PDA

View Full Version : Friendly game

Coach KB
23rd July 2007, 17:01
Hello to all!
Norok!
I'm happy that in Romania begin american football and hope next year play friendly game beetwen our teams. Also hope that information which I give a Roman will help Warriors be ready for play against us on march-april 2008.
Alexandru Malisev
HC & President
Kishinev Barbarians and AFAM

A.k.a
23rd July 2007, 17:25
Hello and welcome

cristane
23rd July 2007, 17:48
Chiar ma gindeam, ce misto va fi cind echipele noastre vor fi pregatite, si o sa inceapa atit meciurile intre ele, cit si meciuri cu echipele din vecini :)

Kishinev Barbarians - Bucharest Warriors, ce misto suna :D

Raven Jaguar
23rd July 2007, 17:58
Welcome Sasha!:)..you are welcome here....honesty,i didn't expect to find you here but its a wonderfull surprise.....yes...Roman he help us verry much,its a part of our team and first of all i want to thank you for those materials that help us a lot.
I hope too to have a friendly game,and its sure that the american football it will have a future in this country,we believe that we could do things....together(Bucuresti,Oradea,Constanta) and all persons that they suport us...:ok:.."if we have a dream....the condition that dream become true is...to have ambitions,make sacrifice and work a lot for what we want"

Coach KB
23rd July 2007, 18:33
You welcom Bogdan!
14 years ago I had a dream and now that become a true. I have seniors, juniors, will make cadets and pee wee. You also must think about kids, cause kids that a future of teams and sports. So keep riding and succes will wait you on finish line.
For all members: sorry for not writing in Romanian, eu nu scrie foarte bine, dar eu inteles foarte bine toti.

Raven Jaguar
23rd July 2007, 19:08
Yes Sasha...you right,the kids are the future and most of the time their hopes and wishes depinds of us,what we could build,to start something,to be part of something.I see those young players who dream of somthing good for them,i like those ambitions and i would like to try to make something for them.
I know cause you a few years ago....you start from zero,but you succeded in what you propose it,what you wish it and all those things you do with eforts,sacrifice,a lot of work.......i admire you for what you done and few from here know that Barbarians was at first a group of people who dedicate for their passion and believe in something.:ok:....good work Sasha and hope one day to meet on the field for a friendly game.....to show everyone that the passion create power and enrgy for complish our goals!

r0bby
23rd July 2007, 21:29
Welcome here Sasha.If everything goes allright we gonna play some games.Maybe:

Kishinev Barbarians-Bucharest Warriors
Kishinev Barbarians-Constanta Sharks
Kishinev Barbarians-Oradea Stars

or

Bucharest Warriors-Constanta Sharks
Constanta Sharks-Oradea Stars
Bucharest Warriors-Oradea Stars

:D

ik2xnw
24th July 2007, 19:02
Hi Alex! Welcome! I'm glad you are here and happy for your interest. Sure, we also wish to have a chance with your Team in order to make some steps further.
All the best,
Gianluca.