acted in a play “Don’t Believe Your Eyes,” I’ve acted in film, in TV series, I sang a couple of times with Victoria Daineko, was filmed in a music video.

“Plushenko and I are not friends, but we are also not enemies.”
    Yagudin is not thinking about returning to amateur competitive skating. “The way of Plushenko” is not his path. In general he no longer thinks about competing with Evgeni.

- It was the media who created the intrigue that we hate each other, - the figure skater decided to set things straight. – And that’s only natural. A competition between two good figure skaters on one ice makes a good story. If there was no Evgeni, I would have been compared to somebody else and vice-versa. I want to say thank you to him for competing with me at one time. And he, probably, wants to thank me for the same thing. We pushed each other forward. Especially when we were both still training with the same coach. If Evgeni was doing something new, then I wanted to surprise people with something as well. And vice-versa. In that way we both raised the level of mastery in figure skating higher. In ordinary life we talk quite normally: just recently I wished him happy birthday, congratulated on the birth of his son, earlier – on the wedding.

“My daughter will definitely not be a figure skater.”
    Exactly a year ago a daughter was born to Alexei Yagudin and Tatiana Totmyanina. But even on such an important day the figure skater was at work.

- Both Tatiana and I are constantly at work, - Alexei explains, - and we don’t want it to be like other people have it, where the parents are constantly fussing about with their children. We spend exactly as much time with her as our work allows us. Sometimes we leave her with my mom or with a nanny. In the future my daughter will definitely not be a figure skater.

“As long as Piseev is in charge of Russia’s Figure Skating Federation, nothing good will happen.”
    There are many reasons why Alexei doesn’t wish his daughter a future of figure skating. Among them is the current political situation in figure skating in Russia.

- For me personally amateur [figure skating] sport, Vancouver, Sochi – does not exist, - says Yagudin shaking his head. – I don’t even watch what’s going on right now. Especially after the new rules have been adopted. Now I simply don’t understand what is going on over there. In addition, I have other goals now.

But of course Yagudin cannot remain completely oblivious regarding what is going on in his sport. A talk about the current state of affairs and the future perspectives for Russia’s figure skating lead him to a pessimistic discussion.

- In Vancouver [our country’s] figure skating was a complete disaster, - says Alexei. – Let’s hope that in Sochi we can get at least one medal. It was a total break-down. Russia’s President and Prime Minister had both told the leaders of sports federations that they must answer for what had happened at these Olympic Games. Valentin Nikolaevich Piseev has been in charge of Russia’s Figure Skating Federation for I don’t know how many years. When the coaches were younger and there were many athletes, who actually performed well, the federation leaders were the first to come to us to take pictures with us. But as soon as something went wrong, you couldn’t find them anywhere with a torch-light. There was no help from them at all. One time the Federation sent me a pair of skating boots that were several sizes too small for me and the blade was like that of ice dancers (ice dancers’ skates don’t have heels, singles skaters have blades that are slightly longer). We said “thank you very much.” As usual we always had to solve these problem on our own. Tatiana Anatolievna Tarasova, when I came to her in 1998, said to me: “Lyosha, don’t expect help from anyone, we must always rely only on ourselves.” Now once again Valentin Nikolaevich Piseev has lied to everyone. He created some new position that never existed before – the General Director of the Figure Skating Federation. He made Gorshkov the President of the Federation, a position that has now powers and plays no roles. For some reason all the letter that are sent to President Gorshkov receive a reply from Piseev, and Gorshkov during test skating during the summer was even away on vacation.

Financial support for figure skating schools does not give room for optimism either
    - We had fantastic figure skating schools in Volgograd, in Perm. There were so many people [in figure skating] who were not from Moscow or St. Petersburg, but were from other cities. Now when we come to Volgograd, we have to bring our own ice with us, - shrugs Yagudin. – Everything is destroyed. Same thing in Samara. Maksim Shabalin, Aleksei Tihonov were both from that city. And what’s there? The sweater that a man was wearing while working there 15 years ago, he’s working in that same sweater to this very day. He comes to a Federation meeting, and he is not given the opportunity to say a word. As long as this continues, as long as Piseev continues to be in charge of the [Russia’s Figure Skating] Federation, I think that nothing good is going to happen. Unless some miracle occurs, in Sochi there will be complete disaster in figure skating. That is my opinion. Pray to God that it doesn’t happen. I will be very happy to see our figure skaters’ victories. But for now this is the picture that I see.

In Russia there are very talented people. In different fields, not only sport. Only they have to stop milking us dry, like they have always done it to Evgeni [Plushenko], to Ira Slutskaya, to Anton Siharulidze. We won, and we did not need any help: we did everything ourselves. But children’s sport needs help. We have a big country and so many children who can get involved in figure skating.
    Last edited by SimonaB; 24th November 2010 at 17:03.

Reputatie
    Intr-adevar Yags e tare pesimist in legatura cu patinajul din Rusia dar eu ii dau dreptate in proportie de 80%, din pacate multe lucruri s-au schimbat si nu in bine si din pacate patinajul rusesc nu mai e cel de alta data cand aproape ca nu exista competitie in care Rusia sa nu obtina cel putin 2 medalii de aur plus cele de argint si bronz, care aproape ca nu mai intrau in discutie.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...1uIT77r8VjM5Kg
    http://translate.googleusercontent.c...IV5ECVoNLbvUCA

Reputatie
    Campionatele nationale ale Rusiei 22 - 29 decembrie 2010. Cu siguranta vom avea noi campioni nationali cel putin la fete si baieti.

Reputatie

sport legend
    Reputatie
    Nu ma asteptam ca Lubov si Nodari sa mearga fix la Oleg Vasiliev, dar cred ca e o idee buna. Ma gandesc ce a facut din Tatiana si Maxim si din Maria si Maxim.
    In alta ordine de idei, am citit undeva ca Ekaterina Bobrova si Dimitri Soloviev si-au schimbat dansul scurt. Socant, avand in vedere ce putin timp mai e pana la europene

Reputatie
    Eu sper ca schimbarea dansului scurt sa fie de bun augur pt Ekaterina si Dimitri pt k neaparat ii vreau medaliati la CE, dintre toti dansatorii ei imi plac cel mai mult

sport legend
    Reputatie
    Sunt convinsa ca schimbarea va fi de bun augur, dar nu stiu daca vor avea rezultatele dorite la europene. Ma gandesc la partea tehnica, la ce nivele vor primi. Sincer nu m-am omorat dupa dansul lor scurt, deci chiar cred ca e o idee buna pe termen lung(mondiale). Mi-ar placea la nebunie sa ii vad patinand pe un vals clasic, care sa le puna in valoare toate calitatile! Astept cu nerabdare sa aflu ce muzica au ales (pe de alta parte, Natalie si Fabian au reusit intr-un timp foarte scurt sa puna la punct noul lor dans scurt! Le tin pumnii)

(am aflat acum muzica: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8tfnVAJDRU)
    Last edited by Miruna1990; 19th January 2011 at 21:25.

Reputatie

Reputatie
    Spectacol la Aniversarea a 15 ani de Eurosport in Rusia, in 31.01.2011. Pacat ca n-am stiut ca sa-l vad online.
    http://gallery.ru/watch?a=fEf-f04c
    Last edited by Tracoromana; 24th February 2011 at 22:47.
    "Cand simt nevoia de maretie, la Yagudin ma intorc."

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracoromana View Post
    Spectacol la Aniversarea a 15 ani de Eurosport in Rusia, in 31.01.2011. Pacat ca n-am stiut ca sa-l vad online.
    http://gallery.ru/watch?a=fEf-f04c
    Ce schimbata arata Tatiana Nafka, aproape sa n-o mai recunosc

Reputatie

Reputatie

Reputatie

sport legend
    Reputatie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A31m...embedded#at=16 - o prezentare de moda cu patinatorii care participa la show-ul lui Ilia Averbukh numit "Big city lights". Primele apartitii cu cu Oksana Domnina dupa ce a nascut(arata fabulos), Irina Slutskaya, Elena Berezhnaya, Maxim Marinin, Romnan Kostomarov, Tatiana Navka etc, toti arata extraordinar!!

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Miruna1990 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A31m...embedded#at=16 - o prezentare de moda cu patinatorii care participa la show-ul lui Ilia Averbukh numit "Big city lights". Primele apartitii cu cu Oksana Domnina dupa ce a nascut(arata fabulos), Irina Slutskaya, Elena Berezhnaya, Maxim Marinin, Romnan Kostomarov, Tatiana Navka etc, toti arata extraordinar!!
    Miruna, eu nu pot sa deschid videoclipul, il mai poti posta inca o data sau sa imi zici dupa ce cuvinte cheie sa il caut???