Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jamie Sale/David Pelletier

Reputatie
    florik, esti comoara noastra de interviuri !!!!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    fac si eu ce pot

Reputatie
    Multumim, Florik!
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    am uploadat un clip gasit pe dc++ cu ei doi dupa ce au castigat olimpiada, cand erau invitati la jay leno
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/lou5u7

Reputatie
    Mesaje de la Jamie pe situl oficial
    July 24th, 2008 - Where's the summer going?
    Hey Everyone!
    Where is the summer going? Every year it seems to go faster and faster, is this a sign of getting older? LOL Our little man Jesse is growing up before our eyes and we can hardly believe it, it's crazy how they can change overnight almost. He's almost 10 months now and he's all over the place crawling and getting into trouble whenever he can. We definitely have our hands full and always need to keep our eyes on him or else he's gone or pulling something down or eating something he shouldn't be,etc. So fun though and we really love it!
    We have started skating again and we are getting ready for a couple of shows this summer/fall and we'll be choreographing soon as well. We don't have much picked out as far as music yet, we just started REALLY listening but it usually comes to us quickly or accidentally.
    We've had and still have weddings to go to (4 total this summer) so that's always fun. I am coaching one skater right now along with my coach Jan Ullmark (same as last year) part time so we train and then I help out and we're also keeping busy doing pilates, running and a lot of walking with Jesse. Our biggest task right now is sleep training Jesse which means we're teaching him to put himself to sleep. NOT SO EASY when he's used to being held and cuddled all the time to fall asleep. It's actually very important to teach them this so they can sleep anywhere, anytime without a problem. It's harder on us though because we have to have HUGE patience and it may take up to 2 weeks to train him. Ahhhh, I guess we should be well trained in this department.
    We are going to the Indy car races coming up this weekend here in Edmonton with our car sponsor Driving Force and then next Thursday is our annual golf tourny here too. Good times!
    Anyway, life is great and we are having a wonderful summer so far and enjoying being with our little guy outside everyday. It's been great here in Edmonton, for the most part!
    Hope you all are fabulous and taking good care. We'll be back here....well I'm not sure, it seems to take me a while to write all the time now but we will keep trying to be better.
    Be well and until next time.......
    Jamie
    May 15th, 2008 - Holy Moly!
    Well, long time no write everyone!
    We apologize for neglecting you all for SO long. As you've probably noticed I (Jamie) am the only one of the 2 of us who write and that makes it difficult to keep you posted with a little guy in the house now. I know I shouldn't have excuses but every time I think of writing I end up getting distracted by Jesse's cute little face (well not so little!!!! LOL) and then I forget.
    He's having a nap now and I have nothing to get done around the house so I'm writing, FINALLY!
    We had a great time touring the 20 cities in the US and the 12 in Canada with Jesse, he was wonderful it actually made the time go by faster having him there and watching him do something new almost daily.
    It was difficult for us to leave him at home with Gramma (1st time away from him) when we went to Victoria and Vancouver to finish the Can. tour but we were told it was suppose to be good for us.....NOT! Not for me anyway. I know it's healthy to have your time away but I'm CRAZY over this kid and can't get enough of him.
    We were happy to get home and give him a squeeze. He didn't forget about us thank goodness.
    Since we've been home we've been spring cleaning and organizing our house, we do this every spring. We are trying to get some golfing in when the weather is nice and visiting with all our friends and family now that we're home for a bit.
    We are doing a few charity golf tournaments (did one yesterday in Canmore,Ab,Can.) this spring/summer and and we have 3 weddings too. FUN!
    We are planning to take a month or so off the ice and then start back and choreograph for this coming seasons' shows. We aren't sure exactly what we'll be doing but we should have about 3 shows before Jan. We are "hoping" to be commentating again at Skate Canada Int., Nationals and if possible 4 Cont's and Wolrds. We'll see.
    Our little man is crawling a bit and he's pulling himself up on everything so there's no more taking your eyes off of him. He's quite axious to walk and be a big boy but it's not fair how fast he's growing up.
    Anyway, for how long we haven't written for I surprisingly don't have a ton to tell you I'm sorry.
    I will keep you posted on what's happening with us for the summer/fall. Hope you are all well and having a great sping and your summer is even better.
    Take care,
    Jamie
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    mi-a facut mare placere sa citesc felul cum scrie despre ala micu :d mai ales ca stiu cum e sa ai un bebe in preajma, si sora mea are unu si e fascinant cum un mititel te poate schimba (in bine)
    "cand aduci un stadion de oameni pana in punctul de a-si rupe traheea cantand ..atunci esti un artist adevarat. de neuitat din primul rand"
    KC :dance:

Reputatie
    Cei doi si-au updatat jurnalul.
    Baby Jesse turned 1 year old
    http://www.sale-pelletier.com/english/journal.php

Reputatie
    Pelletier and Le Gougne meet again in Paris
    To err is human; to forgive, divine
    http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Last edited by whisper; 7th June 2010 at 01:57.

Reputatie