Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefan Lindemann

Reputatie
    L-am pus, p alt topik http://www.onlinesport.ro/forum/show...t=97726&page=4Ma bucur k ti-a plakut!

Good ideea though: le pun p toate ku Stefan si aici

Stefan Lindemann - "Not Perfect"
    sau p you tube
    Muzica: Prince Igor

Stefan Lindemann - "Shine"
    sau p you tube
    Muzica: Take That- Shine

Stefan Lindemann - Picture of Heaven
    sau p you tube
    Muzica Reamonn-Picture of heaven

Asa dk tot sunt p topiku asta sa mentionez si k Stefan va participa la Skate Canada si la NHK Trophy

si ceva piks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Iulya; 17th June 2007 at 00:55.
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie
    kewl!! !puteai sa te inscrii la concursul ala de montaje...
    mumuoase poze ....prima si a 4-a imi plac cel mai mult !!!in prima imi aduce aminte de brian!(intr-o pozitie asemanatoare)
    [B][SIZE="4"]Idiot wind blowing every time u move ur teeth,Ur an Idiot babe;It's a wonder u still know how to breath(pt cine se simte[/SIZE][/B]...)

Reputatie
    [B][I][CENTER]Zoltan Kelemen/Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat/Alena Leonova/ Anna Cappelini & Luca Lanotte/Florent Amodio/Aliona Savchebko & Robin Szolkowy/Alexander Majorov/[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[CENTER] Anybody can root for a winning side. It takes character to stick with the underdogs![/CENTER]

Reputatie

Talking

whose that woman ??his sister,cousin,neighbour ....altceva nu stiu ce ar putea fi,hmmm...
    [B][SIZE="4"]Idiot wind blowing every time u move ur teeth,Ur an Idiot babe;It's a wonder u still know how to breath(pt cine se simte[/SIZE][/B]...)

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by skater girl View Post
    whose that woman ??his sister,cousin,neighbour ....altceva nu stiu ce ar putea fi,hmmm...
    nope ... iubita - Nicoletta, e din Ungaria si s-au cunoscut la europenele din Budapesta ... apoi ea s-a mutat in Erfurt, dar de ceva timp nu mai sunt impreuna.

back with details - scuzati e tradus din germana ku un translator online

” Lime tree man: New approach in Berlin

Berlin, 11.10.2006 - peak period in the small practice hall in the citizen of Berlin sport forum. Twelve to 15 runners dance and jump over the ice. In the middle under them Stefan Lindemann
    Before two years now the 26-Jährige provided still with its size of 1.62 meters as “ice Däumling” with the WM in Dortmund by bronze medal for headlines. Of it no more is the speech for the moment. With all large international challenges - WM, Grand Prix, EM and Olympia - the Erfurter fell since 2005. “That is not to remain in such a way. I am completely firmly convinced that I can announce myself again in the world point back. A landing place with EM or WM is not painted from my thought world”, swears the Thüringer.

In order to be able to demonstrate Axel, Lutz and Salchow again with three-way and the Toeloop with quadruple turn, the former junior world champion changed the ice. “After 17 years with Ilona Schindler I needed change with new ideas and another environment”, justify Stefan Lindemann its removal from Erfurt to Berlin.

First the Russian star coach was Alexander Mischin in the discussion. But the German ice run union did not want to contribute money. “And with my pay as a junior sergeant of the German Federal Armed Forces I could not have applied a stay in pc. Petersburg and the coach fee.”

Stefan conferred with double Olympiasiegerin Katarina Witt. “Kati guessed/advised me to Berlin and Trainerin Viola Striegler. That do not tap was bad. With the love R-S brothers, table village and stone I found a good group of trainings. We can pushen ourselves mutually”, hope Lindemann

In addition the Erfurter of Berlin schwärmt: “Here genuinly something is the matter. As a sport fan I go to Hertha, visit plays of the polar bears.” At the Potsdamer place it already regarded Group” look out after maps as the show “Blue one. From the piece its music for the Kurzkür originates. A little it drove it probably because of Nicoletta into the distance. The skid star and the Ungarin had themselves at the EM 2003 in Budapest know and love learned. Nicoletta pulled to Stefan after Erfurt. Since four months are cut the gang of the pair. It is everything out. Nicoletta lives and works in Erfurt, but Stefan does not pull it any longer into its proximity. Only parents and its Erfurter dwelling lure the ice art runner once in the month home. “In Berlin I live in the boarding school, well am supplied and feel well. From women I want for the moment nothing to know”, describe the Kufenkönner its mind condition.

Before the price judges Lindemann wants to only step with the German championship in January again. “I tormented myself several weeks with a virus, may train therefore at the moment only the jumps individually.” Only for the last October week the physicians promise full load to it. Then it can begin with the Kürtraining.

Source: TA, of Fred NELL
    Last edited by Iulya; 21st June 2007 at 01:19.

Reputatie
    Cateva poze
    http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.c...sid/128366.jpg
    Imi place in poza asta ..parca ar fi o figura din artele martiale
    http://www.skatecanada.ca/en/events_.../lindemann.jpg
    Si in asta..parca mai are un pic si cade
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    asa...bine k ai mai puse poze....sa ne mai bucuram si noi retina

Reputatie

Reputatie
    ultima e sooo cute!!a familiy portrait,or what??...anyway nice pix!!

Reputatie
    ultima e sooo cute!!a familiy portrait,or what??...anyway nice pix!!
    yea ...parintii si prietena - ar trebui sa zik ex-prietena though

Reputatie
    dap...why did they broke out??

Reputatie
    dap...why did they broke out??
    yep ...didn't you read that article i posted ?

doar un fragment din articol:

A little it drove it probably because of Nicoletta into the distance. The skid star and the Ungarin had themselves at the EM 2003 in Budapest know and love learned. Nicoletta pulled to Stefan after Erfurt. Since four months are cut the gang of the pair. It is everything out. Nicoletta lives and works in Erfurt, but Stefan does not pull it any longer into its proximity. Only parents and its Erfurter dwelling lure the ice art runner once in the month home. “In Berlin I live in the boarding school, well am supplied and feel well. From women I want for the moment nothing to know”, describe the Kufenkönner its mind condition.
    articolul e dupa ce s-a mutat la berlin si si-a schimbat antrenoarea
    Last edited by Iulya; 21st June 2007 at 22:54.

Reputatie
    not yet!...acum k m-ai facut curioasa...i shall read it!

Reputatie
    interesting!!..."From women I want for the moment nothing to know",vaiii da a ramas cu sechele omu' (i hope he'll recover soon),formularea e cam ambigua ,insa...se intelege,translatorul online nu e perfect,oricum e de apreciat efortul tau de a traduce!! ur a real fan!! keep up the good work,dear!!

Reputatie
    daca nu imi spuneai k e iubita, as fi zis ca e o ruda apropiata!!!!!
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]When you leave, my colors fade to grey, Every word of love I used to say, now I paint it everyday....[/COLOR][/FONT]

Reputatie
    dap,amandoi sunt blonzi...e o oarecare asemanare!,desigur ea nu-i blonda naturala,el e??

Reputatie
    nush dk e exact asta exprimarea lui ... ku translatorul uneri rezulta formulari total pe dos ... dar dekat nimik ...

oki hai sa pun si un alt quote de-al lui:
    To choose a new program is always a hard task. I have to find the right music that reflects my life, with lyrics to match my feelings. But I’m very happy about skating in the SOI, I like the shows very much. In competitions I have to prove myself the whole time. Shows are more relaxed, there’s not as much stress and we have fun together. In competitions I always skate alone, but here I can share the ice with others which is interesting. And it’s an honor to skate with the likes of Katarina Witt, Ilia Kulik and the others. I think it’s a great idea to mix the cast like this. Us eligible skaters know each other from competitions like the World and European Championships, so it’s nice. But to skate with professional skaters is a really good thing since we learn from their experience, get ideas and tips we can use and then can pass on to the junior skaters
    SOI 2004 -parka

Reputatie
    niiiice!!l-am ascultat intr-un interviu vorbind in engleza,lol e very funny!!pronunta velcam(welcome)...accentul german iese la iveala!da-i cute!

Reputatie
    niiiice!!l-am ascultat intr-un interviu vorbind in engleza,lol e very funny!!pronunta velcam(welcome)...accentul german iese la iveala!da-i cute!
    e cumva interviul in care amesteca si japoneza ku engleza pe la sf? ..dupa SP de mondiale?
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bb4J1JCHruM

ehh mai greu scapi de accent,plus vb pe langa engleza si franceza si rusa

Reputatie
    vai mie,ce om poliglot,mai are putin si-l ajunge pe stephane cu lb straine !!bv lui!rusa??ce dragutz!! ....dap,ala-i interviul!!e funny!arigato to be here,i hope i can do that,it was a very nice velcom ...ohohooooo,si monseniur steph,uitasem !!ce accent impecabil,de american!lol

Reputatie
    Foarte dragute pozele
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][FONT="Georgia"][B]I want to be European Champion, World Champion and Olympic Champion~ Brian Joubert[/B][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Green"]2 out of 3 ![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER]