Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patinajul mai mult decat amator - Sfaturi / Patinaj Public

Reputatie

Wink Patinajul mai mult decat amator - Sfaturi / Patinaj Public

Lectii de patinaj pentru talentele descoperite prea tarziu sau nedescoperite inca

Aici postam lucruri folositoare celor care invata sa patineze
    http://www.ice-tech.ca/Images/skater_home.gif
    Last edited by Iulya; 24th October 2008 at 00:38. Reason: modificare titlu topic
    Short on money,
    But long on time,
    Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
    And i'm running late,
    And i don't need an excuse,
    'cause i'm wearing my brand new shoes.

Reputatie
    cool
    cel putin nu ma voi imprastia pe ice rink
    Dean Winchester: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there is no such thing as unicorns?

Reputatie
    Okay, Beginning Skater, you’ve laced up your skates and are ready to get on the ice and have fun. But, wait, before you do, take a couple of extra minutes to warm up. This is important for ALL skaters, regardless of their level.

For the Beginning Skater, here are some special warm-ups to allow you to become accustomed to the task of balancing on those 1/8” wide steel blades.

These exercises can be done anywhere on the rubber matting in the rink.

Note: The black or dark-colored rubber matting that’s around the rink and near the skate rental counter is there to protect the blades. DO NOT WALK ON CONCRETE IN ICE SKATES! Whether they’re rentals or your own, concrete will damage the blade.

For the initial part of your off ice warm up, just walk around a small area, feeling what it’s like to maneuver around in figure skates.

Question: What are those funny looking claws on the front of the blade?

Answer: Toepicks. All figure skating blades have them. They’re designed to assist you with your jumps and spins. When skating backwards, you stop with them. The only thing you need to know about the toepick at this stage is to keep from tripping over it. That’s why good balance is essential.

Squats: the Best Warm-Up You Can Do

Stand up straight, arms in front of you, feet hip distance apart. This enables you to find your center of balance. Squat slightly. Just a tiny bit, to get you used to lowering your center of gravity. Do this about 3 or 4 times.

Next, squat further, not all the way down, but until you really feel your knees are bending. Here’s a skating secret: if you can’t bend your knees, you can’t skate! The stronger your knees are, the better of a skater you’ll be. Again, do the more advanced squats a few times. You will probably find yourself putting a lot of weight on the toepick. Finally, go down as far as you can.

Remember, your arms are out in front of you and you’re

looking straight ahead. You may fall, but so what, it’s just how this sport works. Falling happens to ALL skaters from beginners to Olympians. So here is the breakdown of the first off-ice warm up.

Level I Squat [slightly bent knees] 3 to 4 times

Level II Squat [fairly well bent knees] 3 to 4 times

Level III Squat [fully bent knees] 2 to 3 times

If you’re unable to do the Level III Squat, don’t worry. It’s not necessary for everyone and if you’re not in the best physical shape then refrain from trying.

Almost Ready to Skate!

Before you step onto the ice, please observe the rules of the rink. These rules are usually posted throughout the rink and are usually standardized. No food and beverages are allowed on the ice for obvious reasons. Skate in the same direction as the other skaters, which is often in the counter-clockwise direction. Many rinks have a Reverse Skate and this allows people to strengthen their other side, or for the skater who’s naturally inclined to be a clockwise skater, to feel at home for a few minutes! Other rules revolve around not smoking, no fighting, cursing or horseplay and rules of courtesy towards others.

Playing ‘Crack the Whip’ is not tolerated in most rinks, nor will groups of skaters be allowed to hold hands or link arms. Two or three skaters are certainly allowed to do this, especially if a more experienced skater is being of assistance.

The first rule you’ll observe is to watch the entrance and make sure there is no one in your way. In a crowded session this is even more important.
    Short on money,
    But long on time,
    And i'm running late,

Reputatie
    ioana, buna ideea. dar cumva am senzatia ca la iarna cand o sa fiu cu patinele in picioara o sa uit toate sfaturile utile si o sa cad in nas!!!!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    pai da , pana la urma tot practica e cea mai buna, da' nu strica un pic de teorie. trust me , eu asa am invatat sa ma ridic dupa ce cad, am citit niste articole de astea ,ca sa nu ma mai tarasc pana la mantinela
    Short on money,
    But long on time,
    And i'm running late,

Reputatie
    How To Do a Snowplow Stop

Stopping on the ice is essential for every figure skater. This is the first and easiest stop a skater must master. The snowplow stop can be done with one or with both feet. Many beginning skaters find doing a one-foot snowplow stop is easier than doing a two foot snowplow stop.

1. Understand that the blade has edges, both outside and inside. This stop must be done on the flat of the blade (the very center of the blade).

2. Practice at the rail. Push the flat of the blade out to scrape the ice while holding onto the rail.

3. Move away from the rail and slowly glide on two feet.

4. Push one foot out by pressing on a flat. There should be some friction on the ice and snow should form.

5. Bend knees.

6. Come to a complete stop
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]When you leave, my colors fade to grey, Every word of love I used to say, now I paint it everyday....[/COLOR][/FONT]

Reputatie
    de cate ori am incercat, niciodata nu mi-a iesit the snowplow stop...
    Short on money,
    But long on time,
    And i'm running late,

Reputatie
    nici mie...imi ies chestii de 3 ori mai dificile si asta nu!
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]When you leave, my colors fade to grey, Every word of love I used to say, now I paint it everyday....[/COLOR][/FONT]

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by irinaidu View Post
    ioana, buna ideea. dar cumva am senzatia ca la iarna cand o sa fiu cu patinele in picioara o sa uit toate sfaturile utile si o sa cad in nas!!!!
    Cu siguranta
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][FONT="Georgia"][B]I want to be European Champion, World Champion and Olympic Champion~ Brian Joubert[/B][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Green"]2 out of 3 ![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER]

Reputatie

Reputatie

Reputatie
    "Cand simt nevoia de maretie, la Yagudin ma intorc."

Reputatie
    mersi flavia. eu m-am chinuit ceva sa merg cu spatele dar nu mi-a reusit. ce-i drept nu am incercat asa cum face nenea asta, dar cred ca oricum ar fi prea greu pt mine.
    am vazut ca e o pagina intreaga cu nenea asta.
    http://ca.youtube.com/results?search...&search=Search
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Un link util. http://home.pacbell.net/anamga/basicSkating.html
    Nici eu nu stiu sa patinez. In fiecare an vreau sa invat, dar am o frica groaznica de gheata. Dar cand ii vad pe cei care patineaza, imi zic ca trebuie sa incerc. Dar precis o sa cad si o sa fac gaura in gheata la greutatea mea. Daca ar mai fi cineva care vrea sa invete si sa mergem impreuna, mi-ar fi mai usor.

Reputatie
    Sa stii ca nu-i asa de greu, cel putin daca stii sa mergi cu rolele e si mai usor. Cand am fost la patinoar am cazut in 2 ore doar o data.
    "In muzică există ceva care te poate atinge unde nu o poate face nici cel mai profund gând." Sergiu Celibidache

Reputatie
    dap, si eu m-am descurcat bine prima oara, caci stiam sa merg pe role. n-am cazut parca....doar de 2 ori parca am cazut de cand patinez de 4-5 ani si asta din cauza unor nesimtiti care pun piedica sau intimideaza.
    vorba lui pink, stupid f***s

Reputatie
    Ca bine zici, Rocsana..pe mine mai mult ma intimideaza..e drept ca nu am mers ft des la patinoar, dar ma enerveaza cand cineva imi urmareste fiecare pas si fiecare reactie I`m kinda shyhttp://www.yelims.com/IPB/Smiley-IPB-418.gif
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There's no point in being grown up if u can't be childish sometimes.[/FONT]

Reputatie
    Nu stiu, eu merg la patinoar la noi in oras si ma uit. Nu am vazut pe nimeni sa puna piedica. Eu nu stiu sa patinez cu rolele Si mi-e si frica de numa. Plus greutatea

Reputatie
    Da, asa am zis si eu la inceput. Prima data m-am tinut de margine si usor, usor, m-am desprins.
    "In muzică există ceva care te poate atinge unde nu o poate face nici cel mai profund gând." Sergiu Celibidache

Reputatie
    eu cad si daca ma tin de margine. si daca m-as tine cu ambele maini as cadea.

Reputatie
    Si eu era s-o iau la vale de mai multe ori Pan' la urma am rezistat, desi era sa fac un spagat