Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefan Lindemann

Reputatie
    Am gasit articolul acesta, dar once again e in germana, asa k dk se gaseste cineva care stie germana ar fi super, l-am tradus cu un translator german ...dar ca de obicei nu prea iese cum ar trebui:

Stefan bereitet sich intensiv auf die nächste Saison vor. Zwei Stunden auf dem Eis wechseln sich mit zwei bis drei täglichem Konditionstraining ab, wegen der seit April andauernden nachmittäglichen Hitzein der Leichtathletikhalle oft schon ab 7.30 Uhr. Später im Sommer soll die Zeit auf dem Eis dann wieder steigen. Die Läufer kamen verschwitzt und mit roten Backen aus der Turnhalle auf das Eis. "Die Bedingungen hier in Berlin sind sehr gut, weil man das ganze Jahr mindestens in einer Halle Eis hat. Auch Athletik und Ballett stimmen hier, die Leichtathletikhalle ist ja direkt neben der Eishalle. Das ist ein Vorteil gegenüber Erfurt", meint Stefan, der vor einem Jahr nach Berlin zog, alelrdings weiterhin für seinen Verein in Erfurt startet. "Außerdem tut ein Wechsel immergut. Sehr motivierend ist für mich auch, dass ich mit ein paar anderen guten Läufern in einer Trainingsgruppe trainieren kann und nicht allein meine Kreise ziehen mus". Der 26jährige wohnt kostengünstig im Internat, nur einige Minuten zu Fuß von der Eishalle entfernt. "Anfangs hatte ich vor, mir in diesem Frühjahr ein Appartement zu mieten. Aber jetzt bleibe ich hier wohl doch noch länger, weil es sehr praktisch ist. Zurzeit laufe ich neue Schlittschuhe ein, habe die Schuhmarke gewechselt, Ingo Steuer hat mir bei der WM in Tokio den Tipp gegeben, es mal mit diesen amerikanischen zu versuchen, weil das Leder meiner bisherigen Schuhe nach einigen Monaten immer sehr weich wurde."
    Im April und Mai war der Zeitsoldat 8 Wochen bei der Bundeswehr und ist jetzt Feldwebel. "Dies war mein letzter großer Lehrgang. In den nächsten beiden Jahren kann ich dann meine Saisonvorbreitung ganz in Ruhe schon im April oder Mai beginne, vor allem im Olympiajahr". Seine Trainerin ergänzt: "Eigentlich war meine Läufergruppe im Mai zu einem Konditionstraining an der Ostsee. Aber den hat Stefan ausgelassen, sonst hätte er den ganzen Bundeswehrlehrgang im nächsten Jahr noch einmal wiederholen müssen. Daher muss er jetzt noch mehr Kondition powern als die anderen." Angeleitet wird er dabei von dem ehemaligen Leichtathleten Uwe Michael Hüttenrauch, der seit Jahren Eiskunstläufer, Eisschnellläufer und Leichtathleten in Sportforum in Berlin konditionell betreut.
    Der Blick von Stefan auf die kommende Saison ist klar: "Ich tue alles, damit ich gesund bleib, und will einen deutlichen Schritt nach vorne machen. Nach der Nebelhorn-Trophy kommen die Grand Prix in Kanada und in Japan. Ich freue mich, dass ich wieder zwei bekommen habe und will dort zweimal unter die besten Fünf. Dazwischen starte ich vielleicht noch bei der Golden Spin in Zagreb. Bei der deutschen Meisterschaft möchte ich meinen Titel verteidigen. Bei EM und WM möchte ich mich beide Male unter die Top Ten vorarbeiten." Hendyrk Schamberger macht das Grobkonzept für eine neue Kür mit Musik von "Beetle Juice", eventuell soll Maxim Stavinski später an der Kür feilen. Noch nicht entschieden ist, welches Kurzprogramm Stefan laufen wird.
    Für August war auch ein zehntägiges Höhentraining bei Alexei Mishin in den Pyrenäen geplant, aber das steht in den Sternen.
    Lindemanns kurzfristige Ziele stehen fest: "Ich will bis 2010 laufen und noch einmal bei Olympia starten, auch wenn ich dann schon 29 Jahre alt bin und sicher zu den älteren Läufern zähle. Aber ich will beweisen, dass der 21. Platz von Turin nicht meinem Niveau entsprochen hat. " Ob es zu Plätzen ganz vorne reichen wird, so wie 2004?
    Quelle: http://www.pirouette-online.de/ Juli/August
    si traducerea:

Stefan prepares intensively for the next season. Two hours on the ice alternate often already with two to three daily condition training, because of for April the persisting afternoon Hitzein of the Leichtathletikhalle starting from 7.30 o'clock. Later in the summer the time is to then rise on the ice again. The runners came sweated and with red cheeks from the gymnasium on the ice. “The conditions in Berlin are very good here, because one resounds the whole year in one to ice at least has. Also Athletik and ballet tune here, the Leichtathletikhalle are direct beside ice-resound. That is an advantage opposite Erfurt ", means Stefan, who pulled one year ago to Berlin, alelrdings further for its association in Erfurt starts. “In addition a change does always well. Very much motivating it is for me also that I can to also train few other good runners in a group of trainings and not pull alone my circles a mash "The 26jährige lives economically in the boarding school, only some minutes to foot of ice-resounds far away. “Beginning intended I to rent me in this spring an apartment. But I now remain here probably nevertheless still longer, because it is very practical. Zurzeit run in I new ice skates, the shoe mark changed, Ingo tax has me with the WM in Tokyo types given to try it times with this American because the leather of my past shoes became very soft after some months always. “
    In April and May the time soldier was 8 weeks with the German Federal Armed Forces and is now a sergeant. “This was my last large training course. In the next two years I can then my season before spreading completely in peace in April or May already begin, particularly in the olympia year ". Its Trainerin supplements: “Actually my group of runners was in May to a condition training at the Baltic Sea. But Stefan omitted that, otherwise it would have had to again repeat the whole German Federal Armed Forces training course in the next year. Therefore it now still more condition must powern than the others. “It is trained thereby by the former Leichtathleten Uwe Michael hut smoke, which cares for ice art runners, ice high-speed runners and Leichtathleten in sport forum in Berlin for years conditional.
    The view of Stefan on the coming season is clear: “I do everything, so that I remain healthy, and want a clear step forward to make. To the Nebelhorn Trophy come the Grand Prix into Canada and into Japan. I am pleased the fact that I got again two and wants there twice under the best five. Between them I start spin perhaps still with that golden in Zagreb. With the German championship I would like to defend mine titles.With EM and WM I would like to forge ahead both marks under the Top Ten. “Hendyrk Schamberger makes the rough conception for a new cure with music of “Beetle Juice”, possibly is Maxim Stavinski later at the cure to file. Is not yet decided, which short program Stefan will run.
    For August also a zehntägiges elevator training was planned with Alexei Mishin in the Pyreneeses, but is located in the stars.
    Lime tree man short term goals are certain: “I want to run to 2010 and start again with Olympia, even if I am already 29 years old then and rank reliably among the older runners. But I want to prove that the 21. Place of Turin did not correspond my level. “Whether it will be enough completely in front to places, as 2004?

deci din cate inteleg eu un program lung nou ... Beetle Juice
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    sorry de post consecutiv first:

Asa aku continui monologu:
    traducerea pt
    Hendyrk Schamberger macht das Grobkonzept für eine neue Kür mit Musik von "Beetle Juice", eventuell soll Maxim Stavinski später an der Kür feilen. Noch nicht entschieden ist, welches Kurzprogramm Stefan laufen wird
    It says, that Schamberger is doing a little concept for Lindemann's new LP to the music of "Beetle Juice". It's also possible that Maxim Staviski will work out the details of it later. Till now there's no decision about the SP.

revin ku traduceri mai exacte mai inkolo ...dk exista doritori
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    Hy tot eu sunt http://www.fsvids.net/forums/style_e...t/skating3.gif: sorry d post consecutiv dar am un monolog de tinut http://www.fsvids.net/forums/style_e...ult/blabla.gif ... si un topik de sters de praf http://forums.randi.org/images/smili.../chores010.gif

So, with the help of wildyak d p fsvids am traducerea in totalitate a articolului - din germana in engleza: ...

Stefan is preparing intensely for the coming season. There are 2 hours on the ice and 2-3 daily condition trainings, often already starting at 7:30am cause of the heat in the athletics gym since April. Later he should be more often on the ice. “The conditions here in Berlin are very good, cause you have ice in at least 1 ice rink. Also the athletic and ballet part is good, the athletic gym is next door. Thats a pro compared to Erfurt.” said Stefan, who moved 1 year ago to Berlin but still skate for his club in Erfurt. “It's also very motivating for me that I can train with some other good skaters in a group and not have to skate by myself.” The 26 year old Stefan is living in an inexpensive residential school, where he just have a few minutes to walk the ice rink. “At the beginning I wanted to rent a apartment this spring, but now I want to stay there cause it's very practical. Right now I'm breaking new skates in cause I changed the brand. During the Worlds Ingo Steuer gave me the tip to try American skates cause the leather of my skates became always very soft after several months.

During April and May the non-career soldier has been in the German federal armed forces for 8 weeks and has become a staff sergeant. “ This was my last big training. In the next 2 years I can start unhurriedly with my seasons preparations already in April or May, over all in the Olympic season.” His coach completes: “ Actually my running group was at the Baltic Sea in May for a condition training. But Stefan didn't participate cause otherwise ha had to do the complete federal armed forces training again next season. Hence he has to train now more than the others.” He will be instruct by the former athlete Uwe Michael Hüttenrauch, who has supervised figure skater, speed skater and athletes conditionally since years.

Stefan has a clearly conception for the upcoming season: “ I do everything to stay healthy, and I wanna do a big step forward. After the Nebelhorn Trophy will be the GP in Canada and in Japan. I'm happy that I can participate at 2 Gps and wanna get both times among the top 5. In between maybe I'll skate at the Golden Spin in Zagreb. At the German Nats I'll keep my title. At the Euros and Worlds I'll work hard to get among the top 10 both times.” Hendryk Schamberger is doing a little concept for his new LP to the music of "Beetle Juice". It's also possible that Maxim Staviski will work out the details of it later. Till now there's no decision about the SP. In August a 10day-altitude-training with Alexei Mishin in the Pyrenees is planned , but that's not sure now.

Lindemann's near-timed goals are predefined: “I'll skate till 2010 and participate one more time at the Olympics, even when I'm already 29 years old and be for sure one of the older skaters. But I wanna prove that the 21st place in Turin didn't come up to my level.” If it'll last for positions on top like in 2004?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reputatie
    mai nu se supara nimeni si scuze dar nu prea am timp de toate ..dar ma bucur sa vad ca cineva chiar isi da interesul pt a aduce stiri noi despre patinatorul favorit ..nu ca mine ... care o fi ala..asa ca scap sau sunt de 2/3 ori vinovata
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    wow, ce poze super!!! interesante articolele iulya, mersi!
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]When you leave, my colors fade to grey, Every word of love I used to say, now I paint it everyday....[/COLOR][/FONT]

Reputatie
    http://forums.randi.org/images/smili.../chores009.gif

Pics time
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reputatie
    Frumoasa pozele Thanks Iulya!

Reputatie

Reputatie
    so funny!!!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    *Caugh* Pe data de 30.09 este ziua lui Stefan si ma gandeam sa-i trimitem o felicitare sau ceva de genu.

Cine este interesata si are idei,sugesti sau mesaje astept pm sau vb pe mess.

Eventual in loc de felicitare folosim o creatie de la fan art. (thanks for the tip Adelina)
    Iulia

Reputatie
    Eu sunt pro...ar fi culmea sa nu fiu
    Imediat ce imi vine in cap o urare bunicica..ca buna nu poate fi..iti zic

Reputatie
    I'm in
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][FONT="Georgia"][B]I want to be European Champion, World Champion and Olympic Champion~ Brian Joubert[/B][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Green"]2 out of 3 ![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER]

Reputatie
    iulia eu de abea acum am observat postul tau. o sa ma gandesc la o urare!!!!
    "Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive."

Reputatie
    suuuuueper tari pozele!!!!
    e foarte dragutz,stefanunshaved ii sta si mai bine!!,lol...
    [B][SIZE="4"]Idiot wind blowing every time u move ur teeth,Ur an Idiot babe;It's a wonder u still know how to breath(pt cine se simte[/SIZE][/B]...)

Reputatie
    [B][SIZE="4"]Idiot wind blowing every time u move ur teeth,Ur an Idiot babe;It's a wonder u still know how to breath(pt cine se simte[/SIZE][/B]...)

Reputatie
    Deci skater participi si u la felicitare ?
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    dak va pot ajut cumva dap
    wow,de mult nu mi-ai mai zis skater

Reputatie
    M-am grabit si am scris..cum mi-a venit prima oara in minte

Reputatie

Reputatie
    taitzuki strik ultima poza,dar trecem peste
    foarte misto the pics!!thx for posting them iulia
    btw,cine-i tipul de langa stef in prima poza??

Reputatie