PDA

View Full Version : Prepelita

Deluxe
5th June 2004, 17:14
What can you tell me about this player? In which position does he play? Is he good enough to be a National Team player soon?

Thanks

Deluxe
5th June 2004, 23:50
You can answer in Romanian :)

Tudose
6th June 2004, 00:40
Andrei Prepelita is one of the best players of FC Arges and we believe he has a great perspective. If he continues this way, he can play in the National Team in a short time.

Some data about him:

Central midfield
Date of birth - 8 December 1985
Height/weight - 1,78 m / 70 kg
First match in Divizia A - 7 May 2003, Gloria – FC Argeş 1-0

He scored 2 very important goals in away matches this spring (one in Galati, Otelul - FC Arges 1-1, and one in Brasov, FC Brasov - FC Arges 1-2).

Deluxe
6th June 2004, 00:43
Arges always have good young players :yeah:

Thanks for the info. :)

Tudose
6th June 2004, 00:45
I believe you know that Adrian Mutu was the player of FC Arges - a very good example of young player grown in Arges.

Utilizator
6th June 2004, 00:50
Deluxe is very interested about young players: Cigan, Cocis, Prepelita...Maybe he is the president of Barca (he told me that is a fan of this team) and want to invest in Romanians... :)

Deluxe
6th June 2004, 00:59
Deluxe is very interested about young players: Cigan, Cocis, Prepelita...Maybe he is the president of Barca (he told me that is a fan of this team) and want to invest in Romanians... :)

:D maybe, maybe....

Yeah I know about Mutu in Arges of course. I knew him when he played against Celta Vigo with Arges. The Celta coaches were interested on him.

I just love to know young players; players who can be a "big name" in the future. :rolleyes:

Tudose
6th June 2004, 11:53
Deluxe, if you are from Spain and you are a Barca fan, you must know that FC Arges was the first Romanian team that beat Real Madrid in an official match (European Champions Cup, in 1972!)

Deluxe
7th June 2004, 04:06
Deluxe, if you are from Spain and you are a Barca fan, you must know that FC Arges was the first Romanian team that beat Real Madrid in an official match (European Champions Cup, in 1972!)

Yes I know. With the great Nicolae Dobrin. :ok:

radu_pyt
22nd November 2005, 10:43
deluxe numai vraji lumea :D