Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefan Lindemann

Reputatie
    unde le tot gasesti pozele astea mumoase?
    loool,ce modest e draga,circula cu mijloace de transport in comun
    mi se parea cunoscut tipul ala,dar desigur k nu l-am retinut,de la europene
    [B][SIZE="4"]Idiot wind blowing every time u move ur teeth,Ur an Idiot babe;It's a wonder u still know how to breath(pt cine se simte[/SIZE][/B]...)

Reputatie
    Last edited by Iulya; 27th August 2007 at 13:57.
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    ms!
    very nice poza aia de pe fundal, din primul link
    [B][SIZE="4"]Idiot wind blowing every time u move ur teeth,Ur an Idiot babe;It's a wonder u still know how to breath(pt cine se simte[/SIZE][/B]...)

Reputatie
    Competiile la care va participa sezonul acesta:

Nebelhorn Trophy 27.09.-29.09.07 in Oberstdorf
    Grand-Prix Skate Canada 01.11.-04.11.07 in Quebec City, Canada
    Golden Spin of Zagreb 08.11.-11.11.07 in Zagrab, Croatia
    Grand-Prix NHK-Trophy 29.11.-02.12.07 in Sendai, Japan
    Deutsche Meisterschaften 2008 03.01.-06.01.08 in Dresden
    Europameisterschaften 2008 21.01.-27.01.08 in Zagreb, Croatia
    Weltmeisterschaften 2008 17.03.-23.03.08 in Göteburg, Suedia
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Nice pics..thanks Iulya..il stiam eu pe Phillippe mi-a placut la europene
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    mie mi-a placut de vicecampionul germaniei la mondiale. numai nu am inteles bentita de par. cineva ar trebui sa puna un afis in vestiarele baietilor : " fara bentite de par, nici macar daca sunteti gay nu e o scuza "!!!!!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Si mie mi-a placut de Philipp
    Imi amintesc ca zicea Nina pe BJDG ca a vorbit cu el si ca e foarte de treaba
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][FONT="Georgia"][B]I want to be European Champion, World Champion and Olympic Champion~ Brian Joubert[/B][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Green"]2 out of 3 ![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Last edited by Iulya; 1st September 2007 at 19:03.

Reputatie
    Ce bine seamana cu sora lui!
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][FONT="Georgia"][B]I want to be European Champion, World Champion and Olympic Champion~ Brian Joubert[/B][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Green"]2 out of 3 ![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER]

Reputatie
    News de pe site-ul lui:

Since the beginning of June I'm in training again after having finished the last course at the army.

My new free skate to the music of Beetlejuice is finished but has to be improved in some details.

Until my first competition I have five weeks left. I hope that I'm fit until then because at the moment it's a bit difficult. And I have some problems with my new skates that still don't really want to belong to me. But I still have some time and I will take care that I'm already in the first competition of this season able to show a good performance.
    E o traducere aproximativa.

Reputatie
    mult succes!

Reputatie
    Asa e: succes,Lindemann!
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    cand e ziua lui, ca am uitat ????
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by irinaidu View Post
    cand e ziua lui, ca am uitat ????

Reputatie
    asa, stiam eu ca e aproape. si ce facem????

Reputatie
    trimitem felicitare si cd
    Iulya cu creatiile , noi cu numele!

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by peirsolgirl View Post
    trimitem felicitare si cd
    Iulya cu creatiile , noi cu numele!
    Astept mesaje k sa adaug numele

Reputatie
    Deci zii care e ultima zi?

Reputatie
    Last edited by Iulya; 10th September 2007 at 11:57.

Reputatie
    De cand n-am mai vazut-o pe Anette..cica trecuse la perechi, dar....nu stiu ce s-a intamplat :-??

Reputatie
    Still waiting for msg.