Thread: Cum pot sa-mi imbunatatesc saritura de pe loc

incepator
    Reputatie

Cum pot sa-mi imbunatatesc saritura de pe loc

Salutare!Cine ma poate ajuta cu sfaturi pt a-mi imbunatati saritura de pe loc.In august am aditere la politie si trebuie sa sar 2.20 si eu sar cam 2.10 si este eliminatorie proba, niciodata nu a fost punctul meu forte saritura de pe loc.Eu alerg,sar, urc scari sarind dar nu prea vad sa isi faca exectul aceste exercitii.PLS HELLP ME!!

incepator
    Reputatie
    observ prietene ca pe site-ul acesta, nu-i intereseaza sa te ajute asa ca poti sa renunti la gandul ca poate cine stie te va ajuta cineva, pt casi eu am postat de 2 zile si nimeni. Dar ca sa te ajut cat decat incearca sati tragi picioarele mai aproape de piept in timpul sariturii la mine a mers la bac anul trecut am sarit 1.4 m si si eu la inceput saream 1.20 cam asa ceva si iar cu mainile sati dai un avant foarte puternic.

fan Gica Chioru
    Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_cc View Post
    Salutare!Cine ma poate ajuta cu sfaturi pt a-mi imbunatati saritura de pe loc.In august am aditere la politie si trebuie sa sar 2.20 si eu sar cam 2.10 si este eliminatorie proba, niciodata nu a fost punctul meu forte saritura de pe loc.Eu alerg,sar, urc scari sarind dar nu prea vad sa isi faca exectul aceste exercitii.PLS HELLP ME!!
    Procura-ti adidasi de-aia cu arcuri,alearga f mult,fa multe multe exercitii pt musculatura picioarelor,sari in sus k mingea cum faceai la scoalaaa......aaaaaah.. pe naiba,descurca-te singur k m-am incurcat

incepator
    Reputatie
    da ms ms mult m-ati ajutat foarte mult!

incepator
    Reputatie
    am vrut sa zic 2.4 m greseala mai sus

incepator
    Reputatie
    dap..pai hai sa paspund eu!
    asa penru inceput poti sa faci niste genuflexiuni,speciale(sti ce sunt alea?)dar si sa faci cat mai multe sarituri.!!Nu face prea mult elan ,arunca picioarele inainte si inpinge cu toata forta!!
    bafta!!!

incepator
    Reputatie

Thumbs up 05

I'm going to bump the thread PRETTY WOMANPART 5INT. PENTHOUSE BATHROOM - DAYVivian turns on the water in the tub. It fills the tub in atorrential rush.VIVIANYou could hold a pep rally inhere!The phone on the marbled bathroom wall suddenly rings. Edwardreaches for it.EDWARD(into the phone)Yes.INT. STUCKEY'S HOUSE - INTERCUTStuckey is walking around his desk.STUCKEYEdward, it's me. Kross is allset for tonight.INT. PENTHOUSE BATHROOM - DAYVivian stares curiously at the bidet.STUCKEYListen, I gotta say this again,I don't like you going alone.She turns it on. The water hits her in the face.EDWARD(stifling a chuckle)I'm a big boy.There are lotions and shampoos and bubblebaths on the edge ofthe tub. Vivian regards them like a kid in a candy shop.STUCKEYLet me at least get you a date.Keep it social.Edward watches as Vivian smells some bubble bath. She smiles.Her eyes ask Edward if it's okay to...? He nods.STUCKEYEdward, did you hear me?EDWARDI'm here.STUCKEYI know a lot of nice girls.Vivian pours the bubblebath into the swirling water. There'ssomething about the look on her face... the way she bites herlower lip... curious, sensual...EDWARDI have one.Edward hangs up the phone as Vivian curiously turns on thetelevision. The sound blares. She fumbles to turn it down.Edward reaches over and turns it off.EDWARDAll right. How much for the week?VIVIANWhat?EDWARDI'm in town until Saturday.She look at him like he isn't speaking English.EDWARDDo-you-want-to-stay-here-for-the-week?It takes Vivian a moment to respond.VIVIANIt'd cost you.EDWARDOf course. How much?VIVIANFive full nights... days too?Edward nods. Vivian hesitates... it's got to be enough toreally change things... She shoots for the moon again.VIVIANFour thousand.EDWARDVivian, may I point out five morenights at three hundred a nightis only 1,500.VIVIANBut you want days too.EDWARDAll right, two thousand.VIVIANThree.EDWARDDone.VIVIANHoly shit.And then, quickly getting herself back together, she flips onthe sexy smile.VIVIAN (cont'd)Sugar, you got it. I will treatyou like a prince. Anything,anyway you want.EDWARDI'm not just talking about sex.VIVIANLook butthead, I'll treat you sonice you'll never want to let mego, okay?EDWARDThree thousand for five days.And Vivian, I will let you go.INT. PENTHOUSE BEDROOM - MORNINGEdward comes out into the bedroom. Vivian quickly follows.They move through the bedroom into the living room.EDWARDI'll be out most of the day.He reaches into his pocket for a money clip. He peels offbills. He hands the cash to Vivian.EDWARDI want you to go out and buy somedecent clothes.Vivian's eyes go wide at the amount of money.EDWARDNothing too flashy, not too sexy.Conservative. Understand?INT. PENTHOUSE ENTRANCE WAY - DAYThey're at the front door.VIVIANYeah, you want me to dress likeyour high class girlfriend.You're wasting your money though.All I'm gonna do is hang aroundthe hotel. As a matter of fact, I may never get out of thatbathtub.Edward opens the door, he starts to exit. He turns back.EDWARDThink again. I'm taking you outto an important dinner with metonight.The door closes in her face.INT. OUTSIDE THE PENTHOUSE DOOR - DAYVIVIAN (O.S.)(from inside)What? Are you crazy?Edward smiles to himself.EDWARDProbably.INT. PENTHOUSE BATHROOM - DAYVivian is stretched out in the hot bubble bath. The TV is on.She clicks the remote control in her hand.VIVIANThree thousand...She lies back into the soapy water and disappears. She suddenlypops back up, laughing.VIVIANThree thousand!A thought occurs to her. She reaches for the cordless phone.She dials. She waits. She is about to disconnect when thephone is answered.KIT (O.S.)'Lo.VIVIANKit! Where've you been?KIT (O.S.)I was asleep. You woke me. Youokay?VIVIANKit, listen, the guy last night,the one in the Ferrari, I'm atthis hotel, the Regent BeverlyWilshire, it's this absolutelyunbelievable place and he's hiredme for a whole week and Kit,listen, he's paying me threethousand bucks! We can get outof the apartment. We can get outof this town. We can do anything!(silence)Kit? Hey, you there?KIT (O.S.)Why'd he want you?That hurts. Perhaps because Vivian's been wondering the samething.VIVIANHe... he just does.KIT (O.S.)I'm sorry, Viv'. Carlos has beenon my back.(a beat)Did you get the money up frontlike I taught ya'?VIVIANThree hundred for last night andhe gave me extra to buy someclothes. Now listen, I'm gonnaleave an envelope for you at thefront desk.Give me two hundred to the scumbucket and the other hundred tothat asshole landlord for partof the rent. Spend it on drugsand I'll pull your hair out.KITI'm getting dressed now. I'll be over. Bye.VIVIANHey Kit, where do I go for theclothes? Good stuff on him.KIT (O.S.)(brightening)In Beverly Hills?VIVIANYeah.KIT (O.S.)Baby! Rodeo Drive.INT. HOTEL LOBBY - DAYVivian comes out of the elevator and crosses the lobby. Sheis back in her hooker clothes. She leaves an envelope at thefront desk.MR. THOMAS, the prim, middle-aged hotel manager, steps out fromhis office. He stares in surprise and displeasure as he seesVivian exit out the front door. Vivian doesn't notice the oddstares she gets from two well-dressed MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN who are just entering.EXT. RODEO DRIVE - DAYVivian is looking wide-eyed and delighted and yes, more thana bit overwhelmed. She passes store windows... and MORE STOREWINDOWS... and still MORE STORE WINDOWS. Each display is more beautiful and expensive than the one before.Vivian is also aware that she is getting odd looks. FromPASSERBY'S. Two beautiful dressed GIRLS her own age look ather, turn away and giggle. The uniformed GUARDS that stand atattention in front of many of the stores, stare at her suspiciously.Feeling more and more uncomfortable, Vivian comes to a poshwoman's boutique. She hesitates for a moment. She enters.INT. BOUTIQUE - DAYVivian is no sooner in the door than she is subject to thedisapproving stare of a SALESWOMAN standing behind the counter.SALESWOMAN(cooly)May I help you?VIVIANI'm just looking, thanks.Vivian tiptoes through the shop as if it was filled with delicate glass objects. She cautiously examines a dress. The Saleswoman quickly comes around the counter and approaches her.SALESWOMANAre you looking for something in particular?VIVIANYes. Something... conservative.SALESWOMANYes...Vivian eyes the Saleswoman, puzzled at her tone. She examinesa dress.VIVIANYou have beautiful things.(no reply)How much is this?SALESWOMANI don't think it would fit you.VIVIAN(beginning to get thedrift)I didn't ask if it would fit.I asked how much it was.SALESWOMANIt's very expensive.Vivian's body tenses as she stares at the Saleswoman.VIVIANWhat is with you?SALESWOMAN(unblinking)Excuse me?VIVIANI'm going to spend money.SALESWOMANI don't think we have anythingfor you here. You're obviouslyin the wrong place.Vivian is speechless. She turns and stomps toward the door.She stops and spins around staring at the Saleswoman. Vivianflips her off. She throws the door open and storms outside.The Saleswoman calmly strolls back to her counter and returnsto her place.   Most of us take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future, when we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. wow gold, The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty task, hardly aware of our listless attitude towards life.  The same lethargy, I am afraid, characterizes the use of our faculties and senses. Only the deaf appreciate hearing, only the blind realize the manifold blessings that lie in sight url=http://www.wowgoldvip.fr]wow gold[/url]. Particularly does this observation apply to those who have lost sight and hearing in adult WOW Power leveling life. But those who have never suffered impairment of sight or hearing seldom make the fullest use of these blessed faculties. Their eyes and ears take in all sights and sound hazily, without concentration, and with little appreciation. It is the same old story of not being grateful for what we conscious of health until we are ill.  I have often thought it would be a blessing if each human being were stricken blind and deaf for a few days at some wow gold time during his early adult life. Darkness would make him more appreciative of sight; silence would teach him the joys of sound. WOW Power leveling Now and then I have tested my seeing friends

incepator
    Reputatie
    ai mai trecut proba?

si ce fel de adidasi au arcuri? n-am mai vazut