PDA

View Full Version : Oksana Domnina/Maxim Shabalin

whisper
5th December 2007, 18:58
OKSANA DOMNINA/MAXIM SHABALIN
http://www.artonice.it/files/images/danceFinGP06pod13p.thumbnail.jpg

Oksana Alexandrovna Domnina (Russian: Окса́на Алекса́ндровна До́мнина) (born 17 August 1984 in Kirov) is a Russian ice dancer. She currently competes with Maxim Shabalin. She previously competed with Ivan Lobanov and Maxim Bolotin.

Domnina and Shabalin teamed up in May 2002. In their first season together, they won every junior level competition they entered, including the 2002 Junior Grand Prix Final and the 2003 World Junior Championships.

Maxim Andreevich Shabalin (Russian: Макси́м Андре́евич Шабали́н) is a Russian ice dancer. He currently competes with Oksana Domnina. He previously competed with Elena Khaliavina for Russia and with Margarita Toteva for Bulgaria.

Domnina and Shabalin teamed up in May 2002. In their first season together, they won every junior level competition they entered, including the 2002 Junior Grand Prix Final and the 2003 World Junior Championships.

2007-2008 "Raspryagajte Khloptsy Koni" (Guys, Unsaddle Your Horses) "Masquerade Waltz" by Khachaturian TBA
2006-2007 "Primavera Portena" - Astor Piazolla "Polovetsian Dances" - Aleksandr Borodin "Adagio" - Secret Garden and "Dancing the Wall" Another Brick in the Wall by Pink Floyd/Proper Education by Eric Prydz
2005-2006 Rumba: "Paxi Ni Ngongue" and Bonga/Salsa: Chillango Como by Fulanito "Waltz of the Spirits" by Karl Jenkins "The Show Must Go On" by Queen
2004-2005 Slow Foxtrot: "I wait for you"/Quickstep: "It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing)" The Fifth Element soundtrack by Eric Cera "Rap & Classica"
2003-2004 Blues: "Harlem Nocturne"/Boogie Woogie: "Dirty Boogie" "Four Seasons Tango" by Vivaldi and Astor Piazolla "Brazilera"
2002-2003 Polka/Waltz by D. Shostakovich "Afro-Latin Mix" Selection of music by Sergio Mendes (brasiliero/fanfarra/malagenha) Mungal

lady_k
11th December 2007, 00:40
Merci, Ade!Ma bucur ca te-ai gandit si la ei.:yeah:
Uite poza care v-a dat batai de cap pe thread-ul cu jocul.:D

whisper
21st December 2007, 18:10
Cu placere Claudia!
Oksana si Maxim ocupa locul 2 cu 296.25 p in clasamentul mondial.

Iulya
31st December 2007, 01:02
Shabalin faces surgery, Europeans in jeopardy
Oksana Domnina and Maxim Shabalin might miss the European Championships next month.

By Tatiana Flade, special to icenetwork.com
(12/22/2007) - Just one week after triumphing at the Grand Prix Final in Torino, Italy, Russian ice dancer Maxim Shabalin faces yet another knee surgery. Russian agencies report that Shabalin and his partner Oksana Domnina will surely miss the Russian Nationals in early January if the surgery will be done as scheduled within the next week. There is also a strong possibility that the couple will miss the European Championships from January 21 to 27 in Zagreb, Croatia.

Shabalin already traveled to Torino with pain in his left knee. "It happened on the last practice at home. I somehow put down my foot in a wrong way, and it hurt a lot. I hardly was able to walk", he said in Italy after their victory. The couple wasn't even sure if they would be able to compete, but they were and edged out Tanith Belbin/Benjamin Agosto for the gold medal. At that time, Shabalin still believed that he was suffering from an inflammation in the knee. However, when the Russian Champion came home, doctors diagnosed him with a meniscus injury that requires surgery. The 25-year-old ice dancer already underwent meniscus surgery on the right knee in May. He then suffered from appendicitis and had surgery in September.

"The doctors tend to think that I need surgery", Shabalin told the Russian news agency "All Sport". "But we don't know anything for sure yet, except that we're going to miss Russian Nationals. Things like recovery are very difficult to predict. I can say that we'll try our best to get into shape for the European Championships."

icenetwork.com

Eu m-am saturat de atatea accidentari :(

irinaidu
31st December 2007, 16:56
si eu iulia!!!

rocs_a
31st December 2007, 18:21
riscurile meseriei

irinaidu
31st December 2007, 18:46
e adevarat ca toti sportivii se accidenteaza dar parca in ultima vreme in fs sunt tot mai multe accidentari.

peirsolgirl
1st January 2008, 21:12
Offff....si ce programe frumoase aveau sezonul asta!

irinaidu
1st January 2008, 21:14
dap. eu nu mai suport. kevin, stefan, fabian, maxim, brian care s-a imolnavit. nu mai vreau. gata!

mikeyy
10th January 2008, 12:50
Stie cineva ce s-a intamplat cu Domnina/Shabalin? Am citit undeva ca au avut parte de o accidentare ce a necesitat o interventie chirurgicala. Oare e adevarat? Intreb asta deoarece pe lista de participanti la CE ei apar ca principali :(

irinaidu
10th January 2008, 16:41
stiu ca maxim are o problema de sanatate dar nu mai stiu amanunte.

Tracoromana
10th January 2008, 18:47
Shabalin underwent meniscus surgery in May 2007 and appendix surgery in September 2007.

sau... de fapt, asta-i inainte de GPF. Adica au fost cupele si GPF intre timp....O fi vreo complicatie.

whisper
10th January 2008, 21:15
Am gasit asta pe situl lor oficial,http://www.domnina-shabalin.com/newindex.html :

Another knee surgery for Maxim

Maxim Shabalin has undergone a second knee surgery in December. He had knee surgery in May 2007 as well. This second operation was needed to keep the injury from getting worse, but it caused Oksana and Maxim to miss Russian Nationals which were held this weekend and they also had to withdraw from a show in St Petersburg. It is as yet unclear whether the couple will be able to compete at the European Championships, less than three weeks from now. According to posts on www.fsuniverse.net the doctors have good hope that they will.

6 January 2007

According to http://www.sport-express.ru/art.shtml?151549 Max need another surgery on his knee. They are planning to do it next week and he can start training in the mid of January. So they will miss RN and Euro, but planning to be ready for WC. Very unlucky season for him with all the injuries. Actually he was already injured in Torino and skated through pain.

Eislauffan posted this on FSU
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55233&page=4

Back to the original topic and some good news, too: I got a message from Alexei Gorshkov saying that Maxim Shabalin has been released from hospital and that they hope he can resume practice on January 6. Today I spoke to the Russian team doctor who confirmed this and said that everything went well with the surgery and he thinks Maxim will be ready for Europeans.
http://www.sport-express.ru/art.shtml?151549
http://www.allsport.ru/index.php?id=11005

No, this time he needs surgery on his second knee. According to Max after the operation he had on his left knee in summer he tried not to put too much pressure on it for it to heal better, but it turned out he put too much pressure on his right knee and now it needs surgery as well

That's really too bad! Maxim Shabalin told me about the knee injury already in Torino. He was treating the knee, had a bandage. He and Oksana said that the knee started to hurt just at the last practice before they left for Italy and that they were afraid that they can't compete in the Final. However, he was well enough to compete. He said that the injury wasn't so bad, that there was an inflammation. Apparently when they got back he was examined again and the diagnosis was worse... That's really upsetting for them. Three surgeries in one year is quite a lot for poor Maxim!

whisper
10th January 2008, 22:03
Cateva interviuri mai veci cu Oksana si Maxim:ok: :

Rosbalt - 31/05/2007

Oksana Domnina: " we Shall overcome for gold in Vancouver "

Rosbalta's questions were answered, by Russia's ice dancing champion with Maxim Shabalin, and participant of the ice show "Stars on Ice", Oksana Domnina.

Oksana, can you describe the sensations from tour you just ended?

On scale it was a unique action - all the same almost 60 performances in 51 cities of Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Baltic, in Singapore, Dubai. About 400 thousand spectators have seen us! It was not possible to participate in something similar before. In addition, I consider, it is the grandiose action which attracts tens of thousand boys and little girls to the sport.

And how began your way to figure skating? Who has placed you on a skating rink?

I was brought to a skating rink in my home town of Kirov by my mum when I was 6 years old. She worked at the stadium and saw an announcement for children's improvement groups in figure skating. It was the open skating rink. I trained there a year. After a while I was seen by my future trainer Fedorova Irina Filippovna. Under her management I began to train on an artificial skating rink in a professional group.

And employment by figure skating did not stir to study?

Certainly, stirred. I well studied actually up to 9 classes. Then I had to leave for competitions, such as the first stage of the Cup of Russia. For me it was very important. I practically spent all my time on a skating rink, trained two times a day and, accordingly, had to pass employment. Teachers knew all, that I am engaged in figure skating, and were not too strict to me.

You and Maxim Shabalin are now leaders of Russia in ice dancing. And do you think whether participation in the project " Stars on an ice " promotes growth of professionalism?

I shall repeat, first of all, this round helps us by way of work on the spectator. We also have participated first time in Ilya Averbukh's projects. In the last season we also acted in show of the company " Ice Symphony ".
In fact when you see full tribunes, there is always an excitement: and whether it will turn out as planned, whether we shall manage this time to surprise all? And the more you act, the less this excitement in the future troubles you. At competitions to us it helps to cope with emotions.
Besides colleagues on show, our well-known figure skaters Tatyana Totmjanina, Maxim Marinin, Alexey Tikhonov, Masha Petrov, Lesha Yagudin, Tanja Navka, Roman Kostomarov give valuable advice on skating technique, a choreography, virtuosity, statement of number. And we are helped too by dialogues with stars of the theatre and the cinema which also act in Ilya Averbukh's tours - Marat Basharov, Katya Gusev, Anna Bolshova. All you will not list!

You would not like to act in a pair with somebody from actors within the limits of ice round " Stars on an ice "? If such offers came from Ilya?

No, such offers yet were not made. In general I'm not against the experiment, would be interesting to try. I consider it interesting.

What are the most memorable moments in your sports career?

The most remembered event for me became participation in Olympic Games in Turin. Though we did not compete for the medals, nevertheless, it made the strongest impression. In fact the Olympiad is a dream of any sportsman. And, I hope, in the Olympiad in Vancouver we shall compete for the maximum awards.

Did you participate in any foreign shows with Maxim?

No we took part only in the Russian projects. But similar offers were made. Basically, except for spring, we do not have opportunity to participate in any shows. We prefer to not distract in a season, and completely to devote our time to trainings.
And we have an opportunity to participate in various ice shows in the spring. But as usually at this time passes the spring tour of the ice show of Ilya Averbukh, we do not leave for anywhere else.

Now everything changes constantly and is improved, like a science, and technics on the verge of a fantasy. How do you imagine the skates of the future, and how does this influence all figure skating?

Very interesting question. Skates of the future … Probably, they move, it is not necessary to make a start, strain - it would be desirable, certainly. That they always went in that direction in which you would like, held you, did not allow you to fall.

It is difficult to speak about the future of figure skating, especially with new system of refereeing. It would be desirable, that dances on ice remained dances on ice, instead of turning into pair figure skating.

And who are your idols in figure skating?

As those idols are not present. But I liked pair Grishuk-Platov: both on sliding, and on emotions.

And how do you estimate your performance in the world championship in Tokyo?

We have shown everything we could. Have given all the best with Maxim on 100 %, it was our best performance. But, unfortunately, the judges have not estimated us, all has developed not in our advantage. Not always it turns out so, that the judges fairly estimate you after a good skate.

What would like to wish the admirers whom every day there is all more and more?

The most important in the life of any person is his health and his relatives. I wish all our admirers, that they would be healthy, loved and have been favourite. Also those who loved us, were a fan of us, supported in all …

THE PROBLEM - TO BECOME CHAMPIONS

In this season everyone expects gold medals from dancing pair and figure skaters Oksana Domnina - Maxim Shabalin.
Our correspondent has met with them in the ice palace in Odintsovo, which has become like a home for them.
Oksana answered these questions.

Let's begin with the traditional question: how is the work going on the original dance?

In this season our plans have changed a little because of Maxim's knee operation in May.

Maxim, and how did it go after the operation?

Now I yet do not feel, that the knee is absolutely healthy, periodically there are small pains, but that's normal. I hope, still it will improve - so I can forget about the knee.

Oksana: Usually, we put together the program in May, and work on it until July if everything is not ready, that is any concrete basics. Now, because of the operation we had a rest of one and a half months and got back on the ice only in July.
In this year's original dance there will be a lot of folklore. We try to think out new supports. We dance to a known cossack song "
In it to year in original dance there will be a lot of folklore. We try to think out new supports. We dance under a known cossack song "Guys, Unsaddle Your Horses".
How that will turn out you will not see earlier than in a month. We should have the program already in the beginning of September. At this time the national federation annually inquires with the trainers and the President of the figure skating federation if we are ready for the season. Well, and the very first performances are in the beginning of October. (Skate Israel??)

- So as to tell you. Let's consider together. We train 4 hours on the ice, plus initial warm-up, the choreography, and staging in the hall. Basically, this comes to 6 - 7 hours.
But July is the beginning of the season for us, we start to be involved, we are engaged in OFP, staging, and all of this takes more time than in the middle of a season. Then we come unto the ice and can have a rest.

Maxim: Yes, the first four months of a season, when the program is not yet skated, and when we start competing after a rest is the most intense period. We know it and, consequently, we try to be mainly concerned with each other, and to shut our eyes to roughnesses.

And do you nevertheless often quarrel on trainings?

Maxim: very seldom.

Oksana: Our good mutual relationship surprises everyone, to be fair. They even are amazed: "How come you do not swear at all?" It happens, because when you come to the training of some dancing pairs, you see that they often have rows. It is really heavy, when two different persons are together constantly. All of them equally should clash somehow. And with us it turns out that we can find a compromise without abuse. I consider ours, the ideal partner attitude. Even if we should swear slightly, we would miss a maximum of five minutes.

Maxim: And I'm the optimist. I trust, all will be excellent.

Well, then, what are your goals for the forthcoming season?

Oksana and Maxim: Always to be the first, as we are the first Russian dancing pair.

Tracoromana
10th January 2008, 23:53
Imi pare rau de ei! :( Le doresc sa revina si mai ales sa fie sanatosi. Fara ei, va fi mai putin spectaculos, iar sansele rusilor per total se subtiaza...... In plus, nu prea imi plac Delobel-Schonfelder......

lady_k
10th January 2008, 23:55
Am citit pe FSU ca Max s-a refacut dupa operatie si vor participa la Europene!:yes:

irinaidu
11th January 2008, 11:21
ar fi bine sa se refaca. anul trecut parca domina a participat dupa ce tatal ei s-a sinucis. anul asta maxim are probleme. saracutii sunt tare incercati de probleme :(

whisper
11th January 2008, 22:09
DA! Nu stiam ca tatal ei s-a sinucis:(
Mie imi plac si francezi..dar dupa ce s-a intamplat cu Albena si Maxim, ii preferam pe Oksana si Maxim.

florik2000
19th January 2008, 19:33
ce mai stiti de ei?participa sau nu la europene?

lady_k
19th January 2008, 19:53
Eu asa am auzit. Am scris mai sus.;)

Iulya
26th January 2008, 13:10
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/67/fullj.97e752462de70044ba9c8dfe8e940859/97e752462de70044ba9c8dfe8e940859-getty-fskate-eur-2008-cro-podium.jpg
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/1d/fullj.2a0a35bed30b53593d42bcc444ddb2af/2a0a35bed30b53593d42bcc444ddb2af-getty-fskate-eur-2008-cro-podium.jpg
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/cb/fullj.ad4c49e30487b28e41bfe50a6c38f2d3/ad4c49e30487b28e41bfe50a6c38f2d3-getty-fskate-eur-2008-cro-dommina-shabalin.jpg
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/94/fullj.013fd3f107ce51b32912925d945945d7/013fd3f107ce51b32912925d945945d7-getty-fskate-eur-2008-cro-.jpg
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/85/fullj.23ea9dfdce3baab33f24b4c5b9a99872/23ea9dfdce3baab33f24b4c5b9a99872-getty-fskate-eur-2008-cro-dommina-shabalin.jpg
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/2b/fullj.228e999f5704b2e58a18c560276c07ef/228e999f5704b2e58a18c560276c07ef-getty-fskate-eur-2008-cro-dommina-shabalin.jpg

irinaidu
26th January 2008, 15:29
mie mi se pare ca o pupa pe bune in poza aia :)

frumosi amandoi!!!!

Cristinush
26th January 2008, 19:12
Nu esti singura careia i se pare asta, Irina!Imi place ca sunt inalti amandoi, si se vad atat de bine picioarele alea lungi ale Oksanei in poze...:rolleyes:

lady_k
26th January 2008, 21:27
Pai poate chiar o pupa... Chiar citeam zilele trecute un thread pe Figure Skating Universe despre saruturi "pe bune" in programele de patinaj artisitic...

rocs_a
26th January 2008, 23:13
si aici? nu tot pupic o fi?

Cristinush
26th January 2008, 23:35
Hmm..ba da:D Sa fie oare impreuna?:P

lady_k
27th January 2008, 00:06
Am citit acum cativa ani (tot pe FS Universe:D) un interviu cu Maxim in care povestea ca ar vrea sa o duca pe Oksana la schi, dar nu ii lasa antrenorul de teama unei accidentari, ca petrec mult timp impreuna in afra ghetii, etc. Din interviu reiesea ca sunt impreuna. Sau, cel putin, asa am dedus eu...
Apoi, anul trecut (cand s-a sinucis tatal ei) era vorba ca e cu Roman Kostomarov...
Ar fi mai frumos sa fie cu Maxim.:P

Iulya
27th January 2008, 20:47
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/87/fullj.0df58fda4d0d2ea9ca06e60891bd7945/0df58fda4d0d2ea9ca06e60891bd7945-getty-fskate-eur-2008-cro-gala.jpg
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/2a/fullj.729dbcc235395db82cc0706fb1d438e2/729dbcc235395db82cc0706fb1d438e2-getty-fskate-eur-2008-cro-gala.jpg

irinaidu
27th January 2008, 22:58
ce mi-a placut gala lor!!! f delicata si emotionanta!

whisper
27th January 2008, 23:05
WOW Ce poze superbe! Si mie mi-ar place sa fie impreuna:ok:
Da au avut o gala super!:great:

andreeas
28th January 2008, 01:03
Ma bucur ca au castigat Campionatul European, sunt favoritii mei din proba de dans. Demult nu am mai vazut un program liber asa frumos.

florik2000
30th January 2008, 21:46
sper sa castige si titlul mondial....il merita:yeah:.....oricum .....de nu va fi asa..macar sa nu castige enervantii de americani:evil:

madalina18
10th March 2008, 21:59
eu asa park am auzit.....k sunt impreuna!:D
preferatii mei....sper sa castige medalia de aur,chiar o merita,iar Oksana e o scumpika!:D

florik2000
19th April 2008, 12:56
Interview Oksana Domnina/Maxim Schabalin

European Championships in Zagreb , January 2008

Q: Did you realize by now that you have won the title?

Oksana: I think when we get home we’ll fully understand our victory, but right now we are very calm about it. There are not so big emotions. We are very happy, but maybe we are tired and therefore we don’t have many emotions.

Q: This season was successful for you so far with a victory at the Grand Prix Final and Europeans.

Oksana: We are training in order to make steps forward. Therefore there is nothing surprising about that and we’re not shocked about it. It’s not like we appeared out of nowhere and rose to the top immediately. Our career went through certain stages. We’ve been skating together for five years already, and in those five years, we’ve grown step by step and moved up. It wasn’t like we teamed up and were in the top three right away. We also stood in this line.

Q: How have you changed during this time?

Maxim: Everybody is changing from day to day. So of course we’re not the same persons as we were last year.

Q: How did you become an ice dancer?

Maxim: First of all my parents picked figure skating. Then I went into dance, because there was a young coach, Oleg Sudakov (in Samara) who saw something in me and suggested that I should try ice dancing. I was rather fat until I was ten years old.

Q: What do you like about ice dancing?

Oksana: Dancing itself. The relationship between the partners. I think it’s more interesting anyway when there is a sort of inner dialogue between the partners.

Q: What do you like about Maxim?

Oksana: Patience. His good character. Courage. Beauty. (laughs). I can’t find any minuses.

Maxim: Because there aren’t any.

Oksana: Of course, there are some! There are no people without any minuses. But he is a really good partner.

Q: And what do you like about Oksana?

Maxim: She is just the best. In everything. As woman, as a dancer. She is a goddess.

Q: What do you think what her strengths are compared to other ice dancers?

Maxim: I think no words are needed, it’s so obvious. When she goes out on the ice, you don’t see the other dancers anymore. She draws attention immediately.

Q: Tatjana Tarasova suggested you this free dance, didn’t she?

Oksana: She suggested the music, but all ideas for the program came from our choreographer. She suggested the music to us, and we first declined to use it, but at the end we had to return to it. It’s a good dance, with soul and lively. But to be honest I liked last year’s free dance better.

Maxim: I like it. We wanted something different at first, but now I like it.

Q: Does Tatjana Tarasova work with you?

Maxim: She is helping from time to time, especially concerning the components of the program. We are grateful for that. She radiates a certain kind of energy. Technically she isn’t helping us as we have our coach, who is excellent. But there comes always this inner energy from her that lights you up.

Q: What are your plans for Worlds?

Maxim: We want to show skating that will deserve the gold medal.

Q: How long do you want to compete?

Maxim: For now until the Olympic Games in Vancouver, and then we will see.

Q: Do you have any hobbies?

Maxim: Of course. There are many and new ones are added periodically. Not long ago I started to play the guitar. I like a lot to read, to travel, in general I try not to lag behind real life. Last summer, I went to the Elbrus mountain (in the Caucasus) and practiced Yoga. I took part in a class. I started to practice Yoga last year. It helps me and it is very interesting.

Q: Do you practice other sports?

Maxim: Well, I’d love to, but my limited time doesn’t allow me. I love soccer, I love car racing. But you have to limit yourself.

Q: What else do you like to do?

Maxim: I like watching movies. Even when I was a child, I loved going to the cinema. There was a time when going to the cinema wasn’t very po****r. I remember that I would go and buy five tickets, because they wouldn’t show the movie if only one ticket was sold. So I would buy five and watch the movie by myself.

Q: You must have had a lot of pocket money!

Maxim: No, the tickets were really cheap.

Q: Wasn’t it boring to watch the movie alone?

Maxim: I am not afraid of being lonely. I prefer to be by myself than being in just any company.

Q: What are your hobbies?

Oksana: Sleeping! There is no real hobby. I like going to the cinema and listening to music. Maxim loves the mountains, but I don’t have such hobbies.

Q: What kind of music do you like?

Oksana: Different kinds, I only don’t like rock music. I can listen to rap, pop, soul, classical music, depending on my mood.

Q: Do you go to the ballet?

Oksana: Unfortunately, only rarely.

Maxim: There is just no time for it.

Q: You are listed as students. What do you study?

Oksana: I’m studying psychology.

Maxim: I’m studying civil administration. So I could become a politician (laughs).

Q: Are you aspiring to become a politician after your skating career?

Maxim: No, this is not my world. When I’m done with skating, I’d like to buy a yacht and travel the seas. I’d wear an eye patch, like a pirate, and I’d take Vazgen Azroyan with me.

Older interview from Cup of China

Harbin, November 2007

Q: What goals did you set yourself for this season?

Oksana: The past two years already we’re setting the goal for ourselves to win, everywhere and against everybody. But I think that’s the goal of any athlete, who wants to achieve something. The goal is to be first, to be the best.

Maxim: Yes! I totally agree.

Q: What conclusions did you draw from the 2007 World Championships when you skated well but finished fifth?

Oksana: We drew the conclusion that we skated well for us, but the circumstances were as they were and that’s it. But in general we learned that we have to work, work, work, a million times to work harder.

Maxim: Yes.

Oksana: Maxim! Say something more.

Maxim: We did everything that depended on us. We did our job well, as we always try to do it and as we continue to try to do. The conclusions are, no matter what you are doing, there are circumstances that you can’t influence, unfortunately.

Q: What is new this season?

Maxim: I have a lighter version of my body. I don’t have a meniscus and no appendix, this is new! (laughs). And I lost some weight. Some people try to lose weight and have difficulties to do so, and I’m trying to gain some weight and it’s a problem for me.

Oksana: He lost some weight because of the illness and the surgery, and now he can’t get it back.

Maxim: We increased our workload even more compared to last year, and we will increase it even more.

Oksana: Anyway everything is getting more difficult technically with each year and you have to have a certain physical preparation.

Maxim: Yes, we started to work seriously with an off-ice trainer, and I think we’ll continue working with him throughout the whole season. We’ve worked with him a year ago, we tried it. This year we worked with him for a few months.

Oksana: Unfortunately, we lost some of this physical preparation because of the surgery of Maxim.

Maxim: I don’t think it was in vain.

Oksana: No, it wasn’t in vain, that’s sure for a 100 percent. But the surgery still threw us off track a little.

Maxim: Flexibility is developing from day to day, strength is developing from month to month and endurance from year to year. Therefore this is a long-term work.

Q: When did you have your appendix surgery?

Maxim: Somewhere in the middle of September, on the 15 th or 16 th . I was in hospital for two weeks.

Q: How big was the chance that you’d miss the Cup of China?

Oksana: The competition was in danger until the very last moment, before we left. We really wanted to come. Thank God, everything was fine with our health last month and we were able to prepare. One week before we were confident that we can compete.

Q: How many run throughs of your free dance did you have?

Maxim: We did run throughs almost every day. We constantly made some changes, because we didn’t have time before. What we usually do in July and August, we now had to do in September and October. We tried to catch up with the time we lost. So we got into shape and we easily skate through our original and free dances. But the quality wasn’t good enough here.

Q: When you came out of hospital, when did you start practice?

Maxim: One week later. It was rather fast.

Oksana: And dangerous.

Maxim: There was no choice. The choice would have been to withdraw (from the Cup of China), and we didn’t want to do that.

Q: How did you choose your original dance music, a Cossack dance?

Oksana: This is a program for Maxim

Maxim: I don’t think there is much to say about it. The music says everything.

Oksana: We started to put together an exhibition program for the Averbukh tour. Sergej Georgevitch (Petukhov) brought this music. We said, this is great music and we have to save it for the original dance. It was waiting for a half a year. We had no problems in putting together this program as far as I remember. It went really easy and it suits our mood. When you don’t have energy, it’s hard.

Maxim: It went really well, even in our first competition. Usually at the first competitions Sergej Georgievitch isn’t happy with how we interpret the program, only towards the end of the season he is pleased. But here we grasped it pretty well.

Oksana: He was happy with the character of all three dances here.

Q: What about your free dance?

Maxim: This is a difficult story. We started to make a program to “Schindler’s List”, and we felt it was coming along well. “Schindler’s List” is a tragic theme. We heard the music and decided that we need a fast part, because it (the slow part) was long. We found a fast part and thought it was good, but when we put it together it looked like hodgepodge. Then Tatjana Anatoljevna Tarasova came and said that it’s not working.

Q: When was this?

Oksana: This was end of July. Considering this – we usually put together our program in May. In May we couldn’t do it, because Maxim had knee surgery. So everything was dragged on to July. We put together the original dance in July. Then we put together the free dance and changed it end of July. So you can say that we started to work on the free dance in August. I think if he were able to put together the programs in May, even Maxim’s surgery in September wouldn’t have thrown us off so much. But so, obviously, the knee and the appendicitis, all came together. It is actually surprising (how we did here).

Maxim: We coped with all of it, thanks God.

Q: What is the story of your free dance “Waltz Masquerade”?

Maxim: Maxim is a complacent playboy from St. Petersburg, a nasty guy, who saw everything in life, doesn’t believe in anything. She is the innocent victim, a young girl…

Oksana: … whom her parents force to marry him. It’s the wedding. She is unhappy, but he his satisfied that he conquered me.

Maxim: Not conquered, but just got her. She doesn’t love him. It’s a tragedy.

Oksana: It’s a tragedy for me! At the end he kisses me and I’m like dying.

Maxim: That’s almost like a rape.

Oksana: When you explain the story, it’s obvious. You can understand it right from the beginning.

Q: Was the Waltz your back up?

Maxim: No, Tatjana Anatoljevna suggested it to us in the very beginning.

Oksana: She recommended this music at the end of last season, but we were skeptical.

Maxim: When we started to work on our (first) dance (Schindler’s List), we felt that it was coming along well.

Oksana: But then we had to add a fast part, which didn’t go at all with this tragic theme. But the whole four minutes, for that (a program) you would need someone to write some strong parts. I don’t know, maybe we’ll think about it for the future.

Q: You could first try to do an exhibition program.

Maxim: Probably we’ll do just this.

Oksana: This music is just beautiful. It gives you goosebumps.

lady_k
19th April 2008, 17:46
Maxim: She is just the best. In everything. As woman, as a dancer. She is a goddess.

Foarte frumos din partea lui.:)

whisper
19th April 2008, 18:41
Ai dreptate Claudia! :)
Multumim Florik!

mikeyy
20th June 2008, 15:33
06/19/2008) - We last saw Oksana Domnina and Maxim Shabalin on top of the podium at the 2008 European Championships. They ended their season shortly afterwards due to Shabalin's injured knee.
Now, they are making more news off the ice. According to the Russian news agency, Allsport, the Russian team is leaving longtime coach Alexei Gorshkov and heading to the United States, where they will work with 1980 Olympic gold medalist Natalia Linichuk.

Shabalin confirmed the report. He says his meniscus is fine, and that he and Domnina are eager to begin work on their new programs.

Domnina and Shabalin are not the first prominent dance team to join Linichuk's stable this off-season. Five-time U.S. champions and three-time world medalists Tanith Belbin and Ben Agosto left their longtime coaches in Michigan to move to Aston, Pa., and work with Linichuk and her husband, Gennadi Karponosov.

When asked about their new training mates, Shabalin told Allsport, "Well, the competition will only benefit us."

The Russians are expected to head to Delaware as early as next week

Interesant..vor fi colegi cu Belbin & Agosto

Cristinush
20th June 2008, 17:43
Foarte interesant chiar :P Tot mai multi patinatori schimba antrenorii...

lady_k
20th June 2008, 17:50
Am sperat ca o sa se intample asta, dar tot nu-mi vine sa cred! Linichuk si Karponosov!!!:yes::yes::yes:

Tracoromana
20th June 2008, 18:11
Claudia, deja pe Wikipedia, la Linichuk/Karponosov apare ca ii antreneaza pe Domnina /Shabalin.
Linichuk/Karponosov nu sunt unii dintre preferatii mei ca antrenori, dar Domnina /Shabalin sunt, asa sper sa le fie de bun augur.

whisper
20th June 2008, 19:36
Multumim pentru articol Mihai :)

lady_k
21st June 2008, 13:35
Claudia, deja pe Wikipedia, la Linichuk/Karponosov apare ca ii antreneaza pe Domnina /Shabalin.
Linichuk/Karponosov nu sunt unii dintre preferatii mei ca antrenori, dar Domnina /Shabalin sunt, asa sper sa le fie de bun augur.

Mie imi place ce au facut Linichuk si Karponosov cu Krylova/Ovsiannikov, Lobacheva/Averbukh si fratii Hugentobler (care poate ar fi ajuns departe daca nu se accidenta el) si sper ca schimbarea asta sa fie un pas inainte pentru Domnina si Shabalin.

florik2000
23rd June 2008, 10:55
eu cred ca au facut o greseala:(nu vad de ce sa nu ramana la vechii antrenori....:(

madalina18
11th December 2008, 22:57
de mult nu am mai scris pe forum....zilele astea ma uitam la ceva programe de-ale lor,sunt pur si simplu superbi....sper sa ii vad si la europenele din 2009 pe cea mai inalta treapta a podiumului!:D

Iulya
27th January 2009, 11:31
http://photos.skatetoday.com/albums/09Europeans/DOMNINA-SHABALIN20900103.jpg
http://photos.skatetoday.com/albums/09Europeans/DOMNINA-SHABALIN20900098.jpg

madalina18
27th January 2009, 15:52
ms mult de poze.....:floricica:
ce scumpa e Oksana...si imi place rochia ei!:D

Cristinush
28th January 2009, 07:30
Uu..ce frumosi sunt :D

Iulya
3rd February 2009, 12:23
Am pus interviul si pe topicul Tarasovei dar poate nu toata lumea l-a vazut...

E destul de directa in ceea ce ii priveste pe Oksana si Maxim

Seeing how we started with the sad news, I’ll allow myself another question – what really happened with Maxim Shabalin in Helsinki?

For a very long time, I had no information about his and Oksana Domnina. It was all a secret. In fact, Maxim’s leg was in a poor shape following the two surgeries, and he want to Germany for rehabilitation at the end of last season. That was a good move, and I was involved directly in it, helping plan the trip.

Last fall, I planned to go to US to see how Domnina and Shabalin prepared to the season, but I wasn’t allowed to go. Natalya Linichuk, the guys’ coach since they left Alexei Gorshkov, said, “Give me some time, and it will all be OK”. Well, Linichuk is a competent coach. If she took the step of withdrawing the team from competition, she must have had her reasons.

None the less, you did not support this?

I was against such decision.

Why?

I guess I am a maximalist. I always believed that the athlete should not withdraw from competition after the decision to compete is taken. Maxim took the ice in Helsinki, he practiced, and everyone saw him skate. One of the practices wasn’t very successful, but the other one was completely normal. The kids did everything they had to do in the program. They had no plans to withdraw. However, after their fall in the compulsory dance, their coach insisted they quit.

They have to save themselves. They have to do it with healthy nerves, and without outside help. It turns out Domnina and Shabalin can only compete when they have “their” judge on the panel. It is a support, for what it’s worth. There was no Russian ice dance judge in Helsinki.

This, by the way, makes the victory of Yana Khokhlova and Sergei Novitski that much more significant. I am very happy for them, as well as for their coaches Sasha Svinin and Ira Zhuk. I managed to raise a team that can be relied on. What’s more, Khokhlova and Novitski were for many years designated to the number two spot, but they managed to break through anyway. They did without “their” judge and without mistakes.

Athletes’ strength is precisely in approaching any competition not counting on anyone else. They shouldn’t need anyone else on the ice. They shouldn’t hold on to anyone, not on to the coach, and most certainly no on to the judge.

Could it be that Shabalin’s withdrawal was indeed dictated by strong pains in the leg?

Why was it that nobody worried last year, when Shabalin was allowed to train nine days after the surgery? What were the ones who let him onto the ice thinking? Indeed, all that is happening now is in an inevitable progression. You know - the knee that was operated on twice will hurt into old age. Different substances will collect there. One either has to learn to work with it and work through the pain, or give up the sport.

How do you judge the perspectives of our pair skaters at the upcoming Worlds?

I like both our teams a lot. Objectively, they aren’t yet ready to lead. They are, though, improving, and that make me happy

Restul interviului aici: http://www.onlinesport.ro/forum/showthread.php?p=2430191#post2430191

irinaidu
3rd February 2009, 17:51
foarte directa intr-adevar. imi plac interviurile cu ea. chiar zpune ceva, nu sunt interviuri din alea politically correct.

Iulya
17th February 2009, 16:16
There's a new message from Oksana and Max on their Official Website. Currently in the USA, they were unable to come to the site and post it themselves, but they wanted to make sure the fans got their message:

Quote:We are very upset that we weren’t able to live up to your expectations at the European Championship. Thanks to all of you for your support, kind words and congratulations! Now we have already returned to the States and started our preparations for the World Championship. Maxim is recovering from his injury, but we have already resumed intensive trainings. The God will help us and everything will be ok! We hope for it!

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2127508&postcount=11

Iulya
8th March 2009, 21:42
Site-ul oficial: ( in rusa deocamdata )
http://domnina-shabalin.ru

Aici un topic unde gasiti traduceri ale raspunsurilor Oksanei la intrebarile fanilor de pe guest-book, dar si alte detalii despre ei:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63985

Iulya
23rd March 2009, 01:08
Site-ul oficial are si versiune in limba engleza:
http://en.domnina-shabalin.ru/

madalina18
25th March 2009, 23:36
foarte tare site-ul lor....ms de link!:D

iris_for_daria
28th March 2009, 12:27
Cum e aia: CAMPIONII, CAMPIONII, OLE, OLE, OLE !!!!!!! :D
Bravo lor ! Superbi !

madalina18
28th March 2009, 12:28
Aveam incredere ca vor castiga....de nebatut!:drak::P
Bravo!:cheer::cheer:

Iulya
25th April 2009, 15:54
Poze de ka o sedinta foto pt revista "Led magazine" inainte ca Oksana sa fie bruneta
http://domnina-shabalin.ru/_ph/12/2/746689290.jpg
http://domnina-shabalin.ru/_ph/12/2/520428730.jpg
http://domnina-shabalin.ru/_ph/12/2/979355182.jpg
http://domnina-shabalin.ru/_ph/12/2/914474296.jpg
http://domnina-shabalin.ru/_ph/12/2/823702745.jpg
http://domnina-shabalin.ru/_ph/12/2/397453927.jpg
http://domnina-shabalin.ru/_ph/12/2/297684007.jpg
http://domnina-shabalin.ru/_ph/12/2/418665601.jpg
http://domnina-shabalin.ru/_ph/12/2/427064285.jpg
http://domnina-shabalin.ru/_ph/12/2/969265290.jpg

madalina18
25th April 2009, 17:43
foarte dragutza sedinta foto....ms de poze!:D

lady_k
25th April 2009, 18:06
Ce frumosi sunt.:)

Cristinush
26th April 2009, 21:45
Imi place a 2-a poza :cry:

lady_k
29th July 2009, 16:02
Am intrat pe site-ul lor oficial si am vazut poza asta.
http://domnina-shabalin.ru/photo/28-0-1496
Si pana nu am citit descrierea nu mi-am dat seama cine sunt celelalte doua.:thinkso:

Iulya
16th October 2009, 11:40
Conform Isu s-au retras din ambele Gp-uri.

: Domnina, Shabalin out of Grand Prix due to an aggravation of his knee problems. Unfortunate but no surprise.
http://twitter.com/LynnRutherford/statuses/4912678074

Iulya
1st January 2010, 19:49
Russian pair losing race against time
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/blogs/go-figure/russian-pair-losing-race-against-time/article1414214/

Iulya
3rd January 2010, 05:30
Oksana Domnina and Maxim Shabalin
On the comeback trail
http://www.goldenskate.com/articles/2009/010210.shtml

Iulya
19th February 2010, 13:29
Linichuk shrugs off Domnina, Shabalin controversies
"We just say thank you for the huge attention"
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100217&content_id=8086228&vkey=ice_news

lady_k
19th February 2010, 14:20
Imi place de femeia asta!:D

andreeas
23rd February 2010, 23:35
42778 42779 42780 42781 42782

programul liber

http://videos.sapo.pt/DMg5dgH2h02brZsVVvRj

andreeas
24th February 2010, 15:53
http://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/jo-vancouver-2010/pauza-de-cel-putin-un-an-pentru-maxim-shabalin-178294.html

iris_for_daria
24th February 2010, 18:02
Pfffuu ce bine...deci nu se retrag definitiv ! Yyyeee, o sa-i mai vedem ! Ce bine !

ice_girl
24th February 2010, 18:10
Da si eu ma bucur, sper ca la Sochi sa castige aurul.:)

Iulya
24th February 2010, 18:54
http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/jo-2010-vancouver/pauza-de-un-an-pentru-maxim-sabalin-5613554

ice_girl
18th May 2010, 17:24
un articol f interesant cu Oksana si Maxim:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/domninashabalin/74383.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhi0Wcz36Hd_UC64eo9HdSSs1HiD9w

andreeas
11th June 2010, 18:01
http://en.domnina-shabalin.ru/news/russian_figure_skating_federation_conference_resul ts/2010-06-10-57

iris_for_daria
11th June 2010, 18:11
Sa speram ca-i de bine, in sensul in care o sa poata face treaba buna si impreuna cu toti ceilalti sa readuca patinajul rusesc acolo unde ii e locul :D

andreeas
9th July 2010, 21:16
http://en.domnina-shabalin.ru/publ/2009_10/maxim_shabalin_the_results_of_the_elections_were_a _surprise_to_me/7-1-0-37

andreeas
4th August 2010, 17:57
Oksana si Roman s-au casatorit si vor avea un bebe.:)/hello
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dzd.ee%2F%3Fid%3D294772&sl=ru&tl=ro&act=url
http://www.dzd.ee/?id=294772

lady_k
4th August 2010, 18:44
Mda ... ma rog, ce sa zic? Frumos motiv.:groggy: Felicitari!:thinkso:

SimonaB
4th August 2010, 19:57
Felicitari!:cheer: Sper insa ca e o traducere proasta si nu a luat-o musai ca sa ii faca un copil.:mda::thinkso:

Tracoromana
4th August 2010, 21:02
Uite ca a rezisatat cuplu' desi Oksana a fost plecata atata timp in America iar Roman a fost implicat in showul lui Averbuch cu turnee mai ales in Rusia. Nu stiu de mi-am inchipuit ca e cu Maxim. Oksana evident!
Felicitari! :floricica:

Traducerea nu-i char asa departe de adevar: http://www.tltnews.net/2009/09/25/roman-kostomarov-doesnt-want-to-marry-oksana-domnina

SimonaB
4th August 2010, 21:36
Uite ca a rezisatat cuplu' desi Oksana a fost plecata atata timp in America iar Roman a fost implicat in showul lui Averbuch cu turnee mai ales in Rusia. Nu stiu de mi-am inchipuit ca e cu Maxim. Oksana evident!
Felicitari! :floricica:

Traducerea nu-i char asa departe de adevar: http://www.tltnews.net/2009/09/25/roman-kostomarov-doesnt-want-to-marry-oksana-domnina

Hai ca asta e tare, merci pentru informatie!:shocked::thinkso:

lady_k
4th August 2010, 22:06
Am citit despre asta si pe FSU, cum scriu ei acolo "civil wife", poate insemna ca locuiesc impreuna dar nu sunt casatoriti ...

iris_for_daria
5th August 2010, 10:23
Telenovela ruseasca continua :) :D :yes:
Astia is o mare familie, ce mai !
Intr-o alta ordine de idei, e fain. Spor la treaba :D
Sa fie fericiti si sa creasca niste campioni asa cum au fost si ei !

ice_girl
5th August 2010, 12:05
Asa e, telenovela ruseasca continua:D:yes:!
Oricum eu le doresc casa de piatra si sa fie fericiti impreuna:):ok:! Siguri vor avea copii frumosi si talentati pt ca si ei sunt la fel:yes::)!

Tracoromana
26th September 2010, 10:31
http://en.domnina-shabalin.ru/publ/2009_10/we_love_olympic_mascot_misha_the_bear_but_we_need_ to_look_ahead/7-1-0-43

andreeas
6th October 2010, 22:48
http://89.108.73.133/upload/iblock/d89/20100305-img_6047.jpg
http://89.108.73.133/upload/iblock/6ca/20100305-img_6045.jpg
http://89.108.73.133/upload/iblock/09e/20100305-img_6056.jpg
http://89.108.73.133/upload/iblock/b08/20100305-img_6066.jpg
http://89.108.73.133/upload/iblock/65a/20100305-img_6092.jpg
http://89.108.73.133/upload/iblock/5e4/20100305-img_6101.jpg
http://89.108.73.133/upload/iblock/6cd/20100305-img_6107.jpg
http://89.108.73.133/upload/iblock/030/20100305-img_6112.jpg
http://89.108.73.133/upload/iblock/b39/20100305-img_6161.jpg
http://89.108.73.133/upload/iblock/e5e/20100305-img_6170.jpg
http://89.108.73.133/upload/iblock/2e0/20100305-img_6142.jpg
http://89.108.73.133/upload/iblock/bff/20100305-img_6141.jpg
http://89.108.73.133/upload/iblock/41f/20100305-img_6136.jpg

http://89.108.73.133/photo/odinews/267/
http://89.108.73.133/news/Prileteli-rodnye-i-niskolko-ne-zabronzoveli/

ice_girl
7th October 2010, 11:52
Ce schimbata pare Oksana dar arata f bine:):ok:!

ice_girl
7th October 2010, 20:59
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=ro&ie=UTF-8&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/73480094.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhi_ja9dQlEmiUSJSlW93b8yqLdyGw

Tracoromana
7th October 2010, 21:03
Ce schimbata pare Oksana dar arata f bine:):ok:!

Da, arata foarte bine. Nu se vede ca va fi viitoare mamica.

ice_girl
20th October 2010, 18:43
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/73714508.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhinfr-JUISTTAQJ_84ax92iWClS3A
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/73716831.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhiKVUOftY1GQIp1NAuNoLbPfjqedg

andreeas
28th November 2010, 19:56
http://en.domnina-shabalin.ru/news/oksana_domnina_receives_fso_online_awards/2010-11-28-77

A few days ago Oksana Domnina received the prize for the 2010 "Russian FSO Awards". The prizes are traditionally handed out every year during the Rostelecom Cup, in Moscow. Oksana and Maxim won the 2009-10 Award for "Best Russian Dance Couple" and "Best Sport Personality".

Maxim Shabalin will be handed out the award at a later date.

Congrats Oksana!!!

ice_girl
1st January 2011, 19:49
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/75130915.html&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhiCKbVctBsKhjukZvgaI6FsK0rS_w

andreeas
4th January 2011, 11:09
Oksana Domnina a devenit mama. Felicitari!/OLE/:floricica:/hello
http://en.domnina-shabalin.ru/news/anastasia_kostomarova_is_here/2011-01-03-86

ice_girl
4th January 2011, 22:33
Felicitari Oksana si Roman!/OLE/ Sa le traiasca fetita si sa se bucure de ea:cheer::great::floricica: Imi place f mult numele Anastasia:)

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=ro&ie=UTF-8&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/75204904.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhhjsfVSoYjpK14bWM_0RUPrPwigiQ

ice_girl
5th February 2011, 02:57
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=ro&ie=UTF-8&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/75656955.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgFUJhmcxnQGeMbHSAtMhmux30ACQ
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=ro&ie=UTF-8&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/75887650.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjs3MLQOaoHSnBtEd9XKXHkTF7GmQ

ice_girl
12th April 2011, 20:09
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=ro&ie=UTF-8&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/90370691.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgMVq92gizhb_lFtU-SO79Nu2RZQQ

Tracoromana
12th August 2011, 11:06
Acum am vazut ca Maxim Shabalin s-a casatorit si el. Imagini de la casatorie:
http://spletnik.ru/pressa/22964-svadba-iriny-grinevojj-i-maksim-shabalina.html

Cromatic
12th August 2011, 17:12
S-a insurat si Anton Sikharulidze.

http://i53.tinypic.com/dwxw9e.jpg

Sper ca-i aprobati alegerea, mireasa nu este doar frumoasa, dar este si fiica unui magnat al petrolului si senator. S-a aranjat Anton.:))
Daca vreti sa-i cititi povestea de dragoste.

http://www.paparazzi.ru/blogs/keinekeine/162862/

lady_k
12th August 2011, 20:30
Nuuu!:( De ce?:(( Eu tot speram ca Anton si Elena ... Mda, si cand il vad pe Ilia fara Irina ma deprim de tot ...

Aaaa, si felicitari lui Max!:) Cu el si cu mireasa lui n-am nimic.:P

Cromatic
13th August 2011, 01:31
Nuuu!:( De ce?:(( Eu tot speram ca Anton si Elena ...

Anton sie Elena? Nu cred ca s-a pus problema. Intr-adevar, au avut o relatie cand patinau impreuna in concursuri, dar a fost de scurta durata. Elena s-a casatorit anul trecut cu patinatorul britanic Steven Cousins dupa o relatie de mai multi ani soldata si cu doi copii. Elena si Steven nu au facut nunta, ci doar cununie civila - in Anglia - si in cadru privat, asa ca nu exista poze, cel putin eu nu am vazut. Elena l-a cunoscut pe Steven in turneul nord-american Stars on Ice.

Ilia si Irina s-au despartit in buna masura din cauza mamei Irinei care se tot amesteca in casnicia lor. :no: Mama Irinei nu l-a inghitit niciodata pe Ilia.

Daca mai vrei sa stii ceva, sa-mi spui.:))

ice_girl
13th August 2011, 15:03
Nuuu!:( De ce? Eu tot speram ca Anton si Elena ... Mda, si cand il vad pe Ilia fara Irina ma deprim de tot ...

Si eu speram la fel dar din pacate nu a fost sa fie:(:

Anton sie Elena? Nu cred ca s-a pus problema. Intr-adevar, au avut o relatie cand patinau impreuna in concursuri, dar a fost de scurta durata. Elena s-a casatorit anul trecut cu patinatorul britanic Steven Cousins dupa o relatie de mai multi ani soldata si cu doi copii. Elena si Steven nu au facut nunta, ci doar cununie civila - in Anglia - si in cadru privat, asa ca nu exista poze, cel putin eu nu am vazut. Elena l-a cunoscut pe Steven in turneul nord-american Stars on Ice.

Ilia si Irina s-au despartit in buna masura din cauza mamei Irinei care se tot amesteca in casnicia lor. :no: Mama Irinei nu l-a inghitit niciodata pe Ilia.

Daca mai vrei sa stii ceva, sa-mi spui.
Inainte de Steven eu stiu ca Elena a avut o relatie si cu Yagudin iar Anton s-a cam suparat din cauza asta. Oricum Elenei si lui Steven nu le-am dat prea multe sanse sa ramana impreuna dar pana acum imi pare bine ca m-au contrazis:P
Eu nu suport soacrele care tot timpul se amesteca unde nu le fierbe oala si nu lasa lumea sa traiasca :no::mad: Oricum foarte rau daca Ilia si Irina s-au despartit din cauza asta:(, nu mi-au placut niciodata ca patinatori dar si pe gheata si in afara ei formau un cuplu extraordinar.
Cristina, pt ca vad ca esti f bine informata si in ceea ce priveste vietile personale ale patinatorilor poate stii daca Marina Annisina nu are de gand sa se desparta de Nikita ( aici mai mult glumesc:)) dar nu-l suport pe Nikita:evil: ) si ce se mai aude de Tatiana Navka ( am inteles ca s-a despartit si de Marat, sau cum il chema pe actorul respectiv)

P.S. Felicitari lui Max:), mireasa e frumoasa, deasemenea imi place rochia ei f mult dar si haina de blana.

lady_k
13th August 2011, 23:26

Toate astea le stiam. La faza cu Elena si Steven: asa, si? Omul poate sa viseze.:P

Daca mai vrei sa stii ceva, sa-mi spui.:))

Eu stiu ca s-au despartit din cauza ca ajunsesera sa petreaca foarte putin timp impreuna, pentru ca Ilia era foarte ocupat cu Ice Symphony si mai era si comentator pentru televiziunea din Rusia. Mamele lor stateau cu randul la ei ca sa aiba grija de Martin.

Cromatic
14th August 2011, 00:51
Toate astea le stiam. La faza cu Elena si Steven: asa, si? Omul poate sa viseze.:P

Eu am inteles ca mai sperai, dar daca e vorba doar despre visat, casatoria lui Anton n-ar trebui sa te impiedice.:)

Vad ca si tu esti foarte informata, asa ca voi conta pe tine sa-i povestesti Oanei ce-a fost intre Elena si Alexei.

Eu stiu ca s-au despartit din cauza ca ajunsesera sa petreaca foarte putin timp impreuna, pentru ca Ilia era foarte ocupat cu Ice Symphony si mai era si comentator pentru televiziunea din Rusia. Mamele lor stateau cu randul la ei ca sa aiba grija de Martin.

Pai daca bunicile trebuiau sa stea cu randul, inseamna ca nici mama lui Martin nu prea era pe acasa, nu? Oare unde era Irina, nu cumva patina in proiectele lui Ilia, inclusiv turneee, si castiga bani frumosi? Ilia este intr-adevar o persoana foarte ocupata - despre calitatea lui de comentator TV n-am auzit - si presupun ca s-au instrainat. Poate Irina va fi mai norocoasa data viitoare.:yes:

Patinatorii rusi au avut mare noroc cu Ilia si spiritul lui intreprinzator. O citez pe Tarasova: Ii multumesc din suflet lui Ilia pentru aceste proiecte, inainte patinatorii rusi nu gaseau de lucru dupa ce isi terminau activitatea competitionala, cadeau in depresie si se apucau de baut.

poate stii daca Marina Annisina nu are de gand sa se desparta de Nikita ( aici mai mult glumesc:)) dar nu-l suport pe Nikita:evil: ).

Aoleu, nu-mi vorbi despre individul ala ingrozitor numit Nikita. :o:Iar Anissina m-a socat de-a dreptul cand i-a permis sotului ei sa filmeze scene foarte intime din viata lor si sa le puna pe Internet pe motiv ca sunt lucruri date de Dumnezeu. Casnicia pare sa mearga bine deocamdata si ii urez sincer Marinei sa fie fericita alaturi de el pentru ca au totusi doi copii impreuna. Pe langa cei patru pe care Nikita ii are din trei casnicii anterioare.:))

si ce se mai aude de Tatiana Navka ( am inteles ca s-a despartit si de Marat, sau cum il chema pe actorul respectiv)

Cand se cearta, cand se impaca, naiba mai stie. Nu cred ca va iesi ceva serios intre ei, actorul respectiv bea de stinge, din aceasta cauza s-au certat in repetate randuri, el i-a tot promis ca nu mai face, dar a facut.:))

Tracoromana
14th August 2011, 11:13
Patinatorii rusi au avut mare noroc cu Ilia si spiritul lui intreprinzator. O citez pe Tarasova: Ii multumesc din suflet lui Ilia pentru aceste proiecte, inainte patinatorii rusi nu gaseau de lucru dupa ce isi terminau activitatea competitionala, cadeau in depresie si se apucau de baut.

Tarasova mi-a luat vorba din gura.:P.
Firma asta organizatoare de diferite proiecte pe gheata a lui Ilia este si pe numele Irinei (cel putin a fost initial). Eu am tot sperat ca despartirea lor a fost de forma, pentru impozite, sau ceva asemanator.

Nu stiu cand s-o aseza si Tatiana Navka la casa ei.....:D

Aoleu, am pornit de la Oksana si Maxim si uite unde am ajuns...

ice_girl
14th August 2011, 13:32
Aoleu, nu-mi vorbi despre individul ala ingrozitor numit Nikita. :o:Iar Anissina m-a socat de-a dreptul cand i-a permis sotului ei sa filmeze scene foarte intime din viata lor si sa le puna pe Internet pe motiv ca sunt lucruri date de Dumnezeu. Casnicia pare sa mearga bine deocamdata si ii urez sincer Marinei sa fie fericita alaturi de el pentru ca au totusi doi copii impreuna. Pe langa cei patru pe care Nikita ii are din trei casnicii anterioare.:))

Cand se cearta, cand se impaca, naiba mai stie. Nu cred ca va iesi ceva serios intre ei, actorul respectiv bea de stinge, din aceasta cauza s-au certat in repetate randuri, el i-a tot promis ca nu mai face, dar a facut.:))
In legatura cu filmatul scenelor intime am inteles ca in spate s-ar ascunde si destui de multi bani mai ales ca Nikita nu sta deloc bine la capitolul asta, e intretinut mai mult de Marina ( au cumparat un apartament care e pe numele la amandoi dar cumparat tot din banii ei ) Iar copii se pare ca are unul facut si cu amanta in timp ce era casatorit cu cea de-a treia nevasta; amanta se lupta cu el prin tribunale pt pensia alimentara si binenteles ca el neaga tot:))
Sincer nu inteleg ce a vazut Marina la el, pt ca sta prost la aproape toate capitolele:sneaky: si vorba Claudiei ca omul poate sa si viseze eu visez ca Marina va ramane pana la urma cu Gwendal asa k "keep dreaming":yes:
Tatiana Navka mai bine ramanea cu Zhulin, nici el nu e perfect dar oricum e mult mai mult decat actorul "prieten cu sticla" ( eu stiam ca o inseala nu ca are probleme si cu bautura, dar clar nu e pentru ea:no:)
Cat despre Elena si Alexei eu stiu ca el a iubit-o f mult chiar vroia sa se casatoreasca cu ea dar ea l-a parasit inexplicabil ( de fapt nu chiar inexplicabil ci pt Oleg Vasiliev:mda:) iar o data cu despartirea de Elena au inceput si problemele cu alcoolul pt Alexei:( ( eu asa stiu dar poate voi sunteti mai bine informate si cunoasteti mai multe detalii:) )

lady_k
14th August 2011, 19:02
Despre Elena si Alexei: Citisem atunci cand a aparut cartea lui Alexei, cum ca povesteste el acolo ca pe la 18-19 ani era foarte indragostit de Elena si vroia chiar sa o ceara in casatorie. Cat despre Oleg Vasiliev, nu cred ca Elena a avut vreodata de-a face cu el. Tatiana Tomianina a fost cu el pe vremea cand ii antrena pe ea si Max.

Despre Irina si Ilia: Ilia a comentat proba de dans de la CM pentru televiziunea rusa cativa ani la rand, inclusiv in 2004, ci cand Martin (care e nascut pe 3 martie 2004) avea 3 saptamani. Problema lor nu era cand patinau amandoi cu Ice Symphony, cand el era plecat cu spectacolul iar Irina era la Moscova unde lucra ca antrenoare. Am citit un interviu cu el in care era intrebat daca mai vor copii si a raspuns ca da, dar din pacate copiii nu se fac la telefon. La putin timp apoi am citit ca divorteaza.

ice_girl
15th August 2011, 15:14
Despre Elena si Alexei: Citisem atunci cand a aparut cartea lui Alexei, cum ca povesteste el acolo ca pe la 18-19 ani era foarte indragostit de Elena si vroia chiar sa o ceara in casatorie. Cat despre Oleg Vasiliev, nu cred ca Elena a avut vreodata de-a face cu el. Tatiana Tomianina a fost cu el pe vremea cand ii antrena pe ea si Max.

Eu aveam impresia ca si Elena a fost impreuna cu Oleg Vasiliev nu doar Tatiana :thinkso: dar se pare ca m-am inselat:D

whisper
4th February 2014, 19:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YJdQej0SF0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ve7pogVmG4

Tracoromana
30th April 2014, 23:37
Domnina si Kostomarov se casatoresc:

http://cs620528.vk.me/v620528258/4e48/Tqy94MjafNw.jpg

ice_girl
1st May 2014, 10:03
Domnina si Kostomarov se casatoresc:

http://cs620528.vk.me/v620528258/4e48/Tqy94MjafNw.jpg
Ma bucur tare mult ei, arata f bine impreuna/hello! Casa de piatra si inca un bebe sau de ce nu si mai multi:)

ice_girl
24th October 2014, 18:57
https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQA6nmte1p_pF2sm&w=484&h=253&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic1.gophotoweb.com%2Fu2999%2F 1402%2Fphotos%2F237732%2F500-Wasilewski_yuri-b770351b4ced8740b86be6f24f938043.jpg&cfs=1&sx=0&sy=268&sw=500&sh=261
Aici gasiti multe poze de la nunta Oksanei cu Roman Kostomarov:http://www.wasilewski.ru/roman-kostomarov-oksana-domnina