Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Game :"This or that" in patinaj artistic

Reputatie
    Pai ma refeream per general,nu in mod special la vreun nume...Cum iti plac mai mult...sa ii vezi cu o tipa langa ei,sau singuri ?
    Marinin.
    Pe cine ati prefera sa vedeti patinator... pe Emmanuel Moire sau pe Wentworth Miller?
    [COLOR="Blue"]Opreste,Doamne,ceasul cu care ne masori destramarea...[/COLOR]

Reputatie
    eeeeeee....Pe amandoi!!!! ar arata super bine pe gheata
    Franta/Rusia?

( rafaela )
    Dean Winchester: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there is no such thing as unicorns?

Reputatie
    Imi plac francezii dar dupa rusi mor. Pana si limba rusa incepe sa-mi placa. Rusia! pai ia uitati-va ce regal!!!

Olympic champions in the male solitary figure skating Alexei Yagudin and Yevgeny Plushenko will participate in the "Ice show the two capitals", which will take place simultaneously at the Red Square in Moscow and St. Petersburg Palace Square.
    Ice performance with the best skating world will be held December 19, 2007, starting at 20.00 IUT.

In Moscow, in the unique program, which is the best demonstration rooms, under the leadership of artistic and film producer Ilya Averbuha company Olympic champion and four times world champion Alexei Yagudin amount to a double Olympic champion Ekaterina Gordeeva, Olympic champion Ilya Kulik, a double world champion, Olympic Games prize Irina Slutskaya, the world and European champions Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov, world champions twice the tightening among professionals Elena Leonova and Andrei Hvalko, Yana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitsky.
    Figure skating at the Red Square to submit twice the tightening world champions Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviysky (Bulgaria), the European champions Isabelle Delobel and Olivier Schoenfelder (France), triple champion Johnny Weyr USA, USA champions Naomi Lang and Peter Tchernyshev, champion Canada Emmanuel Sandyu, multiple world championships prize Fumi Suguri (Japan).

In St. Petersburg at the Bolshoi at the Winter Palace Square Katke Speakers Olympic champion, a triple world champion Yevgeny Plushenko, the Olympic champions Tatiana Navka and Roman Kostomarov, Olympic champions Oksana Grischuk and Evgeny Platov, Olympic champion, twice the tightening world champions Tatiana Totmyanina and Maxim Marinin, the silver prize Olympic Games and the world championships prize Sasha Cohen (USA), silver prize Olympics, double world champion Stephane Lambiel (Switzerland), the Olympic Games bronze prize Philippe Candeloro (France), Olympic Games bronze prize Elena Grushina and Ruslan Goncharov (Ukraine), prize World Cup and European championship Drobyazko Margarita and Povilas Vanagas (Lithuania), the championship prize of Europe Oksana Domnina and Maxim Shabalin (Russia), world champion among juniors Tessa Virtyu Muar and Scott (Canada), world champion among juniors Carolyn Djang (USA), bronze European championship prize Kira Korpi (Finland), the World Cup prize Mao Asada (Japan), Arthur Gachinsky (Russia), Yuko Kawaguchi and Alexei Smirnov (Russia).
    Leading the show will be in Peter Tatiana Navka and Yevgeny Plushenko

Moscova sau St. Petersburg?
    Last edited by Tracoromana; 14th December 2007 at 20:04.
    "Cand simt nevoia de maretie, la Yagudin ma intorc."

Reputatie
    St Petersburg
    Poitiers sau Paris?
    Acum am citit toata distributia! As vrea sa merg la ambele spectacole, dar am ales St.Peterburg pentru minunatele sale puncte turistice Nu ca Moscova nu ar avea
    Last edited by whisper; 14th December 2007 at 20:26.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Paris, oricat de mult mi-as dori sa merg si la Poitiers. las orasul ptr vizitat, altor fane

daca tot vine vb:
    sa patinati iarna in: Paris sau Moscova?
    (lipsa de inspiratie )

Reputatie
    Sa patinez...mmmmmmmm...mai bine sa vizitez, nush de ce acum as prefera Moscova
    Nagano sau Salt Lake City?
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    SLC (nu de alta,dar acolo a castigat Alexei medalia de aur )

CE/CM?

Reputatie
    CM
    Si la Nagano a castigat CM din 2002 a fost la Nagano
    Gala sau GP?

Reputatie
    Mmmm...amandoua !!
    (Marce 4u2)
    Sp sau lp?

Reputatie
    lp

grand prix sau gala?
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    gala

skate Canada sau skate America?

Reputatie
    Mmmm...Skate Canada.
    Ia sa vedem cine citeste prima intrebarea asta... Brian Joubert sau Evgheni Plushenko?

Reputatie
    Brian..cum sa aleg Plushy
    Lambiel sau Lindeman?

Reputatie
    Lindemann!!!

Brian Joubert / Stephane Lambiel
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    lambiel

joubert sau yags?
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Yags Toujours Alexei nush daca zisei bine.
    The Kerr's sau Belbin/Agosto?

Reputatie
    Kerr&Kerr

Kevin vd Perren/ Tomas Verner ?
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    hai mai iulia cum sa aleaga omul aici??? pt mine in acest moment e imposibil. sa vad ce se mai intampla sezonul asta.
    vreau sa vad cine poate sa aleaga.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Offf..nici eu nu pot!!
    eram decisa sa scriu pe unul din ei,dar cand ma gandesc si la celalat nu functioneaza degetele pe tastatura
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][FONT="Georgia"][B]I want to be European Champion, World Champion and Olympic Champion~ Brian Joubert[/B][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Green"]2 out of 3 ![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER]

Reputatie
    iulia uite ce ai facut!!!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    am vazut mai multe programe cu Kevin,se pune?
    pe de alta parte..logic ca am vazut mai multe programe cu Kevin,doar patineaza de mai multi ani la amatori!
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][FONT="Georgia"][B]I want to be European Champion, World Champion and Olympic Champion~ Brian Joubert[/B][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Green"]2 out of 3 ![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER]