PDA

View Full Version : I need your help!

Kafka
12th June 2003, 19:26
I am playing at an Austrian 4th league team. Now we have buyed a Romanian player for our squad. His name is Adrian Savoiu. He said that he has played about 150 games in Divizia A in Romania. Do you know this guy and can you give me some information about him? I would be very pleased if you could.

inter
12th June 2003, 19:33
in which team?

alt.core
12th June 2003, 19:43
Hello there ! Savoiu played in Timisoara, both for Poli and UMT ! He played as central striker and he scored some important goals for this teams
http://www.umt.ro/fotbal/jucatori/savoiu.htm

SAVOIU PETRU ADRIAN
Data nasterii 29.06.1972 (date of birth_
Inaltime 1.79 (high)
Greutate 76 (weight)
Post in echipa atacant (striker )
Echipe anterioare Poli,Steaua,Brasov,FC Baia Mare - (previous teams)
Goluri marcate 10
Palmares 169 jocuri in div A/32 goluri (169 games in first division/32 goals)
Caracteristici tehnice -
Hobby TV
Jucator preferat Van Basten (favorite player)
Sport preferat Fotbal

I hope that this would help you (if you follow the link, you would find also a picture of him - so you can see if we talk about your new player or is a coincidence)

justafan
13th June 2003, 01:16
Don't be affraid , Savoiu is good yeah .

riva
14th June 2003, 12:09
can i play in your team!! :) i`m the best ... bye

Kafka
14th June 2003, 16:00
Thank you for your answering, you helped me a lot. I hope that he will score much goals for our team.

@grobari, justafan: I saw you are fans of Politehnica Timisoara!? So I have another question: A friend of mine, which is Romanian played at Poli in the early 80's. Do you know him? His name is Constantin Spatar. He was in the team when Poli played in UEFA-Cup against Celtic Glasgow. At this time he was 17 or 18 years old. My coach is also from Romania, Sandu Tabirca, I think he also played for Politehnica in the 80's, when the team was in 2nd league.

Kafka
14th June 2003, 16:02
in which team?

SKU Amstetten (www.sku.amstetten.at)

oaspetele
14th June 2003, 16:09
in which team?

SKU Amstetten (www.sku.amstetten.at)

perhaps near the fine lakes ???