Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *******? Bucuresti

X
    Reputatie

Smile

Va-ti dat seama ca vb singuri in engleza????!! Iar amicul a disparut!

Reputatie
    Rumbucuresti, I recommand you, if you come to Romania, to see all the beautiful cities and places, which are all over the country. For sure, you will like many things.

Regarding football and our teams, one can't say which is better. The teams are not constant, sometimes it can play very good football, sometimes are desastrous... And the matches are rigged all over, depend who needs some points. All the teams fake games. As you know, this things happends all over the world, like you said, in your country, too. Here in Romania the press makes scandal with no reason and that's why the public itself lives this bad spectacle, instead to live the sport...

Reputatie
    baubau, de unde stii ca nu se mai intoarce? :p
    La Salonta de 30 de ani facem mezeluri...

Reputatie
    Dont' worry, in Romania anyone can buy a championship or more, for just five or six milion pounds, but it have to send the money at the right receiver! Don't dream! happy new year! Here is romania, not UK. Go the "blat"
    Pentru sederei:
    "Sunt succese care te injosesc si infrangeri care te inalta." (Nicolae Iorga)
    "Primul om care a preferat sa injure decat sa dea cu piatra poate fi considerat inventatorul civilizatiei." (Sigmund Freud)
    " Violenta este ultimul refugiu al incompetentei." (Isaac Asimov)

Reputatie
    Here is Romania man, but don't forget I'm telling you from my own experience, many English people told me that they like more Romania than England, because in Romania you find a wonderful nature, and they never saw it in England! The people from Romania have a greater ospitallity than the ones in England....but when it comes to football don't forget that the national team of Romania has always beaten England when we play, so in a way the Romanian football is stronger than the English football, although the Domestic Leagues are totally different!
    So don't put Romania in a dark light!
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue][B]Romānia, ţara cu sānge alb-albastru[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

X
    Reputatie
    Am o presimtire...
    AFC Red member

incepator
    Reputatie
    hi again guys, sorry i didn't realise more people were talking and that there was 2 pages here! with regards to me coming into romania to live, well nothing will stop me as i have been making this plan for over 2yrs now and i know a lot about your country but i realised the one thing i didn't know about was romanian football! one other thing i wanted to ask was i went to a romanian football clubs website and i saw the team shirts at 275,000 lei, is that about the correct price? because thats about £4 in english money, and its quite fashionable to wear the football shirts of foreign teams in UK and many people here would pay maybe £20+ to wear the shirt of a romanian football club! also i am curious as to how much your top players get paid each week in romanian teams (i said before that Mutu must be getting around £50,000 per week at chelsea and dumitrescu and popescu were both on £25,000 per week at my team Tottenham Hotspur and that was many years ago)
    oh yeah sorry, 2 more things, are romanian fans allowed to fire "tiribomba" and things that make a lot of smoke at the games? or not allowed but they do it anyway? and the last question...how much does it cost to watch a game in romania (in $ or £ if you can) thx again very much for answering my questions as i am getting more interested in romanian football because Tottenham just keep losing and losing and we r 3rd from the bottom now lol pa

sport legend
    Reputatie
    Well....It is true. You could buy any shirt of a romanian team for a maximum of 10 pounds I think. Usually the fans aren't allowed to enter the stadiums with "tiribomba" unless you are a member of the "galeria" (that's something like the official fan club of the team). The tickets for a match....Well, they're quite cheap for a westerner. For example, a ticket behind the goals at Steaua - Liverpool (probably the most important club match of the year) was 200 000 Lei - that's 4 pounds. And the best seats were sold at less than 20 pounds. At an usual championship match the best seats are cheaper. Maximum 5 pounds I think.....And of course there are season tickets that are really a bargain. You pay something like 20 pounds (I am reffering at Steaua) and you can see all home matches, championship, cup, friendly and even European matches. Next year I'll be a season ticket holder....
    ex-alpopa

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by baubau
    Am o presimtire...
    Si cum ramane cu presimtirea aia baubau?
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue][B]Romānia, ţara cu sānge alb-albastru[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Reputatie
    RumBucuresti, buddy.... I see you're a spurs fan, and be proud of that. It's a great club... I think you can't support another club than the club that you have supported all the way... I rode that you are going to live in Romania, well that's nice... nice chicks, nice nightlife and offcource a beautifull country... And your're asking yourselve wich club you shoud support... believe me, don't support no one of them all... I'm a Ajax-fan because I'm borned 0,5 miles of our old Ajax-stadium, "De Meer"... But I can understand that you want to see a few nice games, than you shoud go to all the city derbies of Bucharest except the games with National Buch. because that isn't a important mach... U Craiova-Steaua is also nice... U Craiova is a nice traditional club with many fans in Oltenia... a region in the south of Romania... and in Timisoara you can catch also a nice game, nice crowd there... for the rest.... no great matches there... I think you'll miss P-League...
    But do what you want..

P.S. a few years ago I went to White Hart Lane with a groupe of 70 Ajaxsupporters to THFC-Nottingham Forest. Ian Dawson, a THFC supporter had organised that trip to London... That was so great... we started to sing: Stand up if you Hate arsenal and after that the THFC fans begun to sing stand up if you hate feyenoord!!....
    wow fuck, that was so unbelieveble great...
    Carpe diem? nu ma! "Carpe noctem"

11. 1st April 2004, 03:14

Reputatie
    Ce faci aici bah? Crezi ca suntem copii debili sa credem in prostiile tale? Nu e nici un moderator pe aici sa-i rada mesajul?
    Vadime vezi ce IP are asa zisul englez. Sa vedem daca e englez sau ne abureste. O fi vreun roman care are chef de joaca....
    [B][COLOR=Red]Fie vreme buna, fie vreme rea,
    caini pana la moarte si dincolo de ea[/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Eu spun sa le suspende temporar dreptul de a primi viza de Onlinesport pana le verifica dosarele, asa cum au procedat englezii la nivel oficial cu romanii

Lasa-i frate, isi dau si ei cu parerea, chiar daca sunt romani “mascatzi” au fost civilizati in exprimare. E ciudat insa intr-adevar ca au pareri atat de “romanesti” , dar e dreptul lor la opinie, buna sau proasta.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is: infinite." William Blake

Reputatie
    Utilizator . era vorba de un post care a fost sters .. la ala se referea Red Heat
    Free Sevilla!!!!

Reputatie
    Asa e. In primul rand era vorba despre postul sters .
    In al doi-lea rand era vorba despre asa-zisul englez
    [B][COLOR=Red]Fie vreme buna, fie vreme rea,
    caini pana la moarte si dincolo de ea[/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    1 aprilie
    in 1923 s-a nascut o legenda

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Heat
    Ce faci aici bah? Crezi ca suntem copii debili sa credem in prostiile tale? Nu e nici un moderator pe aici sa-i rada mesajul?
    Vadime vezi ce IP are asa zisul englez. Sa vedem daca e englez sau ne abureste. O fi vreun roman care are chef de joaca....
    E cel mai simplu de sters, ceea ce a si facut Iulian.

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by iulian
    Utilizator . era vorba de un post care a fost sters .. la ala se referea Red Heat

Sorry Red Heat, it was my mistake...adica scuze, m-au furat limbile de pe aici, cand am scris eu era totul ok
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is: infinite." William Blake

incepator
    Reputatie
    chris u lil smechera, stop spying on me and my new friends hehehehe

incepator
    Reputatie
    wtf u haven't get to Ro yet and u got friends???? geezzzzz

incepator
    Reputatie
    people are attracted to my english good looks and sexy chat even at 2000km+. what more can i say?

incepator
    Reputatie
    lol yeah, hey btw did u know these guys don't believe ur english??? so stfu with ur sexy looks and chat