PDA

View Full Version : Come On Dinamo!!!!

RumBucuresti
11th August 2004, 19:25
all of england is with you guys for tonight! we need you to give Man U a good asskicking please! i will be so happy to see you guys go through to the next round so good luck from everyone in UK that hates Man U! wooooo hooooo, go go go DINAMOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RumBucuresti
12th August 2004, 00:55
awwwww unlucky, you made a good fight and hopefully you can win 1-2 in manchester, good luck guys!

mariusc
12th August 2004, 01:27
yeah, I saw on bbc 606 that there are a lot of anti mancs people... and that a lot of manure supporters are considered plastic ones... or glory hunters... anyway it's time for man u to loose their supporters :P because I think they'll have a bad season this year and let's hope we'll see them in Uefa cup :P

have you chosen a team to support in romania?

RumBucuresti
12th August 2004, 19:07
true about united fans being glory hunters!!! but i think they lose a few fans to a team i hate even more, Arsenal! also i think chelsea have a few new "cauciuc" fans that will bounce from which ever club is winning to the next!
I haven't decided on which Buc team to support yet, but i should be in romania over christmas for 4-6 weeks so i will go to see a few games then and hopefully something will decide my mind then! but good luck for the 2nd game in manchester (i guess it won't be easy for any dinamo fans to go to that game!) and remember that porto knocked united out in the last couple of minutes last year!....lets hope a few taxi drivers charged the manchester fans 100$+ from otopeni to the dinamo stadium! lol regards, RumBucuresti