Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sasha Cohen

Reputatie
    s-a indragostit snake
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Da dragoste la prima postare
    Bafta, Reghe!

Reputatie
    bai...ma refeream la sasha cohen, nu la delia.
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    lasa-l draga!!dak a fost dragoste la primul post,nu mai conteaza k e vb de sasha sau de minelooooooooollllllll
    mr snake,iti promit k o sa mai postez poze super tari!!!oki??
    [B][SIZE="4"]Idiot wind blowing every time u move ur teeth,Ur an Idiot babe;It's a wonder u still know how to breath(pt cine se simte[/SIZE][/B]...)

Reputatie
    Pai poti sa postezi dar prefer pe cineva care sa fie langa mine nu la 5000 de kilometrii departare
    Ce puse pe misto uri sunteti
    Bafta, Reghe!

Reputatie
    eu sunt experta in ironii si mistouri,nimeni nu ma intrece!!!
    acum sunt in romania,in elvetia plec in septembrie,k sa stiti oameni buni
    [B][SIZE="4"]Idiot wind blowing every time u move ur teeth,Ur an Idiot babe;It's a wonder u still know how to breath(pt cine se simte[/SIZE][/B]...)

Reputatie
    Nu as paria pe asta oricum e bine sa ai la indemana ironii
    Bafta, Reghe!

Reputatie
    ce daca esti la 5000 de km departare... conteaza ca-ti place
    si-s si pozele ei suuuper. sa te tot uiti. nici nu vei zice ca-i la 5000 km

Reputatie

Reputatie
    Blades of Glory is a sloppy piece of work, with a thoroughly illogical narrative and glaring technical glitches. (The skating sequences rely so heavily on CGI, they may as well have been fully animated.) But then, none of the millions of moviegoers flocking to Blades of Glory on opening weekend expect a great story or state-of-the-art F/X--they're just looking for a few good laughs. Thus, any review of the film must first answer the question: "Is it funny?" Well...yes, but not because of anything first-time directors Will Speck and Josh Gordon or the four credited screenwriters bring to the table. This is a textbook example of a movie that was made entirely in the casting room. By hiring nimble comic minds like Will Arnett, Amy Poehler, Jenna Fischer, Craig T. Nelson and, of course, Will Ferrell, the filmmakers wisely surrounded themselves with people who know how to wring solid belly laughs out of a paper-thin premise.

Set in the world of championship figure skating, Blades of Glory revolves around the rivalry between the sport's two leading male skaters-socially awkward prodigy Jimmy MacElroy (Jon Heder) and wild man of the rink Chazz Michael Michaels (Ferrell). After tying for the gold medal at the World Championships, their mutual animosity boils over into a full-blown fistfight. Disgraced, they are both slapped with a lifetime ban from competitive skating by a jury made up of real-life Olympians Nancy Kerrigan, Brian Boitano, Peggy Fleming and Dorothy Hamill.

Fast-forward three-and-a-half years and Jimmy is lacing up kids' ice skates at a sporting-goods store while Chazz makes nightly drunken appearances in a crappy Ice Capades knockoff. Just as they're on the verge of abandoning all hope of ever resuming their careers, help arrives in the unexpected form of Jimmy's number-one fan (and stalker), Hector (Nick Swardson), who informs him that he can compete in the World Championships after all...as a pairs skater. When his search for a female partner doesn't pan out, Jimmy's coach (Nelson) comes up with the bright idea of pairing his pupil with his old enemy. Although relations between Jimmy and Chazz are initially frosty, after a few training montages, they're amazed to discover that they actually like each other--in a totally heterosexual way, of course. But one obstacle still blocks their path to reclaiming the gold medal: the brother/sister skating team of Stranz and Fairchild Van Waldenberg (Arnett and Poehler), who are willing to do whatever it takes to remain the sport's reigning champs, especially if it involves cheating.

Reputatie
    mdaaa...am vazut filmul. face mistode patinaj, and that's not nice...
    Dean Winchester: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there is no such thing as unicorns?

Reputatie
    lasa-i draga!sunt niste inculturisti si nu au spirit artistic!! au un IQ sub nivelul marii deci nu te astepta sa le placa acesta arta

Reputatie
    http://www.boston.com/news/local/art..._her_horizons/

un articol foarte dragut cu Sasha
    Dean Winchester: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there is no such thing as unicorns?

Reputatie
    super articolul,marce
    thx!,mi-a placut si clipulshe's sooo sweet!!

Reputatie
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][FONT="Georgia"][B]I want to be European Champion, World Champion and Olympic Champion~ Brian Joubert[/B][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Green"]2 out of 3 ![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER]

Reputatie
    nu stiu de ce nu imi place de ea!
    pur si simplu nu imi intra la suflet.....desi e o patinatoare talentata!

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by madalina18 View Post
    nu stiu de ce nu imi place de ea!
    pur si simplu nu imi intra la suflet.....desi e o patinatoare talentata!
    bine ai venit in randul "fanilor"ei

Reputatie
    mie mi se pare ca e prea sweet sa nu iti placa de ea

Reputatie
    e frumusica fizic si gratioasa pe gheata,dar mi se pare o infumurata(asta din interviurile citite cu ea)si nu suport asta la un patinator oricat de bun ar fi el/ea

Reputatie
    mie nu'mi place cum ii sta cu parul prins

Reputatie

Cohen to become a contortionist on reality TV

Cohen to become a contortionist on reality TV
    Skater to star on CBS reality show

http://web.icenetwork.com/images/200...3/BUMdquBJ.jpg

(03/20/2008) - Sasha Cohen isn't going to let Kristi Yamaguchi steal the reality show spotlight.

Cohen will be one of sixteen celebrities competing in Secret Talents of the Stars, a weekly talent show featuring unknown talents of well-known personalities. The series will premiere live on Tues., April 8, on CBS.

For those of you alive in the 1970's, think Battle of the Network Stars but with Ringling Bros., Cirque du Soleil, The Flying Karamazov Brothers and other experts as the trainers.

Every week, the stars will compete against each other to surmise which one has the best hidden talent. Each participant will develop a unique unknown skill, and then perform it with one of the headline troupes. Their performances will be graded by a panel of three judges, but a viewer vote will determine who gets voted off the show each week.

Cohen will try her hat at being a contortionist by performing with the "New Shanghai Circus."

Celebrities competing in Secret Talent of the Stars is a veritable "who's not" of Hollywood D-listers. Cohen should shine against fellow competitors Clint Black, George Takei, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Marla Maples, Ric Flair, Joe Frazier, Bridget Marquardt, Mya, Danny Bonaduce, Sheila E., Roy Jones, Jr., Cindy Margolis and Ben Stein.
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]