Date of Birth: 30.09.1980
    Place of Birth: Erfurt
    Height: 163cm
    Hometown: Erfurt
    Began Skating at: 4 years old
    Coach: Ilona Schindler
    Choreographer: Iwo Svec, Lea Ann Miller
    Former Coach: Sonja Morgenstern

Stefan started to skate at age 4, and at age 12 he wanted to switch to ice-hockey but his mother didn't allow this. His idol in figure skating is Elvis Stojko. Stefan also admires the speed-skater Gunda Niemann-Stirnemann. He was the first German skater to win Junior Worlds in 2000.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    wow... e cat mine de inalt aveam niste poze cu el, da' trebuie sa le gasesc si sa ma prind cum se pun

Reputatie
    Pai dai la "go advance" si cauti "Manage attachments" si gata
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    aham ... ms ... o sa incerc

Reputatie
    Cu placere..astept pozele

Reputatie
    am pus doar cateva... celelalte poze erau prea mari
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reputatie
    http://www.fsvids.net/forums/style_e...fault/yes3.gif

wow ..... ce frumos ....thanks adelina!http://www.fsvids.net/forums/style_e.../goldstars.gif

back on topik ..let me see :

Oras natal:Erfurt
    Profesia in afara patinajului: ... soldat ... e sponsorizat de German Federal Armed Forces.
    Hobbies:fotbal, tenis, golf si muzica
    Idoli din Patinaj: Alexej Yagudin, Elvis Stojko
    Patinatori pe care ii apreziaza din alte discipline: Susanna Pöykiö (Finland), Xue Shen/Hongbo Zhao (China).
    Cel mai frumose moment din cariera:medalia de la campionatele mondiale din 2004 , Castigarea campionatului mondial de juniori din 2000

Dupa olimpiada din 2006 si-a schimbat antrenoarea precum si locul de antrenament: Viola Striegler si s-a mutat in Berlin. Coregrafi: Iwo Svec, Hendryk Schamberger, Maria Binczyk. Colaboreaza tot din 2006 si cu Mishin.
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Wow cate lucruri stii despre el ..e soldat?? nu cred ca auzisem asta
    Il place pe Alexei ce dragut!
    @ Ralu: pai editeaza-le un pic in paint.

Reputatie
    idee buna, idee buna de thread!!!!
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]When you leave, my colors fade to grey, Every word of love I used to say, now I paint it everyday....[/COLOR][/FONT]

Reputatie
    Deci mai erau fane Stefan pe aici? Nu stiam

Reputatie
    da e soldat ...check here ...Profilul pe ISU http://www.isufs.org/bios/isufs00000118.htm asta si datorita sponsorului ... pt k trebuie sa participe si la actiuni de provare etc .

Music Short Program / Original Dance as of 2006/2007 season
    Robot City by John Powell - Blue Men Group

Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of 2006/2007 season
    Yamato (soundtrack)

Practice low season: 35 h / week
    Practice high season: 25h / week

Personal Best Total Score 200.54 European Championships 2005
    Personal Best Score Short Program 68.65 Cup of Russia 2005
    Personal Best Score Free Skating 133.38 World Championships 2007

Vorbitor de germana si engleza dar stie si franceza si rusa. Din cate stiu ar intentiona sa isi continue studile dupa terminarea carierei ramanand insa in tot in sfera sportiva: management sportiv si turism.

Si vids:
    Gala de la German Stars on Ice de la bad libezell 2006 - Rock&Roll -2006_lindemann_gala_bad_libezell
    2004 Worlds SP "Earnest"
    2004 Worlds LP "Le Petit Poucet"
    1999 Euro SP
    1999 Euro LP "Daylight"
    2005-Europenele de la torino programul de la gala "Good Life"
    2007 Worlds LP -"Yamato"
    Gala de la Berlin - "Chasing Cars"
    Last edited by Iulya; 14th April 2007 at 23:11.
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    ce faine sunt pozele
    Dean Winchester: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there is no such thing as unicorns?

Reputatie
    m-am tot chinuit sa incarc si eu niste poze, dar tot trebuie sa le micsorez. asa ca am reusit doar 2 poze.
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Lindemann began skating when he was four. "My father wanted me to be a soccer player like he was, but my mother thought I should try skating so she took me to the rink. I do play soccer sometimes, but just with my friends to relax." He landed his first triple jump, a triple toe loop, when he was thirteen and his first quad, also a toe loop, when he was 16 or 17. "I like jumps the most," he said. "It's a great feeling to be in the air, turning around four times. It's like flying." He has also been practicing the quad salchow and the quad lutz, but hasn't landed any of the jumps cleanly. Lindemann has already gone into the record books as the first German to land a quadruple jump in competition at the Bofrost Cup on Ice, where he won both the jumping competition and the long program to take the overall gold medal.

"I enjoyed the jump competition at the Bofrost Cup very much," he said. "I was very relaxed there. There was more audience participation and more fun. For me, it wasn't as difficult as doing a short program. I like the new judging system too. It's good that you can move up many places by yourself and not because of other skaters' mistakes, but I don't like it when you two-foot a harder jump and get less credit than a clean lesser jump. From the judges marks at Skate America, I saw that my marks for spins were not so good, so I've been working more on spins in practice, but spins are hardest for me." Lindemann noted that in the non-CoP competitions he will be attempting a quad toe/triple toe in both his short and his long programs. "I want to get the feeling for doing it in every program," he added.

Lindemann tries to change either the short or the long program each year, but not both. Iwo Svec choreographs his programs. This year, he is using music from the Earnest soundtrack for the short program and Le Petit Poucet for the long. "The short program is a Dixie-jazz piece that my choreographer found for me," he said. "Several years ago I used music like that and I thought about going back to it. Last year I only used the free program at Nationals and Europeans so I wanted to use it again. We had two choices for the music, this or "Spy Game", but this is more difficult than the other. I didn't want to skate an easy program even though I'm not so good at presentation." Off ice, he said he enjoys "black, soul and rhythm and blues music."

Lindemann trains with coach Ilona Schindler in Erfurt, except in the summer when the rink has no ice. Then he goes to Oberstdorf or Austria for summer camps for two or three weeks at a time. In season, he normally works for three hours on ice every day, plus another 2-3 hours off ice. He does ballet and conditioning work and lifts weights in the gym. In the summer, he goes cycling with the speed skaters in his local club, but said he doesn't like jogging because "it's boring running by yourself." He also spends four or five weeks training in the German Army. "I am just a regular soldier," he said. "I've been in the Army three years and have reached the third rank." But he doesn't intend to make it a career "I have started to study at home in sports and tourist management. A lot of people want to do sports and there are a lot of jobs in Germany so I'd like to go in that direction. I pan to compete for sure until 2006. After that I'll decide on my career."

For fun, he likes to play tennis, visit clubs, and watch movies, especially comedies and movies with George Clooney and Robert DeNiro, his favorite actors. He saves all the badges from his skating events and keeps the toys he receives in his apartment. "I use my computer a lot at home," he added. "I use it for email and to see what's new in the world and in skating." On holiday, he likes to go to either to the beach or to the mountains for skiing. "Last year was the first time I went skiing for five years," he noted. Lindemann, who speaks German and English, plus a little French and Russian, enjoys travel. "I want to visit Australia to visit my cousin in Sydney some day," he said.
    fragment dintr-un articol de pe golden skate site from Ianuarie 4, 2004
    pentru sezonul viitor va incerca sa execute din nou in competitii quadul
    Last edited by Iulya; 15th April 2007 at 22:20.

Reputatie
    vaiii!un thread cu micutzul LINDEMAN!a patinat binisor la vremea lui,acum s-a cam delasat,varsta isi spune cuvantul cred!si accidentarille de asemenea.Desi la CM in tokio s-a descurcat destul de bine!!oricum eu nu ma dau in vant dupa el!!!

Reputatie
    cat de cute poate fi si stefan pacat ca e cam mic de statura.. dar cum noi nu putem face altceva decat sa privim nu e asa o tragedie.. imi place de el ca are bujori in obraji dupa ce patineaza

Reputatie

Cine stie germana si ma ajuta si pe mine?

cine imi traduce si mie pasajul asta :
    Stefan hat bis zum 1. Juni einen Lehrgang bei der Bundeswehr in Sonthofen. Das Gute ist, dass Oberstdorf in der Nähe ist, so dass er seine neuen Schlittschuhe dort schon einlaufen kann. Auch Joggen kann man dort hervorragend, meinte er in einem Interview mit Tanja. Ab Juni wird er in Berlin auf dem Eis sein. Dann möchte er versuchen, wieder einen Lehrgang mit Mishin zu machen. Der war ja die letzten Jahre im August in Spanien und ist vielleicht dieses Jahr wieder dort. Stefan hofft, dass er dann dorthin fahren kann. Ihm hat das Training beim Lehrgang in St. Petersburg gut gefallen und es wäre mal was ganz Neues, denn in Spanien hat er noch nicht trainiert.
    Über die Wettkampfplanung hat er sich noch keine Gedanken gemacht wie er sagte. Er will auch noch abwarten, welche Grand Prix er bekommt. Die Nebelhorn-Trophy wird sicher ein Einstiegswettkampf sein, dann die zwei Grand Prix und er hat vor, die Golden Spin in Zagreb zu laufen, weil dort die EM sein wiird. Er wird versuchen mehr Wettkämpfe zu laufen.
    Quelle: PIROUETTE Mai/Juni 2007
    Tot ce am inteles eu ca se va antrena in spania, ca va partincipa la Nebelhorn-Trophy si la Golden Spin in Zagreb. Am incercat sa traduc eu k un translator online ..dar acela e f aproximativ ...so cine stie lb. germana please help Si ceva de stagiul din St. Petersburg ...mai e valabil sau nu? ..

Reputatie
    Nush. Dar sunt sigura ca e cineva pe aici kre stie

Reputatie
    Iulya, pe asta l-ai incercat?
    http://www2.worldlingo.com/en/produc...ranslator.html

Nu traduce perfect, dar intelegi.
    Eu..se presupune ca fac germana din clasa a V-a, dar nu vreti sa stiti cata germana am invatat... Inteleg..franturi...oricum..la faza cu jogging-ul zice ca poate sa faca jogging in Sonthofen pentru a se mentine in forma presupun.
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][FONT="Georgia"][B]I want to be European Champion, World Champion and Olympic Champion~ Brian Joubert[/B][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Green"]2 out of 3 ![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER]

Reputatie
    am incercat ...cat de cat a tradus ..da franturi .si as fi vrut traducerea full ...k eu habar n-am germana ..si tot ce am inteles e k ajutorul lui wordlingo

thanks alex ...

Reputatie
    iulia,sa postezi montajul (ala cu stefan) pe care mi l-ai dat pe mess!!
    e foarte tare!!good job!!
    [B][SIZE="4"]Idiot wind blowing every time u move ur teeth,Ur an Idiot babe;It's a wonder u still know how to breath(pt cine se simte[/SIZE][/B]...)